PDA

View Full Version : Which team should Russell Westbrook go to?

keep-itreal
09-16-2014, 09:06 AM
Most likely he won't win a ring in OKC since Scott Brooks still doesn't have any offensive game plan except KD and Russell Westbrook go 1v5 every possession.

Which team should he go to? It'd be a shame if he never wins a ring

Cocaine80s
09-16-2014, 09:11 AM
76ers

Real14
09-16-2014, 09:16 AM
I wouldn't mind him on the knicks.

Combat Wombat
09-16-2014, 09:25 AM
Would love to have him at the Lakers.

Jlamb47
09-16-2014, 09:25 AM
I feel like he needs to go to the Lakers. Hes into fashion and the hollywood side, and hes fearless like kobe

miles berg
09-16-2014, 09:39 AM
Feels like he is destined to be a Los Angeles Laker.

AboutBuckets
09-16-2014, 11:32 AM
Sixers:

MCW
Westbrook
Saric
Noel
Embiid

Nastradamus
09-16-2014, 03:05 PM
Breaking up two top 5 players who haven't even reached their prime would be one of the dumbest mistakes in the history of basketball. Presti's a Spurs guy though so he knows to keep the core together(as much as possible financially) and build around it. Those guys will be playing together for years barring injury.

J Shuttlesworth
09-16-2014, 03:07 PM
It'd be tough to see him go to the Lakers. I'd have to get used to not hating the Lakers for once

imdaman99
09-16-2014, 03:08 PM
Knicks. He wants the big city. If he can't have LA, he will want NYC :pimp:

SOD 21
09-16-2014, 03:33 PM
Russell Westbrook will stay with Oklahoma City if Kevin Durant stays with Oklahoma City.

If Kevin Durant leaves, then Russell Westbrook will certainly be right behind him and it is practically guaranteed that he would go to Los Angeles to play for the Lakers. He is from there, went to college there and spends much of his off-season there.

The Lakers will be looking for a superstar to build around and Westbrook is a great choice as will be in the middle of his prime. That is assuming that he stays healthy, of course.

JT123
09-16-2014, 05:42 PM
I would Love to see him on the Cavs. Lebron would improve his bball iq, and teach him how to win. :pimp:

FKAri
09-16-2014, 06:44 PM
China. Follow in Marbury's footsteps.

Hey Yo
09-16-2014, 07:08 PM
Russell Westbrook will stay with Oklahoma City if Kevin Durant stays with Oklahoma City.

If Kevin Durant leaves, then Russell Westbrook will certainly be right behind him and it is practically guaranteed that he would go to Los Angeles to play for the Lakers. He is from there, went to college there and spends much of his off-season there.

The Lakers will be looking for a superstar to build around and Westbrook is a great choice as will be in the middle of his prime. That is assuming that he stays healthy, of course.
The same was said about Paul George and Kevin Love.

LAL isn't the destination it once was.

JohnMax
09-16-2014, 07:15 PM
Boston. Gets traded for Rondo.

ihatetimthomas
09-16-2014, 08:57 PM
Breaking up two top 5 players who haven't even reached their prime would be one of the dumbest mistakes in the history of basketball. Presti's a Spurs guy though so he knows to keep the core together(as much as possible financially) and build around it. Those guys will be playing together for years barring injury.

Well I dont think it would be his choice to break them up. It will come down to how they play the next couple of seasons. A lot can change by then. Maybe they dont go back to the finals and he wants a chance to show what he can do as the man. Maybe OKC just doesnt put the right pieces around them and he becomes frustrated with that. To me, if they are not winning, I can see Westbrook growing disgruntled

wakencdukest
09-16-2014, 09:22 PM
He'll go to the Cavs. They're gonna need help at the 2.

Nastradamus
09-16-2014, 09:52 PM
Well I dont think it would be his choice to break them up. It will come down to how they play the next couple of seasons. A lot can change by then. Maybe they dont go back to the finals and he wants a chance to show what he can do as the man. Maybe OKC just doesnt put the right pieces around them and he becomes frustrated with that. To me, if they are not winning, I can see Westbrook growing disgruntled

You never know, but I doubt he leaves if they offer the max. It seemed to be phrased in terms of the Thunder needing to trade him though and him and Durant having conflicting styles.