PDA

View Full Version : Is Starface Ben Shapiro?

ALBballer
09-11-2014, 10:28 AM
Right wing Jew born in Los Angeles that constantly speaks against the left and liberals?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9npUXVx2pg

Nick Young
09-11-2014, 10:29 AM
No, but their voices are kind of similar.

Akrazotile
09-11-2014, 10:30 AM
I was born in Flarida homes. The "land of flowers." No homo doe.

Bandito
09-11-2014, 10:30 AM
He wishes he was as famous as him.

ALBballer
09-11-2014, 10:31 AM

have you ever met him at the meetings?

Akrazotile
09-11-2014, 10:34 AM
have you ever met him at the meetings?

Nope but this is a timely thread as I am about to make a video about the state of current political correctness. Stay tuned wont you.

Nick Young
09-11-2014, 10:37 AM
Dawg, is your showbiz dream gonna happen or did you end it? What is your next step to success? I thought you could have been a decent character actor, pretty well suited to be a smarmy easy coast asshole, if anyone big ever casted you.

Is it too hard to break in to without having to suck directors off?

Also, do you think JLaw slept her way to the top or got to where she is through sheer talent and charm like the media says?

ALBballer
09-11-2014, 10:39 AM
Nope but this is a timely thread as I am about to make a video about the state of current political correctness. Stay tuned wont you.

Will do.

:D

Bandito
09-11-2014, 10:39 AM
Dawg, is your showbiz dream gonna happen or did you end it? What is your next step to success? I thought you could have been a decent character actor, pretty well suited to be a smarmy easy coast asshole, if anyone big ever casted you.

Is it too hard to break in to without having to suck directors off?

Also, do you think JLaw slept her way to the top or got to where she is through sheer talent and charm like the media says?
Who said he didn't:pimp: