PDA

View Full Version : TJ Warren is going to be really good

ralph_i_el
09-18-2014, 10:11 PM
Who wants to hop on the bandwagon with me? The dude has fantastic scoring instincts and is a stud when it comes to finishing through contact.

If he can become a good 3 point shooter I could see him being a legit star.

Cocaine80s
09-18-2014, 10:13 PM
MVP in 4 years

Eric Cartman
09-18-2014, 10:14 PM
Saw him alot in NC State this past year. Man can this guy score.

I'll sit beside you on the bandwagon :cheers:

JimmyMcAdocious
09-18-2014, 10:15 PM
I think Jamison when I see him. Which isn't bad at all.

ralph_i_el
09-18-2014, 10:16 PM
I think Jamison when I see him. Which isn't bad at all.

I see some of him too. almost a hybrid between Jamison and Caron Butler. His in between game is just so nasty. floaters/up and unders/drawing contact for fouls ect...

I'm currently thinking of a better comparison than Butler, but that's what came to mind first.

JimmyMcAdocious
09-18-2014, 10:26 PM
Well the Jamison comparison for me is that they both have an innate sense to score, both have ridiculous floaters for their size, both have zero wasted movement on offense, and both can score without much of a jumper. Jamison eventually developed into a solid 3pt shooter and I expect Warren eventually to as well. Also both sort of unorthodox-looking, yet effective, offensive games.

Warren is a little more physical and I like his frame. He played a lot bully ball in college and that will probably translate if he's at the 3. I can definitely see Butler in that sense.

I like his game, tho, and he's a great fit in Phoenix.

ABG
09-18-2014, 11:23 PM
love this dude's game. he was showing out during summer league.

sundizz
09-18-2014, 11:49 PM
I just watched some highlights and he looks like trash. What sort of stats are you bandwagoners expecting? He may be at best a 10 and 6 player. Doubtful to even put up that much to be honest.

wally_world
09-19-2014, 12:54 AM
Mini Melo?