PDA

View Full Version : 9 year old accidently kills shooting instructor with UZI

nathanjizzle
08-27-2014, 08:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfMzK7QwfrU

nathanjizzle
08-27-2014, 08:42 AM
i really think that dad thought it would get so many likes on facebook if his daughter let off an uzi. now look what happened.

BlkMambaGOAT
08-27-2014, 08:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfMzK7QwfrU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Godzuki
08-27-2014, 08:55 AM
is it definite the instructor died? since they didn't show it and i'd have thought she could release the trigger as soon as it started going out of control before it hit him :confusedshrug:

anyways the whole shooting instructor thing makes me laff. its like gun training automatically assumes it teaches people not to be dumb with guns. then u see them shooting themselves teaching gun training in a class room, or some other stupid shit. most of the time its not lack of knowing how to shoot a gun, its just carelessness or stupidity. u can take a dozen safety classes and still be careless or stupid.

i'm for guns but i swear a lot of the arguments they make aren't practical.

gigantes
08-27-2014, 09:09 AM
instructor got shot in the head and died, yes.

so this 9-yr old girl from the northeast is passing through arizona or whatever and this guy decides it's a good idea to have her fire an uzi. alrighty, then.

robert de niro
08-27-2014, 09:43 AM
Gets her first kill before she's ten. Take THAT ISIS!

JohnFreeman
08-27-2014, 09:44 AM
Still waiting for the uncut version

DwnShft2Xcelr8
08-27-2014, 10:02 AM
F*cking dumbest shit I see people doing is letting their kids use guns at a very young age.
I know two people who have taken their youngsters to a shooting range, recorded them shooting with guns and posted the videos on FB for everyone to think, "How cool! You guys are such cool parents!" :facepalm
One is a US Army soldier. Dude is psychotic bitch. He has a 3 year old, and he took that little girl to a shooting range and shot off a 9mm with her. He held the gun, but had the baby pull the trigger.
The other is someone I've known for a while. He's going through a pretty bad midlife crisis. He takes his 3 kids out to a desert and let's them shoot with automatic rifles.
These same idiots will be the first ones crying, "I didn't kmow that was gonna happen" when their kids play with the guns at home and kill themselves.

StephHamann
08-27-2014, 10:02 AM
Gets her first kill before she's ten. Take THAT ISIS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqoLPPlHPPs

iamgine
08-27-2014, 10:15 AM
Instructor fail at instructing?

Little girl doesn't know about weapons

Civilian dad might not know much about weapons

Shooting instructors though...should know about weapons' recoil.

DukeDelonte13
08-27-2014, 10:27 AM
in what universe is giving a 9 year old girl a gun a smart idea?

gigantes
08-27-2014, 10:46 AM
not just any gun but a submachine gun, hey hey!

JohnFreeman
08-27-2014, 10:57 AM
The american universe?

DonD13
08-27-2014, 11:00 AM
damn

poor girl :(

JohnFreeman
08-27-2014, 11:08 AM
America > you

You sound like a bitch in that post.
the rent is free Amerifat

JohnFreeman
08-27-2014, 11:12 AM
Good one, bro! :applause:

Hate on my nation in a punk ass fashion and I'll call you out on it
Let's just hope some more 9 year olds get automatic weapons...that American logic! :roll:

JohnFreeman
08-27-2014, 11:17 AM
It's not a tragedy, the guy won the darwin awards.

JohnFreeman
08-27-2014, 11:21 AM
Feel bad the girl has to live with that though

JohnFreeman
08-27-2014, 11:24 AM
Pretty sure a firing instructor getting shot by anyone he's instructing is a complete accident and huge tragedy. Not an act of stupidity, it was his fcking job.

I'm willing to bet there's a next to non existent statistic of instructors getting shot in the grand scheme of things.

We like guns in America. Apparently, wherever you're from, you like pointing and laughing at tragedies. Fck off and get a life.
Great instructor who puts an uzi into a 9 year olds hands, and then puts it on full auto :hammerhead:

DukeDelonte13
08-27-2014, 11:27 AM
Great instructor who puts an uzi into a 9 year olds hands, and then puts it on full auto :hammerhead:

i agree with you... somebody that knows and works with guns should have the common sense not give a loaded fully automatic weapon to a child.

WTF was he thinking...

In what scenario is a 9 year old going to need that uzi training? Zombie apocalypse? Alien invasion?

JohnFreeman
08-27-2014, 11:27 AM
i agree with you... somebody that knows and works with guns should have the common sense not give a loaded fully automatic weapon to a child.

WTF was he thinking...

In what scenario is a 9 year old going to need that uzi training? Zombie apocalypse? Alien invasion?
He wasn't thinking, that's the thing

gigantes
08-27-2014, 11:53 AM
The point is no one thought anyone was gonna get hurt. They got caught up.
aheh

PHX_Phan
08-27-2014, 11:56 AM
When I read about this, I immediately thought about all the jackasses I see bringing their kids to shooting ranges around here and attempting to train them to handle a gun.

This is the retarded mentality the NRA and gun enthusiasts breed. Feel bad for the instructor, but can't say I feel sorry for the situation all parties got themselves in. Could have been avoided by just not giving the ****ing kid a gun.

~primetime~
08-27-2014, 11:59 AM
RIP, that is an awful accident

:(

cuad
08-27-2014, 12:16 PM
Accident my ass. He was asking for it.

~primetime~
08-27-2014, 12:19 PM

he was?...thought her parents arranged this?

meh...even if he was being a poor instructor it was still an accident obviously :rolleyes:

no need to throw blame at her, or her parents, or the instructor, or the American culture...sometimes 'shit happens'

If this accident was common it might be another story but it isn't...

MavsSuperFan
08-27-2014, 12:21 PM
is it definite the instructor died? since they didn't show it and i'd have thought she could release the trigger as soon as it started going out of control before it hit him :confusedshrug:

anyways the whole shooting instructor thing makes me laff. its like gun training automatically assumes it teaches people not to be dumb with guns. then u see them shooting themselves teaching gun training in a class room, or some other stupid shit. most of the time its not lack of knowing how to shoot a gun, its just carelessness or stupidity. u can take a dozen safety classes and still be careless or stupid.

i'm for guns but i swear a lot of the arguments they make aren't practical.
clenching your fists is a natural reaction when you get scared

BigBoss
08-27-2014, 12:23 PM
Shitty parenting. That kid is scarred for life. Rip to the instructor

PHX_Phan
08-27-2014, 12:32 PM

meh...even if he was being a poor instructor it was still an accident obviously :rolleyes:

no need to throw blame at her, or her parents, or the instructor, or the American culture...sometimes 'shit happens'

Accident from the girl's perspective, sure. I can't label this as an accident after handing the kid a gun. To me, handing a 9 year old a gun and getting shot is a completely likely outcome. I think of that shit every single time I deliver to the gun range and see guys training their kids to handle firearms. You are enabling a child's mind to see that it's OK to use a gun, because they are 'trained.'

Not like he handed her a small caliber rifle, either. She had a ****ing UZI. SMH.

JerrySeinfeld
08-27-2014, 12:39 PM
Wow.

Why does a 9 year old need to know how to shoot an uzi?

Patrick Chewing
08-27-2014, 12:51 PM

Yes. He woke up that morning hoping some little girl would off him. Best way to go out in my opinion.

boozehound
08-27-2014, 12:57 PM
The point is no one thought anyone was gonna get hurt. They got caught up.

It was an accident.
that doesnt mean it wasnt incredibly stupid. Lots of accidents are caused by people doing idiotic, poorly thought out things.

boozehound
08-27-2014, 12:58 PM

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/27399337/ns/us_news-life/t/boy-accidentally-kills-self-gun-show/

~primetime~
08-27-2014, 01:04 PM
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/27399337/ns/us_news-life/t/boy-accidentally-kills-self-gun-show/
ha, damn...also an Uzi

okay point taken

~primetime~
08-27-2014, 01:07 PM
yeah this country should probably declare that if you're under 10 you can't hold a fckin uzi

boozehound
08-27-2014, 01:07 PM
If you're a parent and firearms are one of your big interests, why wouldn't you wanna share that with your child?

Just like a basketball player having a kid, he shows his kid how to play ball.

They were at a firing range, with an instructor. Not in the backyard shooting at cans. It was an accident and very sad for everyone involved.

Guns are dangerous, yes. Leaving your house everyday is also dangerous. Like primetime said, shit happens.
It was an accident. It was also negligent. It was also very, very stupid. It can be all of those at the same time.

I certainly am not opposed to teaching kids how to handle firearms in a safe and responsible manner. Taking a kid (who has probably never fired any gun) to a range to fire a fully auto Uzi on vacation is both terrible parenting, terrible gun safety training, and incredibly stupid.

boozehound
08-27-2014, 01:10 PM
yeah this country should probably declare that if you're under 10 you can't hold a fckin uzi
well, that raises a question. Nowhere does the second amendment indicate age restrictions. For that matter, it also doesnt indicate any restrictions on the type of arms we can bear (which raises the question of why fully auto, tanks, etc are restricted in a constitutional manner).

If a state or municipality tried to put an age restriction on gun use (of any type), it would get challenged in court and it would probably lose.

~primetime~
08-27-2014, 01:12 PM
well, that raises a question. Nowhere does the second amendment indicate age restrictions. For that matter, it also doesnt indicate any restrictions on the type of arms we can bear (which raises the question of why fully auto, tanks, etc are restricted in a constitutional manner).

If a state or municipality tried to put an age restriction on gun use (of any type), it would get challenged in court and it would probably lose.
there are age restrictions for ownership...21 for handgun, 18 for rifle in most states

I haven't looked at laws for supervised firing though

boozehound
08-27-2014, 01:19 PM
there are age restrictions for ownership...21 for handgun, 18 for rifle in most states

I haven't looked at laws for supervised firing though
right. I think the federal law restricts handgun sales from both dealers and private individuals, but not long gun sales from private individuals. How many kids did you know growing up who "owned" multiple guns they got as gifts. I knew a ton growing up in MI. and, again, the law doesnt restrict use of guns...... at least on the fed level. not sure about state laws.

If the second amendment is interpreted as gun advocates suggest ("it would be unconstitutional to restrict assault weapons"), I dont get how either age restrictions or outlawing post 86? automatic weapons is constitutionally legal.

edb33
08-27-2014, 01:23 PM
People keep saying uzi like it is some crazy powerful weapon. It was just a 9mm and uzi's are heavy in nature making them have very little recoil. I own many guns and have taught many children throughout the years gun safety and how to properly use them, imo I wouldn't let a child shoot on full auto as it is a surprising experience for anyone. I've seen grown men react in similar fashion their first time full auto so I put blame on the range for using "shoot full auto" as a selling point. You need to know a persons history and tendencies before handing them a full auto gun, this can clearly not be done with tourist.

Also the instructor was standing in the right position but was not ready for it to happen. Any time you train someone you should have one hand on their back and the other ready to catch their shooting arm if need be, he clearly failed to do his job. Sad all around

chosen_one6
08-27-2014, 01:24 PM
Why post the Youtube link when there's nothing to see? Come on OP...

DukeDelonte13
08-27-2014, 01:35 PM
If you're a parent and firearms are one of your big interests, why wouldn't you wanna share that with your child?

Just like a basketball player having a kid, he shows his kid how to play ball.

They were at a firing range, with an instructor. Not in the backyard shooting at cans. It was an accident and very sad for everyone involved.

Guns are dangerous, yes. Leaving your house everyday is also dangerous. Like primetime said, shit happens.

comparing playing bball to shooting uzis at a range?

There are kid-appropriate hobbies and there are adult appropriate hobbies.

I think you can even make a big distinction with taking a young kid hunting versus taking a kid to a range to shoot automatic weapons.

It's just unbelievably foolish and sad. The parents are complete idiots. The trainer was a complete idiot.

cuad
08-27-2014, 01:36 PM
We must ban 9 year old girls.

cuad
08-27-2014, 01:40 PM
Yes. He woke up that morning hoping some little girl would off him. Best way to go out in my opinion.
Just look at how he's standing! How could you not want to put a cap in his ass when he's bending over like that? He was asking for it. Plain and simple.

boozehound
08-27-2014, 01:49 PM
Wanna know the chances of a kid falling down hitting their head the wrong way on the blacktop playing basketball and turning into a vegetable?

Probably the same odds as a firing instructor getting shot while on the job

It was an accident dude.
right. An accident that was the direct result of several very stupid decisions by adults who should know better.

A kid in my community just jumped his dirtbike into the side of a semi-trailer. It was an accident. It doesnt mean it was the result of some very stupid decisions. It also doesnt mean that it wasnt preventable.

riseagainst
08-27-2014, 01:50 PM
can't believe people completely sympathize with the parents here and call it a complete accident. It was primarily the parents' fault, then the instructor's.

Who the fck lets a 9 year old hold and shoot a loaded gun, knowing it will recoil and knowing that 9 year olds don't have that good of motor-skills or strength to handle the recoil. At least i think it's pretty common sense to not let certain people do certain things. Sh1tty parenting.

The instructor shouldn't have accepted to let the little girl shoot the gun, that's also his own fault.

sure it was an accident and a tragedy, but it was caused by stupidity.

boozehound
08-27-2014, 01:52 PM
You went to work today

You went a different way to avoid traffic

You got in a terrible car accident and died

Should have just went your usual route. Pretty stupid
really? thats your counter? Really? ****ing really?

riseagainst
08-27-2014, 01:54 PM
You went to work today

You went a different way to avoid traffic

You got in a terrible car accident and died

Should have just went your usual route. Pretty stupid

terrible argument and not even relevant to the context of the situation.

how bout letting your 9 year old daughter/niece/neighbor drive your car for you to work?

Nobody do what they enjoy.

Live in fear of your own shadow and wait to die in your sleep

Avoid stairs. They're dangerous.

i'd definitely avoid 9 year olds holding automatics.

riseagainst
08-27-2014, 02:03 PM
comparing a gun, which was made with the intention to kill

to a vehicle, which was made with the intention to make people's daily lives easier

:oldlol:

dude77
08-27-2014, 02:11 PM
smh .. instructor fkd up .. not even once do you hear him say anything to her about recoil ?? .. showing no seriousness of the fact that she's handling a firearm ..

he should've stood behind her with his hands on ON HER HANDS .. and he should've continuously warned her that it's going to continuously recoil(she probably thought it might recoil once) and thus to hold it as firm as she was able to and to be conscious about the fkn recoil .. he was way too laid back about the whole thing ..

this was very avoidable and should not have happened if he had done what he was supposed to do

riseagainst
08-27-2014, 02:15 PM
Hmm

Pretty sure there's more deaths in America related to car accidents than gun accidents

I'm not even a fcking gun enthusiast. Y'all so blinded by your agendas. I know enough that I can't change people, only tolerate them. People like guns in America. People like cars in America. People die every day due to accidents. Nobody wakes up and plans to die. Likewise, accidents are unpredictable.

there are more car related deaths because there are more cars than people owning guns and flashing them in front of people.

The gun thing was an accident but why the fck would any rational adult want a child to handle a gun? It's bad decision making from the adults at the scene.

Kensta
08-27-2014, 02:18 PM
It was an accident but the Instructor should've known better. He shouldn't have put more than 4 rounds into that fully auto uzi. And he should've been standing right behind her and not to her left.

DukeDelonte13
08-27-2014, 02:19 PM
there are more car related deaths because there are more cars than people owning guns and flashing them in front of people.

The gun thing was an accident but why the fck would any rational adult want a child to handle a gun? It's bad decision making from the adults at the scene.

rational is the key word here. There were no rational adults present.

riseagainst
08-27-2014, 02:19 PM
You a half wit breh

Step off go pest someone else

you at first compared letting a 9 year old shooting a gun to an adult driving a car.

then you compared gun related accidents to car accidents.

i can't tell if you are trolling or you are really just this fcking retarded.

KNOW1EDGE
08-27-2014, 02:26 PM
I guess nobody involved was aware that fully automatic weapons shoot bullets that kill people.

Let's give my 9 year old little girl the chance to operate a weapon she has no idea how to use and see what happens. What's the worst that could happen? Firing a gun is just like driving to work or teaching your kid how to play basketball. It was an unavoidable accident
9 year old girls need to be shooting uzis, it's part of being a 9 year old girl.

KNOW1EDGE
08-27-2014, 02:32 PM
Kaspah you are going full retard right now.

Just like I wouldn't allow my 9 year old to drive a car (even with a trained professional assisting) I would also not allow my 9 year old little girl to fire an uzi. They are both very dangerous things that are meant for responsible adults, not 9 year old little girls. If your agenda stops you from acknowledging that then fine.

This whole thing is extremely wreckless and it just shows that NO ONE involved values human life.

KNOW1EDGE
08-27-2014, 02:35 PM
Or everyone else can stay out of other's business and quit being puszies.

This is why I love this forum :bowdown:

riseagainst
08-27-2014, 02:36 PM

and die... ok

:biggums:

TheGreatBlaze
08-27-2014, 02:36 PM
Ban all guns and 9 year olds.

TheGreatBlaze
08-27-2014, 02:39 PM
I'm at the shooting range with my 8 year old cousin and no accidents so farjgielfmsugegggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gg

KNOW1EDGE
08-27-2014, 02:40 PM
I own a fully auto M4 and a snubnose .38

I shoot all the time.

I would never take a 9 year old girl shooting with me.

There is no point. It would be extremely irresponsible for me to do so. I would not feel comfortable around a 9 year old with a gun.

It's common sense. But I guess if you are so pro-gun that you want 9 year old girls firing uzis I bet it will work out great. So far so good.

nathanjizzle
08-27-2014, 02:41 PM
Hmm

Pretty sure there's more deaths in America related to car accidents than gun accidents

I'm not even a fcking gun enthusiast. Y'all so blinded by your agendas. I know enough that I can't change people, only tolerate them. People like guns in America. People like cars in America. People die every day due to accidents. Nobody wakes up and plans to die. Likewise, accidents are unpredictable.

making the "cars kill people so we should ban them too" argument are for stupid people.

tomtucker
08-27-2014, 02:47 PM
an uzi is such a shitty gun.........no control and zero accuracy, it

~primetime~
08-27-2014, 02:49 PM
[QUOTE=tomtucker]an uzi is such a shitty gun.........no control and zero accuracy, it

riseagainst
08-27-2014, 02:52 PM
I'm pro America. I don't own any guns.

I'm against whiney little bitches though

aren't you the one sympathizing with the parents and saying it was no one's fault?

tomtucker
08-27-2014, 03:02 PM
it isn't desgned to be accurate, it's designed for close combat

right, that why i don

KNOW1EDGE
08-27-2014, 03:11 PM
A kid learning how to use a firearm in the neighborhood is wrong, should call the cops immediately and be dealt with since she is directly impacting others nearby

A kid learning how to use a firearm in a fire range with a professional is completely within everyone's rights and I'm glad your puszy ass can't do anything about it except whine online

I didnt say it's not within their rights.

There are lots of things that are within my rights that I wouldn't do.

It's just stupid. Plain and simple. Irresponsible. Plain and simple. Get over it. I don't care, I don't know the guy or the girl, I'm not whining. Just pointing out the obvioud

boozehound
08-27-2014, 03:21 PM
That's your opinion.

In my opinion, teaching your kid to do something you love in the safest environment possible isn't irresponsible. But call me crazy
right. Well, I love to drink and get blowjobs. My two main hobbies. So I should involve my kids in it right?

My friend loves to base jump, its his passion and he does it every weekend. So he should involve his kids in it right?

boozehound
08-27-2014, 03:22 PM
That's your opinion.

In my opinion, teaching your kid to do something you love in the safest environment possible isn't irresponsible. But call me crazy
clearly not the safest environment possible. This isnt some local shooting range, its a tourist trap where people with no gun safety training and probably no prior experience are lured by the opportunity to fire the same gun as rambo, or whatever. go look at their website.

and the instructor may have been trained, but he certainly didnt act professionally.

boozehound
08-27-2014, 03:31 PM
If you wanna be an incestuous pedophile, go for it.

If your kid can handle base jumping, go for it.

That's the thing. You can't control others. What I do, what they do, shouldn't bother you so long as it causes no harm to others. That's my entire point, they were doing nothing wrong, an accident happened, like they do every day. What you just posted is gross and illegal, and harms your kids. So yeah, gonna say that doesn't fall under the same category as your kid shooting in a range under the supervision of a professional.

But highfive for bringing your kids and blowjobs in the same sentence into a debate online. Derp
leave it to you to miss the entire ****ing point. There are certain activities that just arent suitable for children (like watching horror movies, extreme weightlifting, the list is endless). Having a 9 year old girl with no prior gun training fire a fully auto uzi in such a casual manner (you did watch the video, right?) is one of those things.

Yes, its a tragic accident. Caused by several really bad and stupid decisions. Many accidents are caused by stupid decisions. It doesnt mean they were purposeful. It does mean they could have easily been prevented.

riseagainst
08-27-2014, 03:42 PM
Oh wow, I get it, you're saying people live their lives differently than you and they're wrong because you don't agree despite them being fully within their rights?

Again, quit being a puszy and let others live their lives so long as they aren't harming others in the process.

I could ridicule you and your decisions and replace irresponsible with being a puszy scared of his own shadow. But why? I have no say in what you do or how you conduct yourself nor does it affect me what you do. Be a puszy all you want while others live their lives however they enjoy. Seems pretty fair to me.

dude, the kid just killed that guy, you aren't exactly making a good point right now.

riseagainst
08-27-2014, 03:53 PM
Shooting instructor knowingly let the kid shoot with full foresight his death was imminent. He also had no say in the manner, the parents paid blood money for this service beforehand.

Send the kid the prison

This guy gets it

why are you such a stiff. Stop digressing from the main point that everyone in this thread is talking about except you. It was 0 percent the kid's fault because children at that age are not capable of certain common knowledge. It was the parents' and the instructor's fault.

And why didn't the guy have no say in the manner? Because the parents stuck a gun to his face and forced him to teach the kid?

The bottom line is it was bad parenting, not just some "random freak" accident like you said.

Answer this, if you were the instructor and got shot like that and survived, you would go back to keep teaching kids how to shoot?

dude77
08-27-2014, 04:01 PM
lol all the scared pssys come out in threads like this ..

it was fine teaching her/showing her .. allowing her the experience of shooting the uzi .. this was all on the shooting instructor .. standing next her ?, acting all lackadaisical .. giving minimal instructions .. utter fail as an 'instructor' .. he basically killed himself .. and could've gotten her killed .. stand behind, holding her hands, reminding her of the continuous recoil .. nothing happens

DonDadda59
08-27-2014, 04:07 PM
Yes... accidentally

http://i.imgur.com/JkJpiZd.gif

Patrick Chewing
08-27-2014, 04:12 PM
Wonder if it was the same girl...

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/2008/10/27/17/d0fd9274379916b8946e80297f58edbb.jpg

ThePhantomCreep
08-27-2014, 04:27 PM
Wow.

Why does a 9 year old need to know how to shoot an uzi?

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/127/9/a/because__murica_by_redalgae-d64g72t.png

9erempiree
08-27-2014, 04:27 PM
Just a horrible idea.

It's these instructors that give pro-gun crowd a bad name. Uzi is a shit gun and putting it in the hands of a 9 year old is stupid. Kids shouldn't be taught to shoot at a young age.

KNOW1EDGE
08-27-2014, 04:30 PM
What I do, what they do, shouldn't bother you so long as it causes no harm to others. That's my entire point.

Well, the guy was harmed, he is dead.

So you just obviously stated it should bother us, because someone was harmed. 1 guy is dead and a little girl is scarred for life. But thank God no one was harmed.

Edit: I don't think you even know what point you are trying to make cuz u keep contradicting yourself

Smoke117
08-27-2014, 04:33 PM
Why would you teach a 9 year old girl how to shoot an uzi?

9erempiree
08-27-2014, 04:35 PM
Why would you teach a 9 year old girl how to shoot an uzi?

Probably the dad's way of saying look how cool my daughter is. I think gun education is very important and a smaller gun is sufficient enough to teach someone of that age but to use an Uzi is plain stupid.

Might as well bump the cool factor by ten folds and give her a bazooka.

riseagainst
08-27-2014, 04:36 PM
what's with Kaspah's comments? I feel like he's just trolling.

Meticode
08-27-2014, 04:37 PM
If I wear to teach my son or daughter about guns, I probably wouldn't let them shoot one until they're around 13 or so. 9 years old seems a tad too young.

Is there an uncut version of the video?

IamRAMBO24
08-27-2014, 04:43 PM
what's with Kaspah's comments? I feel like he's just trolling.

Why do you call it trolling when someone has a different opinion than your's? Kaspah sounds perfectly reasonable.

riseagainst
08-27-2014, 04:44 PM
Why do you call it trolling when someone has a different opinion than your's? Kaspah sounds perfectly reasonable.

if you think it's perfectly normal for a 9 year old to shoot guns then i guess that's just a perfectly reasonable opinion. He also called it being a pvssy if you don't let your child do whatever you think is fun. Also compared that to an adult driving a car.

Yeah what a perfectly reasonable opinion.

KNOW1EDGE
08-27-2014, 04:57 PM
What I do, what they do, shouldn't bother you so long as it causes no harm to others. That's my entire point

As long as it doesn't cause bodily harm to others we should not care about what other people so. I agree wholeheartedly.

Like you said, if it does cause harm to others it should bother us.

I believe people were harmed, that's why it bothers me.

Your logic is so f*cking stupid it is awesome. You contradict yourself and then defend yourself by again contradicting yourself.

Plz, by all means, go fire off a bazooka with tour toddler. This is America, the greatest country in the world where you can do whatever you want even if it is blatantly irresponsible and life threatening. Go for it troll

HomieWeMajor
08-27-2014, 05:07 PM
That girl got more bodies on her than Bobby Schmurda

DukeDelonte13
08-27-2014, 05:11 PM
I'm not a troll

I'm not afraid or concerned about what other people do inside of gun ranges within their own families. The people harmed were all directly involved moron, not you or I or any other ish poster.

Probably on the account that I'm not a puszy

I think these parents should be reprimanded in some way shape or form.

I think the the instructor was 70% negligent, the parents 30%.

even if the parents wanted their kid to fire that gun at some point this gun "professional" should have stopped them from doing so.

If anything this example is a reason why there should be limitations on the types of things people can do at gun ranges. Maybe something as simple as a policy that states "Must be 16 to fire fully automatic weapons"

ThePhantomCreep
08-27-2014, 05:19 PM
I think these parents should be reprimanded in some way shape or form.

I think the the instructor was 70% negligent, the parents 30%.

even if the parents wanted their kid to fire that gun at some point this gun "professional" should have stopped them from doing so.

If anything this example is a reason why there should be limitations on the types of things people can do at gun ranges. Maybe something as simple as a policy that states "Must be 16 to fire fully automatic weapons"

Good luck with that. I can see it now:

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/dd/dd1bc4caed330eff09baed34df1a9aee944556bb9412f94c42 c686fbebf32493.jpg

edb33
08-27-2014, 05:23 PM
Just want to mention to the "stand behind her" crowd. You never train a child to shoot a firearm while standing behind them. This can lead to the same accident if recoil becomes too much they will generally go straight up which is where your head would be. His stance of one hand on her back and one ready to catch her arm was correct, problem is he wasn't on the correct side. By standing on the other side her arm would have to dislocate in order to get to him.

MadeFromDust
08-27-2014, 11:35 PM
Why is the vid censored? Can't believe there's no full version out there

blood yes
08-28-2014, 12:01 AM
LOL, and the funny thing is, this girl probably did it on purpose. We all know those stupid democrats made it so women are basically invincible in America. Touch a woman, and go to jail for the rest of your life. On the other hand, women can basically do anything and will get a slap on the hand. This girl probably killed her instructor because she is a #$%$ feminist little #$%$ that needs to be taught a lesson. Hopefully, they execute her before she goes off polluting America...

EDIT: Oh, and btw, before you guys say "oh, 9 year old girls are so innocent, and BLAH BLAH BLAH". When I was 9, I already knew cuss words and s3x and all that shit. Trust me, you guys underestimate 9 year olds, especially in today's society where 11 year old girls are getting pregnant. This 9 year old knew exactly what she was doing. She killed her instructor to boost feminism, and she wont even go to jail because they think she is so "innocent". Next thing you know, this girl is forcing her son to wear panties and take girl hormone pills.

JohnFreeman
08-28-2014, 12:08 AM
LOL, and the funny thing is, this girl probably did it on purpose. We all know those stupid democrats made it so women are basically invincible in America. Touch a woman, and go to jail for the rest of your life. On the other hand, women can basically do anything and will get a slap on the hand. This girl probably killed her instructor because she is a #$%$ feminist little #$%$ that needs to be taught a lesson. Hopefully, they execute her before she goes off polluting America...

EDIT: Oh, and btw, before you guys say "oh, 9 year old girls are so innocent, and BLAH BLAH BLAH". When I was 9, I already knew cuss words and s3x and all that shit. Trust me, you guys underestimate 9 year olds, especially in today's society where 11 year old girls are getting pregnant. This 9 year old knew exactly what she was doing. She killed her instructor to boost feminism, and she wont even go to jail because they think she is so "innocent". Next thing you know, this girl is forcing her son to wear panties and take girl hormone pills.
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

enayes
08-28-2014, 12:08 AM
did the video actually show him get shot? every link i've seen doesn't show sh1t

gts
08-28-2014, 12:21 AM
Just want to mention to the "stand behind her" crowd. You never train a child to shoot a firearm while standing behind them. This can lead to the same accident if recoil becomes too much they will generally go straight up which is where your head would be. His stance of one hand on her back and one ready to catch her arm was correct, problem is he wasn't on the correct side. By standing on the other side her arm would have to dislocate in order to get to him.

the owner of the gun range himself said his instructor did several things wrong

Sam Scarmardo, who operates Bullets and Burgers, told CNN affiliate KLAS on Tuesday they "really don't know what happened."
"Our guys are trained to basically hover over people when they're shooting," Scarmardo said. "If they're shooting right-handed, we have our right-hand behind them ready to push the weapon out of the way. And if they're left-handed, the same thing."
Vacca had his right hand on the girl's back and his left hand under her right arm when he was shot.

tomtucker
08-28-2014, 01:58 AM
the owner of the gun range himself said his instructor did several things wrong

Sam Scarmardo, who operates Bullets and Burgers, told CNN affiliate KLAS on Tuesday they "really don't know what happened."
"Our guys are trained to basically hover over people when they're shooting," Scarmardo said. "If they're shooting right-handed, we have our right-hand behind them ready to push the weapon out of the way. And if they're left-handed, the same thing."
Vacca had his right hand on the girl's back and his left hand under her right arm when he was shot.

the uzi is too small and snubnosed .........you can

tomtucker
08-28-2014, 02:02 AM
Why is the vid censored? Can't believe there's no full version out there

if was prob. the parents who shot the video......then handed it over to the police, which released this clip without the bloody end.............. we are most likely never going to see the full clip

ThePhantomCreep
08-28-2014, 02:55 AM

Careful chief, you're going to stab someone with your oh-so edgy comments.

dajadeed
08-28-2014, 04:21 AM
Pretty sure a firing instructor getting shot by anyone he's instructing is a complete accident and huge tragedy. Not an act of stupidity, it was his fcking job.

I'm willing to bet there's a next to non existent statistic of instructors getting shot in the grand scheme of things.

We like guns in America. Apparently, wherever you're from, you like pointing and laughing at tragedies. Fck off and get a life.

Anyone who justifies giving a 9 year old an uzi deserves to be pointed at and laughed at for being a ****ing idiot.

The "instructor" paid for his idiocy in the ultimate fashion.

That someone would call it a tragedy is hilarious. Anything as laughably preventable as this is not a tragedy. It's ****ing morons being ****ing morons and paying for it dearly.

TheMan
08-28-2014, 04:51 AM
BRB, gonna show my 4 year old how to fire an RPG...

But it will be at the firing range with an instructor, nothing could go wrong, right?

'Murica #1, puszies!!!

TheMan
08-28-2014, 05:01 AM
Fck outta here like you have any idea. Your bitch ass is playing with water guns, you dunno anything about firearms. Sorry, it's an American thing.
Please STFU :facepalm

TheMan
08-28-2014, 05:30 AM
https://mlpchan.net/site/src/1389836816794.jpeg

TheGreatBlaze
08-28-2014, 05:50 AM
The reason this is even news and is being posted virtually everywhere you look is just a testament to the fact that this is something that doesn't happen every day. People get killed doing negligent shit all the time and not a word. This sort of media is thanks in large part to the anti-gun tards who are also responsible for voting Obama into the White House not once but twice, and are destroying this great nation and trampling the constitution under their feet.

tobethdope
08-28-2014, 07:04 AM
The reason this is even news and is being posted virtually everywhere you look is just a testament to the fact that this is something that doesn't happen every day. People get killed doing negligent shit all the time and not a word. This sort of media is thanks in large part to the anti-gun tards who are also responsible for voting Obama into the White House not once but twice, and are destroying this great nation and trampling the constitution under their feet.

come on, u here a story similar to that like every month; 6-year-old shoots 3year-old, guy shoots himself accidentally thinking gun isn't loaded etc...
and again with the "the media and liberals are destroying the nation" crying:face palm sure, because liberals don't want kids to use guns they are destroying the nation, how do conservatives expect to be taken serious claiming shit like that?

ballup
08-28-2014, 09:38 AM
Do the parents also let her use machetes?

enayes
08-28-2014, 09:43 AM
It looks like this whole thing was fake. Video was just released showing what truly happened.

moaz
08-28-2014, 10:06 AM
I was at the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition) yesterday, and my 7 years old son wasn't allowed on about half of the rides (and I assume that it would be the same down in the states).
It is fun to know that in a similar fair in the states with a shooting range he wouldn't be able to ride the Lollipop Swing for security reasons but he could shoot an Uzi without any concerns.

moaz
08-28-2014, 10:23 AM
bla bla bla "guns are good" bla bla bla, bla bla bla "guns are good" bla bla bla, bla bla bla "guns are good" bla bla bla, bla bla bla "guns are good" bla bla bla, bla bla bla "guns are good" bla bla bla, bla bla bla "guns are good" bla bla bla, bla bla bla "guns are good" bla bla bla, bla bla bla "guns are good" bla bla bla, bla bla bla "guns are good" bla bla bla, bla bla bla "guns are good" bla bla bla, bla bla bla "guns are good" bla bla bla

good for you, we get it dude.

It happens that I just prefer that my son can (can shoot a gun) do a math exercise (in a range) in a school with a professional since if all things are under control and following procedure, whats the difference between a (15 year old shooting and a 9 year old) my son and yours will be that yours will end up (if he survives) better in shooting and working as security for my son.

moaz
08-28-2014, 10:35 AM
In this scenario, at the end of the day my son would be a bigger and stronger man while yours is a cushy coward who'd be unable to handle himself anywhere he's uncomfortable

Keep living dat scurred life, makes the real men look good.

I prefer my son to be more like these guys:

http://images.askmen.com/photos/mark-zuckerberg/86153.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bd/Dts_news_bill_gates_wikipedia.JPG

and you can enjoy your son's future achievements:

http://www.swolescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Classic_strongman.jpg

TheMan
08-28-2014, 10:39 AM
:oldlol: bitch ass

You're part of puszy nation I see

Live and let live fakkit, they did it to themselves, they didn't affect you in any way. Don't bring your kids to the shooting range, and let others do as they please queerbag. No one forced the instructor, if he felt it was unsafe or dangerous don't you think he'd of dismissed the entire idea and simply said "no"?

An accident happened you dumbfck. Fck off and stay outta others business that doesn't concern you at all retard.
Ladies and gentlemen, ISH resident mouthbreather...

I'm not interested in a back and forth with a neanderthal so I'll have my say and you can keep embarrassing yourself with your backwoods redneck 'Murican attitude all you want.

Nobody here is trying to ban guns you dope, all people here are pointing out is that this was a very preventable "accident". There are things that are age appropriate, common sense dictates that you're not going to let a 6 year old behind the wheel of a car even if you have Michael Schumacher as the co-pilot instructing the kid. You know why? Because it's retarded and bad shit is very likely to happen. Same with a fully auto Uzi and a 9 year old who probably never fired a weapon before. How you can't see how some things should be age appropriate is beyond me.

In the end, it's natural selection at work. It doesn't bother me at all since it doesn't affect me personally, let them kill themselves if they're too stupid to realize how dumb some of their actions are, we'll have less idiots running around and producing more idiots...

TheMan
08-28-2014, 10:50 AM
:facepalm

you've no idea what you're even arguing about...nice.

LJJ
08-28-2014, 10:50 AM
whats the difference between a 15 year old and a 9 year old?

:roll: hurrdurrrr

TheMan
08-28-2014, 11:00 AM
In a shooting range with an instructor beside them

You think a 15 year old girl has immensely more strength to overcome recoil than a 9 year old?
:facepalm

kentatm
08-28-2014, 11:04 AM
dunno why this kid's father or the instructor thought it was a good idea to give her a ****ing uzi.

if you want to teach a kid how to shoot you start with something simple like a .22 rifle that doesnt have much kick and requires them to be prone.

DukeDelonte13
08-28-2014, 11:05 AM
My point has been clear and concise this entire time

Let people do what they want so long as they aren't harming others.

An accident can happen anywhere. Should nobody ever do anything for fear of what may happen in that 0.01% chance a terrible accident happens?

You can die falling down stairs. An accident is an accident

there is difference between a freak accident where nobody is at fault and negligence.

DwnShft2Xcelr8
08-28-2014, 11:07 AM
So Jeff can ban people on this site for making Jew jokes, but he can't ban 9 year old girls from using guns? :facepalm
I'm disappointed, Jeffrey son.

enayes
08-28-2014, 12:04 PM
In a shooting range with an instructor beside them

You think a 15 year old girl has immensely more strength to overcome recoil than a 9 year old?

YES :facepalm

Upper body strength increase anywhere from 50% to 80% (on average) between the ages of 8 and 15.

Droid101
08-28-2014, 12:32 PM
U.S. laws puzzles me that way.

A car enthusiast probably can't get his 9 year-old son or daughter drive his car even with his supervision. But a gun enthusiast can easily get his 9 year-old to shoot a semi auto or a machine gun. :lol
Alcohol, 21 to buy and consume. Give it to someone under that age = crime.
Tobacco, 18 to buy and consume. Give it to someone under that age = crime.
Guns, 18 to buy. Give it to your kids to play with!

:roll:

riseagainst
08-28-2014, 12:34 PM
why was the kid given the gun in the first place? It baffles me that her parents would let her shoot an automatic.

moaz
08-28-2014, 12:49 PM
why was the kid given the gun in the first place? It baffles me that her parents would let her shoot an automatic.

It would have made a very cute Facebook/instagram/vine video/photo (they were actually taking video at the time of shooting)

TheMan
08-28-2014, 02:09 PM
It would have made a very cute Facebook/instagram/vine video/photo (they were actually taking video at the time of shooting)
I know right, actually the video they ended up having was more killer, literally...

TheMan
08-28-2014, 02:20 PM
Keep on rocking that bitchmade lifestyle
I don't even know what this means...anyways, I own a handgun, a 9mm that me and my wife have been fully trained with. My two boys know not to ever handle the weapon, they'll be trained on it when they're mature enough, I'm not stupid enough to let children handle deadly weapons. I have it locked away, with the clip off. It's in a safe within reach in our bedroom that only me and my wife know the combination to. We can get to it under 30 seconds if we ever need it, hopefully that will never happen.

Having a gun doesn't make you a bigger man you dope, if that's what you're implying with your idiotic "bitchmade lifestyle" quip. :facepalm

CelticBalla32
08-28-2014, 03:01 PM
^ lol at the notion that flaunting a gun makes you a man. It anything it makes you a coward for handling beef behind a weapon. Put it down, most people aren't as tough.

As for this video, this is retarded all around. There is no need to teach a 9-year-old how to shoot an uzi. What were they trying to accomplish? Why would you trust a 9-year-old with that? Sucks for the guy and his family, but it was a terrible decision in the first place.

TheMan
08-28-2014, 03:15 PM
^ lol at the notion that flaunting a gun makes you a man. It anything it makes you a coward for handling beef behind a weapon. Put it down, most people aren't as tough.

As for this video, this is retarded all around. There is no need to teach a 9-year-old how to shoot an uzi. What were they trying to accomplish? Why would you trust a 9-year-old with that? Sucks for the guy and his family, but it was a terrible decision in the first place.
What part of "having a gun doesn't make you a bigger man" didn't you get??? I own a gun because there was a rash of break ins a while back and I want to protect my family if ever some thugs enter my home armed. I don't carry it outside, ever. I can handle myself without a gun.

32jazz
08-28-2014, 03:44 PM

Fortunately the instructor had his jug head in the way or the weapon could have swung around & killed another innocent bystander or the girl herself.

My siblings & I were occasionally allowed to 'drive a car' (wink wink)on rural roads/low traffic streets by sitting in the lap of my mother/p or stepdad as we turned the wheel & they totally controlled the accelerator/brakes ,but kept their hand on the wheel or our hands as we crept along. We would happily boast about how we could 'drive a car'(wink wink) when we were kids.

I see no serious point to a 9 year old shooting a sub machine UZI(that she will never lay eyes on again) ,but if you're gonna do it just humor her & control the weapon yourself. Show her the proper way of holding/operating ,but the adults hands completely in control of the weapon as the girl pulls the trigger.

She boasts for weeks or years how "I shot an UZI when I was a 9'(wink wink) when she actually in theory only pulls the trigger.

Just like our 'driving '(wink wink)as a kid probably helped us with our overall fear of vehicles & to respect them at the same time. Perhaps the same thing can be done with guns I guess,but......

That being said the gun nuts disgusting defense of everything gun related is vomitous.

SpecialQue
08-28-2014, 05:04 PM
That being said the gun nuts disgusting defense of everything gun related is vomitous.

It's really weird. I guess they see it as a slippery slope? "If we ban toddlers from handling guns, what's the stop them from banning guns altogether???" There's just this thing where people get off on feeling victimized. It's unfortunate, but so integrated into American culture that it'll probably never go away. Shit, 77% of Americans are Christians, and they still think that there's a war against them, even though they're clearly the majority and clearly have the most political and financial power in the US.

johndeeregreen
08-28-2014, 08:23 PM
Hard to believe, a 9 year old with an Uzi could go wrong.

Sarcastic
08-28-2014, 08:58 PM
Why an Uzi? Was the bazooka not ready?

MadeFromDust
08-29-2014, 12:17 AM
Why an Uzi? Was the bazooka not ready?
She thought it was "cute"

Plus the comments were saying it wasn't a full-blown Uzi

KNOW1EDGE
08-29-2014, 01:22 AM
Alcohol, 21 to buy and consume. Give it to someone under that age = crime.
Tobacco, 18 to buy and consume. Give it to someone under that age = crime.
Guns, 18 to buy. Give it to your kids to play with!

:roll:

Dat 'Murica logic doe!

Which one is more dangerous in the hands of children? A cigarette, a beer, or an uzi?

According to our government, and Kaspah, the cig and beer are more dangerous. And it's that child's right to shoot guns! DAT LOGIC DOE

tomtucker
08-29-2014, 01:43 AM
I don't even know what this means...anyways, I own a handgun, a 9mm that me and my wife have been fully trained with. My two boys know not to ever handle the weapon, they'll be trained on it when they're mature enough, I'm not stupid enough to let children handle deadly weapons. I have it locked away, with the clip off. It's in a safe within reach in our bedroom that only me and my wife know the combination to. We can get to it under 30 seconds if we ever need it, hopefully that will never happen.

Having a gun doesn't make you a bigger man you dope, if that's what you're implying with your idiotic "bitchmade lifestyle" quip. :facepalm

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/6c/6c2d72e0a762c50fac311df28cfd66b7ed182955987577d9d7 c41e5397773200.jpg

riseagainst
08-29-2014, 09:48 AM
She thought it was "cute"

Plus the comments were saying it wasn't a full-blown Uzi

i just love seeing a guy's brains get blown into a bloody stew by an Uzi. It's so cute.

wakencdukest
08-29-2014, 11:28 AM
It should have been the father, that would have made for a better story. :lol