PDA

View Full Version : Zoran Dragic discussing NBA deal with Mavs, Heat, Spurs, and Magic

Jameerthefear
09-09-2014, 09:37 PM
Idk if we even have a roster spot but.

mattvNJ
09-09-2014, 09:43 PM
hed be the best player on the magic. I see him staying in europe and or going to the suns with his broseph. Also source young man?

Jameerthefear
09-09-2014, 09:45 PM
hed be the best player on the magic. I see him staying in europe and or going to the suns with his broseph. Also source young man?
Please stop posting. Your autism is showing.

mattvNJ
09-09-2014, 09:48 PM
haha no need to cry,learn to take a joke you little bitch. But hes an interesting piece regardless, wonder if he even comes over.

JohnFreeman
09-09-2014, 09:49 PM
ayy lmao

outbreak
09-09-2014, 09:54 PM
I thought our roster was full? We gave peyton siva a deal not too long ago as well which also happened after I had read it was full. Someone must be being waived I think.

HylianNightmare
09-09-2014, 11:54 PM
Wish him the best wherever. Always nice seeing both brothers in the league instead of one being in the dleague or overseas

Encre92
09-10-2014, 12:02 AM
Come to the Suns.

poido123
09-10-2014, 02:39 AM
How many roster spots does the Mavs and heat have?

Seems like they are signing everybody :oldlol:

J Shuttlesworth
09-10-2014, 02:40 AM
ayy lmao
lol wtf? "ayyy lmao" is being posted on another forum I go to as well. Where did this come from?

Smook A.
09-10-2014, 02:42 AM
lol wtf? "ayyy lmao" is being posted on another forum I go to as well. Where did this come from?
lol I think Jam made it up. The first time I saw it, it was posted by him.

Jam starting an ISH trend... ayy lmao :lol

J Shuttlesworth
09-10-2014, 02:45 AM
lol I think Jam made it up. The first time I saw it, it was posted by him.

Jam starting an ISH trend... ayy lmao :lol
no way. I've been seeing it on another for like a month now. Makes me lol everytime for some reason
edit: Apparently, this is the origin: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ayy-lmao

Hey Yo
09-10-2014, 07:13 AM
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1h

ESPN sources say Phoenix, Indiana and Sacramento are the teams in most serious pursuit of Slovenian guard Zoran Dragic, brother of Goran

Talks expected to pick up now that Slovenia has been eliminated from FIBA World Cup. Chance remains new teams could come into fray, but ..

Suns, Pacers and Kings are the teams, sources say, that have expressed most steady interest in recent weeks in Goran's brother Zoran

As ESPN reported this week, Zoran Dragic DOES still have ability to jump to NBA this season as long move is made before start of Spanish ACB

If no deal struck in short term and Zoran Dragic starts season w/ Unicaja Malaga, he'll have to wait until summer of 2015 to join bro in NBA

bagelred
09-10-2014, 07:18 AM
If miss out on him, Goran and Zoran have 3 other brothers...Doran, Oran, and Boran. Sister's name is Loran. Dad's names is Warren...spelled wrong.

I know what you guys are thinking.

http://thecheckingline.com/sites/thecheckingline.com/files/imagecache/blog_image_half_width/flames_moran.jpg

QuebecBaller
09-10-2014, 07:20 AM
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1h

Spurs and Kings are already stack at the SG position, no need for Zoran

He should go to Dallas or Phoenix

Hey Yo
09-10-2014, 07:34 AM
If miss out on him, Goran and Zoran have 3 other brothers...Doran, Oran, and Boran. Sister's name is Loran. Dad's names is Warren...spelled wrong.

I know what you guys are thinking.

http://thecheckingline.com/sites/thecheckingline.com/files/imagecache/blog_image_half_width/flames_moran.jpg
:oldlol:

livingby3's
09-10-2014, 07:48 AM
Much like how Markieff took his game to a higher level when Marcus came over, if Zoran can do the same for Goran, it would be a huge plus. Besides with the unknown case with Bledsoe, he would be great playing with Gerald and Archie.

A backcourt of Goran Isaiah Green Zoran, while developing Archie and Tyler Ennis, is deep

pegasus
09-10-2014, 10:29 AM
Sign him, Bulls! We could use a good slasher/shot creator too. Plus he'd be a nice trade piece.