PDA

View Full Version : Would you as straight men under any circumstances have sex with a man?

sweggeh
09-03-2014, 06:36 PM
I have learnt on ISH that there are actually guys out there that are so desperate for sex and have no luck with women so they settle for having sex with men :wtf:

Im thinking how is it possible to be straight but still enjoy ****in men?

FYI the posters who said this know who they are.

Knicks101
09-03-2014, 06:39 PM
fF I choose to be gay that day, I don't see why not.

TheReal Kendall
Fvcking trannies is the same thing bro

Im so nba'd out
A billion dollars is a lot of money bruh bruh
http://oi62.tinypic.com/x0rxab.jpg

MavsSuperFan
09-03-2014, 06:41 PM
I have learnt on ISH that there are actually guys out there that are so desperate for sex and have no luck with women so they settle for having sex with men :wtf:

Who has said this?:lol :oldlol:
Why wouldnt they just buy a prostitute?
its 2014 go online and find a prostitute

No by definition it is not possible to be a straight man and enjoy ****ing a man. If you do enjoy it you are at least a little bi sexual.

Would you as straight men under any circumstances have sex with a man?
yes, for any amount of money above $10 million i would have sex with a man for 30 minutes or less.
Also if you have to be paid to do something, it means you dont enjoy it.

sweggeh
09-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Fvcking trannies is the same thing bro

Lets not get into that grey area before we wake up the beast (you know who I mean lol). Im talking straight up men.

sweggeh
09-03-2014, 06:45 PM
For those asking, Stalkerforlife was one of the main constituents of this movement.

TheReal Kendall
09-03-2014, 06:47 PM
Lets not get into that grey area before we wake up the beast (you know who I mean lol). Im talking straight up men.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/83/JekyllHyde1931.jpg

BrownEye007
09-03-2014, 07:01 PM

FYI the posters who said this know who they are.
I don't know how much money it would take but if the price offered was high enough sure. And to answer the bolded even if I was in a long ass drought I wouldn't be desperate enough to **** a dude but I'm sure it probably still feels good. Maybe they just close their eyes and imagine its a chick. Same could be said of guys that are ****ing girls that are 300+ pounds. I doubt they're actually attracted to that but a holes a hole.

longhornfan1234
09-03-2014, 07:05 PM
I'd a smash guy if it would spare my daughter's life. I don't see that situation happening though.

Knicks101
09-03-2014, 07:25 PM
I'd a smash guy if it would spare my daughter's life. I don't see that situation happening though.

Check your PM's.

stalkerforlife
09-03-2014, 07:47 PM
A LOT of money.

At least 25,000 and I may do it.

Jailblazers7
09-03-2014, 07:47 PM
Nope, I don't see how I could do it unless it were a really extreme scenario. No way someone would do it just because they are desperate for sex because having sex with a woman just isn't that hard as long as you aren't try to have sex with beautiful women exclusively.

stalkerforlife
09-03-2014, 07:48 PM
I would never do it, unless I got money, or dinner, or a gift certificate, or a ride to the store, or a cd, or a burger, or just companionship.

:lol

Knicks101
09-03-2014, 07:55 PM
A LOT of money.

25K is a lot of money? :yaohappy:

I could make that in a year.

Quizno
09-03-2014, 07:59 PM

that's minimum wage money dude. no one's impressed

stalkerforlife
09-03-2014, 08:03 PM

It's a lot to me.

MavsSuperFan
09-03-2014, 08:43 PM
Nope, I don't see how I could do it unless it were a really extreme scenario. No way someone would do it just because they are desperate for sex because having sex with a woman just isn't that hard as long as you aren't try to have sex with beautiful women exclusively.
$10 million to have sex with a man for half an hour

yes or no?

Solidape
09-04-2014, 02:18 AM
A LOT of money.

Man $25,000 won't even get you a new subaru WRX, you giving up your ass for cheap man!

JohnFreeman
09-04-2014, 02:20 AM
If he complimented me

cuad
09-04-2014, 02:29 AM
I want to clarify something for you illiterate ISHtards.

Swaggeh asks if you would have gay sex under ANY circumstances. This, by the definition of any, INCLUDES circumstances like FOR FREE IN YOUR ASSHOLE.

Those of you who would only have gay sex for millions of dollars should be answering this question with "no". For example,

No. I would only have gay sex under very specific circumstances that I alone determine.

RidonKs
09-04-2014, 03:43 PM
I would never do it, unless I got money, or dinner, or a gift certificate, or a ride to the store, or a cd, or a burger, or just companionship.
:lol

probably not except for a buncha money. i'd sell out my asshole, depending on the guy and the circumstances and all that.

would it be pleasurable? yeah probably. it's a sensitive fking area. would it be painful? maybe. its a sensitive fking area. would i enjoy it? can't tell you one way or another since i've never done it.

but these neat categories we try to box people into, gay straight bi primarily, are just silly. everybody is on a spectrum.

the best demonstration of that fact, and i've mentioned it here before, is what happens when a bunch of guys get locked up in prison together for a very long time. they experiment with homosexuality and come to enjoy it in one way or another. this is just indisputable fact.

so clearly we can enjoy practically anything as long as we're willing to give it a shot. i see no real reason to try it except to prove to yourself that you could, which isn't the worst reason but nor does it necessitate anything.

Jailblazers7
09-04-2014, 03:55 PM

yes or no?

Yeah probably.

32jazz
09-04-2014, 04:13 PM

yes or no?

Well that is "kiss my ass" type money .

Will the public know how I got the $10 million ? :oldlol:

riseagainst
09-04-2014, 04:33 PM
i would probably do it for alot of money, something like 500 dollars.

RidonKs
09-04-2014, 04:36 PM
i would probably do it for alot of money, something like 500 dollars.
i think my minimum, right now anyway since i don't have much, would be like $25k. that's just a guess. i don't think i'd do it even for a few thousand dollars.

TheMan
09-04-2014, 05:05 PM
Obviously, no brainer. The way the OP worded it, there are tons of situations where having sex with a dude pales in comparison. If they took my family and threatened to kill them all or have sex, I'm smashing dat fggot ass in a heartbeat. Other than that or 20 million bucks, ain't happening. But like you mentioned, those scenarios aren't likely to ever happen.

jaybee682
09-04-2014, 08:32 PM
I would **** a cute tranny in a heartbeat. No shame in it. If we got along I would even marry them.

Graviton
09-04-2014, 08:37 PM
I would **** a cute tranny in a heartbeat. No shame in it. If we got along I would even marry them.
LOLCATS why you not on your main. :lol

GimmeThat
09-04-2014, 08:55 PM
if the biggest objective in your life is to be straight.

probably not.

know how many peoples biggest objective in their life isn't just to be straight?

you know, like protecting their daughter or some stupid bull sh*t like that?

Knicks101
09-04-2014, 09:10 PM
It's not but I'm guessing he'd have to take on some double shifts to do that.

Your broke ass is talking shit? :yaohappy:

GimmeThat
09-04-2014, 10:26 PM
If I woke up and realized that I had to spend the rest of my life handing out more money to people than I'll ever make, I'd be upset too.

because they are more productive than you?

Knicks101
09-04-2014, 10:27 PM
If I woke up and realized that I had to spend the rest of my life handing out more money to people than I'll ever make, I'd be upset too.

- Ariana Grande Superfan #1

Keep losing Rad. Why did you come back anyway? Real world so scary?

GimmeThat
09-04-2014, 10:31 PM

I guess balance hurts peoples feeling nowadays

- cold/play

JohnFreeman
09-04-2014, 10:32 PM

:biggums: :oldlol:

Le Shaqtus
Well as long as I say no homo it works right?

Because I've done that like 5 times and I'm still totally straight.

PullupJay
http://i.imgur.com/S4Qkxgh.gif

tomtucker
09-05-2014, 03:44 AM
Check your PM's.
:lol :oldlol:

bdreason
09-05-2014, 03:51 AM
I find men repulsive to be honest. Even the good looking ones.

dunksby
09-05-2014, 04:04 AM
Obviously, no brainer. The way the OP worded it, there are tons of situations where having sex with a dude pales in comparison. If they took my family and threatened to kill them all or have sex, I'm smashing dat fggot ass in a heartbeat. Other than that or 20 million bucks, ain't happening. But like you mentioned, those scenarios aren't likely to ever happen.
Doesn't make sense unless they demand to **** you in the ass, so the real question is would you let another man **** you in the ass to save your family?

Knicks101
09-05-2014, 08:07 AM
Lol everyone always brings that up. I can be a fan of someone on a message board. When I log off it means nothing. When you n!ggas get home from work you still eating scraps

And when you get home from job interviews and doing nothing you're still waiting for the 1st of the month to come.

JohnFreeman
09-05-2014, 08:10 AM
What's the deal with im so rad?

Knicks101
09-05-2014, 08:14 AM
What's the deal with im so rad?

Food Stamp Baby who doesn't understand why people work for a living when they can get free checks. Also from Ohio.

ROCSteady
09-05-2014, 08:15 AM
A LOT of money.

:coleman: :biggums:

JohnFreeman
09-05-2014, 08:18 AM
Food Stamp Baby who doesn't understand why people work for a living when they can get free checks. Also from Ohio.
So he just goes on the dole?

ROCSteady
09-05-2014, 08:19 AM
I find men repulsive to be honest. Even the good looking ones.

Must have had your heart broken too many times. :cry:

Lebron23
09-05-2014, 11:13 AM
No I am straight.

TheMan
09-05-2014, 12:38 PM
Doesn't make sense unless they demand to **** you in the ass, so the real question is would you let another man **** you in the ass to save your family?
To save their lives? You bet, but hopefully he's a hunk and not too big:lol :biggums:
:facepalm

niko
09-05-2014, 07:53 PM
Of course, anyone would. But that's a pretty ridiculous "what if". I'd do pretty much anything if that was the one thing and only one thing that would save my family but when does that occur? I honestly think if being raped saved my family it wouldn't bother me that much, as if it happened randomly. Would i rather my family be dead?

Knicks101
09-06-2014, 08:29 PM
1st of the month? Lol you got it all twisted dog. Food stamps don't work that way in Ohio anymore. Put it like this, if I woke up and had to feel proud about making 25k in a year, especially in NY, I'd kill myself.

Yeah, you know since the 25K thing wasn't obviously a joke. Like I said, keep losing