PDA

View Full Version : Third game of my season

NZStreetBaller
08-27-2014, 07:39 AM
Played my third game of the season and its the THIRD LOSS!!!:mad:
My stats 12points 3 assist 2 steals 100%fg 100%FTs

lost 46 - 54

to phillipinos. we were kicking anus because we had huge size advantage but right in the final 4 minutes they just nailed three after three after three after three :facepalm :banghead: . and i swear every game we've played the fcking refs call us big time.

Every game we've played one of our team mates has fouled out. its bull crap man!!!

my coach even gets technicals because hes noticing the crap calls its drives me nuts man. so i spend an hour after the games doing shoot around to cool myself down before i go home and read books to my daughter.

RRRRRRRRRAAAAHHGHGHGHG!!! sorry just needed to get this off my chest. Good old ISH

Godzuki
08-27-2014, 09:27 AM
what ethnicity are u guys? just whtie guys?

basketball is like that. anyone can get hot, even scrubs. seen it all too often, never forget this one terrible dude who shot the ball like a soccer throw in hitting every shot imaginable even off the backboard and deep, completely carrying us against these old city dudes who should've destroyed us. that dudes head was so big after that :lol

Nick Young
08-27-2014, 09:35 AM
you cant assume theyre scrubs just because they're philipino, they made up for size disadvantage with teamwork and skill, can't call that scrub like behavior. Was probably like going up against a team of 5 JJ Bareas.

nathanjizzle
08-27-2014, 10:02 AM
you guys suck, you need to look for a smaller faster pg that can create.

NBAplayoffs2001
08-27-2014, 11:54 AM
Played my third game of the season and its the THIRD LOSS!!!:mad:
My stats 12points 3 assist 2 steals 100%fg 100%FTs

lost 46 - 54

to phillipinos. we were kicking anus because we had huge size advantage but right in the final 4 minutes they just nailed three after three after three after three :facepalm :banghead: . and i swear every game we've played the fcking refs call us big time.

Every game we've played one of our team mates has fouled out. its bull crap man!!!

my coach even gets technicals because hes noticing the crap calls its drives me nuts man. so i spend an hour after the games doing shoot around to cool myself down before i go home and read books to my daughter.

RRRRRRRRRAAAAHHGHGHGHG!!! sorry just needed to get this off my chest. Good old ISH

For about 3 hours, my friends and I (we had three guys who were well over 6'2''+, the other team had only one big) played against a crew of Asian players. It was not being officiated just a pickup game. They played ridiculous defense that would have been legal in the 1980s (ala Detroit Pistons). We didn't really call fouls unless it was really obvious. They were so tenacious on defense and had insane acrobatic layups. Most of them knew how to post up. We lost about 4 games in a row before we gave up. We gave them a lot of praise for their defense and said good games. Then we walked away and started talking trash amongst ourselves "They were fouling everytime... those games were so pointless."

Lebron23
08-30-2014, 03:20 AM
The Filipinos love to run, and pesky on defense. You need to have plenty of stamina. I always play against these type of players. They just inbound the ball, and just basicallly sprint to the other court.

NZStreetBaller
08-30-2014, 03:24 AM
you guys suck, you need to look for a smaller faster pg that can create.

Our point guard is phillipino bro lol.

NZStreetBaller
08-30-2014, 03:28 AM
you cant assume theyre scrubs just because they're philipino, they made up for size disadvantage with teamwork and skill, can't call that scrub like behavior. Was probably like going up against a team of 5 JJ Bareas.

I never said they were scrubs. every little bit of physicality they were yelling REF REF!!! and flopping ALOT. we WERE winning just right at the end they got hot with the three.

I got quite mad because my team started doing frustration fouls and argueing with the ref instead of getting back and playing D. plus the phillipinos were like rubbing it in our faces evrytime they were scoring. like getting in our faces and pulling some hand sort of hand sign and yelling something at us.

Im new to the team so im not really ready to tell everybody to man up. but trust me if this shit keeps up ill be speaking my mind.

NZStreetBaller
08-30-2014, 03:33 AM
what ethnicity are u guys? just whtie guys?

basketball is like that. anyone can get hot, even scrubs. seen it all too often, never forget this one terrible dude who shot the ball like a soccer throw in hitting every shot imaginable even off the backboard and deep, completely carrying us against these old city dudes who should've destroyed us. that dudes head was so big after that :lol

mostly white guys (australian) but we have one little phillipino PG, and a tall aborighini Center. and im from NZ and am half maori. so mixed I guess.

Most of them have more years of experience then me but are way past their prime. So me and the little PG are by far the fastest on the team.