PDA

View Full Version : Where all the Miami Heat fans go?

HOoopCityJones
08-25-2014, 02:21 PM
So that's it huh? :confusedshrug:

Lebron walks and you just up and vanish, no more "Heat in 6" threads, no more "If we're so stacked how Come" , no more "Lebron is carrying this Team"

I suspiciously see a lot of Cav avatars popping up nowadays.

Guess the new Era of Bandwagon has begun.

Please take this time to reflect on your Benedict Arnold routine.

Legends66NBA7
08-25-2014, 02:24 PM
DaSeba5, 305 Baller, LongLiveTheKing, PJR, EnoughSaid, Dresta, etc... still post here. I know I'm missing a couple of others.

I would have said plowking too, but he's banned.

Most of those Heat threads were made by non-Heat fans.

Beastmode88
08-25-2014, 02:26 PM
This pretty much sums it up: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=342014

He edit the post btw.

SpecialQue
08-25-2014, 02:27 PM
There are a number of Heat fans that I still see posting regularly.

HOoopCityJones
08-25-2014, 02:32 PM
DaSeba5, 305 Baller, LongLiveTheKing, PJR, EnoughSaid, Dresta, etc... still post here. I know I'm missing a couple of others.

That's because they're a bunch of ******* who hide behind alts so they can bandwagon anonymously.

jzek
08-25-2014, 02:35 PM
Cavs fan since '14

r15mohd
08-25-2014, 02:36 PM

basically...we're under the radar, only reason many will turn attention to the Heat now is key match ups and resulting affect of Lebron on the Heat, and now without him.

we are still a top 4-5 team with Bosh-Deng-Wade...2nd round lock and ECF hopefuls. I would love to see an upset against the Cavs in the ECF though, 5 straight trips to the Finals would be EPIC!

HOoopCityJones
08-25-2014, 02:41 PM
basically...we're under the radar, only reason many will turn attention to the Heat now is key match ups and resulting affect of Lebron on the Heat, and now without him.

we are still a top 4-5 team with Bosh-Deng-Wade...2nd round lock and ECF hopefuls. I would love to see an upset against the Cavs in the ECF though, 5 straight trips to the Finals would be EPIC!

LBJ stans would kill themselves. :roll:

MichaelCheazley
08-25-2014, 03:14 PM
Heat fan checking in.

TheNaturalWR
08-25-2014, 03:18 PM
Heat fan checking in.

Me as well.

JohnMax
08-25-2014, 03:19 PM
Heat fans living outside of Florida don't exist anymore

http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Washington-Wizards-bandwagon-cam.png

TheNaturalWR
08-25-2014, 03:21 PM

http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Washington-Wizards-bandwagon-cam.png

I live in NY and I'm a Heat fan. :confusedshrug:

GrapeApe
08-25-2014, 03:44 PM

Atlanta area Heat fan, though born and raised in Broward county.

J Shuttlesworth
08-25-2014, 03:49 PM

looks like Thibs

Lebronxrings
08-25-2014, 04:06 PM
This pretty much sums it up: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=342014

He edit the post btw.
lol why are you still melting down over this? Couldn't fool people with your fake edited post? Thanks for letting me live in your head rent free.

aj1987
08-25-2014, 04:16 PM

What did he get banned for?

#number6ix#
08-25-2014, 04:49 PM
We still here baby

f0und
08-25-2014, 05:05 PM
here

mehyaM24
08-25-2014, 05:20 PM
that's like asking where all the bulls fans went after jordan retired circa late 1998. lebron IS the franchise.

SamuraiSWISH
08-25-2014, 05:22 PM
Chicago has been #1 in attendance even during the horrific Tim Floyd - Ron Mercer years. Every season they have elite attendance. Do your homework first. Chicago fans aren't band wagon groupie broads like cowardly LeBron / Heat / Cavs fans.

JT123
08-25-2014, 05:23 PM
that's like asking where all the bulls fans went after jordan retired circa late 1998. lebron IS the franchise.
ether

JT123
08-25-2014, 05:25 PM
Chicago has been #1 in attendance even during the horrific Tim Floyd - Ron Mercer years. Every season they have elite attendance. Do your homework first. Chicago fans aren't band wagon groupie broads like cowardly LeBron / Heat / Cavs fans.
Between 1999 and 2007 how many Bulls games would you say you watched per year? Just curious.

PJR
08-25-2014, 05:29 PM

Can you show me where LeBron is in this picture?

http://www.somebodyhadtosayit.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/2006-team.jpg

Fa99ot

SamuraiSWISH
08-25-2014, 05:30 PM
Between 1999 and 2007 how many Bulls games would you say you watched per year? Just curious.
I watched the majority of their games every season.

From Marcus Fizer, Eddie Robinson to Eddy Curry, Tyson Chandler, Jamal Crawford to Hinrich, Gordon, Deng to D-Rose, Boozer, Noah.

Always following my hometown team. Chicago fans don't bail like coward scum. See Cubs, Soxs, Bears, and post MJ Bulls fan attendance.

JT123
08-25-2014, 05:31 PM
Can you show me where LeBron is in this picture?

http://www.somebodyhadtosayit.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/2006-team.jpg

Fa99ot
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY other than die hard Heat fans take that ring seriously. :oldlol:

mehyaM24
08-25-2014, 05:35 PM
from the 1999-2004, the bulls, on average, weren't even top 5 in attendance.

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance/_/year/2002

not sure why i'm responding to a jordan ONLY fan, though. their DNA makeup = mythology

JT123
08-25-2014, 05:37 PM
from the 1999-2004, the bulls, on average, weren't even top 5 in attendance.

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance/_/year/2002

not sure why i'm responding to a jordan fan, though. their DNA makeup = mythology
Ether. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

PJR
08-25-2014, 05:40 PM
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY other than die hard Heat fans take that ring seriously. :oldlol:

Just because your vicariously living, dick-ridng self doesn't acknowledge the Miami Heat's franchise success prior to LeBron, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

mehyaM24
08-25-2014, 05:40 PM
Ether. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

top 5 was an over-exaggeration on my part, more like top 3. nowhere near #1 in attendance though. as you can see in 2002, not even in the top 8 (wizards jordan years). :oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
08-25-2014, 05:45 PM
What did he get banned for?

I read in a thread he was laughing about having ad block on his computer. Pretty sure that was the reason...

JT123
08-25-2014, 05:45 PM
Just because your vicariously living, dick-ridng self doesn't acknowledge the Miami Heat's franchise success prior to LeBron, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Come on bro. Even unbiased non Maverick players like T-Mac said that series seemed rigged.

Optimus Prime
08-25-2014, 05:46 PM
Some of the pre-Decision fans are still around, but most of the "Heat fans" have mysteriously become Cavs fans. :confusedshrug:

GrapeApe
08-25-2014, 05:55 PM
Come on bro. Even unbiased non Maverick players like T-Mac said that series seemed rigged.

Nobody actually thinks that series was rigged. Did the Heat benefit from the rule change? Probably, but it doesn't change the fact that had Dallas made their FT's they would have won the series. That bears repeating. Dallas could have essentially iced the series AT THE FT LINE, but nah, it was rigged.

PJR
08-25-2014, 06:03 PM

I couldn't give two shits what you, T-Mac, or anyone said, to be quite honest. Bears no relevance

Here is an undeniable fact: The Miami Heat were champions of the basketball world on June 20th, 2006, and not a single LeBron James appeared that day.

Sportal
08-25-2014, 06:33 PM
/waves

AirGauge23
08-25-2014, 06:36 PM
I'm right here, Biatch.

JT123
08-25-2014, 06:39 PM
I couldn't give two shits what you, T-Mac, or anyone said, to be quite honest. Bears no relevance

Here is an undeniable fact: The Miami Heat were champions of the basketball world on June 20th, 2006, and not a single LeBron James appeared that day.
*:lol

Bandito
08-25-2014, 07:13 PM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

That's why I call you stans ******s. Is because you are!

TheNaturalWR
08-25-2014, 07:15 PM

You know what's funny? Whenever people say rigged, they bring up the same 3 "controversial" plays and yet Wade was actually fouled on all of them. People hear someone say it was rigged and just jump on the bandwagon.

PJR
08-25-2014, 07:25 PM
You know what's funny? Whenever people say rigged, they bring up the same 3 "controversial" plays and yet Wade was actually fouled on all of them. People hear someone say it was rigged and just jump on the bandwagon.

That is par for the course when it comes to NBA fandom. Especially on here. Clowns will pick a microcosm, or one play, and make it seem as if it was the whole series.

DaSeba5
08-25-2014, 07:25 PM
There's plenty of us that still post here regularly.

Papaya Petee
08-25-2014, 07:39 PM
Just got back from a quick deployment I can post again. Im super excited to have peaceful Heat game threads without Lebron Durant and Kobe idiot ******gers going at it.

Inferno
08-25-2014, 07:40 PM

Why was plowking banned?

poido123
08-25-2014, 08:12 PM

Plowking is banned? what did he do :oldlol:

poido123
08-25-2014, 08:13 PM
There's plenty of us that still post here regularly.

This thread is funny.

I've seen at least 6 Heat fans still posting here.

The ones who left were devout Lebron fans only

Lebronxrings
08-25-2014, 08:21 PM
heat fans thinking their 2006 ring was legit :lol

aj1987
08-26-2014, 03:10 AM
Plowking is banned? what did he do :oldlol:

I read in a thread he was laughing about having ad block on his computer. Pretty sure that was the reason...
Most likely a permaban.

dubeta
08-26-2014, 03:12 AM
I respect Heat fans :cheers: :bowdown:

DaSeba5
08-26-2014, 04:44 AM

LeBron is like Shaq. It was fun having him here and we all appreciate him for what he's done here, but he didn't stick around and was more of a rental. Miami has been a consistent franchise with several good players throughout their history. LeBron didn't make the Heat. Wade is the franchise. Always has. Always will be.

r15mohd
08-26-2014, 08:37 AM

http://www.nba.com/history/seasonreviews/2005-2006/index.html

r15mohd
08-26-2014, 08:44 AM
LeBron is like Shaq. It was fun having him here and we all appreciate him for what he's done here, but he didn't stick around and was more of a rental. Miami has been a consistent franchise with several good players throughout their history. LeBron didn't make the Heat. Wade is the franchise. Always has. Always will be.

Lebron was more than a rental, had certain things not happened...Lebron had no reason to hit Cleveland this summer. The Miller amnesty, Wade decline, etc. was plenty reason why Lebron left. Arison didn't learn from Gilbert's mistake in paying for players...especially someone like Miller who was a huge asset to Miami and Lebron, and I know for sure that combo will come back to haunt Miami if we ever have to face the Cavs in the playoffs.

As for the latter of your post, Lebron was the franchise the past 3 years, and shared the helm that first year in 2010. A Wade led squad was not getting it done with Bosh alone...had it not been for Lebron, we weren't sniffing any Finals these past 4-years.

Nuff Said
08-26-2014, 08:52 AM
Lebron was more than a rental, had certain things not happened...Lebron had no reason to hit Cleveland this summer. The Miller amnesty, Wade decline, etc. was plenty reason why Lebron left. Arison didn't learn from Gilbert's mistake in paying for players...especially someone like Miller who was a huge asset to Miami and Lebron, and I know for sure that combo will come back to haunt Miami if we ever have to face the Cavs in the playoffs.

As for the latter of your post, Lebron was the franchise the past 3 years, and shared the helm that first year in 2010. A Wade led squad was not getting it done with Bosh alone...had it not been for Lebron, we weren't sniffing any Finals these past 4-years.
It was fun while he was here but ain't no one shedding no tears. As a huge Wade fan I think wade needs this as well. When Lebron first said he was coming at first I was excited then I was like well damn any chance wade had as MVP is now completely gone. I always thought that was the one accolade he needed to really get that respect. But another fmvp (2011) would've been nice as well. Oh well. Time to see what Wade got.

JohnFreeman
08-26-2014, 08:59 AM
There are a number of Heat fans that I still see posting regularly.

Flash31
08-26-2014, 09:11 AM
I'm a Heat fan but what's the point of posting so much on a forum obsessed and 24/7 about 3 players(1 that has been retired for 11 years and not relevant in 16 years).

There are barely any team fans on this board period.
This is basically LeBron central mixed witth Kobe,Jordan slurpers.

There are no Laker,Mavs,Spurs,Celtics,Bulls,Thunder,Clippers fans here period.

The only reason there are any Cavs fans here is bc of LeBron and those fans being in Cleveland.
They either can't leave Cle,or it's not safe to be a fan of any other in Cle or they like to torture themselves.
It's safer to be a Laker,Heat fan in Boston than it is a Heat,Celtics,Bulls,Laker fan in Cle.

No real fans of a team hate on their most important and greatest players yet here Wilt,Kareem,Pipen,Shaq,West get hate from their own fanbase.

Every thread here is either LeBron 24/7,strts off with LeBron or degenerates into LeBron/Kobe/Jordan.

You can't start or post about a team or anything without being about those 3.
And even if you could,Everything gets taken over by that and with LeBron in Cle,it's even more pronounced and bigger now.

r15mohd
08-26-2014, 09:14 AM
It was fun while he was here but ain't no one shedding no tears. As a huge Wade fan I think wade needs this as well. When Lebron first said he was coming at first I was excited then I was like well damn any chance wade had as MVP is now completely gone. I always thought that was the one accolade he needed to really get that respect. But another fmvp (2011) would've been nice as well. Oh well. Time to see what Wade got.

well I am the minority amongst Heat fans...I care about winning more than any one players accolades, and Lebron leaving rids us of our best chance in doing so.

you said it yourself, you're a Wade fan...so anything that props Wade is good in your eyes, even though putting Wade at the fore-front really hurts the Heat's chances going forward.

I say this time and time again on here, and get bashed due to it by the Wade-stans. Wade is no longer "Flash" and people really need to realize this. to live off revisionist history with Wade doesn't benefit the team at all, it only holds back the Heat while giving the Wade-stans their glee. Can I be wrong about Wade, possibly...and I do hope I am...but his past 4-years of decline and injury makes me think otherwise

Lebowski
08-26-2014, 10:02 AM
So that's it huh? :confusedshrug:

Lebron walks and you just up and vanish, no more "Heat in 6" threads, no more "If we're so stacked how Come" , no more "Lebron is carrying this Team"

I suspiciously see a lot of Cav avatars popping up nowadays.

Guess the new Era of Bandwagon has begun.

Please take this time to reflect on your Benedict Arnold routine.

HOoopCityJones with no reguard for Heat fans feelings, the real fans are most likely still here.

Nuff Said
08-26-2014, 10:23 AM
well I am the minority amongst Heat fans...I care about winning more than any one players accolades, and Lebron leaving rids us of our best chance in doing so.

you said it yourself, you're a Wade fan...so anything that props Wade is good in your eyes, even though putting Wade at the fore-front really hurts the Heat's chances going forward.

I say this time and time again on here, and get bashed due to it by the Wade-stans. Wade is no longer "Flash" and people really need to realize this. to live off revisionist history with Wade doesn't benefit the team at all, it only holds back the Heat while giving the Wade-stans their glee. Can I be wrong about Wade, possibly...and I do hope I am...but his past 4-years of decline and injury makes me think otherwise

But let's be real heat ain't winning shit regardless. The reason why Wade is my fav player is because he brought my team it's first championship in a dominant fashion. Imo he's the greatest heat ever and I feel like it'd be a crime to not treat him as such. Same with Zo.

Don't get it twisted I'm not against Lebron staying in Miami at all but if he leaves I'm not entirely mad either as I'm also curious to see how we do without him.

r15mohd
08-26-2014, 12:26 PM
But let's be real heat ain't winning shit regardless. The reason why Wade is my fav player is because he brought my team it's first championship in a dominant fashion. Imo he's the greatest heat ever and I feel like it'd be a crime to not treat him as such. Same with Zo.

Don't get it twisted I'm not against Lebron staying in Miami at all but if he leaves I'm not entirely mad either as I'm also curious to see how we do without him.

i think the Zo and Wade worth to Miami is tied, I just enjoyed those battles with Zo and Timmy against the Knicks for many years. and even Wade has had his fair share amd brought the title, those games back in the Miami Arena was pretty EPIC

4-5-6 is my guess for the Heat...
Cavs
Bulls
Wiz
Heat-TOR-Bobcats

2nd round and ECF hopefuls, gonna be a good season nonetheless

Alan Ogg
08-26-2014, 12:57 PM
There are HEAT fans, and there were LeBron fans that rooted for the HEAT.

Dragic4Life
08-26-2014, 01:12 PM
:oldlol: