View Full Version : James Harden's Beard Guru

wally_world
09-17-2014, 01:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP0r1XfPL_8

:oldlol:

Sick stuff tho, now I HAVE to get a PS Cam :mad:

L.Kizzle
09-17-2014, 01:57 PM
Homie needs to shape up his beard. At least Rick Ross keeps his nice and trimmed. Harden looks like he just woke up from a 7 month nap.

russwest0
09-17-2014, 02:01 PM
james harden is a weird ass dude.

his offensive game is so watered down you don't think he'd be a "star" with how horrid his defense is.

he really should have just stayed in okc as the 6th man. would have made a little less money but have had a much better career

moe94
09-17-2014, 02:03 PM
james harden is a weird ass dude.

his offensive game is so watered down you don't think he'd be a "star" with how horrid his defense is.

he really should have just stayed in okc as the 6th man. would have made a little less money but have had a much better career

Be 6th man on a team that has no guarantee to win anything instead of making first team on another team, expanding your game and making much much more money as the franchise player.

He could have had a better "career" doe! :kobe:

L.Kizzle
09-17-2014, 02:07 PM
Be 6th man on a team that has no guarantee to win anything instead of making first team on another team, expanding your game and making much much more money as the franchise player.

He could have had a better "career" doe! :kobe:
He'd be the black Manu, instead of the next Jerry Stackhouse.

russwest0
09-17-2014, 02:08 PM
He'd be the black Manu, instead of the next Jerry Stackhouse.

this. if harden stays in houston, westbrook doesn't face beverley in 2013 and OKC easily wins the chip that year.

in regards to last year i dont know, the west was so goddamn brutal.

i think okc will win it next year

Random_Guy
09-17-2014, 02:56 PM
this. if harden stays in houston, westbrook doesn't face beverley in 2013 and OKC easily wins the chip that year.

in regards to last year i dont know, the west was so goddamn brutal.

i think okc will win it next year
gotta disagree with you here. i agree that okc would probably win it all with harden, but history has shown that harden is a selfish ******. and from a personal perspective harden is better of in houston where he is the man, can do whateveer the **** he wants and is making 30% more money.