PDA

View Full Version : Can Cavs get Blatche?

Booz Vivic
08-30-2014, 10:06 AM
Didn't know he was this good. Looked like a beast.

BoutPractice
08-30-2014, 10:10 AM
Is he good? Can the Cavs get him?

(Couldn't resist)

mattvNJ
08-30-2014, 10:12 AM
lebrons fan base is just straight up awful.

goes from... is he good? can miami get him? to is he good? can the cavs get him? You all are such shitty basketball fans, rep a team. refrain from slurping on a mans ***** for the remainder of your pathetic lives.

ralph_i_el
08-30-2014, 10:16 AM
He does dumb shit on and off the court. A few times a game he goes Carmelo mode and just jab steps and pump fakes excessively then bricks. Doesn't play much D.

Gotta say, dude has insane talent/skill level for his size. He could be Chris Bosh if he focused.

Bandito
08-30-2014, 10:23 AM
He does dumb shit on and off the court. A few times a game he goes Carmelo mode and just jab steps and pump fakes excessively then bricks. Doesn't play much D.

Gotta say, dude has insane talent/skill level for his size. He could be Chris Bosh if he focused.
Are you a cavs fan now or are you still a HEat fan?

ralph_i_el
08-30-2014, 10:30 AM
Are you a cavs fan now or are you still a HEat fan?
:facepalm ive hated Bron since he knocked my Wiz out of the playoffs the first time. I'm the biggest Wiz fan on here. I respect Bron but I'll never root for him.
I AM a Love fan because I'm a UCLA fan (family thing)

jbryan1984
08-30-2014, 11:15 AM
I've been saying we should for like a month. Big bodies like Blatche, Mullens, Okafor, Udoh still available last I checked and can probably be signed for cheap. I love our team but I am not liking our bigs which right now is a washed up Haywood, Andy, a rookie and a big who shoots 3's. That is not going to work against Chicago. We are loaded on guards, I'd forget Ray and sign one of these guys.

Brokenbeat
08-30-2014, 12:14 PM

goes from... is he good? can miami get him? to is he good? can the cavs get him? You all are such shitty basketball fans, rep a team. refrain from slurping on a mans ***** for the remainder of your pathetic lives.

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Billy-D-Claps-While-Smoking-A-Cigar.gif

Bandito
08-30-2014, 12:16 PM
:facepalm ive hated Bron since he knocked my Wiz out of the playoffs the first time. I'm the biggest Wiz fan on here. I respect Bron but I'll never root for him.
I AM a Love fan because I'm a UCLA fan (family thing)
Ah ok. Just wasn't sure:rockon:

IncarceratedBob
08-30-2014, 12:21 PM
Can Cavs get X?

Will X get the veterans minimum?

If the answer to #2 is yes, then yes Cavs can get X.

veilside23
08-30-2014, 12:35 PM
blatche with a mindset of tim duncan would be unstoppable :D ...

he puts the ball on the floor a lil bit too much ..

Nets fan 93
08-30-2014, 11:21 PM
He's a great luxary off the bench. I mean sure he does come with boneheaded plays too.... He's very crafty and has multiple ways of scoring. Just lacks at rebounding and defense

JohnFreeman
08-30-2014, 11:22 PM
SAC let's go

J Shuttlesworth
08-30-2014, 11:44 PM
Is he good? Can the Cavs get him?

(Couldn't resist)
lol but it just doesn't have the same ring to it as when it was the Heat

Seriously. I can't believe fans of a team actually want their roster to improve. Every team should be satisfied with the roster they have and not want more talent on their team, otherwise they are absolute betas. :rolleyes:

CelticBaller
08-30-2014, 11:48 PM

Seriously. I can't believe fans of a team actually want their roster to improve. Every team should be satisfied with the roster they have and not want more talent on their team, otherwise they are absolute betas. :rolleyes:
wrong

mattvNJ
08-31-2014, 02:06 AM

great dude, no shit everyone wants their team to improve. clearly you cant grasp the fact these arent fans of a team. also using the whole beta alpha shit thus proves you are as pathetic as bron slurpers.

Cocaine80s
08-31-2014, 02:25 AM
great dude, no shit everyone wants their team to improve. clearly you cant grasp the fact these arent fans of a team. also using the whole beta alpha shit thus proves you are as pathetic as bron slurpers.
Ur just mad as **** the nets are boned for the next 5 years :roll:

Just embarrassing how ur team tried to form a super team but failed miserably

mattvNJ
08-31-2014, 02:34 AM
Ur just mad as **** the nets are boned for the next 5 years :roll:

Just embarrassing how ur team tried to form a super team but failed miserably

not mad at all, we tried and fell short. shit happens. Cant live in the past, may be a bit till we are good but ill wait patiently unlike you losers who jump from team to team.

dubeta
08-31-2014, 02:51 AM
Trade waiters and a 1st round pick for Drummond

deja vu
08-31-2014, 03:09 AM
Didn't know he was this good. Looked like a beast.
Of course he'd look like prime Shaq against those Euros. Even Anthony Parker looked like prime Jordan against Euros.

Brokenbeat
08-31-2014, 03:26 AM
Trade waiters and a 1st round pick for Drummond

Pfft, good luck with that. :oldlol: