PDA

View Full Version : HOLY LORD, KENNETH! Pauk has competition *meltdown essay*

J Shuttlesworth
08-25-2014, 04:46 PM
theyre skinny weak unbalanced lanky ethiopian lookin ass twigs for the most part
pretty much 99.9% of basketball players are ******* too... especially since the 80s

i dont get it
if you wanna watch good fighters i'd suggest hockey, mma, boxing

kobes tough, but hes not very strong at all. he has balls. but i mean common. the guy only weighs 205 pounds.

most 6 foot nothing men weigh that much. hes 6-6

so its obviously mostly just bone and water weight. i mean its not like hes ever been jacked. the guy is one of the cleanest athletes in all of spots. hes never looked like an HGH or roid raging cheater.

i'm sure half the people in this forum could beat up lebron james. that small dick havin flopper would run home and tell his mom "theyre trying to hurt me" if anyone ever got in his face at a club. i cant blame the guy.. growing up fatherless and all. he was never shown how to be a man

kg and his fake tough guy act. getting shook by guys half his size

durant the paper thin string bean

fish hooked paul george and his low self esteem

and even back in the day... jordan could barely hold off reggie miller.

jordan got beat up more than any player infact. the pistons routinely tossed his ass to the ground. it got so bad that jordan complained to news papers saying "im a victim. they wanna injure me"

jordan had to basically wait for all the tough guys to retire so he could get anything done

it wasnt because of talent. it was because he was a *****. and he had to wait for the pussified 90s to roll in

shaq got punked by kobe every day in practice for 8 years and he even called him a fat out of shape overpaid lazy piece of shit. and he still couldnt get in kobes face

i mean say what you will about kobe. but atleast he has the mentality of an oldschool player.

but overall the nba is a ***** ass sport. i love it more than any sport cause i like skill and talent over physical dominance. but i must admit. the nba is soft

has been for a long time.

did you even read what i said?

i could beat up kobe

hes a basketball player.

i'm sorry but anyone impressed with fighting skills better find a new sport

i'm pretty sure out of all team sports in the entire world. this is how i'd rank them in terms of fighting skills
#1 hocke
#2 rugby
#3 baseball
#4 football
#5 soccer

then like 5 other obscure sports.. then maybe basketball

youre an idiot. i weigh more than kobe and i'm 6 foot 1. with almost no body fat.

and its not just about size. basketball players are also the most shy, non confrentational athletes. plus theyre mostly all black. and not being racist at all. but black people on their own dont like to fight. they run in groups

um yeah. ive seen a ton of headbutts and kicks in soccer that would leave an nba player holding his dick on the ground crying... they flop allot too. but atleast they fight sometimes. and conditions over there are way more extreme with riots n all

i like how you grouped in roid raging head cases who arent top stars but mostly known as inforcers

howard could handle himself against a 5 foot 10 guy.. yeah sure. artest/rodman would bite someone or grab their dick. wallace was a juice monkey like some WWE dude..

lebron would get his ass kicked by any 5-11 to 6 foot soccar player that weighs anywhere close to 195 pounds or higher

when i talk about basketball players being *******. i mean for the most part. on average.

yeah maybe theres a few inforcers that could handle themselves. but common man.

thats like saying hockey players are all built like wayne gretzky

i CAN beat up kobe... hes not a talented fighter and i weigh as much as he does with a lower center of gravity. and i actually have beatin up a ton of people. kobe hasnt

so kobes not a good fighter when you have an agenda. but when you're trying to defend basketball from being a ***** sport. now all of a sudden kobes a tough guy?

get outa here man

no i'm just a normal adult male

anyone whos 30 years old with any actual self respect should have been in atleast 20-30 fights during their life by then

theres absolutely no way anyone can go through their life without running into that many assholes. and if you've somehow avoided all of them. chances are you're a non confrentational bitch made pansy. or you're some kind of religious zen master buddhist

6 foot 1, 205 pounds is not fat. its called being in shape and having a normal amount of muscle

i'm in no way built for running 40 minutes straight. i'm built for short bursts and strength

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Neil

this guy plays for my sens... is he fat?

6-1, 220 pounds of muscle. and he doesnt even look that overlly jacked..

muscle weighs more than fat

i'm not a hermit. i go to bars, parties, social gatherings, know people. i'm sure most people on ISH cant get in fights with their virtual friends. i guess thats why they avoid conflict so easly

who said i go looking for fights? theres just that many people who ive ran into that were either asking for it, or deserved it.

and 20-30 fights isnt even allot

most of them come when were in our teenage years or early 20's

testosterone is over flowing at that time.

lately i havent fought that much. i'd say now its more around 1 fight every 2 years.

i dunno i think its funny to me. i mean look at kobe bryant. hes been in like 3-4 fights in his nba career. and he isnt even drunk or on drugs at the time.

shit happens. if you never got in a fight before. you have a pretty boring ****ing life

:lol

maybe your wife wont let you got to real parties anymore. just some formal ones with fancy cheeses and wine lol.. that or you dont have a wife or friends with any sense of what a real party is about

i told you i still get in maybe 1 fight a year or 2 at my age. but i'm at parties every weekend. so once out of every 90-100 parties every 2 years i get in a fight or 2...

when i said 30 fights i really didnt think youd be so shocked.. considering i'm 30 years old..

what are you a complete and utter ****ing loser? theres atleast 1 drunk asshole at every party. and sooner or later theyre gonna try and get in your face. its up to you whether or not you wanna defend yourself

i bet you shy away like a bitch lol

if i was the drunk asshole that picks fights every single party. my lifetime fight count wouldnt be around 30... it would be in the hundreds

get a life :lol :roll:

ive seen hundreds of nba fights. and they all look pretty god damn pathetic. quit acting like kobe is the first skinny black basketball player to have no clue how to defend himself

mike tyson beat the crap out of bigger, longer, stronger guys all the time because of his defense and skills in the ring.

ive seen more than enough MMA fights to know that it isnt about size or strength

theres girls in the UFC smaller than you that could kick your mother ****ing ass..

please stop talking about fighting. youre obviously not a fan of MMA

go watch another shaq/barkley scuffle and think thats what fighting is all about

hotheads dont have only 25-30 fights by the time theyre 30 years old

is this forum filled with god damn pansy basketball fans? oh wait.. it is LOL

sometimes i swear i'm into the wrong sport.

i dunno maybe its cause i'm a white canadian. we just grow up with more balls than americans. their idea of a fight is walking up behind some stranger and smashing a bottle over their head and stealing their wallet

that or shooting somebody in the face cause theyre "standing their ground"

man just plain body speed and "agility" doesnt automatically equal fighting skills.

theres an actual science and training that goes into fighting

you think usain bolt could step in an MMA ring and suddenly be the best fighter? are you ****ing stupid?

so all these guys training brazilian jiu jitsu are just waisting their time. they should just get on a treadmill?

**** outa here

you act like i'm drinking water lol

we're usually both drunk

sorry i flipped your kobe fight skills bashing party into an overall basketball/american lack of fighting skills party

suddenly being the little ***** fart isnt so fun huh

****in bitches lol :roll:

yall pansy ass fools living your wildest dreams through chris childs

he got to do something all of you stay up at night praying for... being able to suckerpunch kobe

well wake up.

youre all still the same bullshit weak ass fools you were the day before

if i was insecure about kobes fighting skills. why would i say any average person can kick his ass?

i have never been a fan of kobe because of his ability to beat up people. if thats what i looked for in an athlete. i'd watch more hockey

but i'm a canadian that actually appreciates more skill oriented team sports. i love MMA and i love fighting sports. so thats where i get my fix.

i'm in no way at a point in my life as a fan that i must transition from bragging about my favorite players accomplishments and turn it into a tough guy comparison.

only reason lebron fans must backpeddle and lower themselves to this kind of discussion is due to their heros career failing to measure up to kobes

2 for 5 really drove people off the edge..

J Shuttlesworth
08-25-2014, 04:47 PM
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
The text that you have entered is too long (10331 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long.

next thing you know we'l be talking about kobes ability to cure cancer

again.. 30 fights isnt allot for a 30 year old

jesus guys.. i think half of them came in highschool.

are you all homeschooled or something? didnt you get dirty on the playground?

for **** sakes.. lol

oh yeah i forgot. yall probly run in gangs like some hoodrats sucker punching people or jacking old ladies purses

you got no time for a fight. gotta feed your family cause daddy walked out on most of you

common guys.. get off my dick... first you all wanna rip apart kobe for not being a talented fighter. and trying to say its good to be able to fight and knock out guys. then when you're faced with an actual discussion about fighting you all turn into a bunch of buddhists ... make up your ****ing mind

1800+ words :bowdown: :eek: :eek:

He's still going in the thread too

kennethgriffin
08-25-2014, 04:49 PM
says the "man" thats never been in a fight his entire life

and thats like 20 posts of mine edited together

somebodies salty

you could literally take any thread and do this

Meticode
08-25-2014, 04:51 PM
kenneth and pauk separated at birth?

J Shuttlesworth
08-25-2014, 04:51 PM
says the "man" thats never been in a fight his entire life

and thats like 20 posts of mine edited together

somebodies salty

you could literally take any thread and do this
That's how the pauk essays were compiled too

The meltdowns are very similar.

Keep it up though bro. it's quite entertaining :applause:

kennethgriffin
08-25-2014, 04:54 PM
That's how the pauk essays were compiled too

The meltdowns are very similar.

Keep it up though bro. it's quite entertaining :applause:

really? well then pauk isnt that bad i guess. i thought his meltdown was one single post

mehyaM24
08-25-2014, 04:55 PM
mufvkcas got kenneth living rent free. damn. :oldlol:

Prometheus
08-25-2014, 05:00 PM
tl;dr

lebron would beat up kobe

next

SyRyanYang
08-25-2014, 05:09 PM
I wish I can submit my essay in 20 pieces.

Lebronxrings
08-25-2014, 05:13 PM
he was holding it in all this time :applause:

Life must have been so hard, a meltdown was inevitable.:lol

SyRyanYang
08-25-2014, 05:18 PM

what? He wasn't even defending Kobe, he was basically calling Kobe a skinny-ass non-fighter.

J Shuttlesworth
08-25-2014, 05:20 PM
what? He wasn't even defending Kobe, he was basically calling Kobe a skinny-ass non-fighter.
He's actually just trying to deflect from the fact that Kobe got punked by Chris Childs :lol

Smoke117
08-25-2014, 05:21 PM
Watch out everybody, Kenneths been in 30+ fights...he's a bad ass. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :facepalm

BlkMambaGOAT
08-25-2014, 05:21 PM
Lion metaphor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this

r0drig0lac
08-25-2014, 05:22 PM
:roll:

J Shuttlesworth
08-25-2014, 05:22 PM
Pauk was more poetic, but the meltdown levels on both are on full throttle :bowdown:

kennethgriffin
08-25-2014, 05:24 PM
i just find it funny how lebron fans are so obsessed with fighting skills. then suddenly turn into pansy buddhist non confrentational peace activists that would rather not fight when the subjects turns from kobe to myself.

wait. i thought kobe was lame cause he couldnt win a fight?

i thought fighting was important. now its not acceptable?

FLIP FLOP. whatever fits agendas right guys?

:oldlol:

f0und
08-25-2014, 05:28 PM
Watch out everybody, Kenneths been in 30+ fights...he's a bad ass. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :facepalm

with an 0-30 record

20Four
08-25-2014, 05:32 PM
Fights with the mirror? I wouldn't call those fights, but we all know hes a pvssy so kenneth stop trying to fool us you a bitch plain and simple...next :roll:

J Shuttlesworth
08-25-2014, 05:34 PM
Fights with the mirror? I wouldn't call those fights, but we all know hes a pvssy so kenneth stop trying to fool us you a bitch plain and simple...next :roll:
I think kenneth is counting ISH arguments as IRL fights :applause:

JT123
08-25-2014, 05:35 PM
:lebronamazed: Kobe stans turning on each other! :roll:

jzek
08-25-2014, 05:40 PM
how do you all nikkas have so much time to write so many words? :wtf:

SexSymbol
08-25-2014, 05:48 PM
He's actually just trying to deflect from the fact that Kobe got punked by Chris Childs :lol
How? By not even getting phased by two terrible punches?

kennethgriffin
08-25-2014, 05:53 PM
its funny how message board posters dont take other message board posters seriously when assuming any of them in general can possibly defend themselves. since message board posters themselves assume the stereotype that all message board posters are either skinny 90 pound geek 15 year olds or 500 pound out of shape 40 year olds

its such a stereotype that even message board posters themselves make fun of others using this very stereotype

lucky for them theres another stereotype for message board posters that is somewhat true. the fact that most of them are dumb beyond the point of actually realizing theyre insulting themselves

Smook A.
08-25-2014, 06:25 PM
If I did this with Euroleague's meltdown over his BFF Vassilis Spanpoopis, and his arguments about why the Euroleague is supposedly better than the NBA, the essay would be at least 5000 words easily.

Mr Exlax
08-25-2014, 06:26 PM
Damn this is just sad smh

Milbuck
08-25-2014, 06:27 PM
If I did this with Euroleague's meltdown over his BFF Vassilis Spanpoopis, and his arguments about why the Euroleague is supposedly better than the NBA, the essay would be at least 5000 words easily.
Euroleague shouldn't count. To use YGS's phrase, the dude lives in meltdown city. He shits out 1,000 word essays like it's nothing.

Legends66NBA7
08-25-2014, 06:30 PM
James Johnson > anyone in the NBA in a fight. And he would easily curb stomp any random fan that doesn't have a fighting background.

Smook A.
08-25-2014, 06:31 PM
Euroleague shouldn't count. To use YGS's phrase, the dude lives in meltdown city. He shits out 1,000 word essays like it's nothing.
:oldlol: I mean what can ya say? The guy is the GOAT troll

andgar923
08-25-2014, 06:35 PM
My finger got a cramp from scrolling.

dr.hee
08-25-2014, 06:37 PM
Is Griff serious with all that shit?

Trollsmasher
08-25-2014, 06:49 PM
mirror > midget category

Nuff Said
08-25-2014, 07:08 PM
Wonder where Theoo is

Fudge
08-25-2014, 07:11 PM
kenny boy living rent free all day errday. :oldlol: :oldlol:

kennethgriffin
08-25-2014, 07:14 PM
so i basically trolled everyone into switching from bragging about fighting to laughing at anyone whos ever been in a fight

lol

yall shook

moe94
08-25-2014, 09:02 PM
Kenneth is flat out insane. I've said this before. He legit scares me.

Lebronxrings
08-25-2014, 09:04 PM
Its time to shut down, kenneth. Go to bed.

CavaliersFTW
08-25-2014, 09:27 PM
jesus christ :oldlol:

poido123
08-25-2014, 09:32 PM
its funny how message board posters dont take other message board posters seriously when assuming any of them in general can possibly defend themselves. since message board posters themselves assume the stereotype that all message board posters are either skinny 90 pound geek 15 year olds or 500 pound out of shape 40 year olds

its such a stereotype that even message board posters themselves make fun of others using this very stereotype

lucky for them theres another stereotype for message board posters that is somewhat true. the fact that most of them are dumb beyond the point of actually realizing theyre insulting themselves

Can I hear, message board posters again? :oldlol:

dubeta
08-25-2014, 09:43 PM
Either Kenneth is melting down hard after realizing Bran >>> Kobe and Kobe's gonna miss the playoffs or he's legit retarded

pauk
08-25-2014, 09:48 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/wnod.gif

CavaliersFTW
08-25-2014, 09:56 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/wnod.gif
you just gonna let griff disrespect you like that? he didn't even make a wildlife reference

your 1500+ > griffs 1800+

griff was just chucking up text inefficiently

poido123
08-25-2014, 10:00 PM
you just gonna let griff disrespect you like that? he didn't even make a wildlife reference

Please, don't encourage him. :oldlol:

SpecialQue
08-25-2014, 10:04 PM
What thread is this in?

raprap
08-25-2014, 10:19 PM
I'll fight kenneth. Im going to chris childs you son :pimp: :dancin

Lebronxrings
08-25-2014, 10:26 PM
I'll fight kenneth. Im going to chris childs you son :pimp: :dancin
:lebronamazed:

dubeta
08-25-2014, 10:27 PM
Pauks essay actually made sense...

poido123
08-25-2014, 10:29 PM
Pauks essay actually made sense...

:hammerhead:

J Shuttlesworth
08-26-2014, 12:28 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Big#50
08-26-2014, 01:25 AM
Kenneth is flat out insane. I've said this before. He legit scares me.
LOL
This.
Dude's brain should be studied when he dies. Kinda like Dahmer's.

BoutPractice
08-26-2014, 04:57 AM
The hilarious part is not that this guy needs to fantasize about getting into fights to boost his fragile self-esteem... it's that he thinks that getting into fights actually makes you a respected human being, as opposed to say, being a responsible adult who's not an asshole.

DJ Leon Smith
08-26-2014, 07:27 AM

Charlie Z back?

Lebronxrings
11-20-2014, 11:55 AM
:oldlol:

riseagainst
11-20-2014, 12:02 PM
i honestly think they are the same person. Fight Club style.

deja vu
11-20-2014, 12:05 PM
Who would win between pauk, kennethgriffin, Euroleague and Lazeruss in an essay writing contest?

dunksby
11-20-2014, 12:10 PM
Who would win between pauk, kennethgriffin, Euroleague and Lazeruss in an essay writing contest?
jlauber.

Beastmode88
11-20-2014, 12:22 PM

http://i.imgur.com/7JzGtHf.png

COnDEMnED
11-20-2014, 06:58 PM
I don't know how you still show you're face after a psychotic meltdown like this.

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 07:47 PM
yall dumb. that quote was from like 30 posts in a 7 page thread and he just put them all together. thats why every other sentance doesnt go together

Ramza
11-20-2014, 07:58 PM
yall dumb. that quote was from like 30 posts in a 7 page thread and he just put them all together. thats why every other sentance doesnt go together

Lebronxrings
11-20-2014, 08:18 PM
i didn't even write that.. This dude edited my post.

sportjames23
11-20-2014, 08:56 PM

If pauk uses the lion metaphor, does this mean kenneth gets to use a tiger metaphor? :oldlol:

pauk = young lion

kenneth = old tiger