PDA

View Full Version : If you think Kevin Love is gonna be as humble as Chris Bosh....

unbreakable
08-26-2014, 10:12 PM
I have some bad news..

this dude couldnt even handle taking a backseat to USA Superstar Olympic squad..

You think he's gonna have that hunger, midway into the season, as his touches and shots and role drops?.. you think he's gonna be diving for rebounds and loose balls the way Bosh did?.. making the extra pass?.. keeping his mouth shut and continuing to work hard as fukkk? Kevin Love will be the first Cav to cry to the media.. and I cant wait for it

:roll:

Dont even get me started on Dion "gave Kyrie a black eye for lack of touches" Waiters..

Meticode
08-26-2014, 10:15 PM
♫ "I guess this is what it's suppose to feel like...I guess this is what it's suppose to sound like...the universe is torn...I know that I can without you...I can live without you everyday...but I can't stop thinking about you." ♫

JT123
08-26-2014, 10:18 PM
you think he's gonna be diving for rebounds and loose balls the way Bosh did?
:facepalm

Meticode
08-26-2014, 10:20 PM
unbreakable,

Get a ****ing life.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/if37n7.jpg

ralph_i_el
08-26-2014, 10:23 PM
He managed to get a lot of rebounds when his front office couldn't put good players around him. I think he'll be just fine. Winning helps

unbreakable
08-26-2014, 10:23 PM
unbreakable,

Get a ****ing life.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/if37n7.jpg

how mad are you that the most stacked team isnt getting past the 2nd round next year?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Meticode
08-26-2014, 10:25 PM
how mad are you that the most stacked team isnt getting past the 2nd round next year?

:mad: :mad: :mad:
I'm expecting it. :applause:

MiseryCityTexas
08-26-2014, 10:33 PM
I have some bad news..

this dude couldnt even handle taking a backseat to USA Superstar Olympic squad..

You think he's gonna have that hunger, midway into the season, as his touches and shots and role drops?.. you think he's gonna be diving for rebounds and loose balls the way Bosh did?.. making the extra pass?.. keeping his mouth shut and continuing to work hard as fukkk? Kevin Love will be the first Cav to cry to the media.. and I cant wait for it

Dont even get me started on Dion "gave Kyrie a black eye for lack of touches" Waiters..

Waiters need to give Kyrie another black eye if Kyrie don't at least average 8 assist per game.

Cavalier
08-26-2014, 10:51 PM

Yeah man Kyrie and Dion totally hate each other. It's just happens Kyrie's black eye coincided with him getting his face busted against Minnesota.

https://i.imgur.com/NGRUxQ7.jpg

Waiters need to give Kyrie another black eye if Kyrie don't at least average 8 assist per game.

I doubt anyone on the team averages 8 assists in Blatt's system.

outbreak
08-26-2014, 10:51 PM
Eh Love's game already translates well to fit with Lebron.

el gringos
08-26-2014, 11:02 PM
He will be as humble. Difference is he will also be more confident and assertive. More of a man. Love will go take his post game. He will go get it. Bosh could have made his post presence and just didn't. Love won't do that. He will play inside and out.

HOoopCityJones
08-26-2014, 11:31 PM
He will be as humble. Difference is he will also be more confident and assertive. More of a man. Love will go take his post game. He will go get it. Bosh could have made his post presence and just didn't. Love won't do that. He will play inside and out.

Riiiiiiight :roll:

Had nothing to do with Lebron ball right?

Bron pushed that ***** out the paint.

Encre92
08-26-2014, 11:36 PM
He's third option. He HAS to be humble.

JT123
08-26-2014, 11:38 PM

Pretty funny how Bosh risked losing a max deal in order to keep playing with a guy who supposedly forced him out of his comfort zone. :roll:
You Kobe stans don't have a leg to stand on. Bosh loves being on the perimeter. In fact I'd be willing to bet my account on the fact that he will have a career high in 3 point attempts this year.

Cavalier
08-27-2014, 12:31 AM
Didn't Bosh just say he doesn't like to be in the paint anymore? It was just this year during the playoffs I think.

SpecialQue
08-27-2014, 12:33 AM
This is stupid. Love is clearly in love with Lebron and has no problem being the bottom in this relationship. I'd be more concerned about Kyrie.

oarabbus
08-27-2014, 01:17 AM
Kevin Love put up

26/12.5/4.5 last year. People are talking about will Bosh put up 20/10... maybe. But he can't put up Love numbers. Love should have the ball more than Bosh did.

Also, Love is a great passer, Bron is an amazing passer, Kyrie is a pretty good passer and Dion Waiters is a good spot up shooter. And you aren't about to double team Waiters if he heats up :lol

Soundwave
08-27-2014, 01:27 AM
Pretty funny how Bosh risked losing a max deal in order to keep playing with a guy who supposedly forced him out of his comfort zone. :roll:
You Kobe stans don't have a leg to stand on. Bosh loves being on the perimeter. In fact I'd be willing to bet my account on the fact that he will have a career high in 3 point attempts this year.

Which one of your accounts are you betting? All of them or just this one? :lol

Encre92
08-27-2014, 01:38 AM
Kevin Love put up

26/12.5/4.5 last year. People are talking about will Bosh put up 20/10... maybe. But he can't put up Love numbers. Love should have the ball more than Bosh did.

Also, Love is a great passer, Bron is an amazing passer, Kyrie is a pretty good passer and Dion Waiters is a good spot up shooter. And you aren't about to double team Waiters if he heats up :lol
Ok... now show us their stats in the playoffs.

2swift4u
08-27-2014, 02:32 AM
Bosh was being encouraged to play more often (and harder) in the paint all the time but he didn't. Eventually he became a solid 3point shooter and he hardly showed up in the paint anymore. I'm not saying it didn't have anything at all to do with Lebron's (and Wade's) game but to me it seemed that he prefered to shoot rather than playing the other big guys in the paint.

oarabbus
08-27-2014, 02:34 AM
Ok... now show us their stats in the playoffs.

Well he's obviously making it this year.

26ppg players are a rare breed, no matter how shitty their team is.

IGOTGAME
08-27-2014, 09:59 AM
I think a lot of people don't watch Kevin Love. He doesn't dominate touches and doesn't really create offense. He is a great fit next to Lebron. He gets his points without deviating too much from the offense.

He is overrated as a passer in the half court.

ZeN
08-27-2014, 11:55 AM
Love is gonna become what Gasol did after getting traded to the Lakers from the Grizzly. He will be a versatile, skilled big man excelling as a second option. He'll be a star without getting the type of attention that Lebron will get on D and will feed off the skill and versatility of LeBron. Same thing happened when Gasol was helped by Kobe and Phil to fit a integral role without needing to carry the burden of main captain. Loves potential will definitely be maximized playing alongside LBJ.

Hoopz2332
08-27-2014, 12:28 PM

Bosh own words:oldlol:

Miami Heat big man Chris Bosh doesn't go into the post nearly as much as he used to. In fact, it's pretty rare that you see the Heat running post-up plays for Bosh. Much more of his attempts come from pick-and-roll plays or spot-up jumpers, despite him being the biggest guy on the team. There's a reason Bosh no longer posts up all that much too; it's to conserve energy for other parts of the game.

Bosh told the media after Saturday's shootaround that he doesn't "bang anymore," because he has to conserve energy and it's not a strength of his.

The only way Heat center Chris Bosh will see himself playing in the post again is by watching old highlight videos.

Bosh made it even clearer Saturday his days of living on the block are gone.

As in R.I.P to his post game.

"I don't bang anybody anymore," Bosh said. "It's a tired thing for me. It's not my strength and I understand that."

It doesn't help Bosh is playing at a heavier weight than when he entered the league in 2003.

"Just playing at an elite level, you play better defenders," Bosh said. "It gets tiring. What they ask us to do, to blitz the screen and roll, every single one, close out and get back. I wasn't this same weight. I was already 20-30 pounds lighter than anybody else. All that stuff just takes my energy."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24571850/heats-chris-bosh-on-playing-in-the-post-i-dont-bang-anymore

and people have the nerve to say LBJ turned Bosh into a jumpshooter:oldlol: :coleman:

Hoopz2332
08-27-2014, 06:19 PM
^up