PDA

View Full Version : Greatest passer in the 30k points club.....

9erempiree
08-31-2014, 05:07 AM
He was the primary playmaker/point guard on 5 championship teams. Led all 5 teams in assists. It can be argued he is one of the greatest PG of all time that just happened to score a lot. Best scoring PG for sure.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/p370x247/10426573_930017383693453_4913049875708980219_n.jpg

Nanners
08-31-2014, 05:19 AM
wrong forum

and if kobe can be considered a pg, so can jordan, which means kobe would automatically be no better than 2nd of all time at anything related to pg

9erempiree
08-31-2014, 05:31 AM
wrong forum

and if kobe can be considered a pg, so can jordan, which means kobe would automatically be no better than 2nd of all time at anything related to pg

Yes, I accidentally posted it here but since you responded...to answer your statement...NO.

He wouldn't be second all time. He has more points and assists than MJ.

If anything, he would be #1 but of course we can make an argument that MJ is better than Kobe as well and those would be mostly opinions rather than cold hard numbers.

fiddy
08-31-2014, 05:58 AM
Its a repost bro, saw in the NBA forum like a week ago

Orlando Magic
08-31-2014, 09:45 AM
Let me explain something to you, 9er. Aside from the fact that you're full of shit...

Kobe's successes or shortcomings in no way validate or invalidate YOU and they say nothing about YOU and where YOU are in life. The way that the rest of the world views Kobe, good or bad, does not validate or invalidate YOU as a human being.

So... stop using Kobe as a vehicle of means to validate for your self worth. Lose the tribal mentality and get a ****ing life.

Also, and I mean this in the most loving way possible, consider therapy.

Bandito
08-31-2014, 10:02 AM
Let me explain something to you, 9er. Aside from the fact that you're full of shit...

Kobe's successes or shortcomings in no way validate or invalidate YOU and they say nothing about YOU and where YOU are in life. The way that the rest of the world views Kobe, good or bad, does not validate or invalidate YOU as a human being.

So... stop using Kobe as a vehicle of means to validate for your self worth. Lose the tribal mentality and get a ****ing life.

Also, and I mean this in the most loving way possible, consider therapy.
http://images.junostatic.com/full/CS1794416-02A-BIG.jpg