PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Utah Jazz!!!

R.I.P.
09-10-2014, 05:39 PM
That was one of the best defensive performances in ages. Rudy Gobert was everywhere today. That was Dikembe/Zo level like defensive effort by the young center. :bowdown: :bowdown:

salwan
09-10-2014, 05:45 PM
scrubio, scrubaka and marc gascrub shot a combined 3/21:lol

oarabbus
09-10-2014, 06:36 PM
scrubio, scrubaka and marc gascrub shot a combined 3/21:lol

Those two made me crack up :oldlol:

Xiao Yao You
09-10-2014, 09:23 PM
hopefully he'll be able to contribute at the other end. He looked dominate on d and the boards last year.

oarabbus
09-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Images included in link... http://grantland.com/the-triangle/rudy-gobert-utah-jazz-fiba-potential-7-footer-tyson-chandler/

[quote][SIZE="5"]Wingspan and a Prayer: Trying to Decipher the Massive Promise of Utah

kurple
09-10-2014, 09:28 PM
shout out to king joffrey and his 10 boards

:bowdown: :bowdown:

oarabbus
09-10-2014, 09:28 PM
[quote]
Utah has hopes for Kanter as a jump-shooter (watch for a corner 3 this season!), but he

hawksdogsbraves
09-10-2014, 09:35 PM
Gobert was extremely impressive today, got to be feeling good if you're a Jazz, (or French) fan. He could be a very solid piece for an NBA team as he develops.

Milbuck
09-10-2014, 09:55 PM
So what's the deal with Kanter/Favors? Gobert has ridiculous potential..Favors/Gobert could be an unreal defensive duo in the FC..would they consider moving Kanter?

Xiao Yao You
09-10-2014, 10:06 PM
So what's the deal with Kanter/Favors? Gobert has ridiculous potential..Favors/Gobert could be an unreal defensive duo in the FC..would they consider moving Kanter?

Might be Favors that gets moved if Gobert/Kanter ends up being the better duo. Favors wasn't the dominant defender people were hoping when they let Millsap go to Atlanta to be an all-star and he's not the low post or perimeter threat that Enes is.Too bad Tomic isn't in the mix after what I've seen from him the past couple weeks.

DirkNowitzki41
09-11-2014, 12:27 AM
Might be Favors that gets moved if Gobert/Kanter ends up being the better duo. Favors wasn't the dominant defender people were hoping when they let Millsap go to Atlanta to be an all-star and he's not the low post or perimeter threat that Enes is.Too bad Tomic isn't in the mix after what I've seen from him the past couple weeks.

I know it hasnt been long, but its a shame to see the Kanters/Favors due not working at all. On paper they seem like the perfect fit and I kinda had high hopes for those two.

Brokenbeat
09-11-2014, 01:53 AM
God dammit, was trying to get this dude off another guy in my dynasty league last season. Cats outta the bag now. :facepalm

Xiao Yao You
09-11-2014, 09:49 AM
I know it hasnt been long, but its a shame to see the Kanters/Favors due not working at all. On paper they seem like the perfect fit and I kinda had high hopes for those two.

It worked when they were coming off the bench. It didn't early last year. A lot of it had to do with Kanter rehabbing in the off season. He came on late. He's hurt again this off-season but not as serious I guess. It's now or never with him in the last year of his rookie contract.

Favors unlike Kanter and Gobert doesn't seem to have put in the work to improve. I think he could be the one to go if he doesn't step up. New coach though. Who knows what is in store.

And than there is Tomic who has definitely came a long ways since the last World's.

kurple
09-11-2014, 09:51 AM
typical post-sloan Jazz

always wanting to dump a big for some unproven youngster on the bench

kurple
09-11-2014, 09:53 AM
i wonder when fans (myself included) will learn that basketball isnt played on paper

not hating, but this seasons mavs will be another example of this

Xiao Yao You
09-11-2014, 01:56 PM
typical post-sloan Jazz

always wanting to dump a big for some unproven youngster on the bench

Yeah dumping a 27 year old ever improving Millsap for the still unproven Favors so they could tank is still a hard one for me to swallow. Millsap making 9.5 million a year as an all-star and Favors at 12 million and he doesn't appear to have much more improvement ahead of him and he wasn't the defensive stopper he was made out to be last year.

Than they have their best pg and post player playing in the Spanish league so they can tank yet again!