PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta security guard is epic - Tasers people all the time...

stalkerforlife
09-01-2014, 03:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di_eyHxRDmg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnkMUzJJ5oo

There are probably more videos of him. This is just one security guard that takes his job seriously and don't play that shit. HILARIOUS ownage of so many people.

Nanners
09-01-2014, 03:37 AM
feel bad for those kids in the first video, they dont stand a chance.

pretty funny when the mom falls like shes a a tree or something tho

stalkerforlife
09-01-2014, 03:40 AM

Sad parenting taking place, for sure.

Swaggin916
09-01-2014, 04:21 AM
How is this stuff even real? Like this stuff actually happens.

kNIOKAS
09-01-2014, 04:28 AM
Wow this video so racist

stalkerforlife
09-01-2014, 04:29 AM
Wow this video so racist

All people involved, including the security guard, are black. :lol

CelticBalla32
09-01-2014, 04:38 AM
As ridiculous as all of this is, and as sad as the parenting is... the little kid repeatedly calling the security guard gay made me laugh lol.

That dude deserves to get knocked out though. I'm sure he has been plenty of times in his life.

stalkerforlife
09-01-2014, 04:44 AM
As ridiculous as all of this is, and as sad as the parenting is... the little kid repeatedly calling the security guard gay made me laugh lol.

That dude deserves to get knocked out though. I'm sure he has been plenty of times in his life.

And why is that?

oh the horror
09-01-2014, 04:46 AM
And why is that?

IMO the security is just as bad as others there. He's escalating a lot of those situations.

stalkerforlife
09-01-2014, 04:49 AM
IMO the security is just as bad as others there. He's escalating a lot of those situations.

When told to leave private property, you need to leave.

Easy concept.

East_Stone_Ya
09-01-2014, 05:17 AM
he is fired now though

DwnShft2Xcelr8
09-01-2014, 08:23 AM
Man, it must be high stress working in a black neighborhood. No thanks.
All I heard was "bitch nikka" shouted 50 times. Lame ass uneducated trash.

Patrick Chewing
09-01-2014, 09:57 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293943

Here you go my children.

yobore
09-01-2014, 10:22 AM
he is fired now though
Nope he is back on the job.

franchise#3
09-01-2014, 10:28 AM
why do they have to use the n-word all the time SMH

wakencdukest
09-01-2014, 03:07 PM
What a lovely mall!

HitandRun Reggie
09-01-2014, 03:43 PM
A DNA test is in order for some of these women and children, I think we may have found a family of missing links. It's like watching Animal Planet.

I feel sorry for the security guard, I'd hire that MF'r in a heartbeat if I had a business in a bad area.

notbrucewayne
09-01-2014, 03:48 PM
the first couple minutes of that made me feel pretty bad for those kids. What could make a person act like at all, especially in front of your own kids. Did crack up though when all of the kids called him gay

Nick Young
09-01-2014, 03:53 PM

they must be real little shits to be around though, them annoying ass kids. Still feel bad for them

notbrucewayne
09-01-2014, 03:55 PM
they must be real little shits to be around though, them annoying ass kids. Still feel bad for them
hahaha yeah no doubt i started to feel less bad for them as it went on.

sweggeh
09-01-2014, 04:05 PM
This guy is a boss but really dumb at the same time. He could have calmed down a lot of these situations, I dont know why he is actively trying to escalate things. He is brave as **** though because Im sure there must be dozens of criminals looking to kill him when he gets off shifts.

wakencdukest
09-01-2014, 04:42 PM
the first couple minutes of that made me feel pretty bad for those kids. What could make a person act like at all, especially in front of your own kids. Did crack up though when all of the kids called him gay

I liked the part where they started screaming and bawling their heads off when mommy went down :lol

notbrucewayne
09-01-2014, 04:44 PM
I liked the part where they started screaming and bawling their heads off when mommy went down :lol
just BWWAAHAAHH lmao didnt know what to do

MavsSuperFan
09-01-2014, 04:46 PM
so how is he supposed to handle these situations where he has to remove people from the mall for various reasons?

Also I am surprised this dude hasnt been jumped and shanked yet, or shot

HitandRun Reggie
09-01-2014, 05:11 PM
This is old as f*ck. Darien Long doesn't even work at that mall anymore.

Yes he does at least as of May this year even though he threatened to quit in April.

He's actually been back for several months after being fired last year, and he told me he hasn't had to taser anyone yet. Perhaps this is a kinder, gentler Long, following his arrest for assaulting a mall patron a year ago?

http://clatl.com/freshloaf/archives/2014/05/08/kick-ass-mall-cop-darien-long-back-at-downtown-metro-mall

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/615/img/photos/2013/02/09/d5/0e/021113-security-guard-ba02.jpg

CelticBalla32
09-01-2014, 05:11 PM
And why is that?

For the same reasons he got arrested and lost his job. There were some instances where he simply asked people to leave, and they didn't. But he also walked up to random people like "get out of my doorway" and "get away from my sign" etc. just looking for any reason to flex his tough guy act. hat dude who like had a seizure on the floor (lol), he got tased with his back turned to him.

He tased some people that were coming at him, but he also tried to create reasons to tase people. He wanted to tag as many people as he possibly could.

CelticBalla32
09-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Also, hell with all you people who post wallpaper-sized pictures in threads. This site is slow enough as it is. And now you gotta scroll side to side as well as up and down to read what people say.

Get outta here with that

Styles p
09-01-2014, 08:01 PM
Is this Rambo from nas-shootouts?
"lookin for Rambo, the cop who got grazed
Back in the days, chasin ****** through my project maze
That cop he got a death wish
He run behind ****** until you breathless
Everyday he makin ten arrests, sheeit"