PDA

View Full Version : What is up f@ggots....

9erempiree
08-25-2014, 08:30 AM
The term f@ggot is approaching a term of endearment. It is slowly progressing towards the word "niigga" which I explained both terms without malice.

Don't get mad or think it is a slur because sooner or later it's.....

What's up f@ggot!

Link (http://www.aliefpost.com/2014/02/in-50-years-will-******-be-the-new-niggah/)

EDIT: link not working due to word filter. Google it.

9erempiree
08-25-2014, 08:43 AM
You out of touch from reality

OP is completely false

No my f@ggot.

Here are some quotes from the article....

How is it possible someone can walk into a room full of Black people and other races and yell out, “wussup my niggahs” without feeling concerned about any repercussion, but those same people can’t walk into that same room and yell out, “wussup my ******s” without facing immediate repercussions?

Both words in their literal meaning equally represent hatred. So why is one OK to say and not the other?

Shadows on the wall.

Will it require gay artists to start calling each other ******s in movies, music and other media to desensitize us to the horror of that word?

Isn’t that how the term, ‘my niggah’ made it into the popular American lexicon?

I am not a fan of either word, but do find it harder to avoid the term niggah and its variants versus ****** and its variants. If I do hear niggah, its usually in a ‘so-called’ positive context, but ****** is always in a negative context.

Godzuki
08-25-2014, 08:47 AM
it can all be a term of endearment if said to friends. nerdy friends will take that shit literally, or very politically correct, but if your friends are sort of used to slang and jones n stuff, then walking into a room and being like "whats up fgts", or even "whats up bittches" is pretty normal.

its been this way for a long time but again it largely depends on the people you're addressing.

NumberSix
08-25-2014, 08:52 AM
Here's what you're allowed to say.........

EVERYTHING

9erempiree
08-25-2014, 08:54 AM
You can't walk up to a stranger/peer and say what's up fakkit

It is not the same as when a dude says wudup nigha to some other guy

Come on my f@ggot, I think you are too sensitive. First of all, it's no different then some stranger saying to you, "you're such a f@g." You are not going to get mad.

In this manner, it's like saying I like you like as I would like a girl.

You are my f@ggot Kaspah and we cool.

Godzuki
08-25-2014, 08:58 AM
You can't walk up to a stranger/peer and say what's up fakkit

It is not the same as when a dude says wudup nigha to some other guy

yeah thats true, to strangers or generally speaking it would be a insult as opposed to nigha, i agree with that distinction...and even nigha only really works with a black guy saying it altho it can work with a white guy towards friends or people who might get it. its still a risk for a white guy to say it to a stranger imo.

lol i'm picturing walking up to people and being like "whats up bitch" or "whats up fgt" to random people...like its "whats up homie" :lol

BlkMambaGOAT
08-25-2014, 09:02 AM
OP is a niqqa.

Nope. Something seems off:confusedshrug:

I<3NBA
08-25-2014, 12:05 PM
you're right my f@99ot. i see the light now. guys, our f@990ty friend is right. we should call him f@990t more often.

PullupJay
08-25-2014, 12:10 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/2mpx1e9.gif

stalkerforlife
08-25-2014, 12:23 PM
OP is on thin ice.

chosen_one6
08-25-2014, 12:26 PM
OP is a niqqa.

Nope. Something seems off:confusedshrug:

OP is white or asian. I can't remember which one. Probably both.

Le Shaqtus
08-25-2014, 12:40 PM
This is beneath you bro :(