PDA

View Full Version : something i've noticed

riseagainst
08-26-2014, 04:03 PM
dubeta, dragic4life, and lebronxrings all post at the exact same time and all agree with each other.

then they all disappear at the same time as well.

could they all be the same person?

:confusedshrug:

Beastmode88
08-26-2014, 04:05 PM
still think livinglegend = dragic and dubeta = lebronxrings.

proof: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=351223

moe94
08-26-2014, 04:06 PM
That dude Clark looks like Superman for real

riseagainst
08-26-2014, 04:08 PM

i guess he sort of resembles Superman, but superman doesn't have glasses.

Jlamb47
08-26-2014, 04:08 PM
dubeta, dragic4life, and lebronxrings all post at the exact same time and all agree with each other.

I been saying this for the longest

dubeta/Lebronxrings and Dragic4life is all 1 person

they always reply to each other at the same time

they always agree on the same exact sh1t

they all troll

if you read all 102029239 threads they make, they reply on each other post

its obvious

SouBeachTalents
08-26-2014, 04:14 PM

It is amazing how one will reply literally a minute after a thread is made by "the other"

riseagainst
08-26-2014, 04:15 PM
It is amazing how one will reply literally a minute after a thread is made by "the other"

a minute? more like less than 10 seconds. Probably already typed up and ready to copy and paste on notepad.

GrapeApe
08-26-2014, 04:17 PM
They aren't (or should I say he or she isn't) very subtle either. I think people knowing they're alts is part of the schtick. Basically stereotypical basement dwelling behavior.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-26-2014, 04:17 PM
Could be just coincidence. They're always online.

What about that poster, mehya24? And silktheshocker? Same guys or?

JimmyMcAdocious
08-26-2014, 04:19 PM
Does anyone even fall for his "trolling"? Just some mentally unstable dude talking to himself with different accounts. It's a bit pathetic.

TheMan
08-26-2014, 04:28 PM

Noticed that too, always in the same thread agreeing with the garbage they post. Obvious troll alts.

riseagainst
08-26-2014, 04:30 PM
it does get very hilarious when all 3 of them get ethered then they just disappear.

Beastmode88
08-26-2014, 05:26 PM
all 3 are banned let's see which alt comes out of the woodwork.

HOoopCityJones
08-26-2014, 05:33 PM
Dragic is just that Micheal Corleone jackass from a few months back.

I totally buy that he's Lebronxrings and dumbeta too.

Especially since all three are pushing the same "Bosh is better than Love" agenda.

SouBeachTalents
08-26-2014, 05:34 PM
Dragic is just that Micheal Corleone jackass from a few months back.

I totally buy that he's Lebronxrings and dumbeta too.

Especially since all three are pushing the same "Bosh is better than Love" agenda.

Which of course they would have NEVER said 2-3 months ago

riseagainst
08-26-2014, 05:46 PM

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=348102&page=3

Well I sure hope so.:cheers:

I want Love so badly in Cleveland.

Wiggins + Waiters/Bennett is fine.

You guys are underrated Love just because he's never played in the postseason before.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347927

best front court in the league:

Love/Varejao/Bennett

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347709

Lebron wants to bring championships to Cleveland NOW. Not wait for Wiggins to bloom as a player.

Kevin Love is coming to the Cavs. 3-peat impending.:pimp:

I'd rather have Love and contend IMMEDIATELY than gamble on Wiggins.

this fcking POS.

:roll:

Sambacher
08-26-2014, 06:32 PM
Does anyone even fall for his "trolling"? Just some mentally unstable dude talking to himself with different accounts. It's a bit pathetic.
I've lurked these forums on and off for awhile now but I never really post... It always confuses me when people actually reply to that Dragic dude thinking he's being serious. It's some of the most blatant and stupid trolling ever. At least some trolls are creative and funny. He just sucks.

BrownEye007
08-26-2014, 07:28 PM
They are all the same person. I as well as others have been saying this for a while. Some people say livinglegend is another account of the same guy but I never noticed. Wouldn't doubt it though.

SpecialQue
08-26-2014, 07:35 PM
They are all the same person. I as well as others have been saying this for a while. Some people say livinglegend is another account of the same guy but I never noticed. Wouldn't doubt it though.

Hoopz2332 is just as obnoxious, but he could also be just another random, independently retarded piece of shit.

BrownEye007
08-26-2014, 07:48 PM
Hoopz2332 is just as obnoxious, but he could also be just another random, independently retarded piece of shit.
Actually I noticed Hoopz2332, hoopsfannumero1 and dragic all in the same thread supporting tony montana. Is it possible all of these accounts belong to the same person?

JT123
08-26-2014, 07:52 PM
Actually I noticed Hoopz2332, hoopsfannumero1 and dragic all in the same thread supporting tony montana. Is it possible all of these accounts belong to the same person?
Only 4 people actually post on this forum. One is a Kobe stan, one is a Bron stan, one is a Jordan stan, and the last one is just an unbiased fan of the game. The rest of the accounts are nothing but alts of these 4 posters! :eek:

BrownEye007
08-26-2014, 08:00 PM
Only 4 people actually post on this forum. One is a Kobe stan, one is a Bron stan, one is a Jordan stan, and the last one is just an unbiased fan of the game. The rest of the accounts are nothing but alts of these 4 posters! :eek:
Haha I'm not on that conspiracy shit it's just the way they were all agreeing with the bullshit TonyMontana was spouting was weird to me. It was in the "is kyrie irving the most overrated player in the league?" thread. Don't know how to link it. Obviously the whole board isn't just a few posters but would it really surprise you if a couple of losers have a whole bunch of accounts?

CelticBalla32
08-26-2014, 08:06 PM
It is sad and amazing to me how many people create multiple accounts on so many forums. Jesus.

JT123
08-26-2014, 08:06 PM
Haha I'm not on that conspiracy shit it's just the way they were all agreeing with the bullshit TonyMontana was spouting was weird to me. It was in the "is kyrie irving the most overrated player in the league?" thread. Don't know how to link it. Obviously the whole board isn't just a few posters but would it really surprise you if a couple of losers have a whole bunch of accounts?
They weren't agreeing with him, they were just trolling. Same thing Kobe stans do when someone makes a thread about Dirk being better than Lebron.

Dro
08-26-2014, 09:16 PM
It is sad and amazing to me how many people create multiple accounts on so many forums. Jesus.
This, truly sad........I don't even feel like putting in the little effort to create 1 account, let alone 3-4....

Cold soul
08-26-2014, 10:59 PM
It's pretty damn sad a basement dweller had three accounts. I think it was pretty obvious to most here Dragic4Life had troll alts.

Mr Exlax
08-26-2014, 11:00 PM
This, truly sad........I don't even feel like putting in the little effort to create 1 account, let alone 3-4....

Hell yeah

Beastmode88
08-26-2014, 11:01 PM
It's pretty damn sad a basement dweller had three accounts. I think it was pretty obvious to most here Dragic4Life had troll alts.

He was a 31 year old paralegal (full time) on ISH at 5 in the morning. :lol :lol

BigMacAttack
08-26-2014, 11:01 PM
Dragic admitted to being MichaelCorleone and MarloStanfield on one of his old Alts, was then exposed as agreeing and even arguing with himself between alts.

Beastmode88
08-26-2014, 11:05 PM
Dragic admitted to being MichaelCorleone and MarloStanfield on one of his old Alts, was then exposed as agreeing and even arguing with himself between alts.

Even if he said he only had 1 alt (Dragic or MichaelCorlone) why would that stop him from making more alts? If he made 1 why wouldn't he make more? :hammerhead:

BigMacAttack
08-26-2014, 11:17 PM
Even if he said he only had 1 alt (Dragic or MichaelCorlone) why would that stop him from making more alts? If he made 1 why wouldn't he make more? :hammerhead:

Um wtf? I have no doubt he made more alts, im just pointing out he has been exposed before as a fruitbat.

BigMacAttack
08-26-2014, 11:20 PM

I dunno this dude goes to great lengths to prop Bron up. He called wade a manufactured superstar and never a real superstar, also once said Prime Dwight is equal to Prime Shaq.

J Shuttlesworth
08-26-2014, 11:31 PM
I dunno this dude goes to great lengths to prop Bron up. He called wade a manufactured superstar and never a real superstar, also once said Prime Dwight is equal to Prime Shaq.
lol I don't get how people don't realize he's just a Kobe stan trying to make the LeBron fan base look bad. It's been obvious

He was literally trying to say that this years Lakers have more talent than Cleveland :roll: :roll:

Encre92
08-26-2014, 11:33 PM
It's obvious they are 3 DIFFERENT posters.

Beastmode88
08-26-2014, 11:37 PM

Lol stop it bro. At least try to be subtle about it, does jeff ip ban?

HOoopCityJones
08-26-2014, 11:42 PM

This shit is scary sad..:biggums:

If you weren't a new alt why the flying **** would you be trying to convince the masses otherwise for three poster you have no affiliation with? :facepalm

kennethgriffin
08-26-2014, 11:42 PM
Lol stop it bro. At least try to be subtle about it, does jeff ip ban?

i think IP banning him would only cause more problems. he seems unstable as it is. that might send him over the edge

:facepalm

JimmyMcAdocious
08-26-2014, 11:44 PM
I'm seriously concerned for his/her health. This is probably the only interaction the poster gets with people all day.

J Shuttlesworth
08-26-2014, 11:46 PM
i think IP banning him would only cause more problems. he seems unstable as it is. that might send him over the edge

IP banning is worthless. Everyone knows about proxies

Milbuck
08-26-2014, 11:51 PM
Which is why mods should have banning privileges. The reason these guys are allowed to muck up the board with their crap is because Jeff/Steve can't be monitoring this stuff every second of every day..so let mods who post here regularly take care of it. They can suspend a poster on the spot for a day or two after 2-3 blatant troll threads, instead an admin doing it after a week or two of constant reports from other posters.. And if they continually do it, permaban. Either way there's quick action.

kennethgriffin
08-26-2014, 11:52 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352345&page=4

sometimes i wonder if the 3-4 people circle jerking on each other are the same guy.

like sometimes i feel creeped out by ISH. as if theres 1 guy on the other end fish hooking me into a decade long courtship. next thing you know dragic will send me a weird paul george lookin wrinkled dick pic

holy shit i actually called it yesterday..

:wtf:

SpecialQue
08-26-2014, 11:52 PM

Everyone except CF86 apparently. :(

BigMacAttack
08-27-2014, 12:27 AM

Hahaha I knew it. Be a bit more subtle you gimp.

sportjames23
08-27-2014, 03:50 AM
Dragic rent free in so many posters heads. :roll:

LOL, Dragic had this alt in storage since January. So sad. :oldlol:

Encre92
08-27-2014, 04:01 AM
LOL, Dragic had this alt in storage since January. So sad. :oldlol:
I'm not his alt.:facepalm

BoutPractice
08-27-2014, 04:34 AM
I've often wondered how many of these Kobe and LeBron trolls there truly are.

What's the actual number? 3, 4? Not much more than that, I'd assume.

Beastmode88
08-27-2014, 09:02 AM

Lol suddenly a January 2014 comes out of no where with 4 total count post talking about Dragic. :roll: :roll:

Bandito
08-27-2014, 09:21 AM
Dragic is always talking about living rent free in people heads?, just like you did :/

riseagainst
08-27-2014, 10:06 AM

let's add another alt to dragic's list.

BigBoss
08-27-2014, 10:22 AM
What a f'n loser :roll:

Myth
08-27-2014, 03:20 PM
i guess he sort of resembles Superman, but superman doesn't have glasses.

https://screen.yahoo.com/snl-digital-short-doppleganger-000000972.html

BrownEye007
09-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Since I first responded to this post a few weeks back I realized that your just another alt of dragic4life/at least 7 other accounts you have. I'm sure this site isn't just 4 posters but I'm also sure you have at least 8 accounts. And I dismissed it as improbable at first but now I really do think you're Montana. Not enough time to post as Tony when your juggling dragic4life/dubeta/lebronxrings/ekosky/hoopz2332/jt123/hoopsfannumero1/spacbjorn/encre92/god knows how many others there are.

JT123
09-09-2014, 01:32 AM
Since I first responded to this post a few weeks back I realized that your just another alt of dragic4life/at least 7 other accounts you have. I'm sure this site isn't just 4 posters but I'm also sure you have at least 8 accounts. And I dismissed it as improbable at first but now I really do think you're Montana. Not enough time to post as Tony when your juggling dragic4life/dubeta/lebronxrings/ekosky/hoopz2332/jt123/hoopsfannumero1/spacbjorn/encre92/god knows how many others there are.
:oldlol: The rent is free. :pimp:
You've caught me red handed. I am not only every Lebron fan on this site, but I am every Lebron fan on the entire internet! :eek: :facepalm

Encre92
09-09-2014, 04:25 AM
You've caught me red handed. I am not only every Lebron fan on this site, but I am every Lebron fan on the entire internet! :eek: :facepalm
Lebron Family confusing the fk outta ppl.:roll:

dubeta
09-09-2014, 04:31 AM
Another L for these hater :roll:

LeBron Family occupying free space in all y'all heads

Straight_Ballin
09-09-2014, 04:49 AM

^ Exactly this. Some insecure guy who can't handle appreciating Bron for who he is instead of resenting his inferiority to Jordan.

Bandito
09-09-2014, 09:33 AM
Lebron Family confusing the fk outta ppl.:roll:
The Lebron family is composed of only one person and his alts:roll: :roll: :roll:

sportjames23
09-09-2014, 09:39 AM
The Lebron family is composed of only one person and his alts:roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol :lol :lol

dr.hee
09-09-2014, 10:41 AM

:lol

Maybe the Lebron family is one single person with multiple personality disorder. In his case, a dozen retarded Lebon fans that don't even know about each other!? The Lebron family literally living rent free in Dragic's head?

riseagainst
09-09-2014, 11:06 AM

BrownEye007
09-09-2014, 06:45 PM
You aren't the only LeBron fan but you are the only LeBron stan. Glad you finally admit it :applause:

Real14
03-29-2016, 01:22 AM
#FreeCorleone
Mods?

Im Still Ballin
03-29-2016, 01:22 AM
Good God I'm glad moe is gone