PDA

View Full Version : When the hell did Doc deserve Phil\Pop money?

HOoopCityJones
08-28-2014, 03:19 PM
:biggums: Wtf

One of the most stacked Teams last year and now supposedly greatly coached, yet they can't even get out of the conference.

I can already see it , Ballmer is the American Prokhorov, he'll spend all of this money on showmanship and personnel and the Clippers will never go anywhere.

D-Will and CP3 are still closer than people think.

ZeN
08-28-2014, 03:21 PM
It happened because he is black.

Jlamb47
08-28-2014, 03:23 PM
:biggums: Wtf

One of the most stacked Teams last year and now supposedly greatly coached, yet they can't even get out of the conference.

I can already see it , Ballmer is the American Prokhorov, he'll spend all of this money on showmanship and personnel and the Clippers will never go anywhere.

Dwill had his ankle surgery, hopefully he can come back to his normal form or close to it, he was top 2 PG several years back

HOoopCityJones
08-28-2014, 03:24 PM

Idk why, this guy is secretly worse than Jkidd, he forced his way outta Boston and high key tried to take Pierce and KG with him.

CP3 has at max 4 or 5 years of prime play left, Blake is a toss up if his body doesn't breakdown before he even reaches his prime. This guy will try to bolt as soon as they hit their first rough patches, and here out West it shows the most if a Team is on the downsilde.

There's no point in giving Doc this much money.

CelticBalla32
08-28-2014, 03:31 PM

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/what.png

Until Deron reestablishes himself in elite territory, this just isn't true. He legitimately looked awful last year in comparison to what we're used to seeing. Yeah, he has been hurt, but just like Rondo and Rose - he has to prove it again before you put him in that category.

I hope he puts it together again because he was one of my favorite players to watch, but there was a big gap between CP3 and D-Will last year.

kennethgriffin
08-28-2014, 03:32 PM
feels more like reparations/feeling sorry for the black man - money.... than coaching money

ZeN
08-28-2014, 03:36 PM
Idk why, this guy is secretly worse than Jkidd, he forced his way outta Boston and high key tried to take Pierce and KG with him.

CP3 has at max 4 or 5 years of prime play left, Blake is a toss up if his body doesn't breakdown before he even reaches his prime. This guy will try to bolt as soon as they hit their first rough patches, and here out West it shows the most if a Team is on the downsilde.

There's no point in giving Doc this much money.
It's just a display of non-racism and an attempt to show that they are committed to winning. Plus, they feel like Doc helped keep things together in the Clippers front office during the fascist fiasco courtesy of Sterling. I'm not saying it's a correct move, just saying that's why they may be making that move. From the get go they want to look like the opposite of Donald T.

Myth
08-28-2014, 03:36 PM
Dwill had his ankle surgery, hopefully he can come back to his normal form or close to it, he was top 2 PG several years back

He hasn't been top 2 since Sloan left Utah.

ZeN
08-28-2014, 03:37 PM
feels more like reparations/feeling sorry for the black man - money.... than coaching money

They seem to have forgotten his mule...

HOoopCityJones
08-28-2014, 03:44 PM
They wont win anything this year.

Between Doc's half ass coaching and CP3's frequent choke jobs, I just don't see it.

ILLsmak
08-28-2014, 03:45 PM

In this case, this may be right... all of that Sterling shit and the way he was like O I CANT... might have gotten him more money. Opportunism.

I still think if any of those guys gave a shit about the whole fiasco, they would have boycotted at least one game. Then trust everyone else to fall in line behind them. But they basically proved they are still bitches to the system, sterling or not.

-Smak

hawkfan
08-28-2014, 03:46 PM
Ballmer is gonna be the Dolan of the West.
Still better than Sterling though.

ZeN
08-28-2014, 03:49 PM
In this case, this may be right... all of that Sterling shit and the way he was like O I CANT... might have gotten him more money. Opportunism.

I still think if any of those guys gave a shit about the whole fiasco, they would have boycotted at least one game. Then trust everyone else to fall in line behind them. But they basically proved they are still bitches to the system, sterling or not.

-Smak
It's easy for us to criticize and demand that they strike or show disdain in other ways, since there is no consequence to us and we don't lose anything. Easier said than done.

ZeN
08-28-2014, 03:51 PM
Ballmer is gonna be the Dolan of the West.
Still better than Sterling though.
He might be worse.. He could end up moving the Clippers to Seattle.

SpecialQue
08-28-2014, 03:53 PM
Most overrated coach in NBA history. Can't even lead a team with CP3, Blake, and a bench deeper than Dragic4Life's rectum to the WCF. Love seeing this retard get exposed every season.

HOoopCityJones
08-28-2014, 03:53 PM
He might be worse.. He could end up moving the Clippers to Seattle.

Yea, I heard that's where he's from. :lol

ILLsmak
08-28-2014, 03:55 PM
It's easy for us to criticize and demand that they strike or show disdain in other ways, since there is no consequence to us and we don't lose anything. Easier said than done.

I'm not criticizing per se, but they acted like they were going to do it then didn't. If that wasn't an "OK Strike" time... I mean, people may not remember that shit pretty soon. If they strike, they would have. Those dudes have millions of dollars, all of them, what is gonna happen? The NBA wasn't going to press charges against them. If anything, they'd just reschedule the game.

The whole reluctance to take stands about serious issues for fear of consequences is why America is ****ed. BUT we won't get into that.

-Smak

JT123
08-28-2014, 03:57 PM
They wont win anything this year.

Between Doc's half ass coaching and CP3's frequent choke jobs, I just don't see it.
:biggums: Weren't you on here just a few days ago crying like a little girl about how unfair it is that Stern blocked CP3 from going to your team?

Legends66NBA7
08-28-2014, 04:05 PM

Last season, D-Will wasn't better than:

Paul
Curry
Westbrook
Lowry
Parker
Dragic
Wall
Lillard
Irving
Conley

I wouldn't say he's better than Teague, Lawson, or Rondo when their healthy going forward.

It's not at all close with Paul.

stalkerforlife
08-28-2014, 04:12 PM
Tom Thibodeau should get a cut.

ILLsmak
08-28-2014, 04:32 PM
Last season, D-Will wasn't better than:

Paul
Curry
Westbrook
Lowry
Parker
Dragic
Wall
Lillard
Irving
Conley

I wouldn't say he's better than Teague, Lawson, or Rondo when their healthy going forward.

It's not at all close with Paul.

D will is dead to me.

-Smak

HOoopCityJones
08-28-2014, 06:33 PM
:biggums: Weren't you on here just a few days ago crying like a little girl about how unfair it is that Stern blocked CP3 from going to your team?

We woulda made him a champ. Clippers exposed him for the choker he is.

Wait til D-Will is healthy, he'll be right there choking with Chris.