PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland is ****ing stacked

Cocaine80s
09-15-2014, 09:52 PM
If Blatt can get their defense to not be shit then its a title this year imo.

Wade-Lebron-Bosh was a terrible fit yet dominated the league for almost 4 years.

Kyrie-Love-Lebron fit perfectly and should rape the rest of the league.

Damn this season gon be good

RRR3
09-15-2014, 09:56 PM
Heat were a great defensive team for first 3 years tho

Fowl
09-15-2014, 09:57 PM
The game isn't played on paper. There were a lot of locker room problems going on before LeBron and Kevin love came in, mostly involving Kyrie and Waiters both wanting the ball more, and now they're going to get the ball even less and their growth is going to be stunted.

I seriously doubt Kyrie being the type of person to submit to Bron like Chalmers did. Chalmers was LeBron's lap dog for years.

And then comes the issue of Waiters possibly coming off the bench like not being able to dominate the ball was bad enough.

It all comes down to what Cleveland can get in a threeway deal for Kyrie and Waiters. If they can land Rondo, then that would be scary since Rondo,Bron,Love, and Varejao just stuff the fuc out of the statsheet.

RedBlackAttack
09-15-2014, 09:58 PM
These conversations are mind-numbing.

SpecialQue
09-15-2014, 09:59 PM
They'll play masterfully but still lose in the end because Cleveland is cursed by god and will never win a championship.

sportjames23
09-15-2014, 10:00 PM

Wade-Lebron-Bosh was a terrible fit yet dominated the league for almost 4 years.

No excuse this year then, bruh. Nikkas better win it all or this year is a failure. And Bran will keep dropping down on the All Time list.

imdaman99
09-15-2014, 10:01 PM
You used to be such a terrible poster, now you're a less shitty poster. Glad to see you're changing your ways :cheers:

poido123
09-15-2014, 10:01 PM
These conversations are mind-numbing.

I know.

But funny it's these threads that attract the most attention..

Just another run of the mill player fan jerkfest.

Cocaine80s
09-15-2014, 10:02 PM
You used to be such a terrible poster, now you're a less shitty poster. Glad to see you're changing your ways :cheers:
:biggums: im still posting the same shit. i was always a great poster man

SpecialQue
09-15-2014, 10:03 PM

You were never good at anything.

Real14

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-F02CsS3c9E8/TVgTT2Y6ovI/AAAAAAAAEe0/m233NZrmPAQ/s1600/james-wade-bosh-bench.jpg

poido123

This thread proves you're no different to the trolls who have perished...

Cocaine80s
You were never good at anything.
specialgay i have no beef with you

poido123
09-15-2014, 10:07 PM

Neg this fool Que.

He's a part of the hate Laker clan. :confusedshrug:

Milbuck
09-15-2014, 10:08 PM
Say what you will about OP, at least he's not tearing apart Lebron's teammates just to prop him up like other retarded Lebron stans.

Warfan
09-15-2014, 10:08 PM

If you're gonna try and insult him at least call him SpecialQueer

SpecialQue
09-15-2014, 10:10 PM

I thought you did?:confusedshrug:

Ah well. Disregard what I said, Cocainegayties.

SpecialQue
09-15-2014, 10:10 PM
If you're gonna try and insult him at least call him SpecialQueer

:coleman:

Cocaine80s
09-15-2014, 10:12 PM
I thought you did?:confusedshrug:

Ah well. Disregard what I said, Cocainegayties.
who thats bald ***** in your avi anyway

poido123
09-16-2014, 12:32 AM

I will answer it for him.

Richard Jefferson.

TheMarkMadsen
09-16-2014, 12:33 AM

good god..:facepalm :facepalm

D-FENS
09-16-2014, 06:28 AM
They'll play masterfully but still lose in the end because Cleveland is cursed by god and will never win a championship.

Thread over. Cleveland sports stink.

Nash
09-16-2014, 06:34 AM
difference between this team and Miami is this:

Waiters, Thompson and Varejao

Those 3 guys would easily be the 4th, 5th and 6th best players on the Heat. Miami had bunch of old players that struggled to make things happen. And Varejao is an actual center and not Illgauskas, Dampier or Juwan Howard.

The Kyrie and Wade swap is also for the better. Wade is the better player but he has been declining. Kyrie is young and is a PG which fits better next to Lebron. Also Irving is quality 3 point shooter while Wade isn't.

The Love and Bosh swap I'm not too sure about yet. Love is the better stretch 4 and is so unique that he can grab 12 rebounds just like that. Bosh on the other hand had to adjust to Lebron and Wade and never got to play his own game. Also Bosh developed a reliable 3 pointer only the last season. Bosh though is better defender, better rim protector more versatile and more athletic.

NZStreetBaller
09-16-2014, 06:47 AM
I will answer it for him.

Richard Jefferson.

Oh crap i always thought it was derek fisher.:facepalm

poido123
09-16-2014, 06:52 AM
Oh crap i always thought it was derek fisher.:facepalm

:lol

Same baldness.

DukeDelonte13
09-16-2014, 07:51 AM
difference between this team and Miami is this:

Waiters, Thompson and Varejao

Those 3 guys would easily be the 4th, 5th and 6th best players on the Heat. Miami had bunch of old players that struggled to make things happen. And Varejao is an actual center and not Illgauskas, Dampier or Juwan Howard.

The Kyrie and Wade swap is also for the better. Wade is the better player but he has been declining. Kyrie is young and is a PG which fits better next to Lebron. Also Irving is quality 3 point shooter while Wade isn't.

The Love and Bosh swap I'm not too sure about yet. Love is the better stretch 4 and is so unique that he can grab 12 rebounds just like that. Bosh on the other hand had to adjust to Lebron and Wade and never got to play his own game. Also Bosh developed a reliable 3 pointer only the last season. Bosh though is better defender, better rim protector more versatile and more athletic.

Good post.

You make a point that is seldom made about Waiters, TT, and Andy.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Love-Andy frontcourt will be one of the best passing frontcourt's in the league.