PDA

View Full Version : holy fukking shit the girl who sings All About the Base is white?

Godzuki
08-27-2014, 09:30 PM
the most played out song on the radio these days,...i would had sworn it was some fat black girl from the lyrics/sound :wtf:

i'm shocked :biggums:

not saying i always hated it but after the 30th time its annoying.

just shocked to realize this right now :coleman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk

enayes
08-27-2014, 09:35 PM
never heard this song on the radio before

Meticode
08-27-2014, 09:41 PM
never heard this song on the radio before
Depends on your station/area.

navy
08-27-2014, 09:41 PM
There is no way you didnt here this on a white ass radio station.

It just means you have no reasoning skills or judge of voices...

Godzuki
08-27-2014, 09:46 PM
There is no way you didnt here this on a white ass radio station.

It just means you have no reasoning skills or judge of voices...

you're a idiot

white girls don't talk about their booty sizes and their mama's justifying it, or talking with that type of accent....

yeah i heard it on a top 40 station but its not like top 40 stations don't play black entertainers music stupidass :facepalm \

listen to the fukkin lyrics, or the sound, without the video... you're going to tell me that sounds like a white girl? :biggums:

it comes on every other song when i turn on the radio these days btw. its ridiculous how often i hear it.

robert de niro
08-27-2014, 09:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hts8-3NQLBc

:biggums:

Godzuki
08-27-2014, 09:50 PM
Knew she was white first time i heard the song. She doesn't sound black at all.

ughh :facepalm

Godzuki
08-27-2014, 09:53 PM
Reminds me of Amy Schumer for some reason

godzuki is right. Gives off the impression of being a black girl. It's like Iggy. If you just heard her songs, no way you'd think she was white.

yeah i'm not even trying to be racist but when i heard it i kept thinking it was some big black chick....then to find out she was white blows my mind :wtf:

and yeah i realized she was white from some kpop site talking about plagarism btw.

navy
08-27-2014, 09:55 PM
In fact, the first time i heard this on the radio my initial thought was "wow this girl sounds so white, this song is cheesy."

True story
Seriously. Sounded like some dumb cheesy white bitch.

I didnt even register the lyrics. :oldlol:

Godzuki
08-27-2014, 09:55 PM
In fact, the first time i heard this on the radio my initial thought was "wow this girl sounds so white, this song is cheesy."

True story

if thats white voice i don't know wtf to say :facepalm

but hey a lot of people here are retarded lol.

navy
08-27-2014, 09:56 PM

godzuki is right. Gives off the impression of being a black girl. It's like Iggy. If you just heard her songs, no way you'd think she was white.

Canadian Blacks. :facepalm

BasedTom
08-27-2014, 09:58 PM
Terrible.

They play the same shitty 5 songs on the radio over and over again.

navy
08-27-2014, 10:02 PM
A girl named "Trainor" talking about all the men she can get. :whatever:
Trainor isnt Black....

There are actual lyrics? :wtf:

BasedTom
08-27-2014, 10:03 PM
A girl named "Trainor" talking about all the men she can get. :whatever:
It doesn't help that she's ugly as sin and looks more like a soccer mom from the Midwest than a musician or "rapper"

Legends66NBA7
08-27-2014, 10:06 PM
I literally never heard of this song till now. It has over 32+ million views.

:oldlol:

Agreed.

ace23
08-27-2014, 10:07 PM
She sounds completely different in interviews where she has an Australian accent and seems proper but in her songs, she's trying hard to give off a certain image and white certainly isn't it. Are you seriously suggesting she doesn't sound black?
She sounds like a white person trying to "sound black" just like the chick in the OP.

Godzuki
08-27-2014, 10:09 PM
She sounds like a white person trying to "sound black" just like the chick in the OP.

i swear a lot of u are just defensive as fukk. in other words some sorry bitches that can't keep things real without your sensitivities taking effect :lol

since its so obvious its not even debatable.

TheReal Kendall
08-27-2014, 10:41 PM
She sounds white dude. Song sucks booty too

PHX_Phan
08-27-2014, 11:11 PM
Heard it for the first time on the radio yesterday and figured she was white :confusedshrug:

Myth
08-27-2014, 11:19 PM
I've only heard this song once before, and that was when it was posted on ISH about a month ago.

Godzuki
08-27-2014, 11:23 PM
lol white girls don't use 'ain't' much...let alone "booty baaaack"...l mean every part of the lyrics and sound screams black girl, very far from white. hell every other person in the video is black for a reason. its very try hard black...and its obvious.

like i said tho, people here are retarded lol. its not even in question. its so blatant that i just can't take people pretending she sounds so white seriously. never heard a white girl in most songs sound like her...ever. the only thing i can say is maybe your first exposure to the song is this video showing a white girl singing it which influences you superfically, rather than only knowing from sound.

just impossible to pretend she sounds white :facepalm

Godzuki
08-27-2014, 11:25 PM
I've only heard this song once before, and that was when it was posted on ISH about a month ago.

seriously this shit comes on the radio more than Imagine Dragons Radioactive, maybe twice as much, which is saying a lot.

but i listen to top 40 stations generally, if not sports radio.

CeilingFan#1
08-27-2014, 11:26 PM
lol white girls don't use 'ain't' much...let alone "booty baaaack"...l mean every part of the lyrics and sound screams black girl, very far from white. hell every other person in the video is black for a reason. its very try hard black...and its obvious.

like i said tho, people here are retarded lol. its not even in question. its so blatant that i just can't take people pretending she sounds so white seriously. never heard a white girl in most songs sound like her...ever. the only thing i can say is maybe your first exposure to the song is this video showing a white girl singing it which influences you superfically, rather than only knowing from sound.

But why are you being such a bitch about it?

Godzuki
08-27-2014, 11:27 PM
But why are you being such a bitch about it?

maybe because your moms a whore and i keep shit real without agenda's unlike most people here fgt? :oldlol:

Godzuki
08-27-2014, 11:28 PM
k.

cool glad u agree :cheers:

Godzuki
08-27-2014, 11:38 PM
i swear the agenda quotient of ISh is fukking pitiful. can never take y'all mf'ers at face value because its always some bias defensive shit :facepalm

what mf'ers? i swear its so true...some of y'all are some sorry sensitive bitches....

kentatm
08-27-2014, 11:44 PM
white girls don't talk about their booty sizes and their mama's justifying it, or talking with that type of accent....

wut?

How many girls you know mayne? I know several white ass girls that talk like that. Shit, all of the most popular female stand ups have been blue as **** the last 10-15 years. There have also been a few pretty raunchy females in music too.

Listen to this shit from Amanda Blank on a Spank Rock / Benny Blanco album that came out in 2007. http://youtu.be/_AUZQwXTIMc?t=2m7s\

and this is what she looks like

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/Amanda-Blank-Press-Shot-.jpg

:lol

Godzuki
08-27-2014, 11:47 PM
wut?

How many girls you know mayne? I know several white ass girls that talk like that. Shit, all of the most popular female stand ups have been blue as **** the last 10-15 years. There have also been a few pretty raunchy females in music too.

Listen to this shit from Amanda Blank on a Spank Rock / Benny Blanco album that came out in 2007. http://youtu.be/_AUZQwXTIMc?t=2m7s\

and this is what she looks like

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/Amanda-Blank-Press-Shot-.jpg

:lol

but i'm talking normal general sound, not from other try hards...

to me its blatant. so blatant that its impossible to pretend she sounds white. Brittney Spears sounds white. Katy Perry sounds white. If u want to compare her to a white girl that sounds black then that sorta proves my point, right? :confusedshrug:

normally i wouldn't even go this hard at what i think...but to me its so obvious either people are retarded, or defensive to a fault fukkin fgts.

and i lean towards defensive to a fault fukkin fgts knowing how politically correct unrealistic sensitive some people here consistently are...

CeilingFan#1
08-27-2014, 11:50 PM
maybe because your moms a whore and i keep shit real without agenda's unlike most people here fgt? :oldlol:

Other peoples' moms make you a bitch? :biggums:

Godzuki
08-27-2014, 11:52 PM
Other peoples' moms make you a bitch? :biggums:

nah your mom being a complete fukkin whore makes u a bitch :cheers:

BasedTom
08-28-2014, 12:07 AM
seriously this shit comes on the radio more than Imagine Dragons Radioactive, maybe twice as much, which is saying a lot.

but i listen to top 40 stations generally, if not sports radio.
There's your mistake.

L.Kizzle
08-28-2014, 12:09 AM
the most played out song on the radio these days,...i would had sworn it was some fat black girl from the lyrics/sound :wtf:

i'm shocked :biggums:

not saying i always hated it but after the 30th time its annoying.

just shocked to realize this right now :coleman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk
The fck is this.

MadeFromDust
08-28-2014, 12:10 AM

Or Adele
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEDA3JcQqw

But this Meghan girl ranges more from tenor to alto not bass :(

Godzuki
08-28-2014, 12:11 AM
There's your mistake.

'
i prefer talk/sports radio, but if i'm not in that mood i prefer top 40, don't hate bro :cheers:

Godzuki
08-28-2014, 12:12 AM
The fck is this.

i swear we're born to be arch enemies :oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
08-28-2014, 12:13 AM
More shit music.

L.Kizzle
08-28-2014, 12:13 AM
i swear we're born to be arch enemies :oldlol:
How did you even find out about this.I hope to never here this song again. Bill Cosby does not approve.

Godzuki
08-28-2014, 12:18 AM
How did you even find out about this.I hope to never here this song again. Bill Cosby does not approve.

u have no idea how often this song is played on top 40 stations. its literally every other song played....not even kidding.

i mean i thoght the melody and tune was good at first, nice change ups and shit....but after the 30th time in 2 weeks i hated it. now its still coming on and i hate it. just would've sworn it was some obese black chick justifying her weight :confusedshrug:

CeilingFan#1
08-28-2014, 12:24 AM
u have no idea how often this song is played on top 40 stations. its literally every other song played....not even kidding.

i mean i thoght the melody and tune was good at first, nice change ups and shit....but after the 30th time in 2 weeks i hated it. now its still coming on and i hate it. just would've sworn it was some obese black chick justifying her weight :confusedshrug:

Could you tell me what the good songs are that are played on the Top 40 station you listen to?

MadeFromDust
08-28-2014, 12:53 AM

I have a trailer of Alexis Texas that begs to differ :pimp:

MadeFromDust
08-28-2014, 01:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDhH1VWd9Uw

n00bie
08-28-2014, 09:33 AM

Canadian Blacks. :facepalm

:facepalm Iggy isn't Canadian.

kurple
08-28-2014, 09:35 AM
Same. Didn't even occur to me that she might be black.

Actually I thought she was Mexican.

Shade8780
08-28-2014, 09:38 AM
I clearly don't listen to the radio enough, then...