PDA

View Full Version : How come Derick Rose still can't shoot 3's?

Hoopz2332
09-15-2014, 11:21 AM
and the internat one is closer:yaohappy:

http://i.imgur.com/d1QFHZm.png

https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/511255412734451712

nathanjizzle
09-15-2014, 11:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dINR1SnW7wg :yaohappy:

Hoopz2332
09-15-2014, 11:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dINR1SnW7wg :yaohappy:

fluke:coleman:

RRR3
09-15-2014, 11:25 AM
How come OP still can't English?

Hoopz2332
09-15-2014, 11:28 AM
How come OP still can't English?

?? I don't understand your question?:lol

nathanjizzle
09-15-2014, 11:31 AM
fluke:coleman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NooPz2LolTw:coleman:

Pointguard
09-15-2014, 11:50 AM
Who cares? The FIBA ball is slippery. USA players have never consistently hit threes in the FIBA tournament since they joined it. Rose was never known for his three point shooting but he's got two FIBA championships. And penetrates better than anybody.

And since when has shooting threes been a criteria for anything in the tournament?

Legends66NBA7
09-15-2014, 12:17 PM
Who cares?

And since when has shooting threes been a criteria for anything in the tournament?

A lot of people care since there's been topics about it.

When hasn't shooting 3's been a criteria for the tournament ? It's a part of the game and it's basically why this team was assembled. Spacing the floor.

hawksdogsbraves
09-15-2014, 12:36 PM
You see it all comes down to muscle memory and... oh wait, that one doesn't work....

Well it's because he had a hurt knee and didn't practice shooting for 2 straight years so.... oh wait that's not right either...

Oh well it's just that the FIBA ball is extra slippery so it's hard to shoot 3's. That's right. The perfect excuse for Rose's latest failure.

imdaman99
09-15-2014, 12:46 PM
You see it all comes down to muscle memory and... oh wait, that one doesn't work....

Well it's because he had a hurt knee and didn't practice shooting for 2 straight years so.... oh wait that's not right either...

Oh well it's just that the FIBA ball is extra slippery so it's hard to shoot 3's. That's right. The perfect excuse for Rose's latest failure.
The US won, hardly a failure. Him playing in FIBA was step 1 in his road back.

Believe it or not, athletes have the ability to get rusty.

Paul George 24
09-15-2014, 02:02 PM
How come leflop james still can't shoot 80ft% at the line :lol

RRR3
09-15-2014, 02:05 PM
He did in the playoffs.

Paul George 24
09-15-2014, 02:09 PM
He did in the playoffs.

playoffs :roll:
how many years :lol

BlackWhiteGreen
09-15-2014, 02:12 PM
The FIBA ball is slippery :roll: :roll: wowww

hawksdogsbraves
09-15-2014, 02:38 PM
The US won, hardly a failure. Him playing in FIBA was step 1 in his road back.

Believe it or not, athletes have the ability to get rusty.

He did nothing to help the USA win. In fact, you could probably make the argument that he hurt our chances, considering he played horribly and took up the spot of someone who could have contributed more.

The very fact that he was on the team was an act of cronyism from Coach K and Thibs, who used the tournament as one big rehab session for a player who wasn't good enough to be on the team by his own merit.

It didn't end up mattering because the rest of the world is downright awful at basketball, but the point still remains.

RRR3
09-15-2014, 02:43 PM
playoffs :roll:
how many years :lol
Playoffs>regular season.
LeClutch stepping up when it matters most :bowdown:

Doranku
09-15-2014, 03:10 PM
Who cares? The FIBA ball is slippery. USA players have never consistently hit threes in the FIBA tournament since they joined it. Rose was never known for his three point shooting but he's got two FIBA championships. And penetrates better than anybody.

Rose is ****ing awful. So tired of these delusional Bulls fans thinking this guy is going to come out and play like an all-star. The dude is done.

DONE.

ballinhun8
09-15-2014, 03:31 PM
Playoffs>regular season.

LeClutch?

That's the funniest thing on the boards in a while.

SamuraiSWISH
09-15-2014, 03:35 PM
a) He's rusty, 2x years away from elite basketball
b) It's not his job on this team
c) He's proven he can shoot 3's, from a further line in the league
d) Relying on 3 pointers exclusively is fool's gold
3) He's their best attacker off the dribble. No one can stay in front

So why would Derrick be critiqued from a logical person for not hitting 3 point shots? He's still a better all around player than both of the sharp shooting PGs who had the better percentages from distance. Who cares? We dominated the competition, and Derrick while rusty was clearly coasting the vast majority of the tournament.

Did no one see him breaking ankles in the gold medal game, then proceeding to split a double team like he was Neo in the Matrix? More impressive to me than wide open 3 pointers.

Pointguard
09-15-2014, 03:43 PM
Rose is ****ing awful. So tired of these delusional Bulls fans thinking this guy is going to come out and play like an all-star. The dude is done.

DONE.
You are so delusional you think you are some type of God. Who are you to even imagine you know the fate of anybody??? You are a delusional hater filled with hate, wishing the worst. If you think that will serve you in your life, see where it gets you. Rose is taken care of, your hate isn't going to make his life bad. The ill will you wish on others is more about you and your circle in life than it will ever be about them.

theoneneo
09-15-2014, 03:46 PM

:kobe:

Cocaine80s
09-15-2014, 03:47 PM
You are so delusional you think you are some type of God. Who are you to even imagine you know the fate of anybody??? You are a delusional hater filled with hate, wishing the worst. If you think that will serve you in your life, see where it gets you. Rose is taken care of, your hate isn't going to make his life bad. The ill will you wish on others is more about you and your circle in life than it will ever be about them.
my god you are surpassing poido as the biggest rose stan here :facepalm

Eric Cartman
09-15-2014, 03:54 PM
The FIBA ball is slippery :roll: :roll: wowww

Can't believe this nigg'a just said that :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

I'm dead.

Hoopz2332
09-15-2014, 07:13 PM

Rose wishes he could shoot as good as lebron

Surprising observations on Lebron's 3pt shooting and spot up game (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353243)

Doranku
09-15-2014, 07:48 PM
What the f*ck? :roll:

Hoopz2332
09-15-2014, 07:57 PM

:coleman:

http://i.imgur.com/tsvexVF.jpg

poido123
09-15-2014, 08:44 PM

DONE.

Why does it bother you so much? You do realise the Rose hate is getting ridiculous and us Bulls fans have to listen to so much crap on here.

:confusedshrug:

Don't you have a Lakers team to worry about? I know you don't support the Nets...

knicksman
09-15-2014, 09:06 PM
because hes stupid. The guy wants to be a score first pg despite that style not winning anything as the man. And worse, it makes him prone to injury while cp3 is still impacting like a superstar despite being injured b4.

poido123
09-15-2014, 09:11 PM
because hes stupid. The guy wants to be a score first pg despite that style not winning anything as the man. And worse, it makes him prone to injury while cp3 is still impacting like a superstar despite being injured b4.

Paul hasn't led the Clippers to shit, doe.

Jameerthefear
09-15-2014, 09:17 PM
The ball is slippery?
:roll: :roll: TOPKEK

Pointguard
09-15-2014, 09:17 PM
A lot of people care since there's been topics about it.

When hasn't shooting 3's been a criteria for the tournament ? It's a part of the game and it's basically why this team was assembled. Spacing the floor.

Really, where did you hear that? You really thought this was why the team was assembled? And to compete for the cup was something totally different, I guess. You really thought this one through didn't you. You really thought they put Rose on the team for shooting??? And that we need a "topics" as you say it when there isn't one about the guys who are on the team for shooting? Why not make a topic about FIBA alley oops and feature Rose

Kyrie, Harden, Manimal, Unibrow were the key offensive players and most were from the start and they basically aren't shooters. Klay Thompson was a surprise and he was the biggest in the whole USA team but we should be talking about Rose.

And since when has the USA team ever gone out there to outshoot teams with a different ball that always disoriented our shooters some?

Jameerthefear
09-15-2014, 09:20 PM
Really, where did you hear that? You really thought this was why the team was assembled? And to compete for the cup was something totally different, I guess. You really thought this one through didn't you. You really thought they put Rose on the team for shooting??? And that we need a "topics" as you say it when there isn't one about the guys who are on the team for shooting? Why not make a topic about FIBA alley oops and feature Rose

Kyrie, Harden, Manimal, Unibrow were the key offensive players and most were from the start and they basically aren't shooters. Klay Thompson was a surprise and he was the biggest in the whole USA team but we should be talking about Rose.

And since when has the USA team ever gone out there to outshoot teams with a different ball that always disoriented our shooters some?
did u just say harden and kyrie aren't shooters? u are so dumb lol

Pointguard
09-15-2014, 09:30 PM
did u just say harden and kyrie aren't shooters?
u are so dumb lol
I won't take for granted that you can read - but I didn't say that. But I will help you out with the conversation because I know you have trouble. What do you think their main strengths are? Can you describe their games?

Pointguard
09-15-2014, 09:37 PM
Why does it bother you so much? You do realise the Rose hate is getting ridiculous and us Bulls fans have to listen to so much crap on here.

:confusedshrug:

Don't you have a Lakers team to worry about? I know you don't support the Nets...

He's a Laker fan? He's a hater to the bone. Didn't think he had a favorite.

SpecialQue
09-15-2014, 09:40 PM
OP is still dumber than a mountain of shit.

JohnFreeman
09-15-2014, 09:44 PM
The ball is slippery?
:roll: :roll: TOPKEK
ayy lmao

knicksman
09-15-2014, 09:46 PM
Paul hasn't led the Clippers to shit, doe.

put rose on the west and he wont do shit either

Pointguard
09-15-2014, 10:17 PM
ayy lmao
Are you and Jameer the same age??? Have either one of you been on any basketball teams?

poido123
09-15-2014, 10:20 PM
He's a Laker fan? He's a hater to the bone. Didn't think he had a favorite.

I haven't seen him post all that much lately...

Back when I first joined, I remember him as a Laker fan. Could be wrong though :confusedshrug:

Pointguard
09-15-2014, 10:21 PM
put rose on the west and he wont do shit either
After mid Dec. he swept the 4 elite teams out West when he won the MVP. Swept them clean.

Combat Wombat
09-15-2014, 10:23 PM
Are you and Jameer the same age??? Have either one of you been on any basketball teams?

Look at their post count and posts-per-day and you'll have your answer.

:pimp:

navy
09-15-2014, 10:25 PM
Why do people make statements like this?

You really think Rose isnt practicing his 3s?

Shooting a basketball has a genetic aspect to it as does any skill. He can improve but the odds of him ever being a sharpshooter? Slim to none.

knicksman
09-15-2014, 10:40 PM
After mid Dec. he swept the 4 elite teams out West when he won the MVP. Swept them clean.

still the champ came from the west. And his team won same win % with him being worse and missing almost half the season.

El Gato Negro
09-15-2014, 11:36 PM
Anyone who played bball as a kid should be able to take one look at roses shooting form and see why he struggles to hit shots.

Pointguard
09-15-2014, 11:39 PM
still the champ came from the west. And his team won same win % with him being worse and missing almost half the season.
They won one playoff game without him to the 8th seed. They didn't dominate the elite. The champ would have came from the East if Lebron didn't have a severe melt down.

poido123
09-15-2014, 11:42 PM
Anyone who played bball as a kid should be able to take one look at roses shooting form and see why he struggles to hit shots.

Not Ray Allen form, but is there anything wrong with this? Perhaps if you want to critique lack of lift on his jump...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2aGahkYQz4

El Gato Negro
09-16-2014, 12:18 AM
Not Ray Allen form, but is there anything wrong with this? Perhaps if you want to critique lack of lift on his jump...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2aGahkYQz4
in actual games not practice he has a bad habit of leaning to the right on his three point attempts. he did it the entire time playing fiba and you can see an example in Nathans video he posted in this thread (last shot) he makes them harder than he needs to.

poido123
09-16-2014, 12:23 AM
in actual games not practice he has a bad habit of leaning to the right on his three point attempts. he did it the entire time playing fiba and you can see an example in Nathans video he posted in this thread (last shot) he makes them harder than he needs to.

Ok, fair point. :cheers:

I'm not at all interested in arguing the fine print here, I'm just hoping he plays well for the TEAM, I don't care about anything else really as long as the team is successful.

El Gato Negro
09-16-2014, 12:42 AM
Ok, fair point. :cheers:

I'm not at all interested in arguing the fine print here, I'm just hoping he plays well for the TEAM, I don't care about anything else really as long as the team is successful.
I don't see any reason he won't play well for the bulls, he still has good effort on defense and gets to the rim whenever he wants which is all the bulls need him to do. Two more weeks till preseason! :cheers:

poido123
09-16-2014, 01:27 AM
I don't see any reason he won't play well for the bulls, he still has good effort on defense and gets to the rim whenever he wants which is all the bulls need him to do. Two more weeks till preseason! :cheers:

Spending way too much time on the computer as it is...

Then thrashing streams? I'll be like that asian kid who died from too much internet watching :lol

But seriously, Bulls fans are literally crawling to the start of the season.

Completely exhausted from the constant waiting for our leader to be back and to start proving the doubters wrong...

:D

Good luck this season, our battle should be epic :cheers:

Jameerthefear
09-16-2014, 01:29 AM
Spending way too much time on the computer as it is...

Then thrashing streams? I'll be like that asian kid who died from too much internet watching :lol

But seriously, Bulls fans are literally crawling to the start of the season.

Completely exhausted from the constant waiting for our leader to be back and to start proving the doubters wrong...

:D

Good luck this season, our battle should be epic :cheers:
He won't be doing that.

ballinhun8
09-16-2014, 02:44 AM
He won't be doing that.

STFU

Go to the off the court lounge.

You don't deserve to speak in the NBA forum.

diamenz
09-16-2014, 03:13 AM
one for nineteen??? holy chit... what a chucker.

Undisputed
09-16-2014, 03:14 AM
He hasn't played much basketball in the past two years, if you haven't noticed. Pre-injury his 3 point shot was coming together. He's picking up the pieces for sure.

ImKobe
09-16-2014, 03:17 AM
He did in the playoffs.

And playing what, 20 games? Let's see him do this on a consistent basis for an entire regular season plus Playoffs, hasn't happened yet...

Dresta
09-16-2014, 04:41 AM

:lol

OMG the lengths you will go to to defend a past it basketball player (who was never that good anyway). The ball slippery smh. USA players are always lighting it up from 3 in international games - even Wade took a bunch and made around 50% in 2008.

1-19 doe?

slippery ball?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Dresta
09-16-2014, 04:50 AM

'Disorientating FIBA ball'? I didn't know they were bouncing a Watermelon or something.

FYI, those balls aren't slippery and if they make any difference it isn't noticeable. I doubt you've ever even played with one of those balls.

Graviton
09-16-2014, 05:08 AM
'Disorientating FIBA ball'? I didn't know they were bouncing a Watermelon or something.

FYI, those balls aren't slippery and if they make any difference it isn't noticeable. I doubt you've ever even played with one of those balls.

We need to investigate these "slippery" balls further, interviews must be conducted to ask players what they felt when touching those balls, how the sweat and hours of handling such balls affected their hands and stamina. These unique balls may be hazardous to their health, you never know. If Rose couldn't handle the roughness of their balls, maybe he shouldn't participate in international parties.

Dresta
09-16-2014, 05:17 AM
We need to investigate these "slippery" balls further, interviews must be conducted to ask players what they felt when touching those balls, how the sweat and hours of handling such balls affected their hands and stamina. These unique balls may be hazardous to their health, you never know. If Rose couldn't handle the roughness of their balls, maybe he shouldn't participate in international parties.
It's true: how long are we Americans going to put up with evil European balls that 'disorientate' our players, even blinding one of them so badly he only managed to make 1 of the 19 3 point shots he took?

It's a conspiracy against America!!

poido123
09-16-2014, 06:03 AM
Point guard is a good guy, but I can't support you on that one bro :oldlol:

Slippery ball is no excuse :oldlol:

NZStreetBaller
09-16-2014, 06:31 AM
The important thing is rose tried guys. its all about having fun and doing your best.

ralph_i_el
09-16-2014, 08:35 AM
The important thing is rose tried guys. its all about having fun and doing your best.
good job, good effort

Pointguard
09-16-2014, 12:44 PM
OMG the lengths you will go to to defend a past it basketball player (who was never that good anyway). The ball slippery smh. USA players are always lighting it up from 3 in international games - even Wade took a bunch and made around 50% in 2008.

1-19 doe?

slippery ball?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Are you skilled in anything in life, at all. Have you become proficient at anything at all? If you tell me that they can change size and surface of anything your worked with most of your life and you don't have an adaption time, I know you are lying or you just are really bad at everything. Its not even a question. Everyday shooters can tell you if the distance between the grooves is off never mind the weight and texture.

Dresta, I think you favor the guy in your avatar. So asking if you ever touched a basketball in this century is not a question I'm going entertain. Ask anybody here if they touched the international ball and the official NBA ball if they are the same. Graviton is a little younger than you but he's never played ball either - or at least realize he was in a game - might have been in one tho.

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/deron-williams-claims-the-olympic-basketball-is-slippery/

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98514&page=2 Some guys on this board, guys that actually go outside, were discussing this topic before.

Oscar Schmidt was the greatest shooter ever with an international ball. He was a level higher than any American ever was with that ball. Why do you think this was so? I'm sure Chris Mullin could handle him with an NBA ball and I'm sure you two geniuses will think its the court. Or maybe the ball has international evil in it like Graviton is hinting at.

Look the ball affects all NBA players some. Rose wasn't brought there to shoot. and he is trying to catch up with timing, legs, and other things that will take away from focusing on changing his shot calibration and hand positioning on the ball. If you watched he missed a lot of layups, but this requires you guys actually watching the game and possessing analytical skills. Would you put up that he's going to keep missing layups.

In the end, yeah, its not a big deal he missed a lot of layups, much less jump shots in the tournament. He was among the tops in the league in points in the paint at one time. When somebody pulls your coat and tells you there are better things to harp on - like the guys who were brought there to shoot and their bright futures, I'm helping you guys out.

Legends66NBA7
09-16-2014, 01:13 PM
Slippery ball only effected 1 guy

http://i.imgur.com/cjdZjwx.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bxi8aLLCAAA_h55.png

imdaman99
09-16-2014, 01:39 PM
He wasn't comfortable in the role they had for him. It happens. It's not like there aren't chemistry issues when you just throw a bunch of players out there together that don't have much court time together.

I am a very good shooter (they call me reggie at my park, how insulting) and I had a Jason Kidd type last month in a league I joined, where I couldn't buy a 3. Think Kidd at the end of his Knicks career, he literally couldn't hit a shot for a month. I was not comfortable with the role they had me in. Rose was not suited for that, especially since he is coming back to shake off rust.

I am not about to make up many more excuses for him though, if he sucks this season I ain't holding back :pimp:

Paul George 24
09-16-2014, 01:45 PM
Playoffs>regular season.

leclutch is so clutch when he passing the ball :roll:

Paul George 24
09-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Rose wishes he could shoot as good as lebron

Surprising observations on Lebron's 3pt shooting and spot up game (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353243)

rose definately can't shoot air ball at line as gd as leflop james

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2635483/air-ball-o.gif

http://www.morningprint.com/updata/user_img/nanna20140917032143.gif

Pointguard
09-16-2014, 02:04 PM
Slippery ball only effected 1 guy

Very GOOD! :applause: :applause: The guy that didn't have his legs, the guy that hasn't shot a ball in a competitive situation in 7 months, the guy that wasn't brought there to shoot, the guy that was brought there for his athleticism and speed, the guy who was only a shooter on his own team by default. Logic, does that work for you?

Why not look at Plumlee's assist numbers? You want something so bad you have abandoned common sense in favor of being a troll. What do you want me to say? That you wear it well? Ok, you make a good troll. You happy now? And you are a hit and run troll. You going to leave this argument like you did earlier in this thread.

Pointguard
09-16-2014, 02:10 PM
I am not about to make up many more excuses for him though, if he sucks this season I ain't holding back :pimp:

I think you're under your alternate scree-name, this one hates Derrick Rose and loves Westbrook.

riseagainst
09-16-2014, 02:13 PM
maybe basketball just isn't his thing. He should go try out for baseball.

imdaman99
09-16-2014, 02:24 PM
I think you're under your alternate scree-name, this one hates Derrick Rose and loves Westbrook.
I will grow to hate Rose once you guys start overrating the shit outa him again.

There is no argument for Rose being better than Westbrook anymore though, so there is nothing to say there :oldlol:

As for being a Knicks fan and a Rose fan... I don't get it and never will. If Westbrook was on the Bulls or Pacers or Heat, you best believe I'd hate the shit outa him. But he is not. He is on a non-rival team, therefore Westbrook is my guy :pimp:

Pointguard
09-16-2014, 04:24 PM
I will grow to hate Rose once you guys start overrating the shit outa him again.

There is no argument for Rose being better than Westbrook anymore though, so there is nothing to say there :oldlol:

As for being a Knicks fan and a Rose fan... I don't get it and never will. If Westbrook was on the Bulls or Pacers or Heat, you best believe I'd hate the shit outa him. But he is not. He is on a non-rival team, therefore Westbrook is my guy :pimp:
If they win in the Garden they are rivals. If the Knicks are contenders everybody is a rival. When that isn't the situation its not a big deal at all. If Rose stayed healthy he's likely better than Westbrook. But I give Westbrook credit, I doubt he will ever be MVP but I won't rule it out. Of the healthy players now, I would root for Westbrook. He's the heart and soul (blood,sweat and tears) of the league now.

Fam and friends in Chicago have been beneficiaries of Rose goodwill projects as well. You can like who you like, that's all good. I was getting at you because you where acting like you were once some protector of Rose at one point - I just didn't recall that. You already turned on him. Which is your choice. You are not a troll hater, so its all good.

Legends66NBA7
09-16-2014, 04:34 PM
PG, I didn't see your first response. I'll respond when I get a moment.

ArbitraryWater
09-16-2014, 04:37 PM

:roll: :roll:

Jameerthefear
09-16-2014, 04:57 PM
Pointguard is a p*ssy bitch. Slippery ball?
ayy lmao

Pointguard
09-16-2014, 05:14 PM
Pointguard is a p*ssy bitch. Slippery ball?
ayy lmao
I think ya mom's needs to call you in to do some homework. You aren't grown and shouldn't hang around older people if they ain't civilized you yet. Watch the path you tread.

Dengness9
09-16-2014, 05:38 PM
Derrick Rose is back as the most popular bball player in the free world.

If he's this popular going 1-19 from the 3 in Fiba, just imagine how popular he'll be when his shot starts falling.

Legends66NBA7
09-16-2014, 07:20 PM
Really, where did you hear that?

The coaches of the team.

Why not look at Plumlee's assist numbers?

I listed the other image for the splits and volume, not for the other stats. And why would I (just saying) compare a center's (one who played one of the fewest minutes in the tournament) assist numbers to a guard ? Compare them the other guards (Harden, Thompson, and DeRozan are guards who alternate playing SF for the tournament) or just strictly the PG's (Irving and Curry, even though Curry was a SG this tournament).

Not going to bother with the rest of the posts.

Pointguard
09-16-2014, 07:51 PM
The coaches of the team.

I listed the other image for the splits and volume, not for the other stats. And why would I (just saying) compare a center's (one who played one of the fewest minutes in the tournament) assist numbers to a guard ? Compare them the other guards (Harden, Thompson, and DeRozan are guards who alternate playing SF for the tournament) or just strictly the PG's (Irving and Curry, even though Curry was a SG this tournament).

Not going to bother with the rest of the posts.
Well you shouldn't have. You didn't come close to answering anything. At any rate, every player on that list is going to have a bad series. When Rose was himself he didn't have a bad series. He had trouble adjusting but it was of zero consequence. You guys don't even have the decency to big up the guys who performed better than they should. They won you know.

Why are there six threads about Rose when several players showed different dimensions to their games (Klay, Kyrie, Faried, Cousins etc.) and have far less threads. Why are you, I would guess a grown man, following around Jameer from thread to thread bumping him as a troll/hater? Its your right but I thought you had more going on. My bad.

Legends66NBA7
09-16-2014, 07:58 PM
Why are you, I would guess a grown man, following around Jameer from thread to thread bumping him as a troll/hater?

What are you talking about ?

Pointguard
09-18-2014, 02:38 AM
What are you talking about ?
You are making your rounds on the anti Rose circuit and making sure you get in on clown threads. Like you don't understand the concept of a player being rusty or off. You were way more active in the nay sayer threads and on the nay sayer side than pumping up the win and the progress of Klay, Kyrie, Faried, Cousins etc.

SexSymbol
09-18-2014, 04:41 AM

What the ****?
That's a top 5 ball ever

comerb
09-18-2014, 03:54 PM
You are making your rounds on the anti Rose circuit and making sure you get in on clown threads. Like you don't understand the concept of a player being rusty or off. You were way more active in the nay sayer threads and on the nay sayer side than pumping up the win and the progress of Klay, Kyrie, Faried, Cousins etc.

Shooting 5% from behind the arc and 25% total is not "rusty". It's ****ing terrible.

And your silly ass excuse about the ball being slippery is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard on this forum.

Lebronxrings
09-18-2014, 03:58 PM
I'm a drose stan, but even i admit that hes finished.

Dengness9
09-18-2014, 04:02 PM
DRose

Pointguard
09-18-2014, 04:49 PM
That also might give you an idea about my age, which you seem to be overestimating. And in cricket the ball is actually in a constant process of change, and as a bowler you need to be aware of how the ball has changed and how to best use it to your advantage (yet somehow Rose can't adjust to a slightly different ball despite having weeks to practice with the damn thing). Or were you not talking strictly about sporting skills because i could give you a list of those too? I'm not usually one for self-promotion you see; i'm only bothering with this for your benefit.
Simple question. Was Oscar Schmidt that much better than any American with the rock in international play? Oscar was rocking 40, 42, 46 points and averaging over 36 ppg. He was on a different planet than Reggie Miller. It was not a contest. Since you believe everybody gets instantmatic acclimation why is it that Reggie Miller would return the favor with a NBA ball.

You could lose a competitive advantage due to grip, grasp, texture, release, non standardized size/weight in anything and everything you do. Are you really just learning this. If a player has to re-calibrate distance, release, grasp in a game of inches after he learned to flow on automatic pilot when shooting, he can easily over-think the shot if he has to re-calibrate. ESPECIALLY if he is just learning to get his legs underneath him. This isn't rocket science. Rose had some problems with the release of the ball. Its a giant deal to haters because they can get off. But most players go thru a spell when this happens.

You never seen players hollar at other players to just shoot the ball. I know for a fact that I cook faster, play wind instruments, string instruments, percussion instruments, play basketball/pool/bowling/ping pong better, DJ, work tools all more proficiently when the tools are uniform. I rarely have to think of my actions when utilize these things when at/near home.

FYI i don't favour the guy in my avatar, and nothing i've posted on this site would lead someone who knew what they're talking about to think that i did, so again, you're wrong. Also, i grew up in the UK, so have handled those balls plenty, used them throughout my youth, and never have i once heard a complaint of their being 'slippery' (unless an old, worn ball). They were generally the best balls around. Shooting with them is no different than shooting with an NBA ball. Funny that all these European guys can come into the NBA and be great shooters with the NBA ball straight off the bat despite.
Who? Dirk the best of the best was shooting 40% from two and 20% from three with a much longer acclimation period.

Rose wasn't brought there to shoot? As far as i'm aware he was only there to make the team worse for his own personal benefit. There are also others clearly more deserving than he is, and who would've helped the team more. I have a problem with unmerited preferential treatment, and so would you if you weren't a Bulls fan.
In hindsight, you can say anything, change the whole history of the world - that's fools gold - fairy tale nonsense. Rose was on the team because of continuity (he played well in the last games), and he did better in the tryouts and primarily because coach K is smarter than most. Things don't always pan out perfect - they almost never, ever do. The way you guys are carrying on about this nonsense shows and incredibly unbalanced negative view of things. One would think that the team struggled, lost and should be despondent. Its really hilarious. You guys rarely mention a positive when nine guys were impressive and one struggled. The one who struggled had great reasons to have struggled.

Legends66NBA7
09-18-2014, 06:54 PM
You are making your rounds on the anti Rose circuit.

Rounds ?

ballinhun8
09-18-2014, 07:02 PM
I'm a drose stan, but even i admit that hes finished.

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/kill_myself_nph.gif

poido123
09-18-2014, 07:05 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/kill_myself_nph.gif

Hoopz2332
09-18-2014, 07:25 PM
rose definately can't shoot air ball at line as gd as leflop james

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2635483/air-ball-o.gif

http://www.morningprint.com/updata/user_img/nanna20140917032143.gif

get at me when Rose gets on this level while shooting 3-4 threes per game or +40% on 250+ attempts.

http://i.imgur.com/5sA7tk6.png

poido123
09-18-2014, 07:33 PM

get at me when Rose gets on this level while shooting 3-4 threes per game or +40% on 250+ attempts.

Player fans :facepalm

Pointguard
09-18-2014, 09:31 PM
Rounds ?

TheMarkMadsen
09-18-2014, 09:48 PM

yeeaaaaaahhh

but Lebron has never shot 70% TS for any season...

Hoopz2332
09-18-2014, 10:30 PM
yeeaaaaaahhh

but Lebron has never shot 70% TS for any season...

I know, that was early on last season. This is his real TS% from last season, something Rose still will never touch while shooting 38% from 3 on 300+ threes:eek:

http://i.imgur.com/KlGJo4k.jpg