PDA

View Full Version : Im visiting my friend and he's trying to get me to go TJ to bang whores. What to do?

J Shuttlesworth
08-30-2014, 12:35 AM
:lol Should i do it? Never paid for sex before, but it is a bit intriguing. My friend lives in San Diego, and you can cross the Tijuana border after a 20 minute drive. Apparently, there are a couple of "strip clubs" there that are far beyond anything in the US. One of them he said was called "Hong Kong" and you can go up to any girl, give her a buck, and feel her tits/vag/etc. Apparently, they also have whipped cream shows where a couple girls get naked and eat whipped cream off each other... I'm tempted to go AT LEAST to see that. Sounds fun :roll:

He told me he's gone down there and ****ed whores there multiple times. Apparently, it's about $60 to take a girl upstairs and have sex with her :biggums: You can pick which ever girl you want, and apparently there are some really hot ones too... All latina/mexican chicks too :pimp:

Would ISH do it? I'm convinced to go down there to at least check it out for the strip club experience. We were planning on hitting up TJ to do get drunk and eat some mexican food anyway. I'm thinking about the last time I had sex with a girl, and it took me 3 dates to get it done, and I spent at least $100 over that time span :coleman: Just getting drinks/hookah/food adds up to be more expensive than ****ing a TJ whore

Obviously i'd be safe and use a rubber, and the chicks all require rubbers anyway. What does ISH think? Should I do this? I'm not in any kind of ***** drought or anything. I'm considering it for the experience, and the opportunity to **** a really hot girl :confusedshrug:

Akrazotile
08-30-2014, 12:44 AM
Do it. Catch a donkey show while you're there.

This.

I'll be performing next Friday.

Bandito
08-30-2014, 12:46 AM
Why not. I prefer stripper/hookers because it is easier to just pay them have sex and then leave without saying anything.

J Shuttlesworth
08-30-2014, 12:50 AM
Do it. Catch a donkey show while you're there.
:lol wtf is this?

I'm not sure if I really want you to answer that question tbh

ThePhantomCreep
08-30-2014, 12:50 AM
The quality/price ratio in TJ is amazingly high in the big clubs, that much is certain. The premier places iirc are Hong Kong, Chicago Club, and Adelitas. They're all within walking distance of each other.

stalkerforlife
08-30-2014, 12:51 AM
Paying for sex is the ultimate beta move.

I am a pathetic human being, but I hope to never pay for sex.

J Shuttlesworth
08-30-2014, 12:56 AM
Paying for sex is the ultimate beta move.

I am a pathetic human being, but I hope to never pay for sex.
Curious, what would be the reason not to?

Like I said, I'm not desperate for sex. I actually got laid less than two weeks from this girl on Tinder. The opportunity to **** a 9 or 10 is pretty tempting... especially for $60

stalkerforlife
08-30-2014, 01:02 AM
Curious, what would be the reason not to?

Like I said, I'm not desperate for sex. I actually got laid less than two weeks from this girl on Tinder. The opportunity to **** a 9 or 10 is pretty tempting... especially for $60

I just don't like the idea of allowing a woman to think that she is so much better than me, that I have to pay her for sex. It is demeaning.

I get your point, though. Tough decision.

J Shuttlesworth
08-30-2014, 01:05 AM
I just don't like the idea of allowing a woman to think that she is so much better than me, that I have to pay her for sex. It is demeaning.

:wtf: I would think they are the ones feeling demeaned :biggums: I mean her ****** is only worth an hour of my pay :lol

stalkerforlife
08-30-2014, 01:07 AM
:wtf: I would think they are the ones feeling demeaned :biggums: I mean her ****** is only worth an hour of my pay :lol

Once again, you are paying her to spend time with you. She is not paying you. If her private is only worth an hour of your pay, your private must be worth less than nothing.

You are the desperate one in the situation.

TheMan
08-30-2014, 01:07 AM
http://wtftattoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/donkeyshow.jpg
Those donkey shows are bullshit, just an urban myth. I lived in TJ four years so I know for sure.

OP, go ahead and do it, Adelitas has the hottest chicks. Keep in mind that not all of the chicks will be top notch but on a Friday or Saturday night, there will be plenty of grade A poon.

BigBoss
08-30-2014, 01:08 AM
End the drought OP.

Pay for sex with chicks who got std`s :cheers:. Try to explain to your future wife why she picked up syphilis from you. yolo

J Shuttlesworth
08-30-2014, 01:08 AM
Those donkey shows are bullshit, just an urban myth. I lived in TJ four years so I know for sure.

OP, go ahead and do it, Adelitas has the hottest chicks. Keep in mind that not all of the chicks will be top notch but on a Friday or Saturday night, there will be plenty of grade A poon.
Dayuumm... This shit sounds pretty cool. You think one of these chicks would let me take pics for ISH? :lol

J Shuttlesworth
08-30-2014, 01:09 AM
End the drought OP.

Pay for sex with chicks who got std`s :cheers:. Try to explain that to your future wife why she picked up syphilis.
11 days is pretty long for me. Getting uneasy and shit

Though i wouldn't touch one of these chicks without a rubber. That's for sure. Only an idiot would do that

TheMan
08-30-2014, 01:11 AM
Once again, you are paying her to spend time with you. She is not paying you. If her private is only worth an hour of your pay, your private must be worth less than nothing.

You are the desperate one in the situation.
You must be the life of the party...friends, "let's go to a strip joint!", stalker, "naw man, I find it demeaning that I have to pay a chick to see her naked"...:facepalm :lol

BigBoss
08-30-2014, 01:11 AM
11 days is pretty long for me. Getting uneasy and shit

Though i wouldn't touch one of these chicks without a rubber. That's for sure. Only an idiot would do that

:kobe:

TheMan
08-30-2014, 01:14 AM
Dayuumm... This shit sounds pretty cool. You think one of these chicks would let me take pics for ISH? :lol
Depends on the girl, I don't a pic of you guys while you're at it is possible, but of both of you guys chilling, I don't see why not. But like I said, you will see hot model types, and for 70 bucks, you can't beat that.

stalkerforlife
08-30-2014, 01:20 AM
You must be the life of the party...friends, "let's go to a strip joint!", stalker, "naw man, I find it demeaning that I have to pay a chick to see her naked"...:facepalm :lol

:lol

Strip clubs are okay, I guess. I don't ever want to go again in my life, but I did it a couple times when I was younger.

J Shuttlesworth
08-30-2014, 01:21 AM
Depends on the girl, I don't a pic of you guys while you're at it is possible, but of both of you guys chilling, I don't see why not. But like I said, you will see hot model types, and for 70 bucks, you can't beat that.
I'm definitely gonna at least check it out. Not sure if I'll **** a chick, but I'll go with the flow and see what happens. The shit your describing sounds hard to say no to :biggums: Hot model types for 70 bucks :banana: I'll probably never **** a model type in my life anyway

J Shuttlesworth
08-30-2014, 01:22 AM
:lol

Strip clubs are okay, I guess. I don't ever want to go again in my life, but I did it a couple times when I was younger.
Most people pay more than $60-$70 at a strip club just to be dry humped. TJ sounds like a helluva deal

SunsN07BookIt
08-30-2014, 01:26 AM
Avenida Revoluci

gts
08-30-2014, 01:27 AM
watch the photos, there's some definite rules in TJ about taking pics of hookers... I had a friend lose his camera to the police because he was taking pics of them on the street...

google it... I'm sure something will be said about it somewhere

AirGauge23
08-30-2014, 01:31 AM
I go with the girls that charge 20 bucks.

It's a good deal and they're not too bad.

J Shuttlesworth
08-30-2014, 01:34 AM
[QUOTE=SunsN07BookIt]Avenida Revoluci

Akrazotile
08-30-2014, 01:34 AM
I think Zen was conceived during a donkey show.

ThePhantomCreep
08-30-2014, 01:38 AM
lol what should I do to avoid getting my ass beat? Should i not risk bringing any weed down?

I would advise against it--my friend had to pay a cop for smoking weed on the street. It was either that or off to the police station. I myself had to pay a cop $50 myself for taking a wiz in a parking lot :lol . Good times.

J Shuttlesworth
08-30-2014, 01:41 AM
I would advise against it--my friend had to pay a cop for smoking weed on the street. I was either that or off to the police station. I myself had to pay a cop $50 myself for taking a wiz in a parking lot :lol . Good times.
:lol Thanks for the tip. I'll smoke before we cross the border

ThePhantomCreep
08-30-2014, 01:42 AM

Dude, they're selling their bodies for sex.

Their self-esteem issues >>>>> yours.

Angel Face
08-30-2014, 01:43 AM
Paying for sex means paying her to not bother you anymore and leave you the fck alone after you finished railing her hard.

stalkerforlife
08-30-2014, 01:45 AM
Dude, they're selling their bodies for sex.

Their self-esteem issues >>>>> yours.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

J Shuttlesworth
08-30-2014, 01:46 AM
Paying for sex means paying her to not bother you anymore and leave you the fck alone after you finished railing her hard.
lol this reminds me of my friend Roman. I wasn't there at the time, but him and my other friend Danny went down to TJ and Roman ****ed a hooker there in his hotel room. Apparently, he got pissed when she didn't want to hang out with him after, unless it was for more money :roll:

stalkerforlife
08-30-2014, 01:46 AM

Something tells me most guys that pay for sex wouldn't have to worry about women stalking them.

J Shuttlesworth
08-30-2014, 01:55 AM
I want to think stalkerforlife has a point, but one of my friends has paid for sex at least 3 times that I know of, and currently is dating the girl on the left, and has been for about 3 years now

http://i.imgur.com/oez86zm.jpg

I think the reason stalkerforlife is so opinionated on this issue is because sex is probably a huge deal to him since he's either never had it, or doesn't get it often.

chosen_one6
08-30-2014, 01:56 AM
Do it dude. I went there a few years back and a buddy of mine paid for me to get laid. They have some fine ass females and you pretty much get to have your pick. It ended up being $80 all together for the f*ck and the room. They have their own condoms and I think most of them are clean because the condom came off when I was f*cking the stripper but I didn't catch anything. Have fun tonight dude...it's f*cking crazy in there.

J Shuttlesworth
08-30-2014, 02:00 AM
Do it dude. I went there a few years back and a buddy of mine paid for me to get laid. They have some fine ass females and you pretty much get to have your pick. It ended up being $80 all together for the f*ck and the room. They have their own condoms and I think most of them are clean because the condom came off when I was f*cking the stripper but I didn't catch anything. Have fun tonight dude...it's f*cking crazy in there.
Damn I'm surprised how many of y'all have gone down there. I didn't expect to get so many responses. I guess you're in SD, so it's probably something a lot of SD cats do. The plan is to go there on Sunday night. I'm definitely gonna go, but we'll see what happens. If i see a chick that I absolutely must ****, I'll probably do it :lol especially if i'm drunk

chosen_one6
08-30-2014, 02:05 AM
Damn I'm surprised how many of y'all have gone down there. I didn't expect to get so many responses. I guess you're in SD, so it's probably something a lot of SD cats do. The plan is to go there on Sunday night. I'm definitely gonna go, but we'll see what happens. If i see a chick that I absolutely must ****, I'll probably do it :lol especially if i'm drunk

I've only been once, and I only went because we were trying to get my friend to lose his virginity that night. I hear of guys going every weekend or every other weekend...that's just too much money wasted but we all have our vices. I think you're going to end up f*cking one of them because they walk around half naked and they just go up to you, sit on your lap, and start teasing you and shit. I can't be in that atmosphere too often though because I start turning into Captain Save-a-ho haha

J Shuttlesworth
08-30-2014, 02:22 AM
Yeah it's pretty common for dudes in SD to make the trip. Bunch of my military buddies went when we were there training.

Dudes have been paying for sex since the beginning of time, I really don't see what's "beta" about. If anything it's more efficient. No multiple dates, dinners, movies, working your way up the bases, etc. I'm sure a case could be made that pretending to like a chick over a prolonged period of time for sex is "beta."

Only alpha way of getting sex is to do it caveman style. Club her over the head and fvck her while she's disoriented.
I can see it being beta if someone who can't get laid does it out of desperation, or loses their virginity to a hooker. Otherwise, who really cares? It's just sex

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-30-2014, 02:25 AM
The place I went to YEARS back was sorta like a bar, but all the females in there were DTF.

I never actually got a hooker there although i was definitely tempted. Was just getting p*ssy for free from regular chicks. Had a few friends who weren't as fortunate and they hit a couple of the bitches from there, always came back with raving reviews. :lol

J.101
08-30-2014, 03:16 AM
do it its not everyday u find a hot ass chick for $70 without the other bs of hanging out n shit. you owe it to yourself for the value for money alone!

TheMan
08-30-2014, 03:48 AM
lol what should I do to avoid getting my ass beat? Should i not risk bringing any weed down?
I wouldn't take drugs down there if I were you. If the Mexican cops catch you, they'll shake you down big time. You also don't want to spend time in a Mexican jail...

TheMan
08-30-2014, 03:53 AM
[QUOTE=SunsN07BookIt]Avenida Revoluci

step_back
08-30-2014, 11:43 AM
Go for it O.P. Even if you just do it once it's something to tick of the bucket list. :lol

It's just sex after all.

J Shuttlesworth
01-29-2015, 02:25 AM
Alright so here's the update:

Been in socal last couple of weeks for some shows, and we watched the Clippers/Cavs game at Staples :pimp:

After our gig last Friday night, we went to TJ. I was with my gf and my friend who lives in SD so obviously I wasn't going town there to get some. We actually went to a couple of clubs, got some tacos, and also checked out the whorehouses just for shits and giggles.

That shit was off the hook. Went into Hong kong and saw a ton of hot girls dancing. There were some girls playing around in some whipped cream :roll: I actually saw some dudes going and feeling them up for like $1 :biggums:

Lots of the girls were hot and probably making some serious cash. My friend took one to the hotel for $60 + like $15 for the room, he seemed to have a good time. Me and my GF just got some drinks and enjoyed the scenery. Damn I kinda wish I was single right now :lol If i'm single the next time in SoCal, I'll definitely go back. Some of those chicks were fine as ****

chosen_one6
01-29-2015, 02:27 AM

Been in socal last couple of weeks for some shows, and we watched the Clippers/Cavs game at Staples :pimp:

After our gig last Friday night, we went to TJ. I was with my gf and my friend who lives in SD so obviously I wasn't going town there to get some. We actually went to a couple of clubs, got some tacos, and also checked out the whorehouses just for shits and giggles.

That shit was off the hook. Went into Hong kong and saw a ton of hot girls dancing. There were some girls playing around in some whipped cream :roll: I actually saw some dudes going and feeling them up for like $1 :biggums:

Lots of the girls were hot and probably making some serious cash. My friend took one to the hotel for $60 + like $15 for the room, he seemed to have a good time. Me and my GF just got some drinks and enjoyed the scenery. Damn I kinda wish I was single right now :lol If i'm single the next time in SoCal, I'll definitely go back. Some of those chicks were fine as ****

Didn't I tell you? Haha

Hong Kong is the shit for a quick, easy lay. You could easily drop $85 on a bitch in the US and not get any p*ssy

J Shuttlesworth
01-29-2015, 02:32 AM
Didn't I tell you? Haha

Hong Kong is the shit for a quick, easy lay. You could easily drop $85 on a bitch in the US and not get any p*ssy
Yeah it's pretty ridiculous. My buddy was telling me people go to SD strip clubs with hundreds of dollars and don't even get a handjob out of it. I still am kind of in shock that you can **** girls that hot for $85... or even less for some of them :biggums: That can be cheaper than going out for drinks with friends and trying to get some

Sarcastic
01-29-2015, 02:46 AM
Booking trip now

chosen_one6
01-29-2015, 03:04 AM
Yeah it's pretty ridiculous. My buddy was telling me people go to SD strip clubs with hundreds of dollars and don't even get a handjob out of it. I still am kind of in shock that you can **** girls that hot for $85... or even less for some of them :biggums: That can be cheaper than going out for drinks with friends and trying to get some

Lolitas used to be the spot but I think Hong Kong takes the cake. The only thing I dont like is that you only get 30 minutes to f*ck. I like to take my time if I'm gonna be f*cking a bad bitch.

Sarcastic
01-29-2015, 03:19 AM
Lolitas used to be the spot but I think Hong Kong takes the cake. The only thing I dont like is that you only get 30 minutes to f*ck. I like to take my time if I'm gonna be f*cking a bad bitch.

In general, yes. But when it's a whore there really isn't a need to go past 30 minutes.

chosen_one6
01-29-2015, 03:52 AM
In general, yes. But when it's a whore there really isn't a need to go past 30 minutes.

Idk about you but I like to get my money's worth :D

Pushxx
01-29-2015, 04:02 AM
There's nothing wrong with prostitution.

I've never done it, but every single person I know doesn't regret it if they have.

bballnoob1192
01-29-2015, 04:49 AM
There's nothing wrong with prostitution.

I've never done it, but every single person I know doesn't regret it if they have.

Yup just as long as it's just banging whores, and not some weird psychological/emotional shit involved.

ROCSteady
01-29-2015, 05:33 AM
Not only would I do it....I would go with you TONIGHT if I wasn't in the Mid Atlantic.

LMAOOO never paid for sex but I do have sex with a chick who uses her body as a career so same mentality basically.

Pushxx
01-29-2015, 05:34 AM
One of my buddies got a whore one time. He shoved a ecstasy pill up her ass, and said she was so into it she stayed for a extra 2 hours with no charge :lol

Sounds like a really good story to tell friends. Also sounds like bullshit. :D

:cheers: **** it.

TheMan
01-29-2015, 05:39 AM
I've been to the Hong Kong bar and honestly I wasn't impressed to be honest. The hot TJ hookers are at Adelitas. Out of the 20 or so girls at Adelitas, about half a dozen will be gorgeous bikini model level babes, about a dozen will be above average bangable chicks and about 3 or 4 will be past their prime whores you wouldn't touch with your worst enemies dick.

TheMan
01-29-2015, 05:59 AM
Just to add, if you find yourself further down south of the border, you might want to save this link. These girls are some prime Mexican pvssy, and for the equivelent of a hundered and fifty bucks, you get them for a few hours at a time.
http://static4.mileroticos.com/photos/t1/492/ef2636c5f6339c815d7a3388082b0893.jpg
http://static4.mileroticos.com/photos/t1/492/9736aacf54a9fa3ed0da156fb7e3a8c0.jpg
http://static2.mileroticos.com/photos/t1/492/14ed172413808f860cafca1b5535fd89.jpg
http://mx.mileroticos.com/escorts/queretaro/
You can rep me now, bruhs:cheers:

bigkingsfan
01-29-2015, 06:08 AM
They have cooties.

pauk
01-29-2015, 06:22 AM
No, i dont like touching & rubbing my thingy against something that has been rubbed by 10000+ different ***** & ejaculations.... and i have a beautiful GF i do actually love....

TheMan
01-29-2015, 06:33 AM
No, i dont like touching & rubbing my thingy against something that has been rubbed by 10000+ different ***** & ejaculations.... and i have a beautiful GF i do actually love....
:facepalm

Imaginary GFs don't count

pauk
01-29-2015, 07:38 AM
:facepalm

Imaginary GFs don't count

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTMxMjI0MzUyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjc1NzE5NQ@@._ V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Thorpesaurous
01-29-2015, 08:25 AM
I lived in San Diego for about a year, but never made it down to TJ, even though we heard about it all the time.

I still have friends there though, and one of them was back here for the Holidays, and he had recently broken up with his girlfriend. He's a chef, and works with a lot of Mexicans, and they all wanted to take him to TJ. So he went, and actually went to that same Hong Kong club. He said there's a hotel next door, and for like 100 bucks you get the room and can do whatever you want within reason, and he said the girl was gorgeous (although he's been known to have questionable taste).

He was generally all riled up about it.

My big issue with it would be crossing the border to do something illegal, and the fact that I have a propensity to carry good sums of cash on me as it is. That would make me nervous, more than any moral concern.

ArbitraryWater
01-29-2015, 10:08 AM
30 € (like 35$ I guess) for sex where I live.. 20 only BJ, 40 is both sex/blowjob (but BJ seems to last like 2-3 mins only).

Bandito
01-29-2015, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE=ArbitraryWater]30

ArbitraryWater
01-29-2015, 11:00 AM
:biggums:

Are they that good at sucking??? Man the stories my dad told me must be true then :lol

Ohh lol I mean when you pay for both Blowjob/****ing, they suck for like 2-3 mins and then go on to doggy or some shit..

dunksby
01-29-2015, 11:41 AM

I knew you'd puss out :facepalm and why did you take your GF to TJ if you didn't plan on a three-way? Your girl has you on a leash man.

SexSymbol
01-29-2015, 11:45 AM
Real men never pay for sex

GimmeThat
01-29-2015, 11:52 AM

"Rent FREE!!!!" - The Wizards

LJJ
01-29-2015, 11:57 AM
If you think going out with your buddies, partying it up and banging some hoes one time is "unmanly" you really need to get a life. I get it if you think it's plain nasty, but unmanly? Eh.

chosen_one6
01-29-2015, 01:54 PM

Newsflash: Any time you take a girl out you're paying for sex. You may not be giving her the money directly but you are spending it with the hopes of getting laid. Dinner, drinks, gas money, etc.

Unless, of course, you don't have sex. Which in that case, you really don't pay for sex. You're just spending money because you're an idiot.

ArbitraryWater
01-29-2015, 02:12 PM
Newsflash: Any time you take a girl out you're paying for sex. You may not be giving her the money directly but you are spending it with the hopes of getting laid. Dinner, drinks, gas money, etc.

Unless, of course, you don't have sex. Which in that case, you really don't pay for sex. You're just spending money because you're an idiot.

I agree with most but the bolded.. the bolded is true if she's a slut, but not if you actually want to learn to meet someone, start a relationship.. can't expect sex on the first date.

GimmeThat
01-29-2015, 02:32 PM
I agree with most but the bolded.. the bolded is true if she's a slut, but not if you actually want to learn to meet someone, start a relationship.. can't expect sex on the first date.

You dont expect it.

But intentions appear to BE clear when you start spending money.

if shes saving it for someone else, at some point, you're gonna say f*ck it, because its better to know and learn about her fairytale, than to not be given a story.

Because you had given her the hints of your fantasy.

chosen_one6
01-29-2015, 03:49 PM

Oh I wasn't speaking exclusively about the first date. Just speaking in terms of courtship in particular.