PDA

View Full Version : has anybody sat here at Madison square garden??

Marv_Albert
08-27-2014, 06:31 PM
Hey

I'm looking to buy tickets to the cavs @ Knicks game at msg 22nd Feb and sitting in the upper level center (224) , anybody sat there before that's the highest price I wanna pay crazy just for a regular season game right? ($310)

They all good? an ya see much not ants on the court, next level down it gets up to like 500-800!!! For lower level center, then that ridiculous platinum club out ta my league

Cheers

imdaman99
08-27-2014, 06:34 PM
At the new Garden, almost every seat is a good seat. I was surprised sitting in the nosebleeds that I could see the action.

Although I know you're a Knick hater, have fun watching a new bandwagon you piece of shit.

niko
08-27-2014, 06:35 PM
That's a good seat.

NBAplayoffs2001
08-27-2014, 06:39 PM
At the new Garden, almost every seat is a good seat. I was surprised sitting in the nosebleeds that I could see the action.

Although I know you're a Knick hater, have fun watching a new bandwagon you piece of shit.

Agreed at the garden. Any seat is fine. I've been there 3-4 times for Knicks games. Have yet to go there for a boxing match. Haven't been to Nets stadium yet or the Yankees Stadium (this I'm embarassed of as a born and raised New Yorker :facepalm). Rest of the major stadiums in NYC, I've been to though.

Marv_Albert
08-27-2014, 06:40 PM

I'm not even from the states brah, be thankful I'm paying overpriced ticket prices for your overhyped franchise just happens to be when I'm in NYC.

NewYorkNoPicks
08-27-2014, 06:43 PM
I'm not even from the states brah, be thankful I'm paying overpriced ticket prices for your overhyped franchise just happens to be when I'm in NYC.

And do you know why you're in New York? Because its the best city on the entire planet

....which is why the Knicks matter..

A lot of NY haters on this planet...why? Jealousy. Try to deny it all you want but I've been to different parts of the country, it's terrible.

To quote Joakim Noah... "have you ever heard of anyone taking a vacation to Cleveland?"

This applies to most cities around the world.

Knicks are a mediocre franchise at best but the city is second to none.

Marv_Albert
08-27-2014, 06:43 PM
Seriously though why such overpriced ticket prices for a regular season game who even affords the lower level down? Platinum silver gold clubs? 310 for upper 224 is crazy but I don't care rather that then nosebleeds

StephHamann
08-27-2014, 06:45 PM
Seriously though why such overpriced ticket prices for a regular season game who even affords the lower level down? Platinum silver gold clubs? 310 for upper 224 is crazy but I don't care rather than then nosebleeds

because bran stans will pay this price

imdaman99
08-27-2014, 06:48 PM
because bran stans will pay this price
Dumbass does not even realize he's a branstan getting ripped off :roll:

HurricaneKid
08-27-2014, 06:48 PM
Those are mediocre at best seats. If I'm not sitting courtside I'd rather watch on TV and you are a mile from anything anyone outside of NYC would be a good seat.

I would almost guarantee you the price will come down closer to the game. I would never pay any price this far out as there is no incentive to lower prices. There will ALWAYS be tix and the Knicks will be long out of contention by the end of Feb.

Smook A.
08-27-2014, 06:49 PM
This is the view you'll be getting. It's pretty nice.

http://i.imgur.com/ery9hHo.jpg

imdaman99
08-27-2014, 06:49 PM
Agreed at the garden. Any seat is fine. I've been there 3-4 times for Knicks games. Have yet to go there for a boxing match. Haven't been to Nets stadium yet or the Yankees Stadium (this I'm embarassed of as a born and raised New Yorker :facepalm). Rest of the major stadiums in NYC, I've been to though.
Unless you're getting courtside seats or seats at the 50 yard line, basketball and football is usually better on TV. Baseball is the 1 sport that is more enjoying to watch in person, because you don't see the crappy commercials :oldlol: and it almost feels like the game is going by quickly.

NBAplayoffs2001
08-27-2014, 06:52 PM
Unless you're getting courtside seats or seats at the 50 yard line, basketball and football is usually better on TV. Baseball is the 1 sport that is more enjoying to watch in person, because you don't see the crappy commercials :oldlol: and it almost feels like the game is going by quickly.

Yeah I used to go to July Mets games with my dad in the late 90s every summer. It was really fun.

insidehoops
08-27-2014, 06:54 PM
Hey

I'm looking to buy tickets to the cavs @ Knicks game at msg 22nd Feb and sitting in the upper level center (224) , anybody sat there before that's the highest price I wanna pay crazy just for a regular season game right? ($310)

They all good? an ya see much not ants on the court, next level down it gets up to like 500-800!!! For lower level center, then that ridiculous platinum club out ta my league

Cheers

Buy from here:

http://www.tiqiq.com/tickets/new-york-knicks-vs-cleveland-cavaliers--02-22-2015/13063400126/?brandid=tiqiqhomepage&publisherid=1594741&widgetid=0

Marv_Albert
08-27-2014, 07:01 PM
This is the view you'll be getting. It's pretty nice.

http://i.imgur.com/ery9hHo.jpg

Thanks man, what websites this??

Marv_Albert
08-27-2014, 07:02 PM
Buy from here:

http://www.tiqiq.com/tickets/new-york-knicks-vs-cleveland-cavaliers--02-22-2015/13063400126/?brandid=tiqiqhomepage&publisherid=1594741&widgetid=0

Cheers! Better than StubHub??

Smook A.
08-27-2014, 07:05 PM
Thanks man, what websites this??
http://knicks.io-media.com/

:cheers: