J Harden +21.2
K Faried +20.6
A Davis +19.6
S Curry +19.0
K Irving +17.8

Cocaine80s
09-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Davis, harden, kyrie and farted :applause: :applause: :applause:

Davis is gonna be Mvp this year (unless lebron wins it)

Crystallas
09-04-2014, 08:48 PM
You got blocks too?

UK2K
09-04-2014, 09:16 PM
Davis, harden, kyrie and farted :applause: :applause: :applause:

Davis is gonna be Mvp this year (unless lebron wins it)
If Davis slightly improves he should win it. He'd be putting up Shaq like numbers with league wide elite defense.

Le Shaqtus
09-04-2014, 09:59 PM
Man Curry has been garbage.

kennethgriffin
09-04-2014, 10:03 PM

i havent been watching the games. but maybe hes been shooting nothing but threes

RoundMoundOfReb
09-04-2014, 10:08 PM
Can you post the whole team as opposed to the top 3? will rep

JohnFreeman
09-04-2014, 10:08 PM
Cousins eating fools alive

UK2K
09-04-2014, 10:09 PM
i havent been watching the games. but maybe hes been shooting nothing but threes
Curry is 29% inside the arc, 44% outside it. He shoots almost 1.5 more threes than twos per game.

Legends66NBA7
09-04-2014, 10:10 PM

I'm on it, just give me a second.

Lebron23
09-04-2014, 10:12 PM

He's struggling in this tournament.

UK2K
09-04-2014, 10:16 PM
I added more but after those last leaders the rest are irrelevant.

RoundMoundOfReb
09-04-2014, 10:17 PM
I added more but after those last leaders the rest are irrelevant.
thanks

33teeth
09-04-2014, 10:19 PM
More interesting with minutes played or adjusted per minute.

Spaulding
09-04-2014, 10:38 PM
I have watched all the games and Faried and Davis are the pillars of this team.

Harden does his thing. Gets to the line constantly and actually plays solid D when he tries.

Curry just shoots 3s but he moves the ball well and plays solid D.

Irving performance expected. Which is not a bad thing at all.

Cousins is disappointing. Sure he gets decent numbers and plays with great effort. He's just all over the place and inconsistent. Shame on him for losing a starting spot to Faried. Cousins is more talented and if if he played with more consistent effort and basic basketball he'd be starting over Faired. Shame.

Rose is very rusty which can be expected due to injuries. He cannot finish st the rim, which he gets to easily. This is a serious problem because he really is not a good shooter. I have no idea why they permit him to shoot 3s either. Must make them in practice or Thibs wants to boost his confidence.He is disappointing but I cannot blame him. Its amazing to think that he is actually THE BEST player on the team. Injuries shame. I still think he can come back though during the season.

Plumlee and Drummond are basically bench players. Great effort but lack talent compared to their all star teammates. Not disappointed here.

Derozen...man kid got potential. Everyone I'd just waiting on him to develop more. Its good he comes off bench. Solid D and not a bad finisher. Needs to work on his cuts.

Thompson is like Irving. Pretty much expected. Shooting very well and fits team solid.

Gay. Poor mans Durant and George. Can't hate on him but lettuce be real...only reason he's here is because of KD and PG not playing.

sundizz
09-04-2014, 10:55 PM
Starting lineup should be curry klay faried davis drummond

They r too disjointed on offense with two pgs out there. Wasting curry by having him trying to play a sg role. He is by far the best assist guy. P and r with davis with klay in the corner. Thats unstoppable.

2Nd string should irving, rose, derozan, plum and cuz.

RedBlackAttack
09-04-2014, 11:07 PM

They r too disjointed on offense with two pgs out there. Wasting curry by having him trying to play a sg role. He is by far the best assist guy. P and r with davis with klay in the corner. Thats unstoppable.

If anything, Curry is the one that should be moved to the bench. It isn't just the shooting... he is committing some really careless turnovers. Even though he's handling the ball much less than Irving, Curry is averaging more turnovers per game and a far worse A/TO ratio.

His game has been shaky all the way around. There's a reason the guys who've been watching these guys in practice and exhibitions for a month have Irving playing the traditional point guard position. He's been steady and consistent.

andremiller07
09-04-2014, 11:47 PM
Cousins has to start, he's the best big they got, Davis and his defence are so overrated he just got crapped on by Slava and yet Cousins who "apparently" can't defend literally stops all the post ups and easy bully points in the paint.

Cousins passes better than any of the big's as well it's a disgrace he has to come off the bench for a bunch of athletic one trick pony's who only can score of open put backs and get abused in the paint by 4th tier big men smh. He's actually been playing the right way the whole tourny getting deep post position and raping the offensive glass while being very solid on D>

JohnFreeman
09-04-2014, 11:48 PM
Cousins has to start, he's the best big they got, Davis and his defence are so overrated he just got crapped on by Slava and yet Cousins who "apparently" can't defend literally stops all the post ups and easy bully points in the paint.

Cousins passes better than any of the big's as well it's a disgrace he has to come off the bench for a bunch of athletic one trick pony's who only can score of open put backs and get abused in the paint by 4th tier big men smh. He's actually been playing the right way the whole tourny getting deep post position and raping the offensive glass while being very solid on D>
preach

andremiller07
09-04-2014, 11:51 PM
preach
This shit is getting out of hand Davis/Faried only look tough in a open game where no one is contesting them at ethier end, end of the day against the good team's the game will never be like that and you need a legit force in the paint to go out and dominate.

KG215
09-04-2014, 11:52 PM
If Davis slightly improves he should win it. He'd be putting up Shaq like numbers with league wide elite defense.
Davis only slightly improving still isn't going to make him better than LeBron and Durant. Either way, New Orleans very likely won't come close to finishing with a record anywhere near as good as Cleveland or OKC.

navy
09-04-2014, 11:54 PM
Davis only slightly improving still isn't going to make him better than LeBron and Durant. Either way, New Orleans very likely won't come close to finishing with a record anywhere near as good as Cleveland or OKC.
This. lol, what is this nonsense. :oldlol:

RedBlackAttack
09-04-2014, 11:59 PM
I like Davis and all, but the expectations are getting out of hand. Even putting him in the same sentence as LeBron or Durant at this stage is laughable at best. Hell, the best PFs in the league -- Kevin Love, LMA, Bosh -- are still much better all-around players at this stage of the game.

I know everyone loves what he's doing with Team USA and he had a damn good second season, but he still needs quite a bit of refinement in both his ability to create shots for himself and/or others in the high/low post, becoming more proficient in pick-and-roll/pop situations and becoming stronger with his man defense. He's already a very good shot-blocker, obviously, who can catch lobs/putbacks and he can knock down the occasional spot-up jumper...

But, his offensive game is still almost completely reliant on other guys getting him shots or cleaning up messes around the rim. That kind of player is very nice to have at age 21 and he's ahead of the curve overall, but that's a far cry from the things the best players in the NBA can do.

Mark my words... people are setting Davis up for failure in Year 3. What is currently happening against totally athletically overmatched frontcourts in FIBA ball will have no resemblance to what he'll be seeing once the NBA season begins.

KG215
09-05-2014, 12:10 AM
I like Davis and all, but the expectations are getting out of hand. Even putting him in the same sentence as LeBron or Durant at this stage is laughable at best. Hell, the best PFs in the league -- Kevin Love, LMA, Bosh -- are still much better all-around players at this stage of the game.

I know everyone loves what he's doing with Team USA and he had a damn good second season, but he still needs quite a bit of refinement in both his ability to create shots for himself and/or others in the high/low post, becoming more proficient in pick-and-roll/pop situations and becoming stronger with his man defense. He's already a very good shot-blocker, obviously, who can catch lobs/putbacks and he can knock down the occasional spot-up jumper...

But, his offensive game is still almost completely reliant on other guys getting him shots or cleaning up messes around the rim. That kind of player is very nice to have at age 21 and he's ahead of the curve overall, but that's a far cry from the things the best players in the NBA can do.

Mark my words... people are setting Davis up for failure in Year 3. What is currently happening against totally athletically overmatched frontcourts in FIBA ball will have no resemblance to what he'll be seeing once the NBA season begins.
Yeah, everything I saw from Davis last year (all three or four OKC games and maybe two or three others, so it's a small sample size) and in these World Cup games so far has shown me he still needs to work heavily on refining his offensive game.

I've thought the Davis expectations were getting out of hand for awhile, now. People last year were already saying it's just a matter of a year or two until he's as good or better than Durant (and possibly LeBron if he starts to decline into his early 30s). I wouldn't be surprised if Davis elevates himself into the consensus third best player in the NBA within the next few seasons, but right now he's got a long, long ways to go when it comes to impacting the game as much as the two guys he'd have to surpass in order to win MVP.

People saying Davis is going to or could win MVP next year or the year after are also just giving a big middle finger to LeBron and Durant; both of whom are transcendent/generational talents that don't come along that often. I think Davis has that kind of potential but he still has a ways to go. Year three is generally when those type of players really "breakout" so let's see what he does this year before we start anointing him as an MVP candidate.

People also seem to not realize New Orleans as a team is a long, long ways away from OKC's and Cleveland's level and it's going to take something almost miraculous for them to finish even close to either team record wise, which is what it'd take for Davis to even be considered MVP over Durant or LeBron...or Griffin or CP3.

Le Shaqtus
09-05-2014, 12:52 AM
Cousins isn't even better than Dwight but he's supposed to be better than Davis? Ok.

JohnFreeman
09-05-2014, 12:54 AM
Cousins isn't even better than Dwight but he's supposed to be better than Davis? Ok.
Offensively Cousins shits on Howard

Le Shaqtus
09-05-2014, 12:57 AM

Doesn't make him the better player, Dwight is not offensively challenged either, and his defense>

JohnFreeman
09-05-2014, 12:58 AM
Howard can't even post up

andremiller07
09-05-2014, 01:00 AM
Than that just means Dwight > Davis if that's the case

Le Shaqtus
09-05-2014, 01:03 AM

Except he can? Are you just pretending not to see them? Yeah he's not as adept as Cousin's and not as fluid but his foundation is solid.

This is not a debate, Howard's "shitty" post game has carried bad Magic teams into the playoffs and Cousins' has yet to even reach the post season.

Le Shaqtus
09-05-2014, 01:04 AM
Than that just means Dwight > Davis if that's the case

I would have Davis over Howard just based on Potential, age, and he's already very good despite how young he is, those guard skills he had when he was younger have been super helpful to him as a big.

Legends66NBA7
09-05-2014, 01:38 AM
Thorough stats updated

http://i.imgur.com/z82qFyo.png

I'll also include +/- and Eff stats

+/-

James Harden: 21
Kenneth Faried: 20.6
Anthony Davis: 19.6
Stephen Curry: 19
Kyrie Irving: 17.8
Derrick Rose: 17
Klay Thompson: 17
Rudy Gay: 14.2
DeMarcus Cousins: 13.6
DeMar DeRozan: 7.2
Andre Drummond: 0.3
Mason Plumlee: -1.2

Eff

Anthony Davis: 22.6
Kenneth Faried: 21.6
James Harden: 15.8
Kyrie Irving: 13.2
DeMarcus Cousins: 12.8
Stephen Curry: 12
Klay Thompson: 10.4
Rudy Gay: 7.4
Andre Drummond: 5.8 (4 games)
DeMar DeRozan: 4.2
Derrick Rose: 4.2
Mason Plumlee: 3

Biggyd81
09-05-2014, 01:58 AM
Harden>>>

Encre92
09-05-2014, 02:04 AM
Not one single PG better than Dragic.:oldlol:

UK2K
09-06-2014, 12:15 AM
Not one single PG better than Dragic.:oldlol:
None of our PG's play nearly as much as Dargic, nor are they relied on the same as almost every player on Team USA has an advantage over whoever their opponent may be.

Kyrie has done a fine job. Curry has his shooting woes but he's been a spot up shooter most games, and in that regard, hes been everything you would want.

Smook A.
09-06-2014, 12:36 AM
He doesn't shit on him. You're acting like he scores 50 every time he plays Dwight.

Look at their 4 matchups from the 2013-14 season

1st - DeMarcus: 21 pts/Dwight: 13 pts
2nd - DeMarcus 17 pts/Dwight: 15 pts
3rd - DeMarcus: 2 pts/Dwight: 26 pts
4th - DeMarcus: 16 pts/Dwight: 20 points

That's not being shat on.

Smook A.
09-06-2014, 12:37 AM
His post game was looking much more smooth after the all-star break and the postseason.

Inferno
09-06-2014, 12:38 AM
Steph's gotta up that FG%

Smook A.
09-06-2014, 12:39 AM

Lol no Harden? He's been the 3rd best player for the team thus far.

UK2K
09-06-2014, 12:40 AM
Lol no Harden? He's been the 3rd best player for the team thus far.
He doesnt like Harden so Harden should come off the bench, because, it makes a lot of sense to have your third leading scorer and leading assister to play Plumlee minutes.

Milbuck
09-06-2014, 12:57 AM
Biggest disappointments so far have been Rose, Curry, and Harden by far. Curry could heat up any time now, and Rose is at least great on defense..Harden has been...Harden.

Smook A.
09-06-2014, 12:59 AM
Biggest disappointments so far have been Rose, Curry, and Harden by far. Curry could heat up any time now, and Rose is at least great on defense..Harden has been...Harden.
Other than the defense, everything else Harden has done so far has been good. Don't know what you're complaining about.

UK2K
09-06-2014, 01:16 AM
Other than the defense, everything else Harden has done so far has been good. Don't know what you're complaining about.
Just wanting to throw Harden in there, even though from a numbers stand point, he's been excellent.

And his defense... well

[QUOTE]His effort on defense, widely criticized after the release of a YouTube video that went viral in April, has also been impressive. A subject of praise from Krzyzewski, Harden

Smook A.
09-06-2014, 01:22 AM
Just wanting to throw Harden in there, even though from a numbers stand point, he's been excellent.

And his defense... well

Not to mention his leadership

Leads the team in assists, steals, +/-, and is third in scoring shooting 57%. There's not much you can complain about with the way hes played. Milbuck wont back it up with any evidence, just say 'hes bad'. Typical.
Some people always look at the negatives. Harden has been great for Team USA so far. 12.6 pts/4.4 apg//2.2 rpg/2.6 spg on 58% shooting

He's #1 on the team in assists, steals, and he's 3rd in efficiency. Can't believe some people on here are saying he's been bad, lol.

UK2K
09-06-2014, 04:35 AM
Some people always look at the negatives. Harden has been great for Team USA so far. 12.6 pts/4.4 apg//2.2 rpg/2.6 spg on 58% shooting

He's #1 on the team in assists, steals, and he's 3rd in efficiency. Can't believe some people on here are saying he's been bad, lol.
Its not some people, its just Milbuck.

Harden could save an apartment full of people from a fire and Milbuck would argue that he didnt put out the fire while he was at it.

El Gato Negro
09-06-2014, 05:13 AM
The other guards need to step up and play better, kyrie averaging more minutes than anyone? let him rest lol. also good thread thanks op.