PDA

View Full Version : NY/Milwaukee/Indiana Trade that changes the EC

el gringos
09-02-2014, 12:11 PM
Pacers get: amare, t hardaway JR, Brandon Knight, 2 NY 2nds, Mil 1st

Pacers get picks, a new backcourt, and amare to play #1 option in place of Hibbert who absolutely needs to be a complimentary piece even at 15 mill per.

Bucks get: Hibbert, George hill, thanasis, scola, dalembert

Bucks then waive scola and Dalembert and have cap space to sign Bledsoe to a max deal which suns won't match. Hibbert, hill, and Bledsoe for sanders, knight, a 1st, and "bad contracts"?

Knicks get: sanders, illyasova, Zaza, ok mayo, woltors

Calderon/shumpert
JR/OK
Carmelo
Sanders/illyasova
Bargnani/smith/Zaza

Pacers get a jump start on building a new team, Milwaukee becomes a home court in the first round candidate for the next 4 years, and NY becomes the 2nd best team in the east to start out

This scenario is great for all 3 teams right?

RRR3
09-02-2014, 12:15 PM
This would never happen. You're nuts.

Also Lmfao @ Poopnani at Center instead of Sanders.

HurricaneKid
09-02-2014, 12:39 PM
Can't. Won't. Shouldn't. No.

Draz
09-02-2014, 01:15 PM
Is Ok Mayo good? Can the Cavs get him?

Patrick Chewing
09-02-2014, 01:18 PM
Can someone please ban this guy???

I mean this guy gives New York bad luck every year. Enough is enough.

Fudge
09-02-2014, 01:20 PM
ok mayo

el gringos
09-02-2014, 01:30 PM
Can someone please ban this guy???

I mean this guy gives New York bad luck every year. Enough is enough.
Better to just have that loser mentality that you should just keep wasting seasons until a gift of a superstar shows up at your door. Knicks fans have been beaten into such insecurity that they are scared of the idea of trying to win. It's better for those people to not try to win and be told that "wait for 2015". Such an easy fan base, that when 2015 players are not looking to be available they'll just say "wait for 2016". Then when Durant doesn't come, it will be "Westbrook 2017".

Don't worry, posters know that I'm not speaking for the entire Knicks fan base- they know that the Knicks fans here are content losing and "waiting"

el gringos
09-02-2014, 01:45 PM
Is Ok Mayo good? Can the Cavs get him?
He's ok. But has a big salary. Cavs could get him but would have to give more than they'd want to

Legends66NBA7
09-02-2014, 01:51 PM
The Bucks say no to the trade.

Rizko
09-02-2014, 01:55 PM
LOL at this thread. Seriously why d you want to ruin the knicks capspace. I'm not trying to be rude but do you REALLY believe this is a championship caliber team? Just sayin

bluechox2
09-02-2014, 02:29 PM
LOL at this thread. Seriously why d you want to ruin the knicks capspace. I'm not trying to be rude but do you REALLY believe this is a championship caliber team? Just sayin

he thinks bargnani is the 2nd comming of kobe:confusedshrug:

el gringos
09-02-2014, 03:36 PM
"Capspace" is fools gold for this team. To have that capspace to have a 10% chance to sign lets say Marc Gasol the Knicks have to renounce the rights to JR, Jason smith, and bargnani.

Do you believe a 10% chance at gasol and wasting a season in this weak of a conference is > Larry sanders, illyasova, bargnani, jr, and Jason smith?

Back to your flock little sheep.

el gringos
09-02-2014, 03:42 PM
he thinks bargnani is the 2nd comming of kobe:confusedshrug:
I think he is a perfect compliment to Carmelo up front. First day of training camp last year what is the article that comes out? Carmelo and bargnani show instant chemistry.

It's sad that you can't see how big of a problem Woodson/chandler/Felton were. Even after Phil tells you.

Big year coming from bargnani, jr, and Carmelo. It's worth trying to get good now.

Legends66NBA7
09-02-2014, 03:47 PM
"Capspace" is fools gold for this team. To have that capspace to have a 10% chance to sign lets say Marc Gasol the Knicks have to renounce the rights to JR, Jason smith, and bargnani.

Looks like a good thing. You get rid of 2 malcontents and Jason Smith is a bench warmer.

Do you believe a 10% chance at gasol and wasting a season in this weak of a conference is > Larry sanders, illyasova, bargnani, jr, and Jason smith?

Again, Bucks say no to the trade. The Bucks don't want Hibbert and Hill for another 2 seasons when their rebuilding.

el gringos
09-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Looks like a good thing. You get rid of 2 malcontents and Jason Smith is a bench warmer.

Again, Bucks say no to the trade. The Bucks don't want Hibbert and Hill for another 2 seasons when their rebuilding.
They'd rather have Zaza, OJ, illyasova, and sanders for more money and more years?

The reason this trade is great for Milwaukee is better veteran guys to have around Parker/Giannes. But more than that they have almost 20 mill capspace right now. That trade is so they can have Bledsoe on top of hill/hibbert