PDA

View Full Version : 2014-2015 Cavs >>> any of the Lebron's Miami teams.

Connor B
08-25-2014, 03:52 PM
And yes, that includes the 2013 team that went for 66 wins. I don't know if this Cavs team will reach that record (I predict 62 wins), but when it comes to the playoffs, we will not see any close calls, near loses in the finals, or whatever. No one in the east can stop them, and that includes Chicago who while very good cannot keep up offensively. Cavs have, barring major injuries, no shakiness/questions with their players like there always was with Wade. If Kyrie and Love we're not always all stars last season (I think they were, clearly), then they will be that much better playing alongside Lebron. The offense on this team is just absurd, they spread the floor ridiculously. Defense will be questionable, though it will still be good if Lebron does his thing and with Marion. They are young, they can run the floor, and they can overpower just about any other team, I believe. I definitely think this team will be better than any of Lebron's Miami teams.

r15mohd
08-25-2014, 04:00 PM
And yes, that includes the 2013 team that went for 66 wins. I don't know if this Cavs team will reach that record (I predict 62 wins), but when it comes to the playoffs, we will not see any close calls, near loses in the finals, or whatever. No one in the east can stop them, and that includes Chicago who while very good cannot keep up offensively. Cavs have, barring major injuries, no shakiness/questions with their players like there always was with Wade. If Kyrie and Love we're not always all stars last season (I think they were, clearly), then they will be that much better playing alongside Lebron. The offense on this team is just absurd, they spread the floor ridiculously. Defense will be questionable, though it will still be good if Lebron does his thing and with Marion. They are young, they can run the floor, and they can overpower just about any other team, I believe. I definitely think this team will be better than any of Lebron's Miami teams.

we shall see...it's very good on paper, but so was LAL's DH12/Nash stay as was LAL's Malone/Payton experiment.

J Shuttlesworth
08-25-2014, 04:05 PM
The fit is definitely better than Miami.

Love spreads the floor better than Bosh does.
Varejao can actually rebound
Irving can take some of the load off LeBron while also developing his own game
Marion providing great perimeter defense
Tons of 3 point shooting around him with Miller/Jones/Allen(?)

If Blatt can execute a good defensive scheme and get Love to play some D, it's over.

TMT
08-25-2014, 05:52 PM
People don't even realize this Cavs squad will be in the bottom half (maybe even bottom third) in defense this year. Book it.

navy
08-25-2014, 05:56 PM
lol

4 Finals
27 Game Win Streak
2 Titles (3 if Lebron doesnt choke)

I highly doubt it.

mattvNJ
08-25-2014, 05:56 PM
on the paper the best for sure, and i think potentially even on the court they could be. First year they wont have anything about low 50's in the win(which is obviously excellent). They are a friggen force in that starting lineup.

Love, lebron, dion, kyrie, andy v(if healthy). Is absolutely unreal 2k fantasy draft type shit.

PJR
08-25-2014, 06:08 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=334125

Considering the OP is a massive jinx, guess we can expect more heartbreak for Cleveland.

navy
08-25-2014, 06:09 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=334125

Considering the OP is a massive jinx, guess we can expect more heartbreak for Cleveland.
:roll: