PDA

View Full Version : Earl Clark

HylianNightmare
08-31-2014, 12:28 AM
who's going to scoop this guy up? I know he played well for the Lakers how did he look in New York? Someone cleveland could possibly want back? LA? Back to China?

JohnFreeman
08-31-2014, 12:35 AM
I'll take him

BrownEye007
08-31-2014, 01:40 AM
who's going to scoop this guy up? I know he played well for the Lakers how did he look in New York? Someone cleveland could possibly want back? LA? Back to China?
Please god no.

El Gato Negro
08-31-2014, 01:44 AM
Bynum and Clark cost grant his job the cavs want nothing to do with that scrub.

JohnMax
08-31-2014, 04:26 AM
Bynum and Clark cost grant his job the cavs want nothing to do with that scrub.

Did he sleep with assistant coach's wife too?

MJ(Mean John)
08-31-2014, 05:17 AM
This guy sucks.

Another guy that Kobe Made.

He was with LeBron, didn't do shit.

Ends up on Kobe's team and makes him look like an Allstar. Goes to a different team, looks like a D-league Player. I mean,

Think about it. Kobe took a team that started Chris Mihm, Kwame Brown and Smush Parker to the playoffs in the Stacked West and almost beat the suns who were robbed a title that year. Kobe's amazing man.

Look at Lamar and Bynum without Kobe. Out of the league.

RedBlackAttack
08-31-2014, 05:21 AM
Did he sleep with assistant coach's wife too?
No, he was just bad at playing basketball.

Meticode
08-31-2014, 05:24 AM
This guy sucks.

Ends up on Kobe's team and makes him look like an Allstar. Goes to a different team, looks like a D-league Player. I mean,

Think about it. Kobe took a team that started Chris Mihm, Kwame Brown and Smush Parker to the playoffs in the Stacked West and almost beat the suns who were robbed a title that year. Kobe's amazing man.

When did he play with LeBron?

JohnFreeman
08-31-2014, 05:25 AM
When did he play with LeBron?
yeah wtf

stalkerforlife
08-31-2014, 06:18 AM
This guy sucks.

Repped. :applause: