PDA

View Full Version : I feel happy, really happy

LOLCATS
09-06-2014, 11:35 AM
I cant say to you gentlemen how great life is for me at the moment. Since I broke up with my wife, things have been on the up for me. At first I felt pain and guilt, but with the help of my best friends and the advice of some of you on insidehoops I eventually got over it.

In the past few weeks I have done so many things I didnt really have the chance to do before. I have even met someone new who gives me those butterflies in my stomach that werent present with my wife.

Its still early right now, but it really looks as if the decision to end was the right decision both short term and long term. I havent talked to her since she left and I dont even feel the need to, which I take as a sign that I have psychologically moved on.

Things are really looking up for me, I am the happiest I have been in over a year. Thanks to the people who responded to me in my time of need and gave me some good advice and a shoulder to cry on. By sharing your experiences you really helped put me at ease. Thank you!

DwnShft2Xcelr8
09-06-2014, 11:41 AM
Congrats, bro. Sometimes a break is all a relationship needs for both parties to realize they truly are better off without each other.

CelticBaller
09-06-2014, 11:58 AM
Being sandwiched by two trannies sounds alot better when you put it that way

Shade8780
09-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Nice.

Godzuki
09-06-2014, 12:29 PM
i swear i feel like you're trolling everyone real hard sometimes :lol

#number6ix#
09-06-2014, 12:33 PM
It's nothing better than guilt free happiness