PDA

View Full Version : Rajon Rondo Is A Quitter

KingLeBronJames
08-31-2014, 02:51 PM
Now he wants out and Boston and says "I will never re-sign with them." No loyalty. He's a straight up quitter. Just shut up. Yeah, the Celtics suck right now. So when things don't go right, you wanna bail. Keep your mouth shut, suck it up and play.

Mr.Kite
08-31-2014, 02:53 PM
When the going gets tough, you quit and join a super team

This is this generation's stars

80s and 90s >>>>>>>>>> today

Nets fan 93
He's getting older. Why waste the remainder of his good years on a team clearly rebuilding? At least he's telling them so they can get something for him.

Smook A.
Yeah and what about the dude in your profile picture? He quit a couple times too, didn't he?

Brokenbeat
08-31-2014, 02:54 PM
Yeah and what about the dude in your profile picture? He quit a couple times too, didn't he?

Beat me to it. :roll: :applause:

SpecialQue
08-31-2014, 02:54 PM
Very strong user name to post synergy going on right now with OP.

BallsOut
08-31-2014, 02:56 PM
Now he wants out and Boston and says "I will never re-sign with them." No loyalty. He's a straight up quitter. Just shut up. Yeah, the Celtics suck right now. So when things don't go right, you wanna bail. Keep your mouth shut, suck it up and play.

Coming from dude with KingLebronJames username. Oh the irony :oldlol:

j3lademaster
08-31-2014, 02:59 PM
Not going to hate on him for this. He's a competitor and he wants to be on a competitive team. That doesn't necessarily mean he wants to completely stack the deck in his favor, he just wants enough talent around him where he can compete. That's totally understandable, especially for Rondo who has a legit shot at cementing himself as a top 10 goat pg.

Le Shaqtus
08-31-2014, 03:02 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/TtGnbqFBO8sta/giphy.gif

kamil
08-31-2014, 03:03 PM

:applause:

BlackWhiteGreen
08-31-2014, 03:07 PM
One report, off the air, about him wanting out. One.

JT123
08-31-2014, 03:23 PM
Difference is Lebron fulfilled his contractual obligations to both the Cavs and the Heat. Rondo on the other hand is demanding out while still under contract. :facepalm

GODbe
08-31-2014, 03:27 PM
80s and 90s >>>>>>>>>> today
:lol :lol :lol

AnaheimLakers24
08-31-2014, 03:28 PM
baby dick bran is the original quitter.

2/5

ugly wife

KingLeBronJames
08-31-2014, 03:33 PM
LeBron is NOT a quitter. Why is Rondo bitching and moaning? It's not like the Celtics' owner and Danny Ainge made a broken promise to Rondo. I don't think they said to Rondo like "Rajon, we promise you we'll build a championship caliber team around you." right after losing their NBA Championship and losing their best players who all left him. If that promise was really made and they couldn't keep their promise about that then that's a legit reason to leave. But there's on report about that.

BallsOut
08-31-2014, 03:44 PM
LeBron is NOT a quitter.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Brokenbeat
08-31-2014, 03:45 PM

2/5

ugly wife

brutal :roll: :roll:

Le Shaqtus
08-31-2014, 03:57 PM

2/5

ugly wife

No mercy

http://media.giphy.com/media/TbSPeUWjSY2ys/giphy.gif

HomieWeMajor
08-31-2014, 03:59 PM
I guess he got tired of being treated like a second class citizen in that city. Brothers know what 'm talking about.

JT123
08-31-2014, 04:00 PM

2/5

ugly wife
His wife is hotter than any chick you will ever get! :oldlol:
Prostitutes don't count by the way. :no:

salwan
08-31-2014, 04:29 PM

2/5

ugly wife

Repped. OP is too retarded to realise the irony in his posts

Derka
08-31-2014, 05:15 PM
Is there a link somewhere with him saying categorically he would never re-sign in Boston?

stalkerforlife
08-31-2014, 05:18 PM
The irony is classic.

Fudge
08-31-2014, 05:20 PM
LeBron is NOT a quitter.
lmfaooo

Cladyclad
08-31-2014, 06:17 PM
LeBron is NOT a quitter. Why is Rondo bitching and moaning? It's not like the Celtics' owner and Danny Ainge made a broken promise to Rondo. I don't think they said to Rondo like "Rajon, we promise you we'll build a championship caliber team around you." right after losing their NBA Championship and losing their best players who all left him. If that promise was really made and they couldn't keep their promise about that then that's a legit reason to leave. But there's on report about that.
I feel ya. But they been trying to trade Rondo for years. So if reports are true. I'm with Rondo on this one

Real14
08-31-2014, 10:01 PM
Lebron iz not a quitter? Seriously??:coleman:

Fawker
08-31-2014, 10:11 PM
because it's embarrassing to perform alone on a deserted island. kobe had this tantrum too and got 2 rings after his episode. rondo is a champ and he was no slouch on that celtic championship team

Real14
08-31-2014, 10:15 PM
because it's embarrassing to perform alone on a deserted island. kobe had this tantrum too and got 2 rings after his episode. rondo is a champ and he was no slouch on that celtic championship team
Look at the help rondo had tho:coleman:

Fawker
08-31-2014, 10:17 PM
Look at the help rondo had tho:coleman:
tell me more about this help

FireDavidKahn
08-31-2014, 10:17 PM
Rondo isn't even that good. Kg, Allen and Pierce made his career.

CelticBalla32
09-01-2014, 03:24 AM
My eyes are rolling at this thread.

You guys take every single thing you read in the media way too literally. You act like Rondo barged into Danny Ainge's office and said "trade me now I hate this place!" There is no animosity. How can you blame a guy for not wanting to spend the last three years of his prime on a rebuilding team in the midst of a youth movement (IF that is indeed the position they are in when it comes time to make a decision)?

I guarantee you that if Ainge were to stumble upon some kind of trade by the deadline where he could package young players and picks for some help for Rondo, he would love to stick around. However, that is unlikely. And if that is the case, I honestly think it makes sense for both parties to work out some kind of deal to move Rondo.

Boston can't go into the summer of 2015 with the risk of losing Rondo for nothing, and Rondo has every right to exercise his options just like any other player in the NBA. The fact is that nobody knows what kinds of deals the Celtics will find within the next year, and all the Rondo talk is purely speculation from "sources." And it's conditional. You never know what could happen.

Rondo potentially considering a move out of Boston is business, not personal. If he moves on, it's not because he's a quitter. You're ignorant as hell if you believe Rondo is a quitter.

bigt
09-01-2014, 03:40 AM
Love Rondo as a player and would hate to see him on a team that isn't Boston, but I totally get it. The team is smack dab in the middle of a multi-year rebuild project as he's hitting the absolute prime of his career. You don't want to waste this period in a project situation if you can find a team that's better built to make a push. Plus the Celtics have shopped him in the past, so business is business. I would hope it isn't a 'no chance' scenario because that suggests there may be some animosity, but it's logical if you ask me. If he does go I hope he finds some great sucess :applause:

BoutPractice
09-01-2014, 03:50 AM
He's used to playing for a contender, knows that Celtics are in rebuild mode, knows that good teams want him. Him leaving is beneficial for both sides: the Celtics can acquire new assets, and it frees up minutes for potential all-star talent in Marcus Smart.

FPJ
09-01-2014, 03:54 AM
Seriously? I dislike Rondo and think he's Kobe-level overrated but how can you blame him in any shape or form? Aside the fact that the Celtics suck and will continue to do so for 5 years min, Rondo has been on the trading block every off season since he joined the NBA. He doesnt owe the front office anything, all he owes is gratitude towards the fans that stood by him everyday.