PDA

View Full Version : I'm done with talking shit about Lebron.

Real14
09-17-2014, 11:06 PM
I'm done especially when the mods loves him like ESPN loves him. It's your forum MODS, I aint mad at you. From the heart, I love you all (including mods), but I'm tired of going through this every single damn time. The end is definitely looking near... I don't know what else to say.

SpecialQue
09-17-2014, 11:12 PM
I'm not.

buddha
09-17-2014, 11:12 PM
ITT: Real14 changes his username to Bitchmade14

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-17-2014, 11:13 PM
Not a surprise considering he got a Tupac avy

Cocaine80s
09-17-2014, 11:16 PM
Not a surprise considering he got a Tupac avy
:biggums:
thats will smith

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
09-17-2014, 11:18 PM
thats will smith
Reported for racism

Smook A.
09-17-2014, 11:20 PM
You don't have to make a bunch of threads about it. It just makes a poster look worse if they do that. Just ignore & move on.

BigBoss
09-17-2014, 11:21 PM

Be careful you might get banned

stalkerforlife
09-17-2014, 11:24 PM
I'm done especially when the mods loves him like ESPN loves him. It's your forum MODS, I aint mad at you. From the heart, I love you all (including mods), but I'm tired of going through this every single damn time. The end is definitely looking near... I don't know what else to say.

I feel you, bro.

If we don't think highly of Lebron, we're not allowed a voice.

Shit sucks that we have to be drones and buy into the Lebron propaganda to be accepted.

Cocaine80s
09-17-2014, 11:27 PM
Reported for racism
:coleman:

imdaman99
09-17-2014, 11:44 PM
Word on the e-streets is that bran paid off Jeff to start weeding out the bran critics and locking/deleting their threads.

RedBlackAttack
09-18-2014, 12:01 AM
Not really much more to say. Ask and ye shall receive.

stalkerforlife
09-18-2014, 12:04 AM
OP banned on some BS.

Damn.

RedBlackAttack
09-18-2014, 12:08 AM
OP banned on some BS.

Damn.
If by "BS," you mean clearly trolling, then calling out the site's moderators for locking the troll thread with yet another useless thread... along with "threatening" to leave?

Yeah, he was banned for "some BS." Talk basketball or STFU. Don't concern yourself with how the site is being maintained. It has very recently and very specifically been stated over and over that creating new threads about threads that have been locked/deleted will result in a ban. That's what happened.

Any other questions?

stalkerforlife
09-18-2014, 12:09 AM
If by "BS," you mean clearly trolling, then calling out the site's moderators for locking the troll thread with yet another useless thread... along with "threatening" to leave?

Yeah, he was banned for "some BS." Talk basketball or STFU. Don't concern yourself with how the site is being maintained. It was specifically stated over and over that creating new threads about threads that have been locked/deleted will result in a ban. That's what happened.

Any other questions?

Do you have a D in your ass?

Smook A.
09-18-2014, 12:10 AM
You just asked to get banned right there ^

RedBlackAttack
09-18-2014, 12:11 AM
Hil-ar-ious.

Smook A.
09-18-2014, 12:13 AM
Thank god you banned that stalkerforlife dude. He actually doesn't mind posters "trolling". Says its wrong for mods to ban them :oldlol:

Milbuck
09-18-2014, 12:14 AM
Smook pushing hard for that mod position.

SexSymbol
09-18-2014, 12:14 AM
:applause: :applause: going out with style.

for real, 4real didn't deserve the banhammer for this thread.

Reminds me of the old chinese saying - when you give a man some power, he starts to flail his dick around with it

RedBlackAttack
09-18-2014, 12:15 AM
Thank god you banned that stalkerforlife dude. He actually doesn't mind posters "trolling". Says its wrong for mods to ban them :oldlol:
I'm actually not opposed to trolling in specific cases if it is funny or clever. But, you need to be able to balance actual basketball talk and trolling. A lot of these guys are just totally useless.

Smook A.
Smook pushing hard for that mod position.
I'm already a mod in the Rockets forum. It'd be pretty awesome to be one on the main forum.

Beastmode88
Mods doing work. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Fudge
Stalkerforlife. :roll:

That's gold right there.

SexSymbol
09-18-2014, 12:16 AM
Without good trolls this forum would be nothing and all of us know it. The fun part is what makes it great.
It's these low quality trolls who are complete shite and ruin the forum.

Milbuck
Already a mod in the Rockets forum. It'd be pretty cool to be one in the main forum :D
Put in a good word for me with Jeff. I'd love to be a Rockets forum mod.

RedBlackAttack
:applause: :applause: going out with style.

for real, 4real didn't deserve the banhammer for this thread.

Reminds me of the old chinese saying - when you give a man some power, he starts to flail his dick around with it
Seriously? :oldlol:

Smook A.
09-18-2014, 12:18 AM
Put in a good word for me with Jeff. I'd love to be a Rockets forum mod.
Get that Bucks forum mod job :cheers:

SexSymbol
09-18-2014, 12:19 AM
Seriously? :oldlol:
I never ment to call you when you're sorrow

RedBlackAttack
09-18-2014, 12:20 AM
I never ment to call you when you're sorrow
What does Purple Rain have to do with it?

I feel like there are certain people who actually don't mind being banned. I'm guessing they have 5-10 alts. Pretty clear with the two banned in this thread. They essentially begged for it.

Milbuck
09-18-2014, 12:21 AM
Get that Bucks forum mod job :cheers:
How?

I actually could get more Bucks fans on here, to some extent revive the team forum.

RedBlackAttack
09-18-2014, 12:22 AM
How?

I actually could get more Bucks fans on here, to some extent revive the team forum.
PM Jeff.

Warfan
09-18-2014, 12:23 AM

I feel like there are certain people who actually don't mind being banned. I'm guessing they have 5-10 alts. Pretty clear with the two banned in this thread. They essentially begged for it

They obviously do, not that hard to pick out their other accounts either

SexSymbol
09-18-2014, 12:24 AM
I just realized how big Prince really was in America after checking his net worth.
When you type Prince in youtube you get like two of his songs in the first two pages, everything else is pretty much unrelated to him ;(
That's what you get when you expose the illuminati.

Smook A.
09-18-2014, 12:24 AM
How?

Yeah, what RBA said. PM Jeff and just contribute to the Bucks forum. With the Rockets forum, I just post Rockets related stuff like pictures, news, videos... stuff like that.

Jameerthefear
09-18-2014, 12:31 AM
Stalkerforlife has been banned? Mods, I demand immediate unbanishment. Don't make me call squad.

gts
09-18-2014, 12:40 AM
I know Real14 was trolling and clearly deserved the ban but the fact that that JT clown posts trash here non stop and goes by unscathed is looking like clear bias... he's far worse and contributes nothing to the forum besides nonsense...

JT123
09-18-2014, 12:48 AM
Good job mods, that guy was in serious need of a ban. :cheers:
I know you're still lurking real14, and if it makes you feel any better 90 percent of my anti Kobe threads do get deleted, and I have been banned at least 3 times for making those kinds of threads. But I have to say, I appreciate you not charging me rent. :rockon:

BigMacAttack
09-18-2014, 12:49 AM
Moral of the story, dont troll Bron or RBA and you wont get banned.

gts
09-18-2014, 12:50 AM
Good job mods, that guy was in serious need of a ban. :cheers:
I know you're still lurking real14, and if it makes you feel any better 90 percent of my anti Kobe threads do get deleted, and I have been banned at least 3 times for making those kinds of threads. But I have to say, I appreciate you not charging me rent. :rockon:...

All Net
09-18-2014, 01:09 AM
Some people just never learn.

Budadiiii
09-18-2014, 01:21 AM
Some people just never learn.
If you're gonna ban, give us a warning.

It's an unwritten rule between the mods that you never learned. You banned me without first giving me a warning.

Just informing you on the rule. Please warn before you punish.

poido123
09-18-2014, 01:29 AM
I know Real14 was trolling and clearly deserved the ban but the fact that that JT clown posts trash here non stop and goes by unscathed is looking like clear bias... he's far worse and contributes nothing to the forum besides nonsense...

I've been beating this dead horse for a while now.

We would be doing this JT kid a huge favor in life. If he cannot post here anymore, he will be able to go out and be a teenager instead of locked up inside on a basketball forum trolling everyone with his alts.

JT123/dubeta/lebronxrings/dragic4life/encre92 is long overdue for a permaban.

JT123
09-18-2014, 01:34 AM
I've been beating this dead horse for a while now.

We would be doing this JT kid a huge favor in life. If he cannot post here anymore, he will be able to go out and be a teenager instead of locked up inside on a basketball forum trolling everyone with his alts.

JT123/dubeta/lebronxrings/dragic4life/encre92 is long overdue for a permaban.
Can you please go one day without typing my name out on this forum? I would greatly appreciate it. To be honest your obsession with me is starting to creep me out a little. And don't pm me again either.

All Net
09-18-2014, 01:37 AM

It's an unwritten rule between the mods that you never learned. You banned me without first giving me a warning.

I give people one warning before banning but fact is if you make troll thread after thread or do it in several threads you should expect a ban.

This isn't school. Don't troll and you don't get banned. Simple.

BigMacAttack
09-18-2014, 02:02 AM
I give people one warning before banning but fact is if you make troll thread after thread or do it in several threads you should expect a ban.

This isn't school. Don't troll and you don't get banned. Simple.

JT123/dubeta/lebronxrings/dragic4life/encre92 all say hi.

PsychoBe
09-18-2014, 02:03 AM
Stalkerforlife has been banned? Mods, I demand immediate unbanishment. Don't make me call squad.

reported.

AnaheimLakers24
09-18-2014, 02:09 AM
thats will smith
you arent funny "small" boy

JT123
09-18-2014, 02:20 AM
Rent free.
How can you expect the mods to take you seriously when you clearly have an agenda against Lebron fans only?

JT123
09-18-2014, 02:22 AM
you arent funny "small" boy
small boy? Be a man and say what you really want to say. :lol

All Net
09-18-2014, 02:22 AM
Just for the record you only get a warning before being banned if you havn

RedBlackAttack
09-18-2014, 02:31 AM

That rule is out the window for repeat offenders. And, frankly, the warning is a courtesy. If you're acting like a complete jackass and essentially asking to be banned like the two in this thread, that courtesy need not be extended.

This isn't kindergarten, is it? Do we need to hold posters' hands through this thing? Don't pointlessly troll and don't act like an idiot. That's the best way to have no issues. This is still easily the most lenient big basketball forum on the 'net.

russwest0
09-18-2014, 02:35 AM
Yeah, not liking the fact that mods have the power to ban.

Getting banned for just QUESTIONING the mods?

:facepalm

What is this, Real GM? :facepalm

Cocaine80s
09-18-2014, 02:37 AM

Mods.

russwest0
09-18-2014, 02:37 AM

looks like maybe OP was right. Saying something bad about LeBron = trolling, but constantly sucking his dick and saying stupid ass shit like Granger/Deng/McRoberts are better than him isn't.

:oldlol:

RedBlackAttack
09-18-2014, 02:40 AM

That's right. We made it clear in the initial thread announcing the new banning protocol that, when a thread is locked or deleted, creating the same thread or another thread complaining about it will result in an automatic ban.

And, as I recall, you're just recently coming off of a ban issued by Jeff. And, here you are, whining and complaining about the mean old mods. Why don't you just talk about basketball in a way that doesn't include trolling? Hundreds of posters on here have never been warned, let alone banned.

Why is this concept so difficult for a handful of posters to comprehend? You'd think just coming off a ban, you'd be trying to keep a relatively low profile. Fact is, on most other forums, you and a lot of others would have had their accounts deleted a long time ago.

Move along.

russwest0
09-18-2014, 02:41 AM
That's right. We made it clear in the initial thread announcing the new banning protocol that, when a thread is locked or deleted, creating the same thread or another thread complaining about it will result in an automatic ban.

And, as I recall, you're just recently coming off of a ban issued by Jeff. And, here you are, whining and complaining about the mean old mods. Why don't you just talk about basketball in a way that doesn't include trolling? Hundreds of posters on here have never been warned, let alone banned.

Why is this concept so difficult for a handful of posters to comprehend. You'd think just coming off a ban, you'd be trying to keep a relatively low profile. Fact is, on most other forums, you and a lot of others would have had their accounts deleted a long time ago.

Move along.

I was banned for a joke I made in the OTC lounge. It had nothing to do with the NBA forum.

And I couldn't give two ***** about keeping a low profile or worrying about power hungry moderators. I'd rather just take a stupid ass ban and go post elsewhere

RedBlackAttack
09-18-2014, 02:42 AM
I was banned for a joke I made in the OTC lounge. It had nothing to do with the NBA forum.

And I couldn't give two ***** about keeping a low profile or worrying about power hungry moderators. I'd rather just take a stupid ass ban and go post elsewhere
You saying that you want a ban?

russwest0
09-18-2014, 02:43 AM
You saying that you want a ban?

Edit: sure, give me a ban you son of a bitch :lol

RedBlackAttack
09-18-2014, 02:44 AM
So... yes? I know it won't matter much. You'll just move over to one of your other dozen alts. But, I'd be more than happy to oblige you on this russwest account.

Btw, it is no more noble to be banned in the OTC than in the Main Forum.

russwest0
09-18-2014, 02:44 AM
So... yes? I know it won't matter much. You'll just move over to one of your other dozen alts. But, I'd be more than happy to oblige you on this russwest account.

Tell me what alt I have. Go ahead and just list one.

I'd love to hear it.

All Net
09-18-2014, 02:46 AM

And I couldn't give two ***** about keeping a low profile or worrying about power hungry moderators. I'd rather just take a stupid ass ban and go post elsewhere door is open.. I'm sure you wouldn't last long on other forums either with your attitude.

russwest0
09-18-2014, 02:46 AM
:facepalm jeff these mods are becoming cringeworthy at best.

incorrectly citing past bans they don't know shit about, and then asking posters if they want bans, and then trying to act like I have alts when whenever I get banned it should be rather obvious that none of the threads I make nor posts I make ever pop up.

RedBlackAttack
09-18-2014, 02:48 AM
Tell me what alt I have. Go ahead and just list one.

I'd love to hear it.
I have no idea, nor do I care. But, you display all classic troll behavior. I'm assuming that includes a dozen or so alts.

Trust me, I hope this is your only account. It'd make moderating this forum much easier. But, sadly, I fear that's not the case.

russwest0
09-18-2014, 02:49 AM
I have no idea, nor do I care. But, you display all classic troll behavior. I'm assuming that includes a dozen or so alts.

Trust me, I hope this is your only account. It'd make moderating this forum much easier. But, sadly, I fear that's not the case.

So you have no idea, yet you feel comfortable throwing out stupid ass assumptions.

:applause: :bowdown:

RedBlackAttack
09-18-2014, 02:51 AM
So you have no idea, yet you feel comfortable throwing out stupid ass assumptions.

:applause: :bowdown:
Yep. As I feel complete comfort in tossing you in the ban pile. Have fun there.

Cocaine80s
09-18-2014, 02:52 AM
this thread is epic

RedBlackAttack
09-18-2014, 02:54 AM
So, I'm closing this thread as it seems to draw trolls who seem to believe they can still talk as much sh!t as they want with no consequences. Since this has become completely unrelated to basketball, let's be done with it and move on without our dearly departed friends.

All Net
09-18-2014, 02:55 AM
Goldberg sayd

YOU'RE NEXT

RedBlackAttack
09-18-2014, 02:56 AM
Goldberg sayd

YOU'RE NEXT
lol