PDA

View Full Version : "you know whats the meanest thing you can say to a fat girl?"

RidonKs
09-15-2014, 09:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFdWcNJ17YY

sweggeh
09-15-2014, 09:50 AM
wtf was that. I have no idea what is going on. That video has just left me angry and confused.

Warfan
09-15-2014, 10:02 AM
'When's the baby due?'

Alright, after watching the vid I feel really bad for fat white women and the struggles they go through :(

DwnShft2Xcelr8
09-15-2014, 10:04 AM
Ugh.. I watched that whole thing because I thought that since it's Louis C.K, it's gotta be a funny clip.
Didn't laugh once.
I feel like this video is supposed to have a message to make everyone say, "Oh, she's right. Fat girls deserve attention, too."
It's a video that'll appease those land whales involved in the Fat Acceptance Movement.

Random_Guy
09-15-2014, 10:05 AM
'When's the baby due?'

Alright, after watching the vid I feel really bad for fat white women and the struggles they go through :(
dont be a ****ing fat chick then:confusedshrug:
i mean remember that fat boi we all used to bully in high school, yeah its not about the age or the gender its about how you treat yourself with some respect and show some self restraint

joe
09-15-2014, 11:11 AM
I don't think the point is that fat people need our pity. I think the point is rare human honesty. It is expressing a pain in the pit of a persons soul, that being fat has made her this untouchable creature to most guys. And further, that even unattractive guys treat her this way.

The same way a comedian on stage is brutally honest, this clip is brutally honest. I also don't think it was coincidental that people were jogging in the background. The clip is not a soapbox for a fat person, it is a completely honest look at their pain, which subtly points to the hypocrisy by having people in the background exercising.

Nick Young
09-15-2014, 11:17 AM
LOL I hate the fat acceptance movement:lol :lol :lol

Goddamn fatties STFU, if you want to not be pitied or mocked just stop eating!

Fat bish in that video with a huge victim complex, victimizing all other fat girls too and pretending being fat is something they cannot change, while expecting the same sexual attention from men as non-fat hot girls XD

Lady saying she flirts with everyone and then EXPECTING that everyone flirts back and offended when they dont. What kind of entitlement bullshit is this

DwnShft2Xcelr8
09-15-2014, 04:47 PM
The clip is not a soapbox for a fat person, it is a completely honest look at their pain, which subtly points to the hypocrisy by having people in the background exercising.

What pain, though?

"I want attention like people who take care of their bodies, but I don't want to take care of my body! Woe is me!"

:coleman:

DeuceWallaces
09-15-2014, 05:14 PM
Were you guys all in a cave 5 months ago?

L.Kizzle
09-15-2014, 05:16 PM
We're out of food.

rezznor
09-15-2014, 05:40 PM
"you know whats the meanest thing you can say to a fat girl?"
you can't have any pizza

joe
09-15-2014, 09:46 PM
What pain, though?

"I want attention like people who take care of their bodies, but I don't want to take care of my body! Woe is me!"

:coleman:

What about the deeper pain that humans are so naturally superficial? What about hot girls ignoring you because you do not have enough money or good looks for them? Of course.. we all understand that that is how the world works. But below that understanding, I think, was a painful realization. In middle school, when we seen people ''pair off,'' cute girls dating the cute guys, ugly people dating each other. That realization about human nature is a harsh moment.

Besides, I think the show did a great job of taking the piss out of itself, to borrow an English term. By having those joggers in the back, it kind of makes the point... you really do not have a right to complain. But still, this is your chance to be heard. I think it balances it, although it doesn't make that balance very obvious.

RidonKs
09-15-2014, 11:58 PM
Ugh.. I watched that whole thing because I thought that since it's Louis C.K, it's gotta be a funny clip.
Didn't laugh once.
I feel like this video is supposed to have a message to make everyone say, "Oh, she's right. Fat girls deserve attention, too."
It's a video that'll appease those land whales involved in the Fat Acceptance Movement.
if that's what you got out of it, i don't think you really understood it. nobody thinks people should force themselves to date fat girls out of pity or tolerance or pc or any of that nonsense. joe pretty much nailed it in his posts above.

RidonKs
09-15-2014, 11:59 PM
Were you guys all in a cave 5 months ago?
it caused a stir i take it?

DeuceWallaces
09-16-2014, 12:35 PM
it caused a stir i take it?

Yes it was all over mainstream news, reddit, message boards, etc.

sweggeh
09-16-2014, 12:38 PM
Messed up is that she's cute. She could lose weight and be really cute.

How you can call that potato faced Mr Bean looking bowling ball cute is beyond my comprehension.

DukeDelonte13
09-16-2014, 12:38 PM
I once was at this college party with a bunch of people chilling in front of the house and these two fat girls walk up.

One of the guys yells, "You must be lost, McDonalds is that way" in front of a whole bunch of people.

Very sh*tty and cold blooded.

sweggeh
09-16-2014, 12:41 PM
I once was at this college party with a bunch of people chilling in front of the house and these two fat girls walk up.

One of the guys yells, "You must be lost, McDonalds is that way" in front of a whole bunch of people.

Very sh*tty and cold blooded.

I know a guy who was dared to go up to a fat girl and say "Can I get your number baby cow?". Funny as ****.

If they dont like it, lose weight. Lazy bitches.

RidonKs
09-16-2014, 12:45 PM
Yes it was all over mainstream news, reddit, message boards, etc.
without going too far into it, what was the reaction/controversy?

or was it just clip posting and nodding

RidonKs
09-16-2014, 12:48 PM
Messed up is that she's cute. She could lose weight and be really cute.
this is true. there's a waitress i used to work with who i spent a few hours with the other night who looks almost identical to that actress... exact same situation as you just described

louis ck on wishing he could just eat one donut (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFdnZDCKf3s)

he's been talking about this shit for a while now. it was putting himself in female shoes that made that scene.

DeuceWallaces
09-16-2014, 12:53 PM
without going too far into it, what was the reaction/controversy?

or was it just clip posting and nodding

A much more informed version of the comments and discussion in this thread.

RidonKs
09-16-2014, 12:54 PM
A much more informed version of the comments and discussion in this thread.
well that clears it up then

Theoo
09-16-2014, 02:18 PM
what the fk ** i see in these video , land whale on earth , everone be very careful there are whale in area .. oh my lord it are a man and he are communicate with whale , that are #1 mistakes first of all , oh my lord land whale are angered !! VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION WITH ANGERED LAND WHALE !!! LAND WHALE DO NOT SUFFOCATE TO AIR ; THE CAN FOREVER BREATHE TO AIR THE DONT NOT NEED WATAER ; o h my lord land whale are gone turn these man into beta , if he take hand of whale he well be beta forever , or he try to trick her and throw to her in the ocean where she belong .. what afk** he have grab a hand to whale !! .. o no not good

Trollsmasher
09-16-2014, 02:24 PM
http://rs1img.memecdn.com/you-can-amp-039-t-tell-someone-amp-039-s-health-by-looking-at-them-what-fat-people-actually-believe-stop-healthism_o_3518289.jpg

riseagainst
09-16-2014, 02:29 PM
"you are not fat"

stax
09-16-2014, 03:25 PM
I counted 14 or 15 joggers, 5 cyclists, 1 group playing soccer and 1 group I think shooting hoops. :applause: