PDA

View Full Version : James Foley's sister (pics) - Maybe you people will start to understand now

zizozain
08-29-2014, 05:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TXA7fpv.jpg

also the brother michael foley played elliot rodger from sandy hook escapades

Are there still any saying the beheading isn't fake?

Maybe you people will start to understand now.

Patrick Chewing
08-29-2014, 05:23 PM
8 billion people in the world and you think two people looking like one another is not a coincidence??

sweggeh
08-29-2014, 05:29 PM
WTF...

Thats literally the same person. Theres no "look-a-like" about it.

sweggeh
08-29-2014, 05:42 PM
She looks mad suspect. :D

BTW, not the same person. Huge reach. These pseudo conspiracy theorists crack me up.

To be honest, the fact they look so alike probably makes it even less likely it was faked. If they faked these things they would at the very least use different actresses for different roles you would think.

KingBeasley08
08-29-2014, 05:43 PM
yea cmon brah.. I can understand some of the conspiracy theories but if these really were actors, they wouldn't use the same fcking one :oldlol:

That would be the worst conspiracy planning ever

Meticode
08-29-2014, 05:46 PM
Different noses.

KingBeasley08
08-29-2014, 05:47 PM
What to the what now? :biggums:
Makes sense. If it was a conspiracy, they wouldn't use the same person. Unless they're using reverse psychology :biggums:

dude77
08-29-2014, 05:49 PM
lol they could be sisters but that's not the same person .. I would focus more on their weird behavior in that interview .. but everyone grieves differently so even that may not mean anything .. some people can act as if nothing is wrong and then bawl out in private ..

the one that is just bullshit is the sandy hook father who's smiling, and looking laid back while walking up to the mic and then he suddenly starts hyperventilating .. it looks like he's getting into character

Meticode
08-29-2014, 06:19 PM
WTF am I looking at in those spectrograms?

LJJ
08-29-2014, 06:33 PM
They look very similar but also very clearly not identical.

gts
08-29-2014, 06:35 PM
WTF am I looking at in those spectrograms?

I it's voice recognition

compare the parts where they say "um" and "I"

cuad
08-29-2014, 06:36 PM
To be honest, the fact they look so alike probably makes it even less likely it was faked. If they faked these things they would at the very least use different actresses for different roles you would think.

the bigger the lie, the more they believe

How does it feel to get your ass beat by grade school propaganda?

chazzy
08-29-2014, 06:47 PM
I wanna see them in the same room making that stupid grin

DwnShft2Xcelr8
08-29-2014, 06:48 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if some of them were the same people making phone calls to their "families" all calmly while claiming to be on the hijacked airplanes headed toward the Twin Towers.

Rodmantheman
08-29-2014, 06:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmeDwsguvkA

This video is pretty strange she seems overly happy while he brother seems more calm.

n00bie
08-29-2014, 07:19 PM
Wait... what's the theory? That his death was faked an he's now his sister?

:facepalm

Theory is that both are actors.

Beheading video is very sketchy. Why cut the video off instead of showing the whole beheading? The point of beheading videos is to instill fear.

Why would ISIS do a beheading video to piss off the U.S. when they are winning the war in Iraq and Syria?

Theory is that the U.S. did this to have a reason to go back into Iraq after Obama promised he would leave Iraq alone.

chosen_one6
08-29-2014, 07:37 PM
Wait... what's the theory? That his death was faked an he's now his sister?

The death is real. It just happened a year ago and they are just now saying dude is dead to get public support to go to war, because they know Congress will not allow them to go.

dude77
08-29-2014, 07:40 PM
The death is real. It just happened a year ago and they are just now saying dude is dead to get public support to go to war, because they know Congress will not allow them to go.

he was seen alive in June

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g

LJJ
08-29-2014, 07:48 PM
:facepalm

Theory is that both are actors.

Beheading video is very sketchy. Why cut the video off instead of showing the whole beheading? The point of beheading videos is to instill fear.

Why would ISIS do a beheading video to piss off the U.S. when they are winning the war in Iraq and Syria?

Theory is that the U.S. did this to have a reason to go back into Iraq after Obama promised he would leave Iraq alone.

IS made the video the way it is so it reaches the widest audience. If they make a very gruesome video obviously it's not going to reach as many people. Creating a clean video is going to get them the most coverage, will get their message across clear, will get them the most goodwill in the Muslim world, etc. They establish a level of professionalism and legitimacy.

The whole conspiracy theory doesn't make sense. Foley is a well established journalist. If the beheading is fake where did he go? He's just going to go off the grid and never contact his loved ones and such again? Ok......
As if the US government would fake a behead to start a war, but would be too moral to simply arrange for a real beheading if that's their goal.

DonDadda59
08-29-2014, 07:48 PM
The Man must be pissed that his conspiracy casting people are f*cking up. Heads are gonna roll at Central Casting... for real this time.

dude77
08-29-2014, 08:15 PM
IS made the video the way it is so it reaches the widest audience. If they make a very gruesome video obviously it's not going to reach as many people. Creating a clean video is going to get them the most coverage, will get their message across clear, will get them the most goodwill in the Muslim world, etc. They establish a level of professionalism and legitimacy.

The whole conspiracy theory doesn't make sense. Foley is a well established journalist. If the beheading is fake where did he go? He's just going to go off the grid and never contact his loved ones and such again? Ok......
As if the US government would fake a behead to start a war, but would be too moral to simply arrange for a real beheading if that's their goal.

lol this is some laughable shit .. bonus points for the 'get the most goodwill in the muslim world' wtf ..

editing out the actual beheading isn't going to get it to a wider audience .. no mainstream media showed the video as it was(edited) .. they weren't going to show it if it showed the whole thing either .. but EVERYONE still would've been aware of it .. and a lot of people would have seen the shocking and dramatic execution .. that would've been a lot more effective than this fake shit ..

and how the fk do you figure this brings them goodwill from the muslim world .. muslims already know what these people do .. editing it out isn't going to do anything .. if you're a muslim, you're either gonna be pro IS or not