PDA

View Full Version : Is this natural?

LOLCATS
08-26-2014, 09:47 AM
Last night was the first time since I separated my wife that I have actually romantically been with someone else. My friends and I went out and even though I wasn't originally looking for anything or intending for anything to happen, I basically "got lucky".

Anyway long story short after it was over I felt EXTREMELY guilty. I was okay before and during but it just hit me afterwards and I seriously felt like throwing up. I know I haven't done anything wrong but I can't help but feel bad like I have made a mistake. Is this natural and to be expected? Or am I just being a dumbass?

JohnFreeman
08-26-2014, 09:48 AM
Guy or a girl? Your wife has probably banged the guy she was seeing before you broke up.

BlkMambaGOAT
08-26-2014, 09:48 AM
A transgender is not natural LOLCATS go back to bed.

sweggeh
08-26-2014, 09:54 AM
For us to properly help you, you gotta answer this question.

Did it have a dick?

Shade8780
08-26-2014, 09:57 AM
Was it a girl or a tranny? Can't really have an accurate guess with your past experiences.

nathanjizzle
08-26-2014, 10:05 AM
Last night was the first time since I separated my wife that I have actually romantically been with someone else. My friends and I went out and even though I wasn't originally looking for anything or intending for anything to happen, I basically "got lucky".

Anyway long story short after it was over I felt EXTREMELY guilty. I was okay before and during but it just hit me afterwards and I seriously felt like throwing up. I know I haven't done anything wrong but I can't help but feel bad like I have made a mistake. Is this natural and to be expected? Or am I just being a dumbass?

its not because you feel guilty about doing it, you feel bad now because that is where your relationship with her stands, ****ing other people. sorry man. let your new girl help you get over your old girl. It might even lure the old girl back.

Godzuki
08-26-2014, 10:14 AM
u still talking to your wife?

also just curious since i didn't read your old posts but what ethnicity is your wife and what are u? i think u mentioned before that was a big problem between u two....

Shade8780
08-26-2014, 10:17 AM
u still talking to your wife?

also just curious since i didn't read your old posts but what ethnicity is your wife and what are u? i think u mentioned before that was a big problem between u two....
She's Indian and I think he's white.

Godzuki
08-26-2014, 10:23 AM
She's Indian and I think he's white.

ah okay. thx.

sweggeh
08-26-2014, 12:42 PM
Also are your friends gay? Like openly, not denying it like you. Im not hating, this is a serious question.

LOLCATS
08-26-2014, 12:54 PM
Also are your friends gay? Like openly, not denying it like you. Im not hating, this is a serious question.

Im not going to respond to your inflammatory comments, Im smarter then that.

However, I do have gay friends. The group of guys I usually go out with has straight guys who dont like transwomen, straight guys who like transwomen and gay guys. Its pretty diverse. But mostly its straight guys who like transgirls too.

LOLCATS
08-26-2014, 01:05 PM
Spell&Grammer

Thanks

sweggeh
08-26-2014, 01:07 PM

However, I do have gay friends. The group of guys I usually go out with has straight guys who dont like transwomen, straight guys who like transwomen and gay guys. Its pretty diverse. But mostly its straight guys who like transgirls too.

Good on you ***.

I personally don't think I could be friends with gay men. Too awkward.

Shade8780
08-26-2014, 01:10 PM
No response by OP to my question, oh wow. **** you and your tranny boyfriends.

LOLCATS
08-26-2014, 01:19 PM
Good on you ***.

I personally don't think I could be friends with gay men. Too awkward.

Thanks for the insult, I hope it was worth it because I have reported you.

I have a lot of respect for my gay friends, but it can be a bit awkward at times. I have this one gay friend in particular who is kind of a lothario, you would see him with a different guy every night.

One day we called him up to go out but he wasn't answering, so we went over to his house. He was there and he let us in, and told us to wait in his living room. One of my friends needed to use the bathroom and he already knew where it was because we had been at his house many times before. So he left to the bathroom and when he came back he looked like he was in tears. We went to wait outside, so he could tell us what happened. He said he was on the way to the bathroom and the door to a bedroom was open a crack. He said he saw through the space and there was a naked black man on the bed fingering his own backside. He was desperately trying not to laugh when he ran back to us. That was probably the funniest experience I have ever had with regards to having a gay friend, so yes it can be pretty awkward.

BlkMambaGOAT
08-26-2014, 01:36 PM

I have a lot of respect for my gay friends, but it can be a bit awkward at times. I have this one gay friend in particular who is kind of a lothario, you would see him with a different guy every night.

One day we called him up to go out but he wasn't answering, so we went over to his house. He was there and he let us in, and told us to wait in his living room. One of my friends needed to use the bathroom and he already knew where it was because we had been at his house many times before. So he left to the bathroom and when he came back he looked like he was in tears. We went to wait outside, so he could tell us what happened. He said he was on the way to the bathroom and the door to a bedroom was open a crack. He said he saw through the space and there was a naked black man on the bed fingering his own backside. He was desperately trying not to laugh when he ran back to us. That was probably the funniest experience I have ever had with regards to having a gay friend, so yes it can be pretty awkward.
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/2012/05/82564589/wtf.jpg

Shade8780
08-26-2014, 01:38 PM

http://i.imgur.com/HurrjOo.gif

sweggeh
08-26-2014, 01:46 PM

http://i.imgur.com/WH2AN3k.gif

LOLCATS
08-26-2014, 05:59 PM
Imagine how it was actually being there.

Snow
08-26-2014, 06:15 PM
You are way too sensitive and insecure. Probably why your wife left you. Most women want confident men, even if they are assh0les. Your wife is probably smearing that red dot of hers up on some guy's belly button right now.

Smoke117
08-26-2014, 06:40 PM
You are way too sensitive and insecure. Probably why your wife left you. Most women want confident men, even if they are assh0les. Your wife is probably smearing that red dot of hers up on some guy's belly button right now.

His wife left him because he's a gay man pretending he's straight.

sweggeh
08-26-2014, 06:42 PM
His wife left him because he's a gay man pretending he's straight.

The dude has admitted to licking other mens assholes.

But hes not gay. :rolleyes:

TheReal Kendall
08-26-2014, 06:46 PM

Not calling you a liar but I find this hard to believe. I don't know any guys that would go out with gay/bi guys.

They'll go out with lesbos/bi chicks before they would gay guys.

Your gimmick is quite funny though.

Milbuck
08-26-2014, 06:52 PM
I was okay before and during but it just hit me afterwards and I seriously felt like throwing up.
Did "she" slap you in the face with 7 inches of reality? I could see how that would make you nauseous.

sweggeh
08-26-2014, 06:53 PM
Not calling you a liar but I find this hard to believe. I don't know any guys that would go out with gay/bi guys.

They'll go out with lesbos/bi chicks before they would gay guys.

Your gimmick is quite funny though.

Dude, he is a guy who bangs trannies he finds at a gay bar. Not suprising he has gay friends.

TheReal Kendall
08-26-2014, 08:04 PM
Dude, he is a guy who bangs trannies he finds at a gay bar. Not suprising he has gay friends.

He said he go out with straight dudes and I find that very hard to believe.

I think you and him are one in the same too.:confusedshrug:

Smook A.
08-26-2014, 08:22 PM

http://i.imgur.com/yFw7jvc.png

Meticode
08-26-2014, 08:26 PM
This has to be the 5th worst gimmick account ever on ISH.

LOLCATS
08-27-2014, 06:12 PM
I love how anybody with a bit of personality on here is a gimmick or a fake account.

Say anything even remotely interesting and all the fools just shout fake. My life is mine so please refrain from judging or calling me a liar, thanks.

If you have nothing positive to say, dont say anything at all.

BlkMambaGOAT
08-27-2014, 06:13 PM
I love how anybody with a bit of personality on here is a gimmick or a fake account.

Say anything even remotely interesting and all the fools just shout fake. My life is mine so please refrain from judging or calling me a liar, thanks.

If you have nothing positive to say, dont say anything at all.
But we're all typing though...

LOLCATS
08-27-2014, 06:16 PM
But we're all typing though...

You know what I mean.