PDA

View Full Version : Nick Young Makes Rookies Call Him "Daddy Swag"

AirTupac
09-18-2014, 09:20 AM
http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/581340

Well the rooks know. Y'all gotta ask them what they gotta call me all year. When you talk to them next time, ask Jordan (Clarkson) what he calls me every morning, and ask Julius (Randle) what he calls me every morning.

http://zkrainynba.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/nick-young.jpg
:applause: :applause: :applause: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

JohnFreeman
09-18-2014, 09:22 AM
You can imagine the intelligent conversations he must have with his girlfriend

AirTupac
09-18-2014, 09:22 AM

Who cares, he's enjoying the game and life and Iggy's ass.

StephHamann
09-18-2014, 09:25 AM
Randle should ignore this idiot if he wants to becoma a good player

dr.hee
09-18-2014, 09:27 AM
Inb4 Randle having a better rookie season than Daddy Swag.

Nash
09-18-2014, 09:35 AM
first things first I'm the realest

Bandito
09-18-2014, 09:43 AM
Inb4 Randle having a better season than Daddy Swag.
fixed that for you buddy...

dr.hee
09-18-2014, 09:47 AM
fixed that for you buddy...

:cheers:

ralph_i_el
09-18-2014, 10:48 AM
Randle is going to top Swaggy P's career in one season :facepalm

inb4 someone tells me how many PPG Young has averaged. He sucks major dick. You don't want him on your team.

dr.hee
09-18-2014, 10:54 AM
Randle is going to top Swaggy P's career in one season :facepalm

inb4 someone tells me how many PPG Young has averaged. He sucks major dick. You don't want him on your team.

That's why he's going with that Daddy Swag nonsense. Probably knows already that Randle will be better than him soon.

ralph_i_el
09-18-2014, 11:03 AM
That's why he's going with that Daddy Swag nonsense. Probably knows already that Randle will be better than him soon.

He probably knew it after 1 day of practice lol.

Nick Young is 6'7" and has an elite vertical...Refuses to rebound. Doesn't try on team D. Horrible handle when he actually tries to break down the D. Worst passing guard in the NBA.

ralph_i_el
09-18-2014, 11:06 AM

Nick Young is 6'7" and has an elite vertical...Refuses to rebound. Doesn't try on team D. Horrible handle when he actually tries to break down the D. Worst passing guard in the NBA.

Elite shooter...but can't space the floor and fit in a team offense properly. The only time I ever saw him playing as a real cog in an offense was the brief time he played with CP3 on the Clippers. You just know CP3 had to get in his face at least once and put him in line. Just imagine CP3 grabbing Young by the ear and pulling him down to his level and being like "You better run your ****in ass hard to the corner and stay out of the goddamn way"

jimmy77x
09-18-2014, 11:07 AM
Who the hell does that scrub think he is :lol why would any sane rookie listen to a word that bum has to say.

Haymaker
09-18-2014, 11:08 AM
I would tell him to go fvck himself.

Haymaker
09-18-2014, 11:09 AM

Elite shooter...but can't space the floor and fit in a team offense properly. The only time I ever saw him playing as a real cog in an offense was the brief time he played with CP3 on the Clippers. You just know CP3 had to get in his face at least once and put him in line. Just imagine CP3 grabbing Young by the ear and pulling him down to his level and being like "You better run your ****in ass hard to the corner and stay out of the goddamn way"

He would be a threat if he emulated Reggie Miller/Ray Allen's game. Just running through screens, catch and shoot.

dr.hee
09-18-2014, 11:12 AM

All true. On the other hand, dude is probably having a total blast. Making millions playing in the NBA with nobody expecting shit from him. Not bad. He could be an all star though if he cared.

ralph_i_el
09-18-2014, 11:14 AM
All true. On the other hand, dude is probably having a total blast. Making millions playing in the NBA with nobody expecting shit from him. Not bad. He could be an all star though if he cared.

He really could be. At one point he held the best combine result for the no-step vert. If he had any dedication or IQ he could at least be Klay Thompson. I'm a wizards fan so I've seen him since day one. I thought we were going to have 3 all-stars...Agent 0, Nick Young, and Javale McGee :facepalm I was young and naive.

if he emulated Ray Allen or Rip Hamilton he could be great yeah, but he doesn't have that level of focus or footwork. He's way too loose out there. He wants to be Kobe, but he's like a poor-mans 420baked Kobe

Eric Cartman
09-18-2014, 11:17 AM
He's way to loose out there.

Well, at least he has something in common with Iggy.

Jailblazers7
09-18-2014, 11:25 AM
Why are people bashing Swaggy P for this? Prob the most lighthearted and fun "rookie hazing" ever. Not like he is telling Randle to clean his shoes with a toothbrush before the game or carry his bags to the team bus.

ralph_i_el
09-18-2014, 11:28 AM
Why are people bashing Swaggy P for this? Prob the most lighthearted and fun "rookie hazing" ever. Not like he is telling Randle to clean his shoes with a toothbrush before the game or carry his bags to the team bus.

Swaggy P should still be getting hazed that's why.

dr.hee
09-18-2014, 11:33 AM
Swaggy P should still be getting hazed that's why.

Dude is getting that haze for sure.

ralph_i_el
09-18-2014, 11:42 AM
Dude is getting that haze for sure.
true that

dunksby
09-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Sounds like our own Nick Young.

Akrazotile
09-18-2014, 01:45 PM
Dudes head is so gassed bc he's been the "star" of the LA Lakers by default with Bean being out.

He's a scrub.

Akrazotile
09-18-2014, 01:47 PM
He really could be. At one point he held the best combine result for the no-step vert. If he had any dedication or IQ he could at least be Klay Thompson. I'm a wizards fan so I've seen him since day one. I thought we were going to have 3 all-stars...Agent 0, Nick Young, and Javale McGee :facepalm I was young and naive.

if he emulated Ray Allen or Rip Hamilton he could be great yeah, but he doesn't have that level of focus or footwork. He's way too loose out there. He wants to be Kobe, but he's like a poor-mans 420baked Kobe

This means essentially nothing in terms of potential on the court.

ralph_i_el
09-18-2014, 02:04 PM
This means essentially nothing in terms of potential on the court.
Just an example :confusedshrug: young is a fantastic athlete and makes little to no use of it