PDA

View Full Version : lol @ celebs who marry women they meet AFTER becoming famous

DwnShft2Xcelr8
08-28-2014, 11:41 PM
They will never know for certain if their wife loves them for who they are or for their fame + riches.
Beyond stupid, imo.
An even bigger rofl @ any of these celebs who get married without prenuptial agreements.
Same goes for relatively little known millionaire athletes. I respect Kendrick Perkins for staying with his high school sweetheart, even if she looks like Precious. That's when you know he isn't getting screwed over by a gold digger.

32jazz
08-28-2014, 11:46 PM
Pre-nup plus post-nup. Trump has wisely avoided crippling divorce payouts & others can as well.

Life long romantic love is a pipe dream(in most cases) .

J Shuttlesworth
08-28-2014, 11:47 PM
I would rather have a chick take half my money than having to bone a girl looking like Precious for the rest of my life

DwnShft2Xcelr8
08-28-2014, 11:49 PM
I would rather have a chick take half my money than having to bone a girl looking like Precious for the rest of my life

True, but Kendrick can convince her to go under a knife. If it worked for Nicki Minaj, it can work for (almost) anyone...

Y'know, assuming she's not the "strong, independent black woman" who is "happy wif da way I look."

32jazz
08-28-2014, 11:51 PM
True, but Kendrick can convince her to go under a knife. If it worked for Nicki Minaj, it can work for (almost) anyone...

Y'know, assuming she's not the "strong, independent black woman" who is "happy wif da way I look."
:facepalm I actually gave an earnest response.

DwnShft2Xcelr8
08-28-2014, 11:53 PM
:facepalm I actually gave an earnest response.

And I respect your response but do you expect me to respond to everyone who responds to a thread I made for responses?

oarabbus
08-29-2014, 12:15 AM
They will never know for certain if their wife loves them for who they are or for their fame + riches.
Beyond stupid, imo.
An even bigger rofl @ any of these celebs who get married without prenuptial agreements.
Same goes for relatively little known millionaire athletes. I respect Kendrick Perkins for staying with his high school sweetheart, even if she looks like Precious. That's when you know he isn't getting screwed over by a gold digger.

Oh, they'll know. Once they're done playing sports/making music and fade into the background and their wife leaves with half the dough, they'll know.

TheMan
08-29-2014, 03:06 AM
For real, especially when they're ugly mofos like Howard Stern marrying a model :oldlol:
http://i.imgur.com/QqemDjq.jpg

RidonKs
08-29-2014, 03:06 AM
wow, gold diggers. insightful.

wakencdukest
08-29-2014, 11:31 AM
Beyond stupid, imo.

The guy was drafted out of high school, you know goddamn well she knew he was was going to be rich.

Duderonomy
08-29-2014, 11:58 AM
Kids showing their age in this thread. You either surround yourself with good people or you don't. Women are housewife material or they are not. Yeah I know women change but still if you're smart enough to make millions you should be able to raise a good family.