PDA

View Full Version : When lebron loses this year who will we blame?

Im so nba'd out
09-08-2014, 04:23 AM
I just want to know who are we suppose to blame the coach,kyrie,or love i want to know now so we are all on the same page.

As a lebron james fan i want to know so i dont get tripped up in any arguments on who's fault it is

Taller than CP3
09-08-2014, 04:33 AM
First, it'll be on the Coach. He will be fired by the end of the year.

Next will be Love. Cavs aren't going to resign him.

Finally, it'll be Kyrie. He will be traded to the Celtics for Rajon Rondo.

uber
09-08-2014, 04:43 AM
Love
Kyrie
The Coach
The Weather
Chris Bosh
Lebron

in this order

livingby3's
09-08-2014, 05:06 AM
Would we not let the teams play their first 10 games before we decide on the weakest link?

JT123
09-08-2014, 05:10 AM
We will blame whoever has the biggest drop off in stats from their regular season averages. Lebron's numbers usually get better in the playoffs, so it is unlikely he will get blamed. Sorry if you don't like that.

uber
09-08-2014, 05:11 AM
Would we not let the teams play their first 10 games before we decide on the weakest link?

it's easier to determine it early so Lebron stans don't have to think about who to blame later

ralph_i_el
09-08-2014, 06:24 AM
The fact that all the trolls hold LeBron to a championship or failure paradigm just goes to show how historically great he is :confusedshrug why does anyone need to be blamed? Maybe they just lose to another great team and it was a great series that was enjoyed by all?

Nash
09-08-2014, 06:35 AM
When Durant/Rose/CP3/Spurs big 3 etc lose who do they usually blame?

I don't get it, does Lebron have to win every year?

Stop this kid talk, if they win they win and if they lose they lose. It's not championship or failure for anybody. Especially in a team sport.

coin24
09-08-2014, 06:40 AM

Stop this kid talk, if they win they win and if they lose they lose. It's not championship or failure for anybody. Especially in a team sport.

Ok pauk:lol

Lebron23
09-08-2014, 06:50 AM
The fact that all the trolls hold LeBron to a championship or failure paradigm just goes to show how historically great he is :confusedshrug why does anyone need to be blamed? Maybe they just lose to another great team and it was a great series that was enjoyed by all?

This

His haters even blamed him in the 2014 NBA Finals even though Lebron was the most consistent player, and the best individual player in this series.

Asukal
09-08-2014, 07:03 AM
The collusion part 2... Blame anybody but LeBran. :oldlol:

poido123
09-08-2014, 07:04 AM
This

His haters even blamed him in the 2014 NBA Finals even though Lebron was the most consistent player, and the best individual player in this series.

Lebron doesn't care about you Ladyboy :cry:

knicksman
09-08-2014, 07:05 AM

:oldlol: exposing that beta mentality my friend

Lebron23
09-08-2014, 07:33 AM
Lebron doesn't care about you Ladyboy :cry:

Not only you have 2 alternate accounts but you are probably using another account. The only poster who called me a ladyboy was Lilkatemoss. You really hate me. It means me that I am living rent free inside your head.

Poido123 = Combat_Wombat = Lilkatemoss.

treeztuhn
09-08-2014, 07:39 AM
the spurs!

coin24
09-08-2014, 07:41 AM
Not only you have 2 alternate accounts but you are probably using another account. The only poster who called me a ladyboy was Lilkatemoss. You really hate me. It means me that I am living rent free inside your head.

Poido123 = Combat_Wombat = Lilkatemoss.

How sore is your butt from all those nights in the bar picking up western men for a short time special??

Must be hard, you have to buy all heat gear, now cavs gear again. Tough times for the die hard cavs fans:cheers:

Lebron23
09-08-2014, 07:49 AM
How sore is your butt from all those nights in the bar picking up western men for a short time special??

Must be hard, you have to buy all heat gear, now cavs gear again. Tough times for the die hard cavs fans:cheers:

I am a straight guy. You just admitted that you went inside a ladyboys bar.

retaxis
09-08-2014, 07:57 AM
Coin24 has some serious mental issues. Wouldn't surprise me if he secretly molests children.

JonatanRey
09-08-2014, 08:05 AM
Depends on when he loses. Its not the same if they dont get to the finals.

The blame would be on:

1) The fact that its his "First season"/new teammates.
2) The coach.
3) Supporting cast.
4) Lebron James.

coin24
09-08-2014, 08:38 AM
Coin24 has some serious mental issues. Wouldn't surprise me if he secretly molests children.

Mental issues would be a loner with 20 alts. Do yourself a favour, log out and go meet some people:cheers:

Paul George 24
09-08-2014, 10:24 AM

did jordan ever lost in finlas :lol

305Baller
09-08-2014, 10:30 AM
The coach.
Kyrie Irving.
Kevin Love.

In that order.

poido123
09-08-2014, 10:41 AM
Silk and his "can't go wrong" predictions.

Encre92
09-08-2014, 10:43 AM
We won't blame anybody. It's a team game. Nobody is supposed to take the entire responsibility for a failure to win the chip.

choppermagic
09-08-2014, 10:54 AM
1. First season together...
2. Love (Lebron fans are only satisfied with HOF players havnig peak years next to their god, otherwise, they are "bums and washed out" and it's their fault that their hero didn't win by relying on the talents of others.
3. Coach.
4. Dan Gilbert

ralph_i_el
09-08-2014, 11:03 AM
did jordan ever lost in finlas :lol

nope, just the first round!

Mass Debator
09-08-2014, 12:30 PM
Depends how he plays but for the first time, I feel like he and the media has no one else to blame but Lebron himself. He basically built that team and will coach it.

JT123
09-08-2014, 12:50 PM

Does this fggt ever actually talk about basketball? All I ever see him post about is Lebron's fans. You can tell he thinks he's hilarious, but in reality he is a loser and most likely a virgin. :oldlol:

dunksby
09-08-2014, 12:59 PM
We won't blame anybody. It's a team game. Nobody is supposed to take the entire responsibility for a failure to win the chip.
Aren't you a Dragic fan?

pegasus
09-08-2014, 01:02 PM
Anyone but Lebron. He puts together one super stacked team after another, and if they can't carry him to a ring when the going gets tough, it ain't his fault.

Beastmode88
09-08-2014, 01:02 PM

This guy was obviously curled up in fetal position balling his eyes out when he was watching the 2011 nba finals. And when he stopped crying he rewatched the game to point out flaws in D Wade's game to scapegoat him, drawing the attention off Lebron for shrinking in the 4th.

Prometheus
09-08-2014, 01:50 PM
Well that all depends on how they play.

Mr Exlax
09-08-2014, 01:56 PM
It will be the entire team's fault if they lose. It will be the entire team's fault if they win. You have to be intelligent enough to look at all the factors of a loss. The only way it comes down to one person is if they play poorly because of themselves.

Encre92
09-08-2014, 02:00 PM
If Lebron loses, then let's have this discussion. Troll.

20Four
09-08-2014, 02:13 PM
Lebron is to blame....he joined the CAVS to win....if he doesn't win he gets blamed.....if they win who do they give credit to? Lebron right? So it should be the same shit if they lose....lebron is overrated

edrick
09-08-2014, 02:22 PM
How do we know who will deserve most of the blame? If you think Lebron is the main reason the Heat lost last year, your hate must run deep as ****.

TheMarkMadsen
09-08-2014, 02:27 PM

when you're jumping from all star team to all star team then yes that's kind of expected.. :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Nash
09-08-2014, 02:31 PM
when you're jumping from all star team to all star team then yes that's kind of expected.. :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:
only miami is not a better team than the Spurs. lebron or not.

miami did very well. 4 straight finals trips and 2 championships is great. expecting championships every year is crazy nitpicking. If it was up to Lebron's play Miami would never have lost the finals to the Spurs since Lebron had an amazing series. But that is not what basketball is all about and sane people understand that because that would be disrespecting a great team like the Spurs and their accomplishment.

But then again, all I expect is a bunch of trolls give me the usual 'lulz lebron sucks omgz'

dubeta
09-08-2014, 03:48 PM
This doesnt matter, worst case scenario is Cavs lose and LeBron is 0-1 with this team

All eyes should be on Durant who's in jeopardy of falling to 0-5 with the most stacked team in the league

dubeta
09-08-2014, 03:59 PM
Not trying to point fingers but Kyrie better not turn LeBron into a spot up shooter

Would be a disaster if that happens, especially in the playoffs

G.O.A.T
09-08-2014, 04:03 PM
I believe the best player, especially when it's an all-time great like LBJ deserves the most credit/blame for his teams success or failure when the pieces around him are good enough to contend.

I blame LBJ the most for losses in 2011 and 2014. And conversely give him the most credit for 2012 and 2013.

Im so nba'd out
09-08-2014, 04:06 PM
I believe the best player, especially when it's an all-time great like LBJ deserves the most credit/blame for his teams success or failure when the pieces around him are good enough to contend.

I blame LBJ the most for losses in 2011 and 2014. And conversely give him the most credit for 2012 Lockout Scott Brooks Gift Wrapped refusal to adjust ring and Ray Allen's miracle 3 ring.
fixed that for you little bruh

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-08-2014, 04:07 PM

I blame LBJ the most for losses in 2011 and 2014. And conversely give him the most credit for 2012 and 2013.

You blamed LeBron MOST for this past finals? That's...strange.

branslowski
09-08-2014, 04:19 PM

Only correct unbiased post in this thread.

But I'm going the biased route, I'd blame LeBron If they lose, because Kyrie and Love won't get a chance to impact sh!t wit stat whore flexin wit da ball.

G.O.A.T
09-08-2014, 04:21 PM
You blamed LeBron MOST for this past finals? That's...strange.

Why? He carried the most responsibility. He played good, but he did not elevate himself or his teammates to a level necessary level to win against a comparable foe.

It doesn't make him a lesser player. I don't punish him for being 2/5, getting to the finals is more a positive than losing in the finals is a negative. I just think it's on him more than any other individual as everyone needs to adjust their game to fit his for optimum team success.

WindmiLL
09-08-2014, 04:45 PM
Why? He carried the most responsibility. He played good, but he did not elevate himself or his teammates to a level necessary level to win against a comparable foe.

It doesn't make him a lesser player. I don't punish him for being 2/5, getting to the finals is more a positive than losing in the finals is a negative. I just think it's on him more than any other individual as everyone needs to adjust their game to fit his for optimum team success.

It's hard to adjust a game for your team success when your second option is missing point blank layups on offense and doing this on defense:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IakSy1cO9ss

There is only so much one can do to adjust his game for team success, he can't make their knees healthy again, can't tranform Bosh into the toughest player on the court etc,..

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-08-2014, 04:47 PM

Long as you are consistent w/ your criteria (otherwise it gets dicey and we're arguing BS semantics), honestly, I have no problem w/ how much or little credit you give out. I don't have to AGREE, but its your opinion after all.

G.O.A.T
09-08-2014, 06:28 PM
It's hard to adjust a game for your team success when your second option is missing point blank layups on offense and doing this on defense:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IakSy1cO9ss

There is only so much one can do to adjust his game for team success, he can't make their knees healthy again, can't transform Bosh into the toughest player on the court etc,..

They won titles with those guys previously. I don't expect Wade or Bosh to elevate themselves to any more than what they've been through the regular season. Again, I don't think LeBron choked or played bad or anything, but he didn't find a way to win. When you're the best player in the league, like LeBron is in my opinion, I think it's fair to hold him to a higher standard.