PDA

View Full Version : D. Rose quote after today's FIBA game

Hey Yo
09-09-2014, 06:13 PM
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 5m
MT @KCJHoop: DRose postgame after win over Slovenia: "I know that I have it. I know what type of player I am. I know I

The_Pharcyde
09-09-2014, 06:14 PM
to be the best you gotta think you are the best

I like his attitude. he is primed for a nice year

KyrieTheFuture
09-09-2014, 06:17 PM
DRose so humble. Has he mentioned how he doesn't recruit players yet?

UK2K
09-09-2014, 06:19 PM

When Harden said the same thing, this board mocked him.

Both are dumb for pretending they are the best players, but its a plus if they really think that way.

Smook A.
09-09-2014, 06:21 PM
:applause: Hoping he comes back nicely and plays most of the season without suffering an injury. Love watching D-Rose play.

-Lebron23-
09-09-2014, 06:27 PM
[QUOTE=Hey Yo]Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 5m
MT @KCJHoop: DRose postgame after win over Slovenia: "I know that I have it. I know what type of player I am. I know I

Beastmode88
09-09-2014, 06:29 PM
That's the full quote right there.

At least be creative. :facepalm

Pointguard
09-09-2014, 07:23 PM
DRose so humble. Has he mentioned how he doesn't recruit players yet?

Do you think he wakes up one day claiming the MVP and then does it, thinks like you???

kshutts1
09-09-2014, 07:33 PM

Both are dumb for pretending they are the best players, but its a plus if they really think that way.
I thought Harden said he was the best in the league? Rose just said he's "great".

poido123
09-09-2014, 11:07 PM
Great?

Cmon Rose, great is not how I'd describe you now.

Some nice drives here and there, some nice passes, but the man defense and shooting isn't there.

Budadiiii
09-09-2014, 11:10 PM
Delusional retard who bailed on his team two years in a row.

Mental midget.

Newsflash for the idiot shooting 20%.... you're not great. Great people are self critical and fix their flaws. Rose isn't even intelligent enough to understand his flaws

nathanjizzle
09-09-2014, 11:11 PM

Mental midget.

Newsflash for the idiot shooting 20%.... you're not great. Great people are self critical and fix their flaws. Rose isn't even intelligent enough to understand his flaws

the irony of you saying this about someone else.

poido123
09-09-2014, 11:12 PM

Mental midget.

He clearly needs time and he's trying to remain positive with the return. After all, this guy has barely played in two years, so you can understand the over enthusiasm.

Budadiiii
09-09-2014, 11:16 PM
He clearly needs time and he's trying to remain positive with the return. After all, this guy has barely played in two years, so you can understand the over enthusiasm.
I hate that though. If you're playing like shit.... admit it to YOURSELF and bust your ass to change it.

That "I know who I am, it will happen eventually" mentality is for people who live in the past. It's called being delusional. Kid thinks because he has had success in the past that somehow means he's destined for it in the future. No..... you always have to have that chip on your shoulder and earn that level of confidence. He has no intellectual understanding of the game is reliant on athleticism for everything he has ever done on the court.

Why are people afraid to call him out for being a ****ing idiot?

nathanjizzle
09-09-2014, 11:18 PM
I hate that though. If you're playing like shit.... admit it to YOURSELF and bust your ass to change it.

That "I know who I am, it will happen eventually" mentality is for people who live in the past. It's called being delusional. Kid thinks because he has had success in the past that somehow means he's destined for it in the future. No..... you always have to have that chip on your shoulder and earn that level of confidence. He has no intellectual understanding of the game is reliant on athleticism for everything he has ever done on the court.

Why are people afraid to call him out for being a ****ing idiot?

stop your bullshit. go back to being banned.

Milbuck
09-09-2014, 11:22 PM

Cut the shit. We mocked the content of the statement...not him making the statement. Even I gave him props for the confidence.

Budadiiii
09-09-2014, 11:22 PM
stop your bullshit. go back to being banned.
Will you ever have anything relevant to add to a conversation?

Insufferable D-Rose fanboy reject. Your boy is shooting 20% and he's proud of himself. Bailed on your shit city two years in a row and I guarantee you he will never sniff any playoff success.

Go back to snorting the skittles out of his ass crack and let those of us who aren't autistic talk about this stuff realistically

JohnFreeman
09-09-2014, 11:24 PM

Insufferable D-Rose fanboy reject. Your boy is shooting 20% and he's proud of himself. Bailed on your shit city two years in a row and I guarantee you he will never sniff any playoff success.

Go back to snorting the skittles out of his ass crack and let those of us who aren't autistic talk about this stuff realistically
http://youtu.be/_fXc34xO3Gw

nathanjizzle
09-09-2014, 11:30 PM

oh wow :applause: you really outdid yourself with the cliche immature ISH comeback. that whole skittles and ass crack thing :roll: sykkkk. pls go back to being banned. oh wait, i can just block your piss poor comments.

Nuff Said
09-09-2014, 11:32 PM

Oh. I thought it was to think you are the best you gotta actually be the best.

The_Pharcyde
09-09-2014, 11:38 PM

Aren't you from okc??? And you call Chicago shitty

I have heard it all lol

SamuraiSWISH
09-09-2014, 11:40 PM
He looked great today. Broke out, showed more confidence. Finished at the rim. His game is so much more enjoyable to watch converse to say Curry, who finished like a WNBA player at the rim.

I'm glad Derrick is keeping his confidence up, that's a necessity for any great ball player. Someone getting on his case for this is absolutely ridiculous. Kind of like his "Why can't I be MVP?" statement prior to the 2011 season.

If you don't believe in yourself, honestly, who else will?

JohnFreeman
09-09-2014, 11:40 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Curry is getting overrated big time?

Budadiiii
09-09-2014, 11:46 PM
He looked great today. Broke out, showed more confidence. Finished at the rim. His game is so much more enjoyable to watch converse to say Curry, who finished like a WNBA player at the rim.

I'm glad Derrick is keeping his confidence up, that's a necessity for any great ball player. Someone getting on his case for this is absolutely ridiculous. Kind of like his "Why can't I be MVP?" statement prior to the 2011 season.

If you don't believe in yourself, honestly, who else will?
You can believe in yourself while also being realistic. It doesn't come off as the type of confidence that is healthy, it comes off as being delusional and not taking responsibility for playing like shit.

Just say you're playing like garbage and demand more from yourself, don't just sit there and act like everything is ok when it's not. The guy clearly hasn't mastered the mental side of the game, even though that should be his strongest asset after sitting on his ass for 2 straight years.

Why hasn't he mastered visualization and became a more cerebral player? If you're out for the whole year with an injury you should make the mind your biggest strength. That is simply where D-Rose just doesn't get it and never will. You can't make someone more willing and able to be smart if they're just not that bright to begin with....

He's gonna continue to be a guy shows flashes of brilliance athletically and as a scorer but will never have the impact on the game that some of you are so desperate for.

Warfan
09-09-2014, 11:47 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Curry is getting overrated big time?

How so? Top 3 PG, Top 10 player...

Budadiiii
09-09-2014, 11:49 PM
http://www.latimes.com/sports/nfl/la-sp-broncos-peyton-manning-20140810-column.html#page=1

Great article about how being injured made Peyton an even more dangerous player. Now that is someone who gets it.

And his injury is way worse than Rose's relative to his position and he never made muscle memory excuses and came out and won the MVP the very next year.

ballinhun8
09-09-2014, 11:54 PM
http://youtu.be/_fXc34xO3Gw

How the F*CK do you have that many green bars when your posts are such crap???

SamuraiSWISH
09-09-2014, 11:54 PM
How so? Top 3 PG, Top 10 player...
He's been overrated. Chris Paul, Russell Westbrook, and healthy D. Rose are most definitely better.

His most redeeming skill hasn't even been dominant on this USA team.

His 25 ppg 7 apg gets compared to Rose's 2011 MVP season by short sighted ISH members.

Yet Derrick played with no David Lee, Andre Iguodala, Klay Thompson to rack up dimes. And the Warriors play at a much higher offensive pace than any of those Bulls teams. So Derrick was shouldering a larger percentage of his team's offensive burden than the comparable box score numbers suggest.

Rose is the better defender. So much better at finishing at the rim. Where Curry often goes weakly into the lane. A reason why I actually think Kyrie Irving might be better than him at as well.

Curry to me isn't a superstar in a more physical game. Much like his pops, when you can actually play defense, he'd be a spot up shooter. Nothing more. The physicality in FIBA ball is part of the reason he might be struggling.

I don't consider Curry to be better than Kyrie Irving, or Dame Lillard honestly. All can shoot, dribble, and pass reasonably well. Kyrie gets to the basket and finishes better than both. NONE of them play defense.

Paul / Westbrook / D. Rose are the best PGs in the league. I don't think it's even really debatable. Their ability to dominate, feel for the game, attack, finish, control tempo and more specifically play defense separate them substantially from the rest of the pack in my basketball opinion.

JohnFreeman
09-09-2014, 11:56 PM
Jealous brah?

Budadiiii
09-09-2014, 11:56 PM
[quote]I think you owe it to the guys that you're playing with to be out here practicing and studying like you were when you were 22 years old, trying to earn the starting job as a rookie quarterback with the Colts and trying to establish yourself as a quarterback in the NFL. I think if you ever stop doing that

JohnFreeman
09-09-2014, 11:58 PM
He's been overrated. Chris Paul, Russell Westbrook, and healthy D. Rose are most definitely better.

His most redeeming skill hasn't even been dominant on this USA team.

His 25 ppg 7 apg gets compared to Rose's 2011 MVP season by short sighted ISH members.

Yet Derrick played with no David Lee, Andre Iguodala, Klay Thompson to rack up dimes. And the Warriors play at a much higher offensive pace than any of those Bulls teams. So Derrick was shouldering a larger percentage of his team's offensive burden than the comparable box score numbers suggest.

Rose is the better defender. So much better at finishing at the rim. Where Curry often goes weakly into the lane. A reason why I actually think Kyrie Irving might be better than him at as well.

Curry to me isn't a superstar in a more physical game. Much like his pops, when you can actually play defense, he'd be a spot up shooter. Nothing more. The physicality in FIBA ball is part of the reason he might be struggling.

I don't consider Curry to be better than Kyrie Irving, or Dame Lillard honestly. All can shoot, dribble, and pass reasonably well. Kyrie gets to the basket and finishes better than both. NONE of them play defense.

Paul / Westbrook / D. Rose are the best PGs in the league. I don't think it's even really debatable. Their ability to dominate, feel for the game, attack, finish, control tempo and more specifically play defense separate them substantially from the rest of the pack in my basketball opinion.
All this. High turnover PG

Encre92
09-10-2014, 12:00 AM
Going the KD fake humble route I see...

The_Pharcyde
09-10-2014, 12:02 AM
:applause: Never ending hunger

:applause: self critical, unlike that idiot D-Rose who bailed on his teammates two years in a row because of "muscle memory" :facepalm

****ing joke.

You are so obsessed with rose it is not even funny... All you do is talk shit about him...

It's obvious it's cause westbrook plays for the thunder and you are jealous of rose
rose is one of the hardest workers in the league, the guy got praise from kobe who doesn't praise anyone's work ethic

Just keep hating bro, your agenda is obvious

OMG rose is such a *****! I hate him guys! He isn't like Peyton manning guys, he is retarded guys! I hate him

What a crybaby this guy is

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-10-2014, 12:06 AM
One thing is for sure, these FIBA rules expose the shot-jacking one-dimensional, happy go lucky scorers.

Harden played solid today. I give dude his props, but his flopping doesn't and NEVER WILL jive in international play. Guy all but threw the kitchen sink at Slovenia and his flailing was never called. :oldlol:

Warfan
09-10-2014, 12:12 AM
Curry is struggling so he would just be a spot up shooter. Drose shoots 20% in the same tournament and he's easily a top 3 PG after not having played one good game in the NBA in over 2 years, whilst the other averages 24/8 on great shooting numbers whilst being swarmed every night by opposing defenses. Ok Swish.

Last time Drose played a stretch of NBA games 16ppg on 35% shooting a/ 4ast and 3.5 to's, i guess that shows that he's easily a top 3 PG....All of this over one game, did u forget steph had 20 the other night?

And i never claimed he was better than 2011 Drose, but that Drose is much better than the one we today. That's the thing, 2011 Drose is long gone for now, he just isn't at that level he once was...

Graviton
09-10-2014, 12:35 AM
This team could use Westbrook, for Fiba/Olympics he actually transitioned to an off-ball cutter and disruptor, mainly getting his points in transition, off quick movement, and played tight aggressive defense with the more open rules. He didn't play the same way he plays for OKC, he actually adapted for a different team. The rest of these guys seem to think this is the NBA. :oldlol:

Anyone remember this...

http://youtu.be/9GGUD5BJ19A?t=6m30s

Pretty hilarious sequence.

SamuraiSWISH
09-10-2014, 12:40 AM
Curry is struggling so he would just be a spot up shooter. Drose shoots 20% in the same tournament and he's easily a top 3 PG after not having played one good game in the NBA in over 2 years, whilst the other averages 24/8 on great shooting numbers whilst being swarmed every night by opposing defenses. Ok Swish.
I said when healthy Derrick is better than Curry. Which holds weight if you've seen both of them play.

Derrick has missed 2 years of competitive basketball, coming off two major knee injuries. How would he have had any truly great games in that time frame? Dumb argument. Did you seemingly forget this important factor in his current performance?

Oh, and defenses aren't swarming in on Curry alone. He has a teack stacked with offensive talent, and a gunning, free flowing offensive approach that allows for more opportunities offensively.

Also, Rose is the type of player who needs to get in rythym, and to consistently be aggressive. Not play 15 minutes, while looking to pass consistently to make sure everyone is touching the ball the way he is on Team USA.

Today? Was asked to be aggressive, and viola? The best game he's played all tournament.

Meanwhile Curry has a jumper to rely on consistently. Steph hasn't missed 2 years of ball, with atrophy or rust on his game like Derrick. And yet he hasn't played well either. What's his excuse?

FYI I said Curry in a more physical basketball league is more a spot up shooter than he would be otherwise. The physicality even in international ball exposes him a little.

That's the thing, 2011 Drose is long gone for now, he just isn't at that level he once was...
He's rusty, timing, decision making, aggressiveness ... but he still looks insanely athletic. He's still a better, more dynamic finisher at the rim than Curry's weak attempts.

Warfan
09-10-2014, 01:16 AM
I said when healthy Derrick is better than Curry. Which holds weight if you've seen both of them play.

Derrick has missed 2 years of competitive basketball, coming off two major knee injuries. How would he have had any truly great games in that time frame? Dumb argument. Did you seemingly forget this important factor in his current performance?

Oh, and defenses aren't swarming in on Curry alone. He has a teack stacked with offensive talent, and a gunning, free flowing offensive approach that allows for more opportunities offensively.

Also, Rose is the type of player who needs to get in rythym, and to consistently be aggressive. Not play 15 minutes, while looking to pass consistently to make sure everyone is touching the ball the way he is on Team USA.

Today? Was asked to be aggressive, and viola? The best game he's played all tournament.

Meanwhile Curry has a jumper to rely on consistently. Steph hasn't missed 2 years of ball, with atrophy or rust on his game like Derrick. And yet he hasn't played well either. What's his excuse?

FYI I said Curry in a more physical basketball league is more a spot up shooter than he would be otherwise. The physicality even in international ball exposes him a little.

He's rusty, timing, decision making, aggressiveness ... but he still looks insanely athletic. He's still a better, more dynamic finisher at the rim than Curry's weak attempts.

My point in saying he hasn't played well in and NBA game in over 2 years, was to show that it's ludicrous to say he's easily a top 3 PG when he hasn't proved himself against real competition. Would you have said he's easily a top 3 PG a few days ago? Your jumping the gun, heck steph had a nice game against Mexico the other day too :confusedshrug:

For the tourney

Steph: 10.5/3.5 41/46/100
DRose: 5.5/3 30/8/77

Again steph hasn't been great, he has been ok, maybe slightly underwhelming. Nothing to really make you rethink how much of a 'star' he is or if he's overrated.

As for the bolded, you said this...

Much like his pops, when you can actually play defense, he'd be a spot up shooter. Nothing more

Im hoping you were exaggerating to make a point....

I don't really care much about FIBA in terms of evaluating a player, different role, different system along with the fact they're sharing the ball with 11-12 other top players in the league.

We saw a healthy Drose last season and he struggled, we've seen a healthy drose in fiba and he hasn't played well. So no im not gonna say a healthy drose is better then steph until he proves himself in the NBA, which he hasn't done, same with FIBA...

FPJ
09-10-2014, 01:46 AM
These Rose debates bring the best in people. Best one so far is from the guy who thinks Rondo is the best PG in the league while saying Curry is overrated big time. :oldlol:

poido123
09-10-2014, 02:01 AM

Him and Jameer jerk each other off in the BTE thread. Others follow suit. You don't have to have basketball knowledge like RBA and co., you just have to be liked by rep whores with large green bars.

I asked John Freeman to post something with knowledge about the Kings(supposedly his team) he responds with links that show him saying one liners in someone else's Kings thread :oldlol:

poido123
09-10-2014, 02:03 AM
Jealous brah?

John is a fggt.

Still waiting for you to post a thread about the Kings which shows you know a thing or two about them :rolleyes:

JohnFreeman
09-10-2014, 02:04 AM
I can't believe you are 30+ years old Poido. You must be the biggest ****** irl :roll:

poido123
09-10-2014, 02:06 AM
I can't believe you are 30+ years old Poido. You must be the biggest ****** irl :roll:

When you get to my age, you will realise how pathetic your existence is on here rep whore :oldlol:

What's worse, is you can't mask how bad of a poster you are by actually;

1. Having basketball knowledge

2. Talking about your team

:oldlol:

JohnFreeman
09-10-2014, 02:07 AM
You are the one who bitches about rep and alts all the time. Find a post of mine begging for rep. 30 year old who accuses Jameer of being a pedo

poido123
09-10-2014, 02:11 AM
You are the one who bitches about rep and alts all the time. Find a post of mine begging for rep. 30 year old who accuses Jameer of being a pedo

Deflection.

Cmon man, you're in there getting all buddy buddy with everyone in the BTE. Everyone who is in there has large green bars, how else do they get it?

Unless you are admitting to having multiple alts :oldlol:

Still, no Kings talk to speak of. You NEVER talk about them, you spend more time defending lebron in threads.

:hammerhead:

ballinhun8
09-10-2014, 02:13 AM
You moron.

Why would any of you losers actually ask for rep in a post? I don't think you guys would make that dumb a move.

You'd do what lebron23 does and rep someone and beg for rep back I'm the message box. He's notorious for that.

JohnFreeman
09-10-2014, 02:13 AM
Like I said before. I speak to Andremiller07 about the Kings. Not my fault people rep me for being an awesome poster, I can' blame them.

poido123
09-10-2014, 02:18 AM
Like I said before. I speak to Andremiller07 about the Kings. Not my fault people rep me for being an awesome poster, I can' blame them.

Answer this, why do you not provide ISH with your extensive knowledge of the Kings?

You don't make threads with Kings articles, you don't discuss gameplan or the franchise management, nothing.

You are what I call a PASSENGER on ISH :applause:

I even think Jameer knows more about the Magic team than you do about your own and he's barely 16 :oldlol:

Cocaine80s
09-10-2014, 02:20 AM
Answer this, why do you not provide ISH with your extensive knowledge of the Kings?

You don't make threads with Kings articles, you don't discuss gameplan or the franchise management, nothing.

You are what I call a PASSENGER on ISH :applause:

I even think Jameer knows more about the Magic team than you do about your own and he's barely 16 :oldlol:
thats because no one talks about the kings :facepalm

you dont see any jazz, kings, bucks, detroit, denver threads on ish either...

btw i see you in more lebron threads than him :oldlol:

JohnFreeman
09-10-2014, 02:22 AM
I don't care what you think, sorry. Get me out of your head though.

JohnFreeman
09-10-2014, 02:23 AM

Yeah he doesn't understand that no one wants to talk about small market teams, and I can't be bothered to make threads. He spent more time in Heat GT's last season then most Heat fans :lol

Pointguard
09-10-2014, 02:23 AM
You can believe in yourself while also being realistic. It doesn't come off as the type of confidence that is healthy, it comes off as being delusional and not taking responsibility for playing like shit.

You're a hater. What in the world would you know about healthy confidence? You didn't become a hater because you have confidence. You didn't become a hater because you are healthy. You became an obsessed hater because those things got away from you. When a person can wake up one day and say "why can't I be the most valuable player" in the world and do it at an age nobody has ever done it before - he's in touch with himself. He's not delusional. He has already attained super high achiever status in a sport he loves. He's one of a few people on the planet that can call that out in something he loves doing.

Just say you're playing like garbage and demand more from yourself, don't just sit there and act like everything is ok when it's not.
Once you realize you are great, you know when you can call it up again. Rose isn't phased by the criticism because he knows he's achieved excellence in a place few others have. He knows that he's special and already did something special. He's not panicking, he played better once coach K called his number. It was the first time he was called on to score. Its a different role for him.

Why hasn't he mastered visualization and became a more cerebral player? If you're out for the whole year with an injury you should make the mind your biggest strength. That is simply where D-Rose just doesn't get it and never will. You can't make someone more willing and able to be smart if they're just not that bright to begin with....

Rose has made it to the highest levels at every level very quickly. He made his HS a championship team, made the college finals (in his one and only year) and the ECF's (in only three years) along with the best record in the league along with the MVP. All of this with the offensive weight on his back and where he makes all of the major decisions. His responsibility level, expectation level, decision making and execution level are at the highest level in the sport. If you think all of that happens without intelligence its only because you have no frame of reference to understand it.

ballinhun8
09-10-2014, 02:24 AM
Freemans a folk. A fake poster.

Someone with an alibi built in when you call him out for his nut hugging. He doesn't know crap about the Kings. He knows more about the hairs on lebrons knuckle then he does of the kings franchise.

poido123
09-10-2014, 02:24 AM

Thanks John.

For as much as I'm in Lebron related threads(His threads dominate ISH), I make a shitload of other threads and posts not related to Lebron.

Let's be fair here, Lebron is a very central figure to NBA basketball, especially with what's happened with the Heat and the Cavs.

JohnFreeman
09-10-2014, 02:25 AM
Thanks John.

For as much as I'm in Lebron related threads(His threads dominate ISH), I make a shitload of other threads and posts not related to Lebron.

Let's be fair here, Lebron is a very central figure to NBA basketball, especially with what's happened with the Heat and the Cavs.
But you said I am not allowed to talk about him, because I am a Kings fan?
Get Jeff to check my IP for more accounts, I have one.

poido123
09-10-2014, 02:25 AM
Yeah he doesn't understand that no one wants to talk about small market teams, and I can't be bothered to make threads. He spent more time in Heat GT's last season then most Heat fans :lol

Stop rallying your friends John, I'm calling your ass out.

JohnFreeman
09-10-2014, 02:26 AM
Stop rallying your friends John, I'm calling your ass out.

You're a phony and an ISH PASSENGER.

What have you got to say?
I don't care....I literally don't care what you think.

Cocaine80s
09-10-2014, 02:26 AM
Thanks John.

smh you think i would be red if i was his alt? :facepalm

JohnFreeman
09-10-2014, 02:27 AM
Peado is a little slow

poido123
09-10-2014, 02:28 AM

Someone with an alibi built in when you call him out for his nut hugging. He doesn't know crap about the Kings. He knows more about the hairs on lebrons knuckle then he does of the kings franchise.

So true.

He's now deflecting what I said, and calling on the Lebron family to come save him :oldlol:

JohnFreeman
09-10-2014, 02:29 AM
So true.

He's now deflecting what I said, and calling on the Lebron family to come save him :oldlol:
I haven't called anybody. Just put me on ignore, it is so simple.

poido123
09-10-2014, 02:29 AM

I asked John the question, not you :facepalm

I wasn't accusing you of being his alt :oldlol:

Cocaine80s
09-10-2014, 02:31 AM
I asked John the question, not you :facepalm

I wasn't accusing you of being his alt :oldlol:
You ****ing quoted me and said "thanks John "

Are you ****ing slow or what? Think old age is starting to get to you bruh:oldlol:

poido123
09-10-2014, 02:34 AM
I haven't called anybody. Just put me on ignore, it is so simple.

The reason you won't post about the Kings, is because nobody wants to talk about them? Really?

Why don't you try? I'm sure you can add one thread to your zero total :oldlol:

I think you're just not capable of writing something interesting about them, because you know nothing about them.

:confusedshrug:

I'm done here, John confirmed PASSENGER. Has no answers for his lack of knowledge other than people won't talk about his team...Yeah ok John :oldlol:

poido123
09-10-2014, 02:35 AM
You ****ing quoted me and said "thanks John "

Are you ****ing slow or what? Think old age is starting to get to you bruh:oldlol:

It was sarcasm bro.

I said thanks john as in i was waiting on his reply, but you answered the question for him before he had the chance...

Don't jump the gun. :coleman:

JohnFreeman
09-10-2014, 02:35 AM
The reason you won't post about the Kings, is because nobody wants to talk about them? Really?

Why don't you try? I'm sure you can add one thread to your zero total :oldlol:

I think you're just not capable of writing something interesting about them, because you know nothing about them.

I'm done here, John confirmed PASSENGER. Has no answers for his lack of knowledge other than people won't talk about his team...Yeah ok John :oldlol:
It's true I am a passenger. I love how you think I care :roll:

poido123
09-10-2014, 02:38 AM
It's true I am a passenger. I love how you think I care :roll:

2014's ISH most irrelevant poster award goes to....JohnnyFreeman :oldlol:

Self admitted Passenger :facepalm

At least a team hopper or player fan has something to talk about.

JohnFreeman
09-10-2014, 02:39 AM
I would like to dedicate that award to the Sacramento Kings, my favourite team. Thanks.

Cocaine80s
09-10-2014, 02:40 AM
pedo get your irreleveant australian ass outta here

USA USA

poido123
09-10-2014, 02:41 AM
I would like to dedicate that award to the Sacramento Kings, my favourite team. Thanks.

You don't care what I think, yet you're still replying to me :oldlol:

Emotional wreck confirmed :lol

poido123
09-10-2014, 02:41 AM
pedo get your irreleveant australian ass outta here

USA USA

JohnFreeman is also Aussie.

Durr Durr

JohnFreeman
09-10-2014, 02:42 AM
Emotional wreck? You come into a thread and call me a faggt and you follow me around the forums, keeping tabs on my threads and posting. Get your own emotions in check buddy.

Graviton
I have an alt too, but it can't even create threads or rep.

You need like 8+ oldschool accounts to actually get lot of rep. Or get gifted by ZeN. I doubt Freeman is an alt.

Cocaine80s
JohnFreeman is also Aussie.

Durr Durr
http://i39.tinypic.com/2iiest1.gif

AnaheimLakers24
you arent a kings fan you fakkit. go suck brans dick you bandwagoner

poido123
09-10-2014, 02:49 AM
I have an alt too, but it can't even create threads or rep.

You need like 8+ oldschool accounts to actually get lot of rep. Or get gifted by ZeN. I doubt Freeman is an alt.

He's not an alt, but you can bet he slurps and kisses ass for rep.

He's part of the Jameer club, which is why I am calling his ass out.

Whenever there's the usual trolling going on, they all band together and have a go at me. Now it's my turn :confusedshrug:

Roundball_Rock
09-10-2014, 12:16 PM
"He's ready to be Derrick," Team USA coach Mike Krzyzewski proclaimed Wednesday.

"We believe in Derrick, " Krzyzewski said. "And I think the lid came off or the jar was open or whatever you want to say. He had his look."

"‎You could see in his face he was different," Krzyzewski continued. "And I'm glad. I think this starts the journey back to being who he is. And I think it'll happen.‎" Rose was si‎milarly confident after the game Tuesday night, telling reporters: "I know that I have it. I know what type of player I am. I know I'm great."‎

"It's not so much a sales pitch as it's just the focus is to 'Be you,' " Krzyzewski said. "This is not a play [where] we're asking you to be an understudy or a role player. We're asking you to be you. You haven't been you for awhile because of the injuries. But just be you. And he was."

http://espn.go.com/olympics/basketball/story/_/id/11500263/derrick-rose-ready-derrick-mike-krzyzewski-says

:rockon:

poido123
09-10-2014, 12:33 PM
http://espn.go.com/olympics/basketball/story/_/id/11500263/derrick-rose-ready-derrick-mike-krzyzewski-says

:rockon:

Thanks for posting that up. Good read.

Will rep once I reset.

I have no doubt that his finishing around the basket will get back. I'm watching to see where his midrange/3pt shot is at, can he consistently knock down the three and will his man defense improve to a good level.

From what I've seen in FIBA, guards have blown past rose at will. There is no reason for rose to let a guy get around him with his lateral quickness.

I think his passing has been pretty good, I hope he trusts his teammates more to carry the offense with the bulls.

Pointguard
09-10-2014, 12:49 PM

I don't know if he is fake, but I always thought he was very young or just not good at expressing himself.

nightprowler10
09-10-2014, 02:11 PM
Yeah look, he's the guy who said he'll win MVP and then went out and did it. I'll cut him some slack until he never shows he's great.