PDA

View Full Version : Mario Chalmers on Lebron Ball

JohnMax
09-16-2014, 04:27 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/mario-chalmers-offers-words-of-wisdom-for-lebron-james--new-supporting-cast-195139783.html

"You know, for the first time in my career, I felt like I wasn't ... yeah, my confidence wasn't there," Chalmers said. "Going through that whole San Antonio series, I just felt like in the playoffs I kept getting worse and worse every round. I just couldn't figure it out. ...

"Yeah, that's the worst thing, because you never know," Chalmers said. "Everybody in my ear, talking about, 'We need you, we need you to do this, we need you to do that.' And then when it comes to the game, I didn't feel involved. Like, you all talk about how y'all need me, but y'all didn't put me in position to do anything. In previous years, if I was in that position, I would make sure I would go get the ball, I would put myself in position to score. I felt like this year, we all just took too much of a back seat in the Finals. ...

"I feel like I've finally got a chance to shine, show my real game," Chalmers said. "Me, CB, D-Wade and the rest of the guys, we're going to pick it up, we're still going to play Miami Heat basketball, and we're still gonna be a competitor."

Doranku
09-16-2014, 04:29 PM
LeBron suppressing a teammate's game?!?!!

Say it ain't so. :oldlol:

SouBeachTalents
09-16-2014, 04:31 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353997

MP.Trey
09-16-2014, 04:33 PM

LeBron getting a garbage role player 2 rings?!?!?

Say it ain't so.

Taller than CP3
09-16-2014, 04:34 PM
I'm going to laugh so hard when Rio proves everyone wrong.

rule1223
09-16-2014, 04:42 PM
b-b-b-but lebron makes all his teammates better and they love playing with him and would take a huge paycut just to play with him... LMAO the only reason scrubs want to play with lebron is so they get their chance to become the ray allen by saving his ass when he chokes

Trollsmasher
09-16-2014, 04:43 PM

you act like suppresing Chalmers' influence on the game is not a good thing:coleman:

Doranku
09-16-2014, 04:44 PM
LeBron getting a garbage role player 2 rings?!?!?

Say it ain't so.

:oldlol: Cavs fans make my blood boil. You're all so pathetic, acting like a dejected teenage girl who got dumped on the side of the road by her boyfriend for four years and then getting right back on your knees for him as soon as returns.

uber
09-16-2014, 04:47 PM
:oldlol: Cavs fans make my blood boil. You're all so pathetic, acting like a dejected teenage girl who got dumped on the side of the road by her boyfriend for four years and then getting right back on your knees for him as soon as returns.

but but but he returned because he loves the cavs soooooo much .. that makes it alright

ArbitraryWater
09-16-2014, 04:48 PM
Gon' be hilarious when he sucks harder this year

Doranku
09-16-2014, 04:50 PM
but but but he returned because he loves the cavs soooooo much .. that makes it alright

A half page letter written by his PR people was all it took for Cavs fans to forget how he punked their entire franchise on National Television just four years ago. What a bunch of sheep. :oldlol:

triangleoffense
09-16-2014, 05:08 PM
Whine whine whine, seriously if teammates or coaches don't find you be more vocal or get open more. Your obviously not Lebron so fact of life some people have to try harder to get stuff other people were born with.

JT123
09-16-2014, 05:11 PM
I already made this thread. :facepalm Mods, close this thread.

Sarcastic
09-16-2014, 05:11 PM
In 2 years, this thread will be renamed "Kyrie Irving on Lebron Ball".

Hey Yo
09-16-2014, 05:17 PM
Quote from a different article

"To be honest, I sat in the house and pouted," Chalmers said. "I felt like, for us to have the opportunity to accomplish a three-peat like that, and not being able to perform to the best of my ability, not being able to be there for my team. ... I just felt like I let people down. Especially with it being my contract year, I feel like I let myself down along with the Heat organization."

senelcoolidge
09-16-2014, 05:28 PM
Lebron ball is hard to watch..not the most thing to watch in the basketball world. Plus I agree it hurts others games.

JT123
09-16-2014, 05:29 PM
In 2 years, this thread will be renamed "Kyrie Irving on Lebron Ball".
Show me where Chalmers even mentions Lebron in the article. :sleeping
Trolls like you and the OP are just mad that players love playing with Lebron. It's pretty sad that this article, in which Chalmers never even mentions Lebron, is the closest thing you can find to suggest that one of his teammates didn't enjoy playing with him. :oldlol:

pegasus
09-16-2014, 05:38 PM
Show me where Chalmers even mentions Lebron in the article. :sleeping
Trolls like you and the OP are just mad that players love playing with Lebron. It's pretty sad that this article, in which Chalmers never even mentions Lebron, is the closest thing you can find to suggest that one of his teammates didn't enjoy playing with him. :oldlol:
Their stats speak for themselves, so they don't need to. Every good-to-great player has suffered from playing with Lebron. That's a fact.

SamuraiSWISH
09-16-2014, 05:45 PM
turning stars into role players. selfless passer but his influence is selfish. if he had the true skill of mj kobe bird and kd he could've been effective in a non ball dominant capacity. he needs to dribble too much to be a pure playmaker / distributor making teammates better like magic. Jack of all trades master of none. his inability to have an elite niche skill to fit in a team structure is kind of his curse for being so insanely versatile.

Hey Yo
09-16-2014, 05:47 PM
Their stats speak for themselves, so they don't need to. Every good-to-great player has suffered from playing with Lebron. That's a fact.
Like who?

JT123
Find me a quote of a good to great player saying Lebron hurt their game. If you can't find one, kindly shut up and leave the basketball discussion to those of us who actually know the game. :cheers:

KirbyPls
A half page letter written by his PR people was all it took for Cavs fans to forget how he punked their entire franchise on National Television just four years ago. What a bunch of sheep. :oldlol:

You sound very upset in this thread. Are you alright?

pauk
09-16-2014, 05:50 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/mario-chalmers-offers-words-of-wisdom-for-lebron-james--new-supporting-cast-195139783.html

"You know, for the first time in my career, I felt like I wasn't ... yeah, my confidence wasn't there," Chalmers said. "Going through that whole San Antonio series, I just felt like in the playoffs I kept getting worse and worse every round. I just couldn't figure it out. ...

"Yeah, that's the worst thing, because you never know," Chalmers said. "Everybody in my ear, talking about, 'We need you, we need you to do this, we need you to do that.' And then when it comes to the game, I didn't feel involved. Like, you all talk about how y'all need me, but y'all didn't put me in position to do anything. In previous years, if I was in that position, I would make sure I would go get the ball, I would put myself in position to score. I felt like this year, we all just took too much of a back seat in the Finals. ...

"I feel like I've finally got a chance to shine, show my real game," Chalmers said. "Me, CB, D-Wade and the rest of the guys, we're going to pick it up, we're still going to play Miami Heat basketball, and we're still gonna be a competitor."

http://media.giphy.com/media/2XskdWz9y363OIIeLPq/giphy.gif

KirbyPls
09-16-2014, 05:50 PM
turning stars into role players. selfless passer but his influence is selfish. if he had the true skill of mj kobe bird and kd he could've been effective in a non ball dominant capacity. he needs to dribble too much to be a pure playmaker / distributor making teammates better like magic. Jack of all trades master of none. his inability to have an elite niche skill to fit in a team structure is kind of his curse for being so insanely versatile.

:biggums: Haven't you said he is the second best player you have seen after MJ? Swish, you are schizophrenic about Lebron.

SamuraiSWISH
09-16-2014, 05:52 PM
:biggums: Haven't you said he is the second best player you have seen after MJ? Swish, you are schizophrenic about Lebron.
how does what I just described negate him being the second best player I've seen? not everything is so black and white child. legit critiques in his game.

pauk
09-16-2014, 05:54 PM
First he blames on lack of confidence.... then he says he was not put in position to score? You shot that horrible, turned the ball over, played horrible defense and got outplayed by Norris Cole because you were not in position to score? Which is it? ...and due to Lebron you were not in position to "shine and show your real game"? Well, now he is gone, who will put you in position to "shine and show your real game" which you were not able to do your entire life?

JT123
09-16-2014, 05:56 PM
:lol That guy is an idiot. He is constantly contradicting himself when talking about Lebron. One day he says Lebron wasn't shooting enough in the Finals and needed to be more selfish, then the next day he's claiming Lebron didn't trust his teammates enough and was a ball hog. :facepalm

JT123
09-16-2014, 05:58 PM
how does what I just described negate him being the second best player I've seen? not everything is so black and white child. legit critiques in his game.
You literally just said that Kobe and Durant were better/more skilled players than Lebron. :roll:

SamuraiSWISH
09-16-2014, 06:02 PM
You literally just said that Kobe and Durant were better/more skilled players than Lebron. :roll:
off ball, offensive scoring skill set ... yes

Hey Yo
09-16-2014, 06:08 PM
Why did Kareem's PPG and rebounds per game drop after Magic arrived?

In the 80's, what player(s) were role players elsewhere but then came to LA and Magic made them better?

JT123
09-16-2014, 06:08 PM
off ball, offensive scoring skill set ... yes
Please logically explain to me how Kobe is a superior off ball scorer. Kobe is a horrible spot up shooter, and an average at best 3 point shooter. He never played with a ball dominant point guard until Nash arrived in LA 2 seasons ago, and Nash was quickly demoted to spot up shooter cause Kobe needed the ball in his hands more.
KD is understandable, but Kobe? :oldlol:

Eric Cartman
09-16-2014, 06:12 PM
Please logically explain to me how Kobe is a superior off ball scorer. Kobe is a horrible spot up shooter, and an average at best 3 point shooter. He never played with a ball dominant point guard until Nash arrived in LA 2 seasons ago, and Nash was quickly demoted to spot up shooter cause Kobe needed the ball in his hands more.
KD is understandable, but Kobe? :oldlol:

Mods.

SavageMode
09-16-2014, 06:16 PM
Lebron ball gifted this scrub 2 rings.

Lebron is the only player who showed up in the finals against the Spurs.

Smh.

SamuraiSWISH
09-16-2014, 06:17 PM
Why did Kareem's PPG and rebounds per game drop after Magic arrived?

In the 80's, what player(s) were role players elsewhere but then came to LA and Magic made them better?
age ...

magic didn't incorporate is surrounding talents well into gamelan or make teammates better? really?

JT123
09-16-2014, 06:18 PM
Mods.
Look at his percentages. Kobe is an AVERAGE 3 point shooter. The fact that he makes insanely difficult 3's sometimes has brainwashed people into thinking he is elite from that distance, but the numbers would suggest otherwise.

Edit: Kobe is a 33.5% career 3 point shooter, so if you go by the numbers he is actually below average.

KirbyPls
09-16-2014, 06:19 PM

Oh I agree with the critiques, and he's my favorite player ever, but sometimes your verbiage is straight trolling-level.

pauk
09-16-2014, 06:25 PM

The only reason you are cosigning with Mario Chalmers idiocracy here and saying what you say is because he has something bad to say about a player you either hate or you are heavily insecure about.... i really doubt you are that dumb inside to really believe what you are saying, come on Swish?

Mentioning KD's name next to Mj, Kobe, Bird in this impact/making teammates better department is hilarious first of all, that was very random, trying to imply he is on that level and/or certainly more impactful & makes his teammates better than Lebron when he nor you have anything to backup that claim with........

Kobe, Magic & Jordan just like Lebron clogged up their teammates, but only statistically, this is because all of them were ball dominant, hell Kobe & especially Jordan had MUCH higher usage ratings than Lebron or Magic and they passed MUCH less........ ofcourse a player "shines" when his 1st option is not there, there is more possessions for him to shoot/score/pass/handle the ball more.... but that is a sacrifice you have to make for the TEAM IF YOU WANT TO WIN......... the best player has the ball in his hands because the team is the most successful then....

I mean, if Lebron, Jordan, Kobe, Magic gave all their perimeter duties to Chalmers/Paxson/Fisher/Scott and they turn into spotup shooters instead and let those guys therefore "shine" their way orchestrating literally everything.... they sure would get more individual points, assists...... but would they be more successful as a team?

Tell me? THOSE players would be selfish to bottleneck their best players & hence their teams success due to individual "shine"....

Mario is an idiot, all the yelling he has endured from Bosh, Wade & Lebron makes even more sense now....

Hey Yo
09-16-2014, 06:26 PM
age ...

magic didn't incorporate is surrounding talents well into gamelan or make teammates better? really?
But who are the examples of players being mediocre (role players) and then once teamed up and playing with Magic, their numbers excelled into very good player / above avg. status?

JT123
09-16-2014, 06:32 PM
But who are the examples of players being mediocre (role players) and then once teamed up and playing with Magic, their numbers excelled into very good player / above avg. status?
There are no examples. That dude is just spewing out baseless hyperbole.

MiseryCityTexas
09-16-2014, 06:37 PM
lmao @ Kobe being a horrible spot up shooter. his shooting percentages are garbage considering how talented he is, but Kobe can still shoot, and Kareem, Jamal Wilkes were established NBA players long before Magic.

russwest0
09-16-2014, 06:40 PM

Damn. :roll: :roll: :roll:

That analogy :lol

Hey Yo
09-16-2014, 06:42 PM
Both Horace Grant's and Pippen's PPG went up after MJ stepped away from the game (to play baseball) Does that mean that MJ's selfishness was making them worse players?

JT123
09-16-2014, 06:47 PM
lmao @ Kobe being a horrible spot up shooter. his shooting percentages are garbage considering how talented he is, but Kobe can still shoot, and Kareem, Jamal Wilkes were established NBA players long before Magic.
He can shoot when he's handling the ball and is in rhythm, but he is not a spot up guy. There is not a single stat out there that would suggest he is. :confusedshrug:

PsychoBe
09-16-2014, 06:52 PM
He can shoot when he's handling the ball and is in rhythm, but he is not a spot up guy. There is not a single stat out there that would suggest he is. :confusedshrug:

kobe is a great scorer and shooter he can play both off the ball and on the ball as well and has hit a game-winner at home in a spot-up situation (forgot the game off the top of my head but i remember the moment)

no need to lie about a player when trying to debate

JT123
09-16-2014, 06:56 PM
kobe is a great scorer and shooter he can play both off the ball and on the ball as well and has hit a game-winner at home in a spot-up situation (forgot the game off the top of my head but i remember the moment)

no need to lie about a player when trying to debate
I'm not lying. I'm basing what I say off of actual statistics. You are basing your argument on folklore. If Kobe is this elite off ball spot up shooter, prove it. Show me ONE single stat to back up your claim. Making one spot up game winner is hardly proof of him being elite in that category.

bdreason
09-16-2014, 07:10 PM
Stopped reading at 'Mario Chalmers'.

Twiens
09-16-2014, 08:29 PM
This will be Kyrie in 3 years max :oldlol:

dubeta
09-16-2014, 08:39 PM
Mario was way too ball dominant the last 3-4 years

HOw many times did LeBron have to set screens for the guy, and Rio would chuck circus layups instead of feeding it to the post?

Mario should have developed an off ball game instead of rendering LeBron into a screen setter

Megabox!
09-16-2014, 08:45 PM
Not likely considering Kyrie is a much better ball handler than Chalmers

JT123
09-16-2014, 08:47 PM
Unlikely. Kyrie actually belongs in the NBA. The only reason Chalmers is still in the league is because the Heat couldn't sign anyone better.

RedBlackAttack
09-16-2014, 09:01 PM
In three years, LeBron will be 33 and Kyrie will be 25. That's what so great about the way the Cavs are currently set up. And, comparing Chalmers to Kyrie Irving? Really?

I've always thought Chalmers was a pretty good starting player in this league and he provided things those Heat teams needed, at least up until his disastrous season last year. But, come on...

TheMarkMadsen
09-16-2014, 09:50 PM
Chalmers is mad underrated. He's no all star but he's no scrub. Guy had some huge finals games and plays pretty good defense also.

Element
09-17-2014, 12:47 AM
Chalmers is mad underrated. He's no all star but he's no scrub. Guy had some huge finals games and plays pretty good defense also.

While I get that you hate LeBron (I do, too!), propping up Chalmers is a whole nother level of stupidity. He sucked complete ass last year and his reputation as a big game player didn't hold up in the last two playoff runs.

Chalmers is pretty much Derek fisher. Just way less clutch and a bit worse offensively, with a bit of an edge edge on D.

JT123
09-17-2014, 01:15 AM
While I get that you hate LeBron (I do, too!), propping up Chalmers is a whole nother level of stupidity. He sucked complete ass last year and his reputation as a big game player didn't hold up in the last two playoff runs.

Chalmers is pretty much Derek fisher. Just way less clutch and a bit worse offensively, with a bit of an edge edge on D.
Chalmers and Fisher are about the same offensively, only Fisher is way more clutch and can at least be counted on to not do stupid shit. Chalmers on the other hand will commit a flagrant foul down the stretch of a close game. :facepalm
Amazes me how someone can make one big shot in College and be labeled as clutch for their entire NBA career. So what if he had a few good Finals games. He had about 5 times as many shitty ones.

dubeta
09-17-2014, 01:18 AM
Chalmers and Fisher are about the same offensively, only Fisher is way more clutch and can at least be counted on to not do stupid shit. Chalmers on the other hand will commit a flagrant foul down the stretch of a close game. :facepalm
Amazes me how someone can make one big shot in College and be labeled as clutch for their entire NBA career. So what if he had a few good Finals games. He had about 5 times as many shitty ones.
:applause:

Probably every Laker series from 2000-2004 or from 2008-2011 had at least 3-4 big shots from Fisher

LeBird
09-17-2014, 01:30 AM

Yeah, Jordan who has the highest usage in the history of the game, with the most shots pg in the history of the game; was a non-ball dominant star. :lol

That's just a throwaway so people don't accuse him of going full retard. He doesn't actually like Lebron - who is a threat to Jordan, the player he wanks over.

poido123
09-17-2014, 01:30 AM
:applause:

Probably every Laker series from 2000-2004 or from 2008-2011 had at least 3-4 big shots from Fisher

Please stop breathing.

poido123
09-17-2014, 01:32 AM

Last year he was ass.

Previous years he was handy and came up big at times. Rio was playing excellent defense and hit a lot of clutch 3s.

3ball
09-17-2014, 01:42 AM
Mario was way too ball dominant the last 3-4 years

HOw many times did LeBron have to set screens for the guy, and Rio would chuck circus layups instead of feeding it to the post?

Mario should have developed an off ball game instead of rendering LeBron into a screen setter
Nah, Lebron is the one that's supposed to be up there with Larry, MJ and the like...

Just like those guys did, HE should have to adjust HIS game to accommodate his less capable teammates, so they can still play to their strengths.

So Lebron should have played off-ball much more than he did, WITH NO DROP-OFF IN PRODUCTION... and that's the problem, he can't play exclusively off-ball and still maintain his production - so he has to step on teammates toes (http://www.sbnation.com/2013/6/19/4444164/lebron-james-dwyane-wade-heat-spurs-nba-finals-game-6).

Jordan and Bird were able to play off-ball entirely, and still drop 50 if they needed - this allowed Scottie to play on-ball as the point-forward and of course it's always easier to coach a guy that you can put anywhere on the floor knowing his production won't drop off.

dubeta
09-17-2014, 01:47 AM
Nah, Lebron's the one that's supposed to be up there with Larry, MJ and the like...

Just like those guys did, HE should have to adjust HIS game to accommodate his less capable teammates, so they can still play to their strengths.

So Lebron should have played off-ball much more than he did, WITH NO DROP-OFF IN PRODUCTION... and that's the problem, he can't play exclusively off-ball and still maintain his production - so he has to step on teammates toes (http://www.sbnation.com/2013/6/19/4444164/lebron-james-dwyane-wade-heat-spurs-nba-finals-game-6).

Jordan and Bird were able to play off-ball entirely, and still drop 50 if they needed - this allowed Scottie to play on-ball as the point-forward and of course it's always easier to coach a guy that you can put anywhere on the floor knowing his production won't drop off.

So are you saying Dwyane Wade isnt a good enough player to adjust his game?

The link you showed just told me that the Heat are better without Wade since he cant shoot nothing else

JT123
09-17-2014, 01:48 AM
Nah, Lebron's the one that's supposed to be up there with Larry, MJ and the like...

Weren't you the one saying Lebron needed to shoot more? :oldlol:
Now you are trying to say he should have deferred to Chalmers? :facepalm Stick to one stupid argument at a time, clown.

RRR3
09-17-2014, 01:48 AM
Chalmers is a solid role player. At least he used to be. :(

JT123
09-17-2014, 01:50 AM

The link you showed just told me that the Heat are better without Wade since he cant shoot nothing else
Yeah, I'm not sure what he was trying to prove with that article either. :lol

dubeta
09-17-2014, 01:53 AM
Yeah, I'm not sure what he was trying to prove with that article either. :lol

Yea I swear this 3ball guy doesnt know what he is saying half the time

He backs up his rubbish by piecing together a pile of non relatable articles, and other misused quotes to try and prove a point, pretty silly imo

3ball
09-17-2014, 01:57 AM

Truthfully, not really, even in his prime....

In his prime, Wade was an unstoppable force - but his attack has ALWAYS been mostly one-dimensional - it's always been an off-the-dribble, power game going to the rack.

So for Lebron - as the leader and supposedly a wildly versatile player that aspires to Larry and MJ's greatness, he should not only be trying to accommodate to Wade's strengths, but should be ABLE to do so quite effectively.

The article shows the Heat not performing well when Lebron and Wade were on the floor at the same time, and how they were better with Lebron playing by himself - and truthfully, Lebron and Wade haven't played well together in 3 of their 4 Finals... :confusedshrug:

Paul George 24
09-17-2014, 02:40 AM
lebron never makes his teammates get any better :applause:

RedBlackAttack
09-17-2014, 02:42 AM
Amazing contribution.

poido123
09-17-2014, 04:12 AM

The best player in the game doesn't make his teammates get any better..:wtf:

Now I can be critical of Lebron, but saying he doesn't help a team win basketball games is completely insane.

By winning games/titles, isn't he making his team better? I would think so.

All Net
09-17-2014, 04:37 AM
Had quite enough of your one lined troll to get a reaction comments. Simply not needed.

Marchesk
09-17-2014, 04:49 AM
FWell, now he is gone, who will put you in position to "shine and show your real game" which you were not able to do your entire life?

Come now, his entire life?

http://worldonline.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/static/ljworld.com/images/retrospect_2008/leade.jpg

3ball
09-17-2014, 04:51 AM
Weren't you the one saying Lebron needed to shoot more? :oldlol:
Now you are trying to say he should have deferred to Chalmers? :facepalm Stick to one stupid argument at a time, clown.
No, I said Lebron absolutely needed to GET HIS... but he needed to do so while playing in a capacity that allows Chalmers to play to his strengths - and he must play in this capacity without any drop-off in production.

playing in a capacity that allows teammates to play to their strengths does not mean deferring... not at all.

you might have missed this post below from earlier.

Nah, Lebron's the one aspiring to be up there with Larry, MJ and the like...

Just like those guys did, he should have to adjust HIS game to accommodate his less capable teammates, so they can still play to their strengths.

So Lebron should have played off-ball much more than he did, WITH NO DROP-OFF IN PRODUCTION... and that's the problem, he can't play exclusively off-ball and still maintain his production - so he has step on teammates toes (http://www.sbnation.com/2013/6/19/4444164/lebron-james-dwyane-wade-heat-spurs-nba-finals-game-6).

Jordan and Bird were able to play off-ball entirely, and still drop 50 if they needed - this allowed Scottie to play on-ball as the point-forward... and of course it's always easier to coach a guy like MJ or Bird where you know their production won't drop off regardless of where you place them on the floor to execute your game plan.

JT123
09-17-2014, 05:13 AM
No, I said Lebron absolutely needed to GET HIS... but he needed to do so while playing in a capacity that allows Chalmers to play to his strengths - and he must play in this capacity without any drop-off in production.

playing in a capacity that allows teammates to play to their strengths does not mean deferring... not at all.

you might have missed this post below from earlier.
So please enlighten me, what are Chalmers "strengths?"

HOoopCityJones
09-17-2014, 05:26 AM
I'll see you guys next August when Love sounds just as salty.

Lebron23
09-17-2014, 05:29 AM
He was so terrible in the playoffs and finals last year. And Gibson was a better player than him.

Lebron23
09-17-2014, 05:31 AM
I'll see you guys next August when Love sounds just as salty.

He's still going to be the 2nd option for the Cavs, or at worst a 2b. Chalmers is a just bitter role player who greatly benefits while playing for the Big Three Heat.

I know understand why Lebron always yelled at him in the last 3 years.

MP.Trey
09-17-2014, 05:33 AM
He was so terrible in the playoffs and finals last year. And Gibson was a better player than him.
Quit acting like you're a Cavs fan.

Lebron23
09-17-2014, 05:33 AM
Had quite enough of your one lined troll to get a reaction comments. Simply not needed.

Good Riddance. That guy is a terrible gimmick account.

Lebron23
09-17-2014, 05:34 AM
Quit acting like you're a Cavs fan.

I am a Lebron fan. And I am just telling the truth. Chalmers was so F*cking inconsistent. That's why Cole earned more playing time than him in the playoffs.

3ball
09-17-2014, 08:04 AM
So please enlighten me, what are Chalmers "strengths?"
You'd have to ask Chalmers how exactly he feels his game will expand without Lebron.. he did say he expects to do better w/out Lebron though.

But with Wade it's obvious... Wade is an on-ball player... So Lebron should get his 40 or 50... oh wait... i mean 28ppg playing primarily off-ball, instead of primarily on-ball.

3ball
09-17-2014, 09:28 AM
Actually, Chalmers probably just wants to handle the ball more and not be primarily a floor-spreader.

His athleticism is a little underrated and he probably feels he will have a chance to playmake more with Lebron having jumped ship again.

HiphopRelated
09-17-2014, 12:27 PM

Wade changed his game entirely. There is absolutely no way Lebron could play Wade's game the last 2-3 years and not look like a lost puppy. Dude's off ball game consists of the occasional post move and standing in the corner

JT123
09-17-2014, 12:58 PM
Actually, Chalmers probably just wants to handle the ball more and not be primarily a floor-spreader.

His athleticism is a little underrated and he probably feels he will have a chance to playmake more with Lebron having jumped ship again.
1. Is Chalmers capable of drawing double teams and getting teammates open shots on a consistent basis?
2. Is Chalmers a good enough 1 on 1 player to take his man of the dribble and always be a threat to score?

If the answer isn't a resounding yes for both, why should he be allowed to handle the ball more? Please educate me oh knowledgeable one. :lol

Phenith
09-17-2014, 01:08 PM
How is him saying "I felt like this year, we all just took too much of a back seat in the Finals." a shot at LeBron ball?
They TOOK the back seat, the didn't get put there. This happens when you play with one of the worlds best players... others get complacent and expect the superstar to carry them.

JT123
09-17-2014, 01:12 PM
How is him saying "I felt like this year, we all just took too much of a back seat in the Finals." a shot at LeBron ball?
They TOOK the back seat, the didn't get put there. This happens when you play with one of the worlds best players... others get complacent and expect the superstar to carry them.
It's because these idiots are desperate to find evidence that someone doesn't like playing with Lebron. :lol Pretty sad that this article, in which Chalmers never even mentions Lebron, is the closest thing they can find. :D