kNIOKAS
09-15-2014, 05:00 AM
Because he's not a clown.

Cocaine80s
09-15-2014, 05:01 AM
smh you know you ****ed up when even the white boy is dancing

Sarcastic
09-15-2014, 05:16 AM
I wouldn't want to dance if I couldn't score a point in that game either.

poido123
09-15-2014, 05:22 AM
smh you know you ****ed up when even the white boy is dancing

Another...Rose...thread.

Can't help yourself can you?

This off season is killing me. I hope rose gets a great start to the season to put an end to this nonsense.

Tbh, I dont care for rose and his stats all that much but I'd like to see him dominate just to end the hate.

lilojmayo
09-15-2014, 05:31 AM
http://giant.gfycat.com/MeaslyCompleteBonobo.gif

James Hardin deserves to dance like that. What a ball player.

Cocaine80s
09-15-2014, 05:39 AM
Another...Rose...thread.

This off season is killing me. I hope rose gets a great start to the season to put an end to this nonsense.

Tbh, I dont care for rose and his stats all that much but I'd like to see him dominate just to end the hate.
i didnt make this thread

and lol at the bolded

tgan3
09-15-2014, 05:50 AM
Too explosive a move, If Rose tried to dance his knee would injure again.

MP.Trey
09-15-2014, 05:55 AM
Reminds me of 2011 (not sure on year) ASG when the All-Star lineups were announced and everyone on the East came out dancing except for stone face D Rose. :oldlol:

WindmiLL
09-15-2014, 05:56 AM
Another...Rose...thread.

This is killing you? You make like 30 times more threads about Lebron than this guy does about Rose.

Warfan
09-15-2014, 06:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZczejHLBaG4

Drose is quite the dancer, just didn't want to show off. So humble.

poido123
09-15-2014, 06:08 AM
This is killing you? You make like 30 times more threads about Lebron than this guy does about Rose.

Who's alt? Dragic? Cocaine80s?

Check my last 5 threads. None of them are about lebron. Stop posting lies.

WindmiLL
09-15-2014, 06:14 AM

:oldlol: :oldlol: back to your ''whose alt are you'' argument eh?

Last 5 threads are not about Lebron? Props :applause:

Let's check other 195 threads you made in the past which are all probably about the Cavs, Heat and in a twisted way actually all about Lebron. And these are not lies, anyone who follows this forum regularly can see that.

Cocaine80s
09-15-2014, 06:18 AM

:roll: :roll:
why would a 2011 poster even want an alt?

sportjames23
09-15-2014, 06:20 AM
If I were Rose, I wouldn't participate in this foolishess either.

I have no problems with players celebrating, but I wouldn't dance on the medal stand. Kinda excessive to me.

CeltsGarlic
09-15-2014, 06:22 AM
damn I think that drose trying to create a new "no moves" dance. Just like legendary "no rhymes" freestyle by kanye

poido123
09-15-2014, 06:22 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: back to your ''whose alt are you'' argument eh?

Last 5 threads are not about Lebron? Props :applause:

Let's check other 195 threads you made in the past which are all probably about the Cavs, Heat and in a twisted way actually all about Lebron. And these are not lies, anyone who follows this forum regularly can see that.

But you dont post here regularly.

Please explain how you "know" that most of my threads are lebron Related?

Noyze
09-15-2014, 06:28 AM
Although it's prob not in D Rose's personality to do this you gotta ask yourself. Who outta this group has taken their team the furthest in the playoffs? Who outta this group has a league MVP?

He doesn't play. Davis is also a humble about business dude, watch him ascend ahead of all these clowns as well.

HylianNightmare
09-15-2014, 06:33 AM
Like rose even more

WindmiLL
09-15-2014, 06:36 AM
But you dont post here regularly.

Please explain how you "know" that most of my threads are lebron Related?

Stupidity has no boundaries I see. Does one need to post a lot or post regularly to be able to FOLLOW/READ the forum regularly?

There are posters back from 06', 07 with like 500 posts. Does that mean that they are necessarily not checking/reading the forum regularly? Of course not...

Eh, Poido everything has to be explained to you like a to a 7 year old child

CeltsGarlic
09-15-2014, 06:43 AM
nice to see all these posters who are lining with rose on this one because they are the same in real life, bunch of too self aware guys .. man, you just won a gold youre young, successful go celebrate for a min, loosen yourself bro

poido123
09-15-2014, 06:47 AM
Stupidity has no boundaries I see. Does one need to post a lot or post regularly to be able to FOLLOW/READ the forum regularly?

There are posters back from 06', 07 with like 500 posts. Does that mean that they are necessarily not checking/reading the forum regularly? Of course not...

I have checked some of your latest posts. You are pro Lebron, which explains why you have gone after me a couple of times before.

Stop the bullshit dude, you're a lurking alt :oldlol:

HomieWeMajor
09-15-2014, 06:50 AM
D Rose didn't dance because he didn't want to get inured again :oldlol:

Dragic4Life
09-15-2014, 06:51 AM
Damn. Don't hurt poido's feelings too much.

poido123
09-15-2014, 06:52 AM

Breaks his leg falling off the stage. "Why was his dancing on that bum knee?"

ArbitraryWater
09-15-2014, 06:52 AM
Would look weird.. He's not a guy who would do something like that imo

poido123
09-15-2014, 06:54 AM

Reported.

Pure trolling. I guess the ban did you no good you pest

WindmiLL
09-15-2014, 07:01 AM
I have checked some of your latest posts. You are pro Lebron, which explains why you have gone after me a couple of times before.

Stop the bullshit dude, you're a lurking alt :oldlol:

OK if that makes you sleep better I'm an alt. I'm Lebron23. Or maybe I'm pauk who knows, I've received many negs accusing me of being pauk. But all this doesn't even matter. All my points are on point.

- You cry when a few Rose threads are made and this is ''killing you'' meanwhile you made a shitload of threads about Lebron in the past and spam the forum with them. Of course many times trying to twist it like you're are talking about the Heat or the Cavs even though it was clear what your intention is.

- You're pretty slow minded in you think that one needs to post a lot in order to follow a forum regularly.

JohnFreeman
09-15-2014, 07:07 AM
Boogie pulling moves

All Net
09-15-2014, 07:12 AM
No baiting please

Only warning you will get.

JohnFreeman
09-15-2014, 07:16 AM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/7-02-2014/RtSPYU.gif

FLDFSU
09-15-2014, 08:27 AM
Another...Rose...thread.

Wait, you are complaining about another poster hating irrationally? :roll: :roll:

artificial
09-15-2014, 08:38 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/fvdxkh.jpg

poido123
09-15-2014, 08:39 AM
Wait, you are complaining about another poster hating irrationally? :roll: :roll:

Difference in hating a guy because he doesn't dance or sits out with injury to disliking a guy who joins up on superteams in his prime and shamelessly flops in the league.

If that's what you mean by posting hate irrationally, then I guess nearly the entire basketball world shouldn't rag on Lebron for his numerous d.ck antics throughout his career...

Nice of you to come out of the woodworks Navy and add your two cents...:no:

JohnFreeman
09-15-2014, 08:42 AM
Difference in hating a guy because he doesn't dance or sits out with injury to disliking a guy who joins up on superteams in his prime and shamelessly flops in the league.

If that's what you mean by posting hate irrationally, then I guess nearly the entire basketball world shouldn't rag on Lebron for his numerous d.ck antics throughout his career...

No insults like that again please

Only warning

Mod team

FLDFSU
09-15-2014, 09:16 AM

I seriously think you are 12. Not everybody is an alt, Jr.

Yes, there are THAT much people who think you are a moron.

Lebron23
09-15-2014, 09:22 AM
I couldn't care less. If he still has plenty of excuses not to play next season. I hope the Bulls trade him.

JohnFreeman
09-15-2014, 09:23 AM
Sorry mods, I know the Chicago fans are sensitive

Rake2204
09-15-2014, 09:33 AM
I'm on Rose side with this one.Yeah, I'm okay with this. Sometimes folks just don't want to do trendy dance maneuvers. All the people who celebrated a number of years ago by doing the Soulja Boy "Superman"... that did not stand the test of time. I suppose those dances are not one in the same, but I respect Rose's choice to choose. Perhaps someone will dig up this clip many years later and we'll all say, "Wow, so Derrick Rose was the only one who knew better than to participate in this corny dance on the medal stand."

MiseryCityTexas
09-15-2014, 11:23 AM
Rose grew up in a tough neighborhood where dancing is not cool unless you have a slut with a big butt dance on you.

Cavalier
09-15-2014, 11:45 AM
Derrick is from Chiraq, if they see him do an NY dance he might catch a few bullet holes.

Smook A.
09-15-2014, 11:48 AM

Why do you think FLDFSU is Navy?

MP.Trey
09-15-2014, 11:51 AM
I couldn't care less. If he still has plenty of excuses not to play next season. I hope the Bulls trade him.
Lol...what?

ProfessorMurder
09-15-2014, 12:04 PM
Good. Only one who's got the right idea. Those other morons are going to see the tape when they're 40 and think they look like idiots.

ballinhun8
09-15-2014, 12:15 PM
Boogie pulling moves

A post by freeman that relates to the kings or a kings player????

MY GOD

nathanjizzle
09-15-2014, 12:18 PM
d rose being true to himself, not buckling under peer pressure.:bowdown:

i think kobe wouldnt have danced either.

stalkerforlife
09-15-2014, 12:19 PM
Another reason I like Rose.

It's a damn shame a player of his caliber can't stay healthy.

He strikes me as a true competitor.

KobesFinger
09-15-2014, 12:34 PM
Last made a 3 about a week agoooo

Brokenbeat
09-15-2014, 12:43 PM
Good. Only one who's got the right idea. Those other morons are going to see the tape when they're 40 and think they look like idiots.

Yeah, I was kind of embarrassed for them. Acting like a bunch of clowns in front of the whole world. :facepalm

Legends66NBA7
09-15-2014, 12:46 PM

DeMar hardly even danced and nobody can even see him because he's behind Harden.

Why would he be embarrassed ?

DonDadda59
09-15-2014, 12:48 PM
Gangstas don't dance :confusedshrug:

Crimsonrain777
09-15-2014, 01:17 PM
what's the big deal? he didn't feel like dancing so he didn't.

SHAQisGOAT
09-15-2014, 01:43 PM
Gangstas don't dance :confusedshrug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LWcdResc7Y

The_Pharcyde
09-15-2014, 01:49 PM

Just ignore
People have other things to do than Stan a player all day with hate or love

SamuraiSWISH
09-15-2014, 03:32 PM
So Derrick being a true mature professional, and refusing to look like a ghetto clown is a bad thing? IMO the only one conducting himself with class. Plus OG's don't dance. Leave that for the kids.

Myth
09-15-2014, 03:49 PM
I wouldn't have participated either, because I don't know what this dance is.

boozehound
09-15-2014, 04:14 PM
who ****ing cares? and that is one weak ass dance.

TheMarkMadsen
09-15-2014, 04:16 PM
D Rose is just himself, I'm the same way and would never participate in a dancing celebration because that isn't me

we can't all be GOAT dancers

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/348/861/861348.gif

Jlamb47
09-15-2014, 04:20 PM

LMAO if people knew the song they would understand
Rose hasnt hit a 3 inforever man

305Baller
09-15-2014, 04:21 PM
I thought Rose was a dancer. What happened?

Kblaze8855
09-15-2014, 04:23 PM
I remember mid 90s the team with Shaq/Kemp/Coleman was showing its ass like that and it was said they brought shame on the whole country....

Pointguard
09-15-2014, 04:29 PM
I remember mid 90s the team with Shaq/Kemp/Coleman was showing its ass like that and it was said they brought shame on the whole country....
Yeah, one paper had Hall of Shame on its back page. Five years ago it would have been talked about pretty harshly. But its a young team and football has been eating up all the bad press as of late. But it could be a matter of moods on whether or not the press will like it.

Real14
09-15-2014, 04:50 PM
Yeah, I'm okay with this. Sometimes folks just don't want to do trendy dance maneuvers. All the people who celebrated a number of years ago by doing the Soulja Boy "Superman"... that did not stand the test of time. I suppose those dances are not one in the same, but I respect Rose's choice to choose. Perhaps someone will dig up this clip many years later and we'll all say, "Wow, so Derrick Rose was the only one who knew better than to participate in this corny dance on the medal stand."
That's exactly how I feel about it too man. I mean there's too many followers going right behind trendy dances and its just stupid. Why dance like a fool after winning the gold in front of millions on a stage right after you defeat the team, why not do that behind close doors at least? This generation is too much for me man, back in the day people would never do this after winning the gold, people had class and respect. You right though these new dances will fade just like the other ones. Its funny that Bobby Shmurda mainly got famous because of that stupid dance instead of the song though. Let's see how long he will last.

L.Kizzle
09-15-2014, 05:21 PM
Who would do a dance made famous by a 16 year kid. They should have twerked with Miley Cyrus.

Angel Face
09-15-2014, 08:08 PM
Because he's a professional and not a clown. Man among boys.

CavaliersFTW
09-15-2014, 08:19 PM
Oh I see so of course this is fine to ISH but the Haka wasn't? :oldlol:

poido123
09-15-2014, 08:20 PM

Both have Jumpman logos, both love Lebron. Both of those as a combination are very coincidental indeed...

How many guys do you see sporting a Jordan avy, but love Lebron? I know there musn't be many...

Usually the hate comes with supporting Lebron and hating Bulls/MJ.

Warfan
09-15-2014, 08:21 PM

:roll: repped

poido123
09-15-2014, 08:27 PM
A post by freeman that relates to the kings or a kings player????

MY GOD

This is literally the ONLY thing he will post about the Kings.

He's salty because one of his troll friends got a warning...

What a baby

Nowitness
09-15-2014, 08:28 PM
The offseason is like being stuck in a desert.

One month and two weeks, guy. I dont think im gonna make it

Killbot
09-15-2014, 08:37 PM
Rose. :applause:

Dengness9
09-15-2014, 08:39 PM
I'm not mad at anybody for dancing, but I love Rose for not dancing. Hell this tourney ended up being a joke anyway. No one was even close to them.

Freeman, Chi fans sensitive huh? I think the trolls are sensitive because they can't for the life of them stop talking about Derrick.

You told me personally he was one of your faves to watch, so what's your agenda in starting this thread? I ask because I honestly can't tell. And seeing you defend trolls is a knee slapper.

navy
09-15-2014, 08:44 PM
He's an idiot.

Dont ban me.

navy
09-15-2014, 08:45 PM
In all seriousness, Derrick Rose could have just moved around side to side without all the arm and leg stuff and came out fine. Cant say I blame him. I never do this dance either.

poido123
09-15-2014, 08:46 PM
He's an idiot.

Dont ban me.

Explain this.

Both have Jumpman logos, both love Lebron. Both of those as a combination are very coincidental indeed...

How many guys do you see sporting a Jordan avy, but love Lebron? I know there musn't be many...

poido123
09-15-2014, 08:49 PM
I'm not mad at anybody for dancing, but I love Rose for not dancing. Hell this tourney ended up being a joke anyway. No one was even close to them.

Freeman, Chi fans sensitive huh? I think the trolls are sensitive because they can't for the life of them stop talking about Derrick.

You told me personally he was one of your faves to watch, so what's your agenda in starting this thread? I ask because I honestly can't tell. And seeing you defend trolls is a knee slapper.

Yo, Dengness :cheers:

He didn't start the thread, but he's in damn near every Rose/bulls hate thread joining in with the other clowns hating...

A lot of young, stupid, fans here. I get maybe one good conversation with smart people here a day.

That's how bad the trolling is.

Cocaine80s
09-15-2014, 08:57 PM
Explain this.

I know you're not used to seeing other basketball fans in Australia but here in America there are tons of Jordan fans that love Lebron. Even kobe too

poido123
09-15-2014, 09:04 PM
I know you're not used to seeing other basketball fans in Australia but here in America there are tons of Jordan fans that love Lebron. Even kobe too

Why do you have to answer other people's questions? you did it in another thread.

What does my country have to do with it?

Plenty of ball fans here, I have many mates who play and wear the gear.

I can tell you, none of them love Lebron and MJ at the same time. The Bulls fans talk up MJ as GOAT, Lebron fans talk up Lebron as GOAT.

To see it on a message board, I've only seen these two accounts with this combination in the 7 years I've been here. Coincidence? maybe.

They rarely support both rival players and clubs.

Jameerthefear
09-15-2014, 09:08 PM
Drose is such a boring hack.

poido123
09-15-2014, 09:09 PM
Drose is such a boring hack.

:dancin

Jameerthefear
09-15-2014, 09:12 PM
:dancin
Useless response.

poido123
09-15-2014, 09:16 PM
Useless response.

He doesn't get it.

It's ok.

Kblaze8855
09-15-2014, 09:19 PM
Id like an adult to explain to me why they think a respectful pro athlete should be doing whatever a "Shmoney" dance is in front of a defeated opponent while representing their country.

Im not looking for high school opinions. I dont expect you to know how to act in public yet.

Jameerthefear
09-15-2014, 09:21 PM
Id like an adult to explain to me why they think a respectful pro athlete should be doing whatever a "Shmoney" dance is in front of a defeated opponent while representing their country.

Im not looking for high school opinions. I dont expect you to know how to act in public yet.
Cuz it's cool and you don't look like a boring fvck

mattvNJ
09-15-2014, 09:22 PM
I understand him not wanting to do that. Why does every athlete have to be polarizing or a clown show? Thats his personality hes reserved. Also this was such a big FU to all the other nations, i thought it was pretty ****ing comical.

Its like oh we beat you all by 30? Lets do the funniest dance ever.

Kblaze8855
09-15-2014, 09:25 PM
When you grow up you will often cringe at such things.

And if hes worried about what people think...not dancing is for the best. Hes not trying to get laughs out of a room full of children.

navy
09-15-2014, 09:28 PM
When you grow up you will often cringe at such things.
The whole point was to be cringeworthy. That's the fun. Those arent hard to do dance moves.

In any case, I dont see how it matters either way. Just blew out the competetion without breaking a sweat. Might as well have some fun afterwards if they want or dont want to.

But like I said, I cant fault Derrick Rose for not doing it. I sure as hell wouldnt.

poido123
09-15-2014, 09:28 PM

This generation don't get it. They will argue "it's called having fun", while we think it's inappropriate and a slight against the opponent.

Boundaries to what is considered normal and respectful has changed over the years...

Not trying to sound like an old nostalgic fool, but I do not like the way some of the NBA athletes carry themselves, it is disgraceful.

Rose is caught between a rock and a hard place here. The rest of them are clowning around and dancing whatever, but he's caught in a moral dilemma which stops him from joining his teammates in this type of celebration...

In no way am I implying this as just as bad, but would you support your teammates in hurting another person if it meant fitting in? In a small kind of way, that's what is happening. They are clowning on those Serbian players who proudly represent their country and battled as hard as possible-even though the score didn't reflect their efforts.

What I'm saying is, selfish and thoughtless actions happen a lot from our atheletes. A lot of us are either too desensitized or grew up learning to act in this manner to know the difference.

poido123
09-15-2014, 09:29 PM
Cuz it's cool and you don't look like a boring fvck

You're not really an adult yet.

TheMarkMadsen
09-15-2014, 09:31 PM
The whole point was to be cringeworthy. That's the fun. Those arent hard to do dance moves.

In any case, I dont see how it matters either way. Just blew out the competetion without breaking a sweat. Might as well have some fun afterwards if they want or dont want to.

But like I said, I cant fault Derrick Rose for not doing it. I sure as hell wouldnt.

are you honestly this dumb? You really think they all busted out this dance move while thinking to themsevles "we look like fcking cringe worthy idiots"

Rose handles himself like a grown man, something majority of the NBA could learn from

navy
09-15-2014, 09:33 PM
are you honestly this dumb? You really think they all busted out this dance move while thinking to themsevles "we look like fcking cringe worthy idiots"

Rose handles himself like a grown man, something majority of the NBA could learn from

Stop being dense. They busted out the dance because it is popular at the moment, and it got that way from the cringe worthy movements. They know that it isnt something hard to do. That's the whole point. A fun dance.

A grown man cant do this dance because why? You say so? :oldlol:

Jameerthefear
09-15-2014, 09:33 PM
This generation don't get it. They will argue "it's called having fun", while we think it's inappropriate and a slight against the opponent.

Boundaries to what is considered normal and respectful has changed over the years...

Not trying to sound like an old nostalgic fool, but I do not like the way some of the NBA athletes carry themselves, it is disgraceful.

Rose is caught between a rock and a hard place here. The rest of them are clowning around and dancing whatever, but he's caught in a moral dilemma which stops him from joining his teammates in this type of celebration...

In no way am I implying this as just as bad, but would you support your teammates in hurting another person if it meant fitting in? In a small kind of way, that's what is happening. They are clowning on those Serbian players who proudly represent their country and battled as hard as possible-even though the score didn't reflect their efforts.

What I'm saying is, selfish and thoughtless actions happen a lot from our atheletes. A lot of us are either too desensitized or grew up learning to act in this manner to know the difference.
Derrick Rose is not in a moral dilemma. Dude is 5 IQ points from mentally retarded. He just has no f*cking swag.

Jameerthefear
09-15-2014, 09:34 PM

Oh look. Another swaggerless fool.

Kblaze8855
09-15-2014, 09:35 PM
I cant even imagine the conversation when we got in private if we did some shit like that after a win when I was playing. And that high school...these are grown men in front of millions with "USA" on their jersey.

Acting like a jackass becoming the norm doesnt make it right.

A lot of wrong things are common.

Real14
09-15-2014, 09:36 PM
Derrick Rose is not in a moral dilemma. Dude is 5 IQ points from mentally retarded. He just has no f*cking swag.
Who cares about swag, you young kids just don't know.

poido123
Stop being dense. They busted out the dance because it is popular at the moment, and it got that way from the cringe worthy movements. They know that it isnt something hard to do. That's the whole point. A fun dance.

You're hating on a player for not doing it too. So which one is it?

Real14
I cant even imagine the conversation when we got in private if we did some shit like that after a win when I was playing. And that high school...these are grown men in front of millions with "USA" on their jersey.

I definitely agree.

MP.Trey
09-15-2014, 09:37 PM

Ironic your username is of this man who knows a little something about cringe worthy dancing after winning. :oldlol:

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/2-09-2014/uvH1S7.gif

TheMarkMadsen
09-15-2014, 09:38 PM

not saying they can't, but any respectful adult accepting an award on behalf on their country would probably refrain from dancing like a jackass on stage while accepting his award

Real14

Grown man have to lead by example especially to the young children coming up.

TheMarkMadsen

it isn't swag if you have to try

navy
09-15-2014, 09:39 PM

Times have changed. Unless you can give a real reason why anyone should care about them doing this, I cant see why they should be faulted.

See, here's the thing. Why are they acting like a jackass? How is it wrong or right? Because that's not how you use to do it, back in the day?

Real14
Ironic your username is of this man who knows a little something about cringe worthy dancing after winning. :oldlol:

That was a championship parade. Big difference.

TheMarkMadsen

i've already posted that gif in this thread.

at a parade

at an Olympic award ceremony

gee i can't see the difference

Kblaze8855

You are an anime fanatic with tens of thousands of posts on a message board while still in high school.

Your keyboard shouldnt even let you type the word swag.

Not that anyone else should be either.

People are so impressionable....

Swag...

navy
09-15-2014, 09:40 PM
You're hating on a player for not doing it too. So which one is it?
Read my post and stop being a fool. Dont quote me and post bullshit like this. Where did I hate on Rose for not doing it?

MP.Trey
09-15-2014, 09:40 PM
i've already posted that gif in this thread.
Saw poido bitching on the first page and on the 6th page, assumed every page in the middle was the same. :lol

Cocaine80s
09-15-2014, 09:41 PM
Why do you have to answer other people's questions? you did it in another thread.

What does my country have to do with it?

Plenty of ball fans here, I have many mates who play and wear the gear.

I can tell you, none of them love Lebron and MJ at the same time. The Bulls fans talk up MJ as GOAT, Lebron fans talk up Lebron as GOAT.

To see it on a message board, I've only seen these two accounts with this combination in the 7 years I've been here. Coincidence? maybe.

They rarely support both rival players and clubs.
are you saying jordan fans cant like current star players like lebron, kobe, or durant? :facepalm

real life isnt like ish

poido123
09-15-2014, 09:41 PM

:roll:

Time and place. People are missing the point about clowning around at formal and representative events, which is why Rose has refrained from doing it.

Kblaze8855
09-15-2014, 09:42 PM
Times have changed. Unless you can give a real reason why anyone should care about them doing this, I cant see why they should be faulted.

See, here's the thing. Why are they acting like a jackass? How is it wrong or right? Because that's not how you use to do it, back in the day?

If you dont see respect as an issue...why bother explaining?

You either care about showing respect or you dont. If you dont...you just were not taught it.

My values are not yours. Which is fine.....

We came up very differently I suppose.

Real14
09-15-2014, 09:42 PM
are you saying jordan fans cant like current star players like lebron, kobe, or durant? :facepalm

real life isnt like ish
I can see Jordan fans liking Durant and Kobe though.

nathanjizzle
09-15-2014, 09:43 PM

ur one of those swag ****?

Cocaine80s
im a jordan fan that likes lebron

poido123
Saw poido bitching on the first page and on the 6th page, assumed every page in the middle was the same. :lol

You should know better than anyone what it's like to have a PG cop unwarranted criticism for years over stupid shit right?

:applause:

Real14
09-15-2014, 09:44 PM
You are an anime fanatic with tens of thousands of posts on a message board while still in high school.

Swag...

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

navy
09-15-2014, 09:44 PM
If you dont see respect as an issue...why bother explaining?

You either care about showing respect or you dont. If you dont...you just were not taught it.

My values are not yours. Which is fine.....

We came up very differently I suppose.

The respect of who? Different people respect different things. Most people dont actually care except for some notion that others will care and have less respect.

Which is why I dont see it as an issue. Nobody should on hold this dance event for more than the split second laugh or cringe from which they saw it.

Real14
09-15-2014, 09:45 PM
Hey whatever floats your boat bro. I don't know why, but hey whatever floats your boat.

Cocaine80s
09-15-2014, 09:46 PM
Hey whatever floats your boat bro. I don't know why, but hey whatever floats your boat.
:coleman:

Kblaze8855
09-15-2014, 09:47 PM
As I said.....it isnt something that gets explained this late in life.

Its like asking why id tell my son to hold a door for an old lady...

Because. Thats why. because.

If that doesnt do it...we just arent compatible.

Doesnt make you evil. It just makes us very different people.

poido123
09-15-2014, 09:47 PM
The respect of who? Different people respect different things. Most people dont actually care except for some notion that others will care and have less respect.

Which is why I dont see it as an issue. Nobody should on hold this dance event for more than the split second laugh or cringe from which they saw it.

Take the loss.

Let it go.

You don't get it, which is ok.

poido123
09-15-2014, 09:48 PM

Swag...

DAMN.

Jameer, just leave quietly and save yourself.

navy
09-15-2014, 09:49 PM
Take the loss.

Let it go.

You don't get it, which is ok.
Still searching for my Rose hate post arent you? Poido. :facepalm

MP.Trey
09-15-2014, 09:50 PM
You should know better than anyone what it's like to have a PG cop unwarranted criticism for years over stupid shit right?

:applause:
I do, but I eventually gave up responding. :oldlol:

I don't have a strong feeling toward this dance either way, I don't think they look like jackasses doing it, they're happy they got medals, let them show it however they want to. And I don't think differently of Rose for not doing it, he's just keeping it real. I just find this thread funny and the intense emotions people are getting over something so silly crack me up.

navy
09-15-2014, 09:51 PM

Doing things without explanations have consequences, no? And are easily challenged when put to the test.

RRR3
09-15-2014, 09:51 PM
I can empathize with Rose here. I often feel uncomfortable in large groups and I would quite possibly be too embarrassed or nervous about people watching to dance in that situation.

Jameerthefear
09-15-2014, 09:52 PM

Swag...
You're too old. You just don't understand swag.

poido123
09-15-2014, 09:53 PM
I do, but I eventually gave up responding. :oldlol:

I don't have a strong feeling toward this dance either way, I don't think they look like jackasses doing it, they're happy they got medals, let them show it however they want to. And I don't think differently of Rose for not doing it, he's just keeping it real. I just find this thread funny and the intense emotions people are getting over something so silly crack me up.

I get that.

It's more the audience here at ISH that will make this out to be bigger than what it really is. There are posters here going out of their way to piss me off and other Bulls fans.

But I will say, coming from someone who is older than 18, the dancing on a medal stage is a little unclassy/disrespectful to me. Only my opinion and I'm proud that Rose isn't like that.

:confusedshrug:

Real14
09-15-2014, 09:54 PM

Yea its all about morals.

Pointguard
09-15-2014, 09:56 PM

I really believe if football wasn't being vilified the press would have went at team USA for dancing. At international competitions or anyplace where other men are giving it their all in front of the world, its not commonplace to start dancing after a win - it is poor sportsmanship. Its usually not forgotten. And when you really are the best, why would you?

poido123
09-15-2014, 09:57 PM
You're too old. You just don't understand swag.

Where was your "swag" when you failed to ask that girl out you claimed you love?

Since swag is something your invested in...

navy
09-15-2014, 09:57 PM
I really believe if football wasn't being vilified the press would have went at team USA for dancing. At international competitions or anyplace where other men are giving it their all in front of the world, its not commonplace to start dancing after a win - it is poor sportsmanship. Its usually not forgotten. And when you really are the best, why would you?
The tournament was a bigger joke than the dance.

Real14
09-15-2014, 09:59 PM

Yea it reminds of 2012-13 season when Lebron and the heat were down by 27 and came back and won driving Lebron to showboat in front of the Cleveland crowd like he really did something to a superior team. Remember that man?

sportjames23
09-15-2014, 10:02 PM

Swag...

Damn, Kblaze took this kid to the woodshed. :eek:

sportjames23
09-15-2014, 10:04 PM

:coleman:

Jameerthefear
09-15-2014, 10:04 PM
Where was your "swag" when you failed to ask that girl out you claimed you love?

Since swag is something your invested in...
I didn't have swag at that moment. Now I do. You old, boring fvcks don't understand. There is nothing wrong with dancing. If the Serbians didn't like it then they should have lost by less.

Smook A.
09-15-2014, 10:06 PM
I'm one of them.

poido123
09-15-2014, 10:09 PM
I'm one of them.

Me too. It makes sense.

Those guys show an element of class that I think Lebron tries to compensate with his douche baggery.

Real14
09-15-2014, 10:09 PM
I didn't have swag at that moment. Now I do. You old, boring fvcks don't understand. There is nothing wrong with dancing. If the Serbians didn't like it then they should have lost by less.
If you have "swag" then why you spend most of your time on here when you could be chilling with your boys, girls and doing homework??

Real14
09-15-2014, 10:10 PM
Me too. It makes sense.

Those guys show an element of class that I think Lebron tries to compensate with his douche baggery.

Exactly.

Smook A.
Me too. It makes sense.

To me LeBron is okay. I don't like him or hate him, honestly.

Pointguard
Yea it reminds of 2012-13 season when Lebron and the heat were down by 27 and came back and won driving Lebron to showboat in front of the Cleveland crowd like he really did something to a superior team. Remember that man?

Yeah, Lebron had that dance stain for two years and it was a small two step. Boards all over the country were lit up. Lebron never did it again and I guarantee yall Coach K let them know. You don't do things on world stages. You just don't.

poido123
09-15-2014, 10:11 PM
If you have "swag" then why you spend most of your time on here when you could be chilling with your boys, girls and doing homework??

Good point. I think Jameer has put the swag argument in the cue rack for now..

Did someone take over your account?

You're sounding like a normal poster now, strange for here I know.
:oldlol:

I like the change :cheers:

Real14
09-15-2014, 10:12 PM
Did someone take over your account?

You're sounding like a normal poster now, strange for here I know.
:oldlol:

I like the change :cheers:

Yea man, I just had to be REAL. Let people know.

sportjames23
09-15-2014, 10:14 PM
To me LeBron is okay. I don't like him or hate him, honestly.

Same here. It's his stans I can't stand.

I do like Kobe, even though I can't stand his stans either.

And I do like Durant, too. Folks was starting to overrate him for a time last year doe, when he was scoring like crazy while GOATbrook was out. Dude needs to step it up during the playoffs if he wants to go to that next level.

navy
09-15-2014, 10:14 PM
Me too. It makes sense.

Still waiting on that post from me hating D Rise in this thread. :oldlol:

This is your problem Poido, you think me and FLDSU are alts because you use your irrationality to paint a picture of how people should act. Stop letting your dumb hatred for Lebron and your love for the bulls cloud your mind.

I dont personally dislike a single person in the nba that I can think of. Very few have done things anyone should actually care about.

Real14
09-15-2014, 10:15 PM
Yeah, Lebron had that dance stain for two years and it was a small two step. Boards all over the country were lit up. Lebron never did it again and I guarantee yall Coach K let them know. You don't do things on world stages. You just don't.
Yea Coach K don't play. Let's just hope they don't do that shit in 2016.

fpliii
09-15-2014, 10:20 PM
Wow, can't believe how many replies this thread got...

Kinda split on this. I do think something is legitimately up with Rose. Socially awkward/aloof, or maybe he just really looks down on that type of flamboyancy (did the same thing at that all-star game a few years back).

However, I can't fault him for the timing. Given, I'm not terribly familiar with the FIBA trophy presentation so that kind of behavior by the rest of Team USA may be commonplace, but I'd imagine it would be more of a cordial affair. Here's the 2010 presentation;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDmAkeK3MiY

Now I can't find a full presentation from 06, but here's a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b6D3GOpjoQ

looks like Spain was pretty happy about the win, and jumped around a bit, even on the podium.

So it seems it's not quite the same thing as the Olympics. Was Team USA over the top this year? Not sure. I'd say probably not. But I'm not going to hold it against Rose either way.

poido123
09-15-2014, 10:28 PM
Still waiting on that post from me hating D Rise in this thread. :oldlol:

This is your problem Poido, you think me and FLDSU are alts because you use your irrationality to paint a picture of how people should act. Stop letting your dumb hatred for Lebron and your love for the bulls cloud your mind.

I dont personally dislike a single person in the nba that I can think of. Very few have done things anyone should actually care about.

Here's a thread which I'm sure everyone would agree that you have a Rose hate agenda.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353248

1st post of the thread no less :oldlol:

Kblaze8855
09-15-2014, 10:39 PM

Dude....your nuts have not even fully dropped. Your opinions are shaped by like 4 years of somewhat adult level mental capacity. So let me explain several things that will become clear when you get off your dads family plan and start shaving more than twice a month....

The reason we all act like asses as children is because children have yet to develop a filter. So when a witty remark that hurts someones feelings comes to mind we say it to get laughs from others. We see a chance to be amused and take it at the expense of learning...or more often in the case of males....see a girl and put all other things behind. I was in high school too. Though I wasnt writing about my lack of swag for not getting the girl...I was the type who would be a dick to people like you making you feel bad about yourself...then growing up and feeling bad about how I treated you.

Kids are *****. Adults are the same inside...but have lived enough to know that their actions have consequences and reflect on them in ways they have to consider. Now...nba players...young ones especially...

They dont live normal lives. They have millions. They dont have to rely on being respected to get ahead. They are ahead from the moment it becomes clear they are gonna live off the game. So many act like kids.

Its said that a 19-20 year old in sports has to grow up. In the real world you are expected to be grown already...once you are grown.

You dont have to be yet. You have a while to go. So you can continue acting like an ass online getting yourself banned weekly....apparently being attracted sexually to whoever Manaka is...

I assume its:

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/5/221665.jpg

Which is...fine. For now.

You can get a box like I had in the 80s...or maybe get yourself some dread locks and dye the tips of them some festive color to look like a rapper who records raps via speech to text because he can barely spell the words he uses.

Thats all fine for today.

We were all douche bags to some extent at 16-17.

But its supposed to wear off.

I often disregard you because I know you arent fully developed. You are in that ugly point between reaching adult intellect and having adult wisdom.

When I was at the point I was one of those angry know it alls trying to convince people that their religion was wrong.

We all go through it.

Just giving you some spoilers on the future....

You are an incomplete project. As grown as you feel....you arent there.

Which is why I asked for adult opinions.

If I wanted to hear from someone predisposed to being a careless ass id have called my little cousin in from outside so I could hear how Carmelo Anthony is better than Jordan as he dances to young thug in Miami Dolphin colored shoes that match his shirt and sunglasses that he wears at night.

Youth is the greatest gift we are ever given. But by the time you are 30 you will wish you knew now what you will know then.

Perhaps one of those revelations will be respect for respects sake...and not cooning on TV representing your country.

Cocaine80s
09-15-2014, 10:40 PM
:biggums:

poido123
09-15-2014, 11:00 PM
Dude....your nuts have not even fully dropped. Your opinions are shaped by like 4 years of somewhat adult level mental capacity. So let me explain several things that will become clear when you get off your dads family plan and start shaving more than twice a month....

The reason we all act like asses as children is because children have yet to develop a filter. So when a witty remark that hurts someones feelings comes to mind we say it to get laughs from others. We see a chance to be amused and take it at the expense of learning...or more often in the case of males....see a girl and put all other things behind. I was in high school too. Though I wasnt writing about my lack of swag for not getting the girl...I was the type who would be a dick to people like you making you feel bad about yourself...then growing up and feeling bad about how I treated you.

Kids are *****. Adults are the same inside...but have lived enough to know that their actions have consequences and reflect on them in ways they have to consider. Now...nba players...young ones especially...

They dont live normal lives. They have millions. They dont have to rely on being respected to get ahead. They are ahead from the moment it becomes clear they are gonna live off the game. So many act like kids.

Its said that a 19-20 year old in sports has to grow up. In the real world you are expected to be grown already...once you are grown.

You dont have to be yet. You have a while to go. So you can continue acting like an ass online getting yourself banned weekly....apparently being attracted sexually to whoever Manaka is...

I assume its:

You can get a box like I had in the 80s...or maybe get yourself some dread locks and dye the tips of them some festive color to look like a rapper who records raps via speech to text because he can barely spell the words he uses.

I often disregard you because I know you arent fully developed. You are in that ugly point between reaching adult intellect and having adult wisdom.

When I was at the point I was one of those angry know it alls trying to convince people that their religion was wrong.

We all go through it.

If I wanted to hear from someone predisposed to being a careless ass id have called my little cousin in from outside so I could hear how Carmelo Anthony is better than Jordan as he dances to young thug in Miami Dolphin colored shoes that match his shirt and sunglasses that he wears at night.

Youth is the greatest gift we are ever given. But by the time you are 30 you will wish you knew now what you will know then.

Perhaps one of those revelations will be respect for respects sake...and not cooning on TV representing your country.

Jameer PLEASE understand and read this.

This is a great post :applause:

moe94
09-15-2014, 11:15 PM
Jameer stays trolling. Y'all take him way too seriously.

sportjames23
09-15-2014, 11:18 PM

I assume its:

We all go through it.

http://4qrtrs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/kg-2000-dunk-contest-reaction_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

JohnFreeman
09-15-2014, 11:18 PM
Jameer stays trolling. Y'all take him way too seriously.
This

SHAQisGOAT
09-15-2014, 11:28 PM

I assume its:

We all go through it.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llemzvJJcV1qbxoi2o1_500.gif

Real14
09-15-2014, 11:31 PM

I assume its:

We all go through it.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/4553934/kobe-dunk-on-dwight-o.gif

funnystuff
09-15-2014, 11:46 PM
All this thread consists of, is Rose stans claiming that grown men shouldn't dance. :facepalm

........... Jameer is the GOAT troll. The fact that he can type 2 sentences and get a novel written back is absolutely unparalleled.

poido123
09-15-2014, 11:55 PM
All this thread consists of, is Rose stans claiming that grown men shouldn't dance. :facepalm

........... Jameer is the GOAT troll. The fact that he can type 2 sentences and get a novel written back is absolutely unparalleled.

Because we all aspire to waste our time on the internet trolling like Jameer does. What an achievement :rolleyes:

He got straight up ethered and his loyal followers in the BTE are here to his rescue :lol

EllEffEll
09-15-2014, 11:58 PM

I assume its:

We all go through it.

:pimp:

You can explain things like this to 'the young and the hairless', but you just can't understand it for them.

moe94
09-16-2014, 12:00 AM
Is it ether if he goes out of his way to incite those responses? He'll say anything for attention. He's not going to read that shit and reevaluate his life, unless that's what you think is about to happen. :oldlol:

Pointguard
09-16-2014, 12:05 AM

:lol There is a time for everything. Not everything for all the time. You're going to end up on youtube on the tail of a joke because you don't understand this.

poido123
09-16-2014, 12:06 AM
Is it ether if he goes out of his way to incite those responses? He'll say anything for attention. He's not going to read that shit and reevaluate his life, unless that's what you think is about to happen. :oldlol:

Is it ether if inciting for those responses turns into a permmaban from his favourite website?

moe94
09-16-2014, 12:15 AM
Yes. Banning him forever does real damage, I'd assume. lol

poido123
09-16-2014, 12:20 AM
Yes. Banning him forever does real damage, I'd assume. lol

:lol

Dengness9
09-16-2014, 12:21 AM
Kblaze is one of the greatest basketball minds that's been on this forum. He's fed up with Jameer like so many of us.

BRING SOMETHING TO THE MAIN FORUM.

He just refuses to do that at this point.

There's a place for trolling on Internet forums but he's one em that just sucks.

poido123
09-16-2014, 12:26 AM
I've seen him post a couple of threads about the Magic. He's not completely useless and after all he is 16 and will learn...

It's just his whack trolling that gives me the shits :oldlol:

KingBeasley08
09-16-2014, 12:52 AM
Me too. It makes sense.

Not sure if srs.... Jordan is one of the biggest ***** in NBA history. This is the same dude who punched his teammate in practice. Just cause ESPN didn't have access to everything back then doesn't mean everyone was classy

Jameerthefear
09-16-2014, 12:56 AM
I'm not reading that old person's rant.

sportjames23
09-16-2014, 01:02 AM
Not sure if srs.... Jordan is one of the biggest ***** in NBA history. This is the same dude who punched his teammate in practice. Just cause ESPN didn't have access to everything back then doesn't mean everyone was classy

Punched his teammate in the heat of practice (not excusing it, but he didn't just willy-nilly punch Kerr).

Oh, and let me show you how MJ and his teammates celebrated on the medal stand:

http://london2012.fiba.com/images/web/Events/12/history/_org/1992.jpg

http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/game-on/2012/07/13/dreamersx-large.jpg

http://beermugsports.com/storage/JordanDreamTeam_500.jpg

http://www.wired.com/playbook/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/magic-johnson-dream-team-660x495.jpg

The most animated celebration was Magic fist-pumping. Hardly showing up the other teams at the medal ceremony, which this current squad did.

Jameerthefear
09-16-2014, 01:04 AM
Good. Maybe the other teams should catch the f*ck up then.

poido123
09-16-2014, 01:09 AM

Jordan was very well versed in the media and was likeable by many. He portrayed a professional image to his fans and many of his wrongdoings were behind closed doors..

No one could hate on him for taking shortcuts or performing poorly when it mattered.

Lebron on the other hand...

You do know that basketball was a hard game back then right? Jordan's harsh "initiation" earnt his trust.

KingBeasley08
09-16-2014, 01:24 AM
Jordan was very well versed in the media and was likeable by many. He portrayed a professional image to his fans and many of his wrongdoings were behind closed doors..

No one could hate on him for taking shortcuts or performing poorly when it mattered.

Lebron on the other hand...

You do know that basketball was a hard game back then right? Jordan's harsh "initiation" earnt his trust.
Bruh what in the world are you talking about? His image came more from the fact that he didn't live in today's social media culture. He really benefitted from that. From someone who knows people from Charlotte and have run into him before, the dude isn't quiet about being a d*ck. Dude's lucky and was born in the right era. Basketball being a hard game has nothing to do with being classy

JohnFreeman
09-16-2014, 01:26 AM
Bruh what in the world are you talking about? His image came more from the fact that he didn't live in today's social media culture. He really benefitted from that. From someone who knows people from Charlotte and have run into him before, the dude isn't quiet about being a d*ck. Dude's lucky and was born in the right era. Basketball being a hard game has nothing to do with being classy
Everyone knows Jordan is a dick, it's common knowledge

KingBeasley08
09-16-2014, 01:29 AM
Everyone knows Jordan is a dick, it's common knowledge
just respondin to all the people saying Jordan was classy as hell and givin shit to LeBron for being arrogant. Real talk Jordan is way worse than LeBron

poido123
09-16-2014, 01:33 AM
just respondin to all the people saying Jordan was classy as hell and givin shit to LeBron for being arrogant. Real talk Jordan is way worse than LeBron

Nobody actually said that before you brought Jordan into it.

Athletes are expected to show class on the court and during media/representative events.

Personal life? People don't care.

I'm not defending that Jordan wasn't a jerk, he was and he has a massive ego like most rich ball players.

But let's stick to Rose/Durant/Kobe because that was the point I made...

poido123
09-16-2014, 01:38 AM

You and I determine "classy athletes" a bit differently.

I'm talking about how they carry themselves in the media. How they perform on the court and in the spirit of the game.

Anything else is not required of an athlete IMO. The rest is up to the individual, these are not choir boys...

Jameerthefear
09-16-2014, 01:40 AM
Derrick Rose isn't classy. He's just so stupid he doesn't not how to react.

tomtucker
09-16-2014, 01:44 AM

[B]but they are dancing to celebrate a gold medal........it

aj1987
09-16-2014, 02:02 AM
I don't blame Rose for not dancing. I probably wouldn't do it either. You people calling out the others for having a bit of fun after just winning a CHAMPIONSHIP is just stupid.

tpols
09-16-2014, 02:14 AM
So this 'shmoney' dance is just harden shaking his ass in front of everybody :facepalm looks like a bunch of retards. Guys look like a bunch of hos.

Props to Rose.

sportjames23
09-16-2014, 02:17 AM
Derrick Rose isn't classy. He's just so stupid he doesn't not how to react.

Did he **** your mom or something, dude? Seriously, what the hell is your problem?

poido123
09-16-2014, 02:31 AM
Did he **** your mom or something, dude? Seriously, what the hell is your problem?

Jameer has been on a Rose Vendetta since he found this in the BTE

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bxi8aLLCAAA_h55.png

ballinhun8
09-16-2014, 02:43 AM
I have never clicked once in the BTE.

What the hell is the big deal about it?

Only thing I know about it is people go in there with no rep and somehow cone out with ten green boxes.

poido123
09-16-2014, 02:53 AM
I have never clicked once in the BTE.

What the hell is the big deal about it?

Only thing I know about it is people go in there with no rep and somehow cone out with ten green boxes.

:roll:

I never went in there until just the last 6 months...

The first time I popped my head in, I found jameer and a few of his buddies bragging about negging me. The rent is free, so I'm happy :D

Real14
09-16-2014, 06:06 AM
I agree that Jordan was arrogant as shit but worse than Lebron?

moe94
09-16-2014, 06:11 AM
I agree that Jordan was arrogant as shit but worse than Lebron?

Much worse. Doesn't necessarily mean it's bad. He wouldn't be Jordan, otherwise.

Kblaze8855
09-16-2014, 06:28 AM

Ive been here since he was literally two years old. You think I dont know someone bullshitting to get a response by now?

I respond the way I do...the way I always have...because if it seems anyone has trouble understanding why id say what little I do these days...im going to explain myself fully.

Quoting someone doesnt mean its exactly who im talking to. Hes a teenager acting up on the internet. Id never expect a serious response. It isnt factored in one bit when I decide to respond or not.

Talking to people like him is more about explaining myself to others who are also involved but not speaking directly to me.

I dont care what his response is. Or anyones really. Only that I leave little reason to misunderstand.

And people still manage...

It is not about dancing.

Its about the right time and place.

Doing some bullshit 15 year old gangster rapper dance while accepting a gold medal on behalf of your country on international tv...is not the time or place.

Which is why most adults wouldnt do it.

Most adults would dance in the proper situation.

You dont have to act an ass in a time that isnt meant for it.

poido123
09-16-2014, 06:29 AM
Much worse. Doesn't necessarily mean it's bad. He wouldn't be Jordan, otherwise.

I think everyone can agree that Jordan was a far bigger egotistical, selfish, d.ck than Lebron.

I just think Jordan carried himself better in the media, on the court and his decisions basketball related.

Warfan
09-16-2014, 06:32 AM
Nothing wrong with paying tribute to bobby smhurda, best rapper alive.

Real14
09-16-2014, 06:37 AM
I hope you're trying to be funny.

sportjames23
09-16-2014, 06:43 AM

http://31.media.tumblr.com/91e44ddc459b36d997491a0137935259/tumblr_msczcxZB2G1s43yhco1_400.gif

Warfan
09-16-2014, 06:55 AM
I hope you're trying to be funny.

No, I'm serious, obviously. Either him or drake

moe94
09-16-2014, 06:56 AM
Shmurda is the best dead or alive

Real14
09-16-2014, 07:00 AM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/91e44ddc459b36d997491a0137935259/tumblr_msczcxZB2G1s43yhco1_400.gif
Great response because these niguhs have lost it with that statement.

Real14
09-16-2014, 07:00 AM
No, I'm serious, obviously. Either him or drake
You have to be kidding. There's no way you're serious right now.

Warfan
09-16-2014, 07:11 AM
You have to be kidding. There's no way you're serious right now.

Wow you're right, im an idiot. Completely forgot bout Young Thug, my bad

Eapecially when this classic just came out

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FSFeh9NcTqY

Ngga sounds like courage the cowardly dog

Real14
09-16-2014, 07:13 AM
Wow you're right, im an idiot. Completely forgot bout Young Thug, my bad

Eapecially when this classic just came out

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FSFeh9NcTqY

Ngga sounds like courage the cowardly dog

Who gave this niguh money? :biggums:

Optimus Prime
09-16-2014, 09:34 AM
Good for Rose on this one. What a disgrace to watch that idiocy on an international stage. Way to represent the US with dignity and pride. :facepalm

jaybee682
09-16-2014, 11:12 PM
I'm glad Drose didn't do that silly shit. He's not a clown. Those other guys look like slave sambo monkeys

Legends66NBA7
09-16-2014, 11:52 PM
Shmurda is the best dead or alive

So are Jrue Holiday, Darren Collison, and Reggie Jackson.

BuffaloBill
09-16-2014, 11:55 PM
D-Rose caught a body bout a week ago

TheTruth11
09-17-2014, 01:34 AM
Good for Rose on this one. What a disgrace to watch that idiocy on an international stage. Way to represent the US with dignity and pride. :facepalm

Good post. Players need to act like they have been there before. Show some professionalism.

Besides, DRose is a G :pimp:

He will not be a part of a clown show. Mad respect to him for that :bowdown:

TylerOO
09-17-2014, 01:39 AM
Hardens a boss

aj1987
04-20-2016, 06:12 AM
Most of them were in their earlier 20's, rich AF, and just won the World Cup. Can't they have fun without being judged for it? It's just a dance. Not like they were rioting in the streets.

How the hell did I find this thread, BTW?

EDIT: I was looking for a thread one of the Nets fans made, about the Heat going 37-45 or something in '13 (right before they went on that epic streak).

Blue&Orange
04-20-2016, 07:38 AM
How the hell did I find this thread, BTW?

You want the short answer or the long answer?

I give you the short one, you are a moron.

aj1987
04-20-2016, 08:04 AM
You want the short answer or the long answer?

I give you the short one, I'm a moron.
FTFY. :cheers: