PDA

View Full Version : NBAplayoffs2001, going for the ISH record for threads on first page?

hateraid
08-27-2014, 11:55 AM
Guy is blasting out threads at the rate of the ice bucket challenge epidemic.
He's a nice dude and all, but damn! I guess curious minds got to know

NBAplayoffs2001
08-27-2014, 11:56 AM
Guy is blasting out threads at the rate of the ice bucket challenge epidemic.
He's a nice dude and all, but damn! I guess curious minds got to know

Thanks? :lol

Cactus-Sack
08-27-2014, 11:56 AM
Awful poster.

JohnFreeman
08-27-2014, 11:57 AM
Awful poster.

hateraid
08-27-2014, 11:58 AM
Thanks? :lol

What's the deal? You got ADD?

ZeN
08-27-2014, 11:59 AM
What's the deal? You got ADD?
More like OCD

NBAplayoffs2001
08-27-2014, 12:03 PM
I'm just very talkative :banana:.

DwnShft2Xcelr8
08-27-2014, 12:16 PM
If you notice the older, more well-known posters don't make threads often. It's like they're afraid of being bashed. :confusedshrug:

hateraid
08-27-2014, 12:22 PM
If you notice the older, more well-known posters don't make threads often. It's like they're afraid of being bashed. :confusedshrug:

Or they grew up, got jobs, raised families and have less time on their hands?

DwnShft2Xcelr8
08-27-2014, 12:31 PM

So guys, like Deuce Wallace, are capable of responding to threads and bash everyone's opinions but not able to ever start their own threads?

I guess taking time out of your busy day to bash posters is less time consuming than making a new thread every once in a while.

ZeN
08-27-2014, 01:06 PM
Nope they still constantly lurk on ISH obviously.. Since they are known only for hating and bashing, rather than contributing. Not that it matters.

All they do is harp about how this gen of ISH sucks, how big-gone posters were the bestest, and how newbies dont know shit while not actually offering better knowledge.

Grumpy old cynical pissy posters.

hateraid
08-27-2014, 02:44 PM
So guys, like Deuce Wallace, are capable of responding to threads and bash everyone's opinions but not able to ever start their own threads?

I guess taking time out of your busy day to bash posters is less time consuming than making a new thread every once in a while.
Well I can respect guys like DW for calling it out like it is as HIMSELF.

hateraid
08-27-2014, 02:50 PM
Nope they still constantly lurk on ISH obviously.. Since they are known only for hating and bashing, rather than contributing. Not that it matters.

All they do is harp about how this gen of ISH sucks, how big-gone posters were the bestest, and how newbies dont know shit while not actually offering better knowledge.

Grumpy old cynical pissy posters.
I can only speak for myself but what made it "better" in the early years of ISH is the community aspect. Everyone knew everyone which made it funnier and more entertaining to banter back and forth. There were a lot more recognizable personalities in which you could follow along. Now it's a cluster fack of alts that's created an anonymous atmosphere. Makes it less fun to converse where the only entertainment goes to the alt himself. It sucked the life out of this site

ZeN
08-27-2014, 02:55 PM
I can only speak for myself but what made it "better" in the early years of ISH is the community aspect. Everyone knew everyone which made it funnier and more entertaining to banter back and forth. There were a lot more recognizable personalities in which you could follow along. Now it's a cluster fack of alts that's created an anonymous atmosphere. Makes it less fun to converse where the only entertainment goes to the alt himself. It sucked the life out of this site
I do agree with you on that. Now people aren't willing to face the response of how they troll or what they say. It does suck when one person is like a half dozen alts. Plus gimmicks were actually original or would stick to the shtick.

However whats done is done and old ISH aint comin' back.

hateraid
08-27-2014, 03:17 PM
I get what you're saying, understand and maybe even agree, but you sound like those old coots reminiscing about small town feel being lost in the chaos of a city.
You hit the nail on the head :lol

hateraid
08-27-2014, 03:22 PM
I do agree with you on that. Now people aren't willing to face the response of how they troll or what they say. It does suck when one person is like a half dozen alts. Plus gimmicks were actually original or would stick to the shtick.

However whats done is done and old ISH aint comin' back.
I've come to terms with it. It's pretty much why for me personally I've resorted to just responding as opposed to trying to create threads.
But it's will come to the point where classic stories will no longer exist. Thank god for posters like jameer and such posters to carry that legacy

BlkMambaGOAT
08-27-2014, 03:23 PM
Ridonks is on pace for 2nd.

DwnShft2Xcelr8
08-27-2014, 04:33 PM

Can you blame people for not wanting to be personable anymore? I lurked this forum before joining & saw that those who shared pictures or personal stories would get trolled relentlessly.
Some of the worst posters on this site mingle on the BTE. I wouldn't be surprised if the BTE really is one person with a bunch of alts talking to himself.

YouGotServed
08-27-2014, 06:03 PM
Can you blame people for not wanting to be personable anymore? I lurked this forum before joining & saw that those who shared pictures or personal stories would get trolled relentlessly.
Some of the worst posters on this site mingle on the BTE. I wouldn't be surprised if the BTE really is one person with a bunch of alts talking to himself.

Bookmarked, will neg later.