PDA

View Full Version : The great Dante Exum against Dragic today...

stalkerforlife
08-30-2014, 08:39 PM
Exum - 11 minutes, 0-2, 0 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 turnover.

Dragic - 26 minutes, 8-12, 5-7 from 3, 21 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists.

:roll:

fpliii
08-30-2014, 08:40 PM
Is Zoran any good?

Smook A.
08-30-2014, 08:41 PM
Hope Dante isn't this bad as a rookie

Jameerthefear
08-30-2014, 08:43 PM
Exum - 11 minutes, 0-2, 0 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 turnover.

Dragic - 26 minutes, 8-12, 5-7 from 3, 21 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists.

TOPKEK

masonanddixon
08-30-2014, 08:46 PM
So an 18 yr old rookie with no NBA experience struggled against the league's best point guard? What a shock.

stalkerforlife
08-30-2014, 08:48 PM
Is Zoran any good?

I don't know.

stalkerforlife
08-30-2014, 08:49 PM
So an 18 yr old rookie with no NBA experience struggled against the league's best point guard? What a shock.

:kobe:

Milbuck
08-30-2014, 08:49 PM
what

sportjames23
08-30-2014, 08:50 PM
At least one Dragic had a good day today. :oldlol:

masonanddixon
08-30-2014, 08:51 PM
what

Who was better last season? He outplayed everyone head to head.

Legends66NBA7
08-30-2014, 08:51 PM
At least one Dragic had a good day today. :oldlol:

2 of them did

http://www.fiba.com/ls/#6241&BKM400D01

Kblaze8855
08-30-2014, 08:55 PM
Borderline all star vs an 18 year old with not so much as a game played in the nba. And the nba player played more than twice the minutes....

People honestly think it matters?

masonanddixon
08-30-2014, 08:56 PM
Borderline all star vs an 18 year old with not so much as a game played in the nba. And the nba player played more than twice the minutes....

You're not-so-subtle racism is amusing

Smook A.
08-30-2014, 09:01 PM
Who was better last season? He outplayed everyone head to head.
What are you smoking?

Chris Paul, Russell Westbrook, Stephen Curry, Damian Lillard, and John Wall were all better.

masonanddixon
08-30-2014, 09:04 PM
What are you smoking?

Chris Paul, Russell Westbrook, Stephen Curry, Damian Lillard, and John Wall were all better.

The only ones even arguable there are Paul and Westbrook. And even then Dragic dominated them both head to head.

John wall isn't even in the conversation.

stalkerforlife
08-30-2014, 09:09 PM

What does matter, then? A highly hyped basketball player played horrible basketball in a winnable game. Since we are discussing a basketball player playing basketball, I would think him playing basketball today in that manner matters.

I get it, nothing really matters. However, for the sake of the thread, his play today matters.

Milbuck
08-30-2014, 09:10 PM
The only ones even arguable there are Paul and Westbrook. And even then Dragic dominated them both head to head.

It's not arguable at all for Westbrook and CP3, they're just better. Curry too.

Everyone else I'll give you 'arguable' considering Dragic was really, really good last year.

buddha
08-30-2014, 09:17 PM
What are you smoking?

Westbrook > Paul > Curry > Dragic > Wall > Lillard

Xiao Yao You
08-30-2014, 09:17 PM
What does matter, then? A highly hyped basketball player played horrible basketball in a winnable game. Since we are discussing a basketball player playing basketball, I would think him playing basketball today in that manner matters.

I get it, nothing really matters. However, for the sake of the thread, his play today matters.

He's expected to play behind Trey Burke who wasn't even a starting caliber pg himself last year. He's supposed to match up against Dragic favorably?

masonanddixon
08-30-2014, 09:18 PM
It's not arguable at all for Westbrook and CP3, they're just better. Curry too.

Everyone else I'll give you 'arguable' considering Dragic was really, really good last year.

Better how? Even when we have objective measurements like head to head statistics pointing to the contrary?

There's no way in hell any of those guys could do more on Phoenix than Dragic did last season. Perhaps in prior seasons they were better, but 2013-2014 was the year of the dragon.

Smook A.
08-30-2014, 09:19 PM

John Wall averaged 19/9/4 on 43.3% shooting last season

Goran Dragic averaged 20/6/3 on 50% shooting

Wall is the better passer and defender. Dragic was a slightly better scorer. To say that Wall isn't atleast as good or better than Dragic last season makes you sound extremely retarded.

Legends66NBA7
08-30-2014, 09:19 PM
And even then Dragic dominated them both head to head.

He didn't "dominate" Westbrook. He didn't even "dominate" Kyle Lowry.

What does matter, then?

Games in the NBA matter far more. Next up would be the Olympics and then FIBA. But even then, Dragic was going to outplay the kid.

masonanddixon
08-30-2014, 09:22 PM
[/B][/B]
John Wall averaged 19/9/4 on 43.3% shooting last season

Goran Dragic averaged 20/6/3 on 50% shooting

Wall is the better passer and defender. Dragic was a slightly better scorer. To say that Wall isn't atleast as good or better than Dragic last season makes you sound extremely retarded.

Dragic is the better defensive player, better floor general, and much better shooter.

Wall is out of control a lot of the time and a poor decision maker.

The only reason a guy like him is even mention in the same breath in Dragic is because he's black and has commercials, not his actual ability.

masonanddixon
08-30-2014, 09:23 PM

Games in the NBA matter far more. Next up would be the Olympics and then FIBA. But even then, Dragic was going to outplay the kid.

Yes he did. He came into LA and took a huge shit on Chris Paul and the Clippers, winning by 30.

Also won the season series vs the Thunder.

Legends66NBA7
08-30-2014, 09:25 PM
Yes he did.

No he didn't.

masonanddixon
08-30-2014, 09:25 PM

Yes he did. He came into LA and took a huge shit on Chris Paul and the Clippers, winning by 30.

Also won the season series vs the Thunder and owned Westbrook in crunch time

masonanddixon
08-30-2014, 09:27 PM
No he didn't.
http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/phoenix-suns/players/goran-dragic/byopponent/14/24/339

Thats why I love the beauty of objective figures, rather than media hype

Smook A.
08-30-2014, 09:29 PM
Dragic is the better defensive player, better floor general, and much better shooter.

The only reason a guy like him is even mention in the same breath in Dragic is because he's black and has commercials, not his actual ability.
John Wall averaged 9 assists last season... Dragic averaged slightly less than 6! How does that make Dragic the better floor general? If we're talking about handles and decision making, then Dragic is better. Also, I think Wall was the more superior defender. Dragic was good, but Wall was better IMO.

And the last part of your post... completely false. Race has NOTHING to do with who's the better player.

masonanddixon
08-30-2014, 09:31 PM
Dude, Wall averaged 9 assists last season... Dragic averaged slightly less than 6! How does that make Dragic the better floor general? If we're talking about handles and decision making, then Dragic is better. Furthermore, I think Wall was the more superior defender. Dragic was good, but Wall was better IMO.

And the last part of your post... completely false.

Dragic is the better floor general because he knows how to control the pace of the game. Wall can only go at one speed or pace or flow of the game.

Also Wall's teammates were far superior to what Dragic had and Dragic still had a better record while playing out West and his 2nd best player being injured most of the season.

Legends66NBA7
08-30-2014, 09:38 PM
The link actually backed up my claim. Dragic didn't outplay either Westbrook or Lowry

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/toronto-raptors/players/kyle-lowry/profile/14/28/405

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/boxscores/toronto-raptors-vs-phoenix-suns/2014-03-16/14/28

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/oklahoma-city-thunder/players/russell-westbrook/profile/14/21/306

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/boxscores/oklahoma-city-thunder-vs-phoenix-suns/2014-04-06/14/21

Says that Dragic switched to SG when Bledsoe played, but even then... metrics say Brook and Lowry were better individually in those meeting I listed.

Inferno
08-30-2014, 09:38 PM

Lmao. Curry > Dragic.

masonanddixon
08-30-2014, 09:43 PM
Lmao. Curry > Dragic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQCcIGTB42E

34 and 10 on Curry. Dropped loads all over his face.

Smook A.
08-30-2014, 09:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQCcIGTB42E

34 and 10 on Curry. Dropped loads all over his face.
That's one game. It's like saying Terrence Ross is one of the best NBA players because he scored 51. You just don't do that.

The better player is determined by the overall season performance and Curry most definitely did better.

masonanddixon
08-30-2014, 09:49 PM
That's one game. It's like saying Terrence Ross is one of the best NBA players because he scored 51. You just don't do that.

The better player is determined by the overall season performance and Curry most definitely did better.

Curry got his team 4 more freaking wins man. With a far better supporting cast (better at 4 out of the 5 positions than Phoenix). And Dragic owned him head to head, while without his 2nd best player for the majority of the season.

SuperPippen
08-30-2014, 10:34 PM
What are you smoking?

Paul, Westbrook, and Curry were better, but that's it. Dragic was definitely a top five guard last year.

navy
08-30-2014, 10:43 PM
Dragic was great last year, ignore this masonanddixon fool trying to overhype him.
He was definitely a top 5 pg last year.

masonanddixon
08-30-2014, 10:50 PM
Dragic was great last year, ignore this masonanddixon fool trying to overhype him.
He was definitely a top 5 pg last year.

Overhyping? Fool? Why resort to ad hominems?

navy
08-30-2014, 10:52 PM
Overhyping? Fool? Why resort to ad hominems?
You already resorted to racism, there are no barriers left. lol at thinking you can throw around ad hominem and think it holds water :oldlol:

Overhyping because you called him the league best point guard.

Fool because you have shown time and time again you dont understand basketball.

What's left?

masonanddixon
08-30-2014, 10:56 PM
You already resorted to racism, there are no barriers left. lol at thinking you can throw around ad hominem and think it holds water :oldlol:

Overhyping because you called him the league best point guard.

Fool because you have shown time and time again you dont understand basketball.

What's left?

Who resorted to racism?

navy
08-30-2014, 10:59 PM
Who resorted to racism?

You really are a fool. Let me jog your memory.

Literally this exact thread.

JohnFreeman
08-30-2014, 11:01 PM
TOPKEK
:applause:

moe94
08-30-2014, 11:05 PM

What? :oldlol:

navy
08-30-2014, 11:07 PM
Humorously enough, he said it wasnt subtle, meaning that it was obvious. :rolleyes:

:facepalm

navy
08-30-2014, 11:07 PM
:applause:
Why the hate for Dante Exum my man?

masonanddixon
08-30-2014, 11:08 PM
You really are a fool. Let me jog your memory.

Literally this exact thread.

Where's the racism? Or are you like 12 years old?

masonanddixon
08-30-2014, 11:09 PM

If you haven't noticed, kblaze has an abject agenda against Caucasian players

moe94
08-30-2014, 11:10 PM
Humorously enough, he said it wasnt subtle, meaning that it was obvious. :rolleyes:

:facepalm

I find it funny because he's actually pretty racist himself.

navy
08-30-2014, 11:11 PM
Where's the racism? Or are you like 12 years old?

I sincerely hope you realized how much a fool you were being and are suddenly hoping to switch the discussion to semantics and definitions in an attempt to save face. Stop wasting our time.

JohnFreeman
08-30-2014, 11:12 PM
Why the hate for Dante Exum my man?
How am I hating on him? I am just clapping at Jameer?

navy
08-30-2014, 11:13 PM
How am I hating on him? I am just clapping at Jameer?
Jameer is a Dante hater because he prays the Magic made the right choice in not drafting him. :confusedshrug:

Demitri98
http://www.behindtheblueline.ca/blog/blueline/wp-content/uploads/troll.jpg..

navy
Start showing us proof. :oldlol:

masonanddixon
08-30-2014, 11:14 PM

I sincerely hope you realized how much a fool you were being and are suddenly hoping to switch the discussion to semantics and definitions in an attempt to save face. Stop wasting our time.

Not being a fool at all. Dragic dominate the competition in 2013-2014. If you don't agree with my beliefs then create a rational argument instead of attacking me. That's all.

Dragic4Life
08-31-2014, 12:04 AM
That Dragic bloodline.:bowdown:

stalkerforlife
08-31-2014, 02:24 AM
That Dragic bloodline.:bowdown:

Welcome back!

brantonli
08-31-2014, 02:35 AM
Curry got his team 4 more freaking wins man. With a far better supporting cast (better at 4 out of the 5 positions than Phoenix). And Dragic owned him head to head, while without his 2nd best player for the majority of the season.

4 more wins in the West man. Think about what you are saying.

outbreak
08-31-2014, 02:46 AM
Pooh jeter destroyed exum afew weeks back. He has allot of improving to do

32MJ32
08-31-2014, 02:50 AM
1. Did you watch the game? Why am I even asking - of course you didn't. Dellevadova was guarding Dragic for 95% of his minutes

2. Exum is in Spain getting game reps after 12-18 months of effectively being unable to play anywhere due to the archaic NCAA charter - he couldn't even practice with pro teams down here because it would have killed his chances of going to college.

3. He may be a top 5 pick but he's actually 3rd in the pecking order right now behind Delly and Adam Gibson (who nearly made the Cavs last year along with Delly. Ask Kyrie about him). He's also a really unselfish kid who'd rather pass than assert himself right now. His boxscores aren't going to be impressive. He's in the team to help it win, not improve his draft stock.

4. As above, he's in Spain learning how to be a pro and playing the highest level of basketball currently available anywhere in the world. Your boy Payton's probably on his second bowl of Ben & Jerry's in between games of 2K14.

You can mock Exum's stats all you like but he's getting a head start on 99% of NBA rookies-to-be, including Payton.

32MJ32
08-31-2014, 02:51 AM

KBlaze has an abject agenda against idiots, which we both share

El Gato Negro
08-31-2014, 02:54 AM
Delly did have a bad game today :(

32MJ32
08-31-2014, 02:59 AM
Delly did have a bad game today :(

He did what he could, I thought. Dragic is just... really good. Some of the shots he was hitting were basically unguardable. Delly, Exum or whoever they put on him wouldn't have made a big difference, IMHO.

I thought he (Delly) ran the team well down the other end. 80 points in a 40 minute game is decent. Giving up 90 is what killed them

ILLsmak
08-31-2014, 03:06 AM
in this thread, mason trolls everyone.

-Smak

deja vu
08-31-2014, 03:19 AM
Is Zoran any good?
Don't mess with the Zoran.

stalkerforlife
08-31-2014, 03:28 AM
1. Did you watch the game? Why am I even asking - of course you didn't. Dellevadova was guarding Dragic for 95% of his minutes

2. Exum is in Spain getting game reps after 12-18 months of effectively being unable to play anywhere due to the archaic NCAA charter - he couldn't even practice with pro teams down here because it would have killed his chances of going to college.

3. He may be a top 5 pick but he's actually 3rd in the pecking order right now behind Delly and Adam Gibson (who nearly made the Cavs last year along with Delly. Ask Kyrie about him). He's also a really unselfish kid who'd rather pass than assert himself right now. His boxscores aren't going to be impressive. He's in the team to help it win, not improve his draft stock.

4. As above, he's in Spain learning how to be a pro and playing the highest level of basketball currently available anywhere in the world. Your boy Payton's probably on his second bowl of Ben & Jerry's in between games of 2K14.

You can mock Exum's stats all you like but he's getting a head start on 99% of NBA rookies-to-be, including Payton.

As of right now, the kid looks like a major bust. He sucks.

And I don't care about Payton, although he is much better than Exum.

Walker
08-31-2014, 05:42 AM
As of right now, the kid looks like a major bust. He sucks.

And I don't care about Payton, although he is much better than Exum.
Are you vying for retard poster of the year award or something?

Dragic was torching Dellavedova... the few minutes that Exum guarded him he shut Dragic down, cutting off multiple baseline drive attempts.
Offensively Exum was playing off the ball the whole time, deferring to Dellavedova, Gibson and Ingles.

Plus this is the first time Exum has played against real competition. The one glaring issue I saw with his game was him passing up open looks not only from 3 but mid-range also which can likely be attributed to nerves.

He's not going to step into the NBA and be great, obviously. He'll take a year or 2 to develop.

Trying to say he looks like a bust off the back of 11 minutes in the WC is straight retarded.

stalkerforlife
08-31-2014, 05:51 AM

Dragic was torching Dellavedova... the few minutes that Exum guarded him he shut Dragic down, cutting off multiple baseline drive attempts.
Offensively Exum was playing off the ball the whole time, deferring to Dellavedova, Gibson and Ingles.

Plus this is the first time Exum has played against real competition. The one glaring issue I saw with his game was him passing up open looks not only from 3 but mid-range also which can likely be attributed to nerves.

He's not going to step into the NBA and be great, obviously. He'll take a year or 2 to develop.

Trying to say he looks like a bust off the back of 11 minutes in the WC is straight retarded.

My point wasn't about them guarding one another, I don't care about that.

Exum sucks bad right now. Like really, really bad. Time will tell with this potential bust.

Walker
08-31-2014, 05:59 AM
My point wasn't about them guarding one another, I don't care about that.

Exum sucks bad right now. Like really, really bad. Time will tell with this potential bust.
Well, Boomers next game is in an hour and 30 minutes.

Actually watch him play then tell us how bad he is.

stalkerforlife
08-31-2014, 06:05 AM
Well, Boomers next game is in an hour and 30 minutes.

Actually watch him play then tell us how bad he is.

I saw him in the summer league.

But I will tune in.

Jameerthefear
08-31-2014, 06:43 AM

I don't give two shits. Exum has been exposed.

Oh give me a break. Exum doesn't care about any team. He's a massive diva. He isn't capable of taking games over.
I highly doubt that Payton's just been sitting on his ass this whole summer. There has been multiple photos of him working out with the team, and he's probably been working on his jumpshot. Payton played on a higher level of basketball all year while Exum was "on his second bowl of Ben & Jerry's in between games of 2K14."
He's getting a head start because he ****ing needed it. He didn't play a second of college ball, and against elite competition he has been INCREDIBLY suspect.

stalkerforlife
08-31-2014, 06:58 AM
He's getting a head start because he ****ing needed it. He didn't play a second of college ball, and against elite competition he has been INCREDIBLY suspect.

Young Jameer bringing the heat. :yaohappy:

dannywpt
08-31-2014, 07:18 AM

Westbrook outplayed and borderline destroyed Dragic in all 3 meetings last season.

First game: Dragic 10/3/2 vs Westbrooks 21/4/7

Second game: Dragic 22/2/4 vs Westbrooks 36/9/9

Third game: Dragic 26/2/5 vs Westbrooks 33/4/8

Troll.

Encre92
08-31-2014, 07:20 AM
Westbrook outplayed and borderline destroyed Dragic in all 3 meetings last season.

First game: Dragic 10/3/2 vs Westbrooks 21/4/7

Second game: Dragic 22/2/4 vs Westbrooks 36/9/9

Third game: Dragic 26/2/5 vs Westbrooks 33/4/8

Troll.
Post w/l please.

SpanishACB
08-31-2014, 07:36 AM

it's a joke for anyone with half a cell, but you do read a lot in this forum NCAA compared to European basketball (be it national teams or euroleague clubs - which are better, generally) and even sometimes de D-league :facepalm

BrownEye007
08-31-2014, 07:56 AM

Dragic4life/Dubeta/Lebronxrings is that you?

SwayDizzle
08-31-2014, 08:01 AM
Dragic is one of the best PGs in the league. He truly understands the position. Fundamentally sound player.

Xiao Yao You
08-31-2014, 10:03 AM

Not sure how much nerves have to do with it. From what I've seen he's a pass first player, very unselfish. He probably has a lot more confidence passing the ball right now than shooting it as well.

chocolatethunder
08-31-2014, 05:28 PM
Not sure how much nerves have to do with it. From what I've seen he's a pass first player, very unselfish. He probably has a lot more confidence passing the ball right now than shooting it as well.
He is most certainly not a pass first player. Not sure which games you have watched of his.

Lebron23
08-31-2014, 05:39 PM
Exum is still pretty raw. Dragic is almost a decade older than this kid and he's been a top 5 Pg in the league last season.

Xiao Yao You
08-31-2014, 05:56 PM
He is most certainly not a pass first player. Not sure which games you have watched of his.

Summer league. He looks very unselfish to me.

outbreak
08-31-2014, 06:00 PM
Summer league. He looks very unselfish to me.
He's looked unselfish in all the warm up games for this world cup as well. He has even stated multiple times he is a pass first player and that's the career he wants.

He's also looked pretty terrible in all the warm up games as well against some very poor competition. They had to pull him off pooh jeter in a warm cup game because he was blowing by Exum. He's still a good prospect but he isn't a polished rookie at all.

chocolatethunder
08-31-2014, 06:43 PM
He's looked unselfish in all the warm up games for this world cup as well. He has even stated multiple times he is a pass first player and that's the career he wants.

He's also looked pretty terrible in all the warm up games as well against some very poor competition. They had to pull him off pooh jeter in a warm cup game because he was blowing by Exum. He's still a good prospect but he isn't a polished rookie at all.
Honestly, and I'm not trying to start a flame war but what makes him a good prospect? He's an awful shooter and not a good FT shooter, he's not a great passer and he turns the ball over. He needs the ball in his hands to be effective. I just don't see it with him. He's kind of fast but he is not a PG in this league. He also needs to get a lot stronger. I really don't see it. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see it. If this guy played a year in college I don't think that he would have been drafted that high or even in the first round for that matter. This dude rode the hype train all the way to the lottery but honestly, Lavine has looked much better and he's a freak athlete which Exum is not. Lavine is not going to be a PG in this league either but he's already a much better shooter. I wish Exum the best but damn he's just all hype and he does nothing in a game that blows you away. Not even flashes.

outbreak
08-31-2014, 06:51 PM
Honestly, and I'm not trying to start a flame war but what makes him a good prospect? He's an awful shooter and not a good FT shooter, he's not a great passer and he turns the ball over. He needs the ball in his hands to be effective. I just don't see it with him. He's kind of fast but he is not a PG in this league. He also needs to get a lot stronger. I really don't see it. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see it. If this guy played a year in college I don't think that he would have been drafted that high or even in the first round for that matter. This dude rode the hype train all the way to the lottery but honestly, Lavine has looked much better and he's a freak athlete which Exum is not. Lavine is not going to be a PG in this league either but he's already a much better shooter. I wish Exum the best but damn he's just all hype and he does nothing in a game that blows you away. Not even flashes.

He's a good prospect based mainly on physical talents, he's a lot quicker than you give him credit for, he has a good handle for his size, he has some great cross overs and dribble moves for his size and can get by people. I agree though he hasn't shown he can finish and he hasn't shown he has exceptional court vision. He's still a good prospect but he hasn't look more promising than anyone else top top 10 or so this year. He's looked a lot worse than nearly all of them in fact.

Euroleague
08-31-2014, 07:12 PM
Is Zoran any good?

Yes, he's a very good player. But he's only about 1/10 as good as Marc Stein says he is.

chocolatethunder
08-31-2014, 07:14 PM
He's a good prospect based mainly on physical talents, he's a lot quicker than you give him credit for, he has a good handle for his size, he has some great cross overs and dribble moves for his size and can get by people. I agree though he hasn't shown he can finish and he hasn't shown he has exceptional court vision. He's still a good prospect but he hasn't look more promising than anyone else top top 10 or so this year. He's looked a lot worse than nearly all of them in fact.
That's exactly my point and his handle isn't that great. I've watched him play plenty, he's quick but he's not exceptionally quick like Wall or Westbrook. In fact, he's not exceptional at anything. He turns the ball over a lot. He's weak and maybe he can get by his man but he's not going to be finishing against 250lb dudes yet that's for sure. He should have gone 25th or so.

Euroleague
08-31-2014, 07:21 PM
it's a joke for anyone with half a cell, but you do read a lot in this forum NCAA compared to European basketball (be it national teams or euroleague clubs - which are better, generally) and even sometimes de D-league :facepalm

Spanoulis versus Dragic last year.....

Box Score:

http://archive.fiba.com/pages/eng/fa/game/p/gid/5/grid/F/rid/8731/sid/8722/tid/291/_/2013_EuroBasket/statistic.html

Remember Spanoulis played with a bad ankle and knee injury and he was double teamed. Dragic was not double teamed. And remember the game took place in Slovenia, and yes, the refs did push Slovenia a bit last year because they were at home.

According to most of the clowns in this forum, Exum would be a billion times better than a player like Spanoulis. All of the comments like "Spanoulis is not even good enough to make an NBA roster", and "any NBA draft pick will automatically be the best player in Europe"............there are literally 10s of thousands of these types of comments in this forum.

And if anyone should dare have the audacity to question this stuff, they are called a "liar, a troll, a nut case, a lunatic", etc.

If you were to do a poll in this forum of the NBA only fans, most would say Exum is a better player than Spanoulis and if you made a topic about it here, most would say Spanoulis is a gigantic scrub compared to him.

This kind of stuff just proves the true level of disconnect most of those NBA only fans have with reality.

And also like you said about comparing NCAA and stuff to Euroleague....that Coach Nick guy keeps doing that with those videos on YouTube. Like anyone really with any sense would actually believe that.

Kentucky played against a low level French League team that had 9 players and never met one time, never practice, never even had met as a team literally. Just arrived to meet at the airport. And their first practice as a team was the practice scrimmage game against Kentucky.

Kentucky won by 31 points I think it was. 2 days later I think they played, after that French club had just played them once, and had ONE practice (that's the only time that team has practiced) and Kentucky won by 5 points. And that French team still only had 9 of their men's players.

Those teams play like 2 months from now...Kentucky would get destroyed. And that is a low level French League team. A team that big Euroleague clubs like Real Madrid and Olympiacos (that Coach Nick called "average NCAA teams") would beat by 15-20 points at least.

And maybe even they would beat it by 30-40 or more points even.

But if you made a thread here, sure enough, you would have all those Roosters and gabepizzas and those clowns saying for damn sure Kentucky would beat the Euroleague champion, just like Coach Nick said.

dubeta
08-31-2014, 07:28 PM
Spanoulis versus Dragic last year.....

Box Score:

http://archive.fiba.com/pages/eng/fa/game/p/gid/5/grid/F/rid/8731/sid/8722/tid/291/_/2013_EuroBasket/statistic.html

Remember Spanoulis played with a bad ankle and knee injury and he was double teamed. Dragic was not double teamed. And remember the game took place in Slovenia, and yes, the refs did push Slovenia a bit last year because they were at home.

According to the clowns in this forum, Exum is a billion times better than a player like Spanoulis. All of the comments like "Spanoulis is not even good enough to make an NBA roster", and "any NBA draft pick will automatically be the best player in Europe"............there are literally 10s of thousands of these types of comments in this forum.

And if anyone should dare have the audacity to question this stuff, they are called a "liar, a troll, a nut case, a lunatic", etc.

If you were to do a poll in this forum, ALL of the NBA only fans would say Exum is a better player than Spanoulis and if made a topic about it here, they would say Spanoulis is a gigantic scrub compared to him.

This kind of stuff just proves the true level of disconnect NBA only fans have with reality.

I dont think Spanoulis can make the D-League tbh...

Warfan
08-31-2014, 07:31 PM
I dont think Spanoulis can make the D-League tbh...

I doubt a Div 1 team would pick him up either.

chocolatethunder
09-01-2014, 02:28 PM
Yes, he's a very good player. But he's only about 1/10 as good as Marc Stein says he is.
I had a greek basketball question for you and tried to PM you but your box is full. If you could PM me I would appreciate it. Thanks dude.