PDA

View Full Version : Flashback: Game 4 of the 2013 NBA finals, Lebron pulls a quick one over his fans

rule1223
09-07-2014, 09:21 AM
Here's what the stats say:

Lebron: 33/11/4/2/2 on 15-25 shooting
Wade: 32/6/4/6/1 on 14-25 shooting

Looking back on it, you might think lebron led the team to the win, when in fact it couldnt have been any more wrong... and this is why i cant trust any of the stats that lebron puts up, btw up to this point lebron had not been the best player in any of the games in the series

Magic 32
09-07-2014, 09:23 AM
Here's what the stats say:

Lebron: 33/11/4/2/2 on 15-25 shooting
Wade: 32/6/4/6/1 on 14-25 shooting

Looking back on it, you might think lebron led the team to the win, when in fact it couldnt have been any more wrong... and this is why i cant trust any of the stats that lebron puts up, btw up to this point lebron had not been the best player in any of the games in the series

:applause: :applause: :applause:

"LeBron just scored 9 in last 4 minutes of a blowout (including a 3 w/ 22 secs left) vs Nando de Colo and Matt Bonner. Now that's greatness."

Skip Bayless

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/115/files/2013/06/74275881.jpg

rule1223
09-07-2014, 09:28 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

"LeBron just scored 9 in last 4 minutes of a blowout (including a 3 w/ 22 secs left) vs Nando de Colo and Matt Bonner. Now that's greatness."

Skip Bayless
amazing how easily u can turn a subpar game into a spectacular boxscore game, thats why forever the eye test > stats

Nowitness
09-07-2014, 09:33 AM
LePadMyStats. :applause:

his impact really is 20/8/8 with okay defense and protected field goals.

Second goat my ass :oldlol:

StrongLurk
09-07-2014, 09:35 AM
Actually Lebron was huge in the 3rd and kept the Heat in the game. Wade gave the heat a good run in the first half of the 4th quarter while Lebron finished the Spurs off the last 6 minutes of the game. They were both the main reasons why the Heat won. Oh - Lebron Finals MVP.

rule1223
09-07-2014, 09:41 AM
Actually Lebron was huge in the 3rd and kept the Heat in the game. Wade gave the heat a good run in the first half of the 4th quarter while Lebron finished the Spurs off the last 6 minutes of the game. They were both the main reasons why the Heat won. Oh - Lebron Finals MVP.
this is how i kno youre just making shit up

rule1223
09-07-2014, 09:43 AM
LePadMyStats. :applause:

his impact really is 20/8/8 with okay defense and protected field goals.

Second goat my ass :oldlol:
yep, and the thing about those rebounds is that theyre 1 offensive and 7 defensive, where he will literally take it right out of the hands of his big men

Angel Face
09-07-2014, 09:48 AM
LeGarbagetime.

Warfan
09-07-2014, 09:52 AM
He still played a good game. Wade was great though especially on D, leading to a lot of transition opportunities

rule1223
09-07-2014, 09:59 AM
He still played a good game. Wade was great though especially on D, leading to a lot of transition opportunities
regardless if he had a good game or not, id say it was subpar, those stats are above his average making it look like he played a spectacular game however anyone who watched it would kno that he was a second fiddle and when he was on the bench wade took over the game

Encre92
09-07-2014, 10:03 AM
Troll thread.

Warfan
09-07-2014, 10:07 AM
regardless if he had a good game or not, id say it was subpar, those stats are above his average making it look like he played a spectacular game however anyone who watched it would kno that he was a second fiddle and when he was on the bench wade took over the game

Wasnt subpar, nothing special though. Bron played well in the 3rd, but yes i agree wade had the better game, took over the first few minuts in the 4th with like 8 straight points which bumped up their lead.

Encre92
09-07-2014, 10:23 AM
Who won FMVP?

keep-itreal
09-07-2014, 10:25 AM
Letraitor
Lequitter
Lebackstabber

Encre92
09-07-2014, 10:26 AM
Letraitor
Lequitter
Lebackstabber
LeFMVP so quit bitching you pos.

WindmiLL
09-07-2014, 10:43 AM
OP ask Heat fans if they would like to see such statpadding from James in game 2 in 11' Finals against Dallas, when Heat were up by 15 points with 7 minutes to go in the 4th. Then there was no such stat-padding neither from James nor Wade and Miami lost that game and later on lost the series.

Just to show you the importance of such ''stat-padding'' in the NBA Finals....

SpecialQue
09-07-2014, 10:43 AM
Great thread. Lebron stans are probably the biggest pieces of shit not only on ISH, but among people in general. That's counting ISIS.

Encre92
09-07-2014, 10:48 AM
Great thread. Lebron stans are probably the biggest pieces of shit not only on ISH, but among people in general. That's counting ISIS.
Double standards. If this is about Kobe's 4 consecutive airballs or game 7 6/24 you would be singing a different tune.

And comparing Lebron fans to ISIS? Go fvck yourself you insensitive idiot.

WindmiLL
09-07-2014, 10:49 AM

You forgot about Kobe stans prime already? Bladers, griffmoney, 9empire, alphawolf and their worshiping of their God Kobe? I know you're a Lakers fan but you were never really a Kobe fan so I doubt you already forgot what nonsense they were spewing back then. Dragic, Dubeta, Silk,... got nothing on them.

Beastmode88
09-07-2014, 10:51 AM
Who won FMVP?

I thought Kawhi Leonard won FMVP this year, I could be wrong. :confusedshrug:

rule1223
09-07-2014, 10:53 AM
OP ask Heat fans if they would like to see such statpadding from James in game 2 in 11' Finals against Dallas, when Heat were up by 15 points with 7 minutes to go in the 4th. Then there was no such stat-padding neither from James nor Wade and Miami lost that game and later on lost the series.

Just to show you the importance of such ''stat-padding'' in the NBA Finals....
its not statpadding when the other team still has their starters on and trying to win the game. It's not like he didnt try to statpad, its that he couldnt because of the defense.

SpecialQue
09-07-2014, 11:00 AM
You forgot about Kobe stans prime already? Bladers, griffmoney, 9empire, alphawolf and their worshiping of their God Kobe? I know you're a Lakers fan but you were never really a Kobe fan so I doubt you already forgot what nonsense they were spewing back then. Dragic, Dubeta, Silk,... got nothing on them.

It was hyperbole, but I agree that 9erempire and Kenny are true scumbags as well. Kobe stans are abysmal, but right now, Lebron stans are doing their "AIDS in the 80s" act.

Encre92
09-07-2014, 11:03 AM
It was hyperbole, but I agree that 9erempire and Kenny are true scumbags as well. Kobe stans are abysmal, but right now, Lebron stans are doing their "AIDS in the 80s" act.
I'm reporting that ISIS statement.

red1
09-07-2014, 11:47 AM
http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/115/files/2013/06/74275881.jpg
:applause: Da gawd. Bron played a great game as well.

Mr Exlax
09-07-2014, 12:01 PM
Great defensive scheme by the Spurs. Send everything at LeBron and make the other Heat players score. Great way to step up by Dwade and exploit the defense and make San Antonio pay. Smart move by LeBron to try and develop some type of rhythm even if it was when the game was out of hand. That helps build confidence for following games. I would be concerned if he kept missing. Developing a rhythm isn't stat padding.

The_Pharcyde
09-07-2014, 12:08 PM
I remember watching this Game and thinking that Wade might get the MVP which he would have had lebron not pulled the Buttplug out of his ass in the 4th of game 6
Wade carried them when they needed it this game
Anyone who says lebron carried them this game is just in denial

This in my eyes is the last time we have really seen wade take over
He was hitting a ton of jumpers and got a very clutch layup iirc

Then lebron came in and got his stats at the end when it was decided

But knowing this site, some lbj fans will come in and say lebron was the reason for this, and somehow drag Jordan and Kobe into this cause they can't get those guys off their young teenage minds

Hoopz2332
09-07-2014, 12:13 PM
This thread is lies:oldlol:

Lebron already had 24 points going into the 4th before he sat. When lebron was still in the game, the heat were already up by 7 points right before he sat

http://i.imgur.com/HLqBWpi.png

while he was sitting, Wade and the other guys only added on 4 more points to the lead (11)

http://i.imgur.com/7W0Z4ty.png

when lebron came back in he only scored 9 points and 2 rebs. So he put up 24 points 9 rebs 4ast 2 stls 2blks all before the 4th!!

http://espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=400467336&period=4

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400467336

Magic 32
09-07-2014, 12:37 PM
This thread is lies:oldlol:

Lebron already had 24 points going into the 4th before he sat. When lebron was still in the game, the heat were already up by 7 points right before he sat

http://i.imgur.com/HLqBWpi.png

while he was sitting, Wade and the other guys only added on 4 more points to the lead (11)

http://i.imgur.com/7W0Z4ty.png

when lebron came back in he only scored 9 points and 2 rebs. So he put up 24 points 9 rebs 4ast 2 stls 2blks all before the 4th!!

http://espn.go.com/nba/playbyplay?gameId=400467336&period=4

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400467336

Out for 6 minutes in the 4th. :oldlol:

Then scores 2 points in 4.5 minutes. :oldlol:

And then...

http://s12.postimg.org/kuu6o7i7x/hgjk.png

dubeta
09-07-2014, 12:42 PM
Whats the point of this troll bait thread?

That maybe, somewhat, if you discount some of LeBron's points, Wade might have had a better game in 1 out of the 7 games? :facepalm

So what? Where was Wade in Game 6 when the season was on the line, and LeBron had 16 in the 4th?

Where was Wade games 1-3?

Wade had one better playoff game than LeBron in 2 years..

Im sure Derrick Fisher has had games when he was better than Kobe

Megabox!
09-07-2014, 01:24 PM
I thought Kawhi Leonard won FMVP this year, I could be wrong. :confusedshrug:
2013 finals, you ****-munch

sportjames23
09-07-2014, 01:45 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

knicksman
09-07-2014, 08:28 PM
this is the reason why bran joined wade. Coz hes not that great so he needs a player who can take over. Once wade stops taking over, the heat were done. Lebron is just your typical bully. Bully the weak but nowhere against the strong. Thats why I laugh at people comparing kobe to him. Kobe has shit finals coz its against crap teams but against the real finals teams(spurs) he torched them. Hell bran couldnt even win against ancient spurs.

JT123
09-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Sorry OP, but numbers don't lie. Lebron scored more points than Wade, grabbed more boards than Wade, and shot a higher percentage from the field. While it it true that Wade gave the Heat a spark at the start of the 4th, it was Lebron who CLOSED the game for Miami. :pimp:
The Spurs having their bench in the game doesn't mean shit, as Pop knows his bench is often better than his starters.

Hey Yo
09-07-2014, 08:34 PM
this is the reason why bran joined wade. Coz hes not that great so he needs a player who can take over. Once wade stops taking over, the heat were done. Lebron is just your typical bully. Bully the weak but nowhere against the strong. Thats why I laugh at people comparing kobe to him. Kobe has shit finals coz its against crap teams but against the real finals teams(spurs) he torched them. Hell bran couldnt even win against ancient spurs.
You mean once Wade turned the team over to Lebron is when they won B2B titles and a 3rd finals appearance.

Wade should thank LeBron everyday for carrying the team so he can sit his healthy ass on the bench during the reg. season.

JT123
09-07-2014, 08:37 PM
You mean once Wade turned the team over to Lebron is when they won B2B titles and a 3rd finals appearance.

Wade should thank LeBron everyday for carrying the team so he can sit his healthy ass on the bench during the reg. season.
This. Wade couldn't carry the superteam to a Championship. Bron could. Nuff said.

The_Pharcyde
09-07-2014, 09:09 PM
This. Wade couldn't carry the superteam to a Championship. Bron could. Nuff said.

Superteam. Nuff said.

knicksman
09-07-2014, 10:05 PM

LOL refs were on a mission to give miami a ring in 2012. And wade won the game that matters the most so it was his in 2013. But of course bran stans doesnt have the IQ for this type of analysis:oldlol: