PDA

View Full Version : ISIL Militants Filmed on a Tram in Istanbul

Rodmantheman
09-19-2014, 06:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f5-TM-67Gg

Turkey also provides them shelter, medical treatment, and weaponry.

Rodmantheman
09-19-2014, 06:57 PM
Unbelievable and no one does something. They weren't even armed:facepalm

poido123
09-19-2014, 06:57 PM
Sad.

If america decides to flatten Iraq/Syria with bombs, maybe they should consider a couple of gifts for turkey too.

Rodmantheman
09-19-2014, 07:06 PM
Sad.

If america decides to flatten Iraq/Syria with bombs, maybe they should consider a couple of gifts for turkey too.

Turkey is so two faced they say they don't support ISIS when there's so many evidence proving otherwise.

qrich
09-19-2014, 07:10 PM
What do you expect from Turkey?

knickballer
09-19-2014, 07:22 PM
Pope is supposed to visit Turkey soon. Coincidence?

But I doubt it's anything serious. Istanbul is a pretty secular and western city.

LJJ
09-19-2014, 07:39 PM
They aren't militants, they are sympathisers. Those shirts are pretty popular in Turkey, it's not like it's actually part of the IS uniform.

In the Muslim world IS is a divisive issue. Many different opinions on them, ranging from:
-fully endorsing IS,
-supporting their philosophy but not their methods,
-bad, but at least better than Assad and the Iraqi government,
-they aren't Muslims,
-US/Jewish plot to discredit Muslims,
-violent barbarians

Non of these stances are uncommon.

pauk
09-19-2014, 07:58 PM
They aren't militants, they are sympathisers. Those shirts are pretty popular in Turkey, it's not like it's actually part of the IS uniform.

In the Muslim world IS is a divisive issue. Many different opinions on them, ranging from:
-fully endorsing IS,
-supporting their philosophy but not their methods,
-bad, but at least better than Assad and the Iraqi government,
-they aren't Muslims,
-US/Jewish plot to discredit Muslims,
-violent barbarians

Non of these stances are uncommon.

This.

...cant believe such scumbags (in whatever context) can exist in Turkey aswell, i would be terrified just sitting there in the buss/train looking at them, if these dudes come here to Balkans/Bosnia somewhere they will get incinerated, we aint like those other ***** Europeans, we have gona through any type of war, they come here they will be tampered with or violated in one way with the backing of all civilians (muslim or christian) simple as that... these are not humans, those are devils... considering they kill anybody who doesnt condone their ideology (muslim or not) and make the religion look bad actual Muslims at least ALL here in Bosnia/Balkans hate these "humans" even more than anybody else on this planet....

knickballer
09-19-2014, 08:36 PM
This.

...cant believe such scumbags (in whatever context) can exist in Turkey aswell, i would be terrified just sitting there in the buss/train looking at them, if these dudes come here to Balkans/Bosnia somewhere they will get incinerated, we aint like those other ***** Europeans, we have gona through any type of war, they come here they will be tampered with or violated in one way with the backing of all civilians (muslim or christian) simple as that... these are not humans, those are devils... considering they kill anybody who doesnt condone their ideology (muslim or not) and make the religion look bad actual Muslims at least ALL here in Bosnia/Balkans hate these "humans" even more than anybody else on this planet....

Bosnia has a very secular muslim population but there will still be a minority that will support them.

fiddy
09-19-2014, 08:53 PM
This.

Dude Turkey supports IS because they fight against the kurds, thats why the refused to support the U.S. coalition against them. There are fighters from the Balkans that fight for the IS. I saw multiple fighters from Kosovo tearing their Kosovo passports.

pauk
09-19-2014, 09:15 PM
Bosnia has a very secular muslim population but there will still be a minority that will support them.

Kindof true (i am secular at least), but even the non-secular ones are still prudent due to the balkan upbringing, culture and european/western civilization, so to even think about supporting something "evil", something as ridicilously EVIL like say supporting some psychos who tampered with the religion creating their own ideology where they go around with Ak47's & Machetes beheading other non-believers of their ideology (muslim or not)......... is RIDICILOUS........ nobody is & NEVER will support something like that from Bosnia..... you wont at least see a "Bosnian Terrorist" anytime soon lol....... i could be wrong though, the human brain never seizes to amaze me....

pauk
09-19-2014, 09:16 PM
Dude Turkey supports IS because they fight against the kurds, thats why the refused to support the U.S. coalition against them. There are fighters from the Balkans that fight for the IS. I saw multiple fighters from Kosovo tearing their Kosovo passports.

What!!???!?!?? Show me please, any type of source. You SAW?

fiddy
09-19-2014, 09:34 PM
What!!???!?!?? Show me please, any type of source. You SAW?
https://ia801509.us.archive.org/18/items/al_saleel_4/SaleelSawarim.mp4

skip to 4:08 mark

NBAplayoffs2001
09-19-2014, 09:44 PM
Good thing I visited Istanbul last summer...

zoom17
09-19-2014, 09:45 PM
http://i.gyazo.com/e29b1cee3db94f6a26af1f58ae177a20.png

pauk
09-19-2014, 09:53 PM
https://ia801509.us.archive.org/18/items/al_saleel_4/SaleelSawarim.mp4

skip to 4:08 mark

Albanian.... :facepalm Crazy video dude, they just drived around and most of the timed seemed like they shot literally every random vehicle & civilian. :eek:

NBAplayoffs2001
09-19-2014, 09:57 PM
Albanian.... :facepalm Crazy video dude, they just drived around and most of the timed seemed like they shot literally every random vehicle & civilian. :eek:

This is just so sad :(. Were these random killings?

pauk
09-19-2014, 10:05 PM
This is just so sad :(. Were these random killings?

Im not sure, but the thing is even if they shot specific targets they would shoot through anybody & any car that passed in their line of fire... so.... yea....

These psychos need to be eradicated, where is A-10 Thunderbolt when you need one lol

fiddy
09-19-2014, 10:08 PM
Not at all, those killing were not random at. They seem to target Iraqi soldiers, politicians.

Brizzly
09-19-2014, 10:16 PM
Turkey supports them because they are getting the black gold from them.

fiddy
09-19-2014, 10:27 PM
Turkey supports them because they are getting the black gold from them.
at 40$ per barrel its quite a deal, but thats not the only reason

pauk
09-19-2014, 10:28 PM
Not at all, those killing were not random at. They seem to target Iraqi soldiers, politicians.

Come on man there is some instances there where they just go ham full-auto shooting anything in line of sight where other cars/people pass by, you think they care if some bullet flies also somewhere where "they dont want", no they dont care.... and ive seen some other video where they pursue a soldier in civilian clothes into a crowd and go full-auto there aswell bringing down/injuring a couple of people in the process, i wouldnt like to go look/find that video, it was some grotesque site.....

They target not only iraqi soldiers, politicans, but just any people who dont comply to them.... a random civilian in the street standing in the way wont barricade them from their lunacy.... a random civilian who is known to not comply to their ideology aswell (like us or hell, 99.9% of the muslims) is a target....

ISIS cannot challenge the Iraqi government for control over the country anyways. On a basic level, it's simple math. Estimates of ISIS' fighting strength range from 10,000+ combat troops. The Iraqi army has 250,000+ troops, plus armed police. The Iraqi military also has tanks, airplanes, and helicopters and so on. ISIS can't make a serious play for the control of Baghdad, let alone the south of Iraq, without a serious risk of getting crushed.

...and now you talk about challenging the rest of the world? All they can do is behead the random guy and do this you see on the video.....

fiddy
09-19-2014, 10:36 PM
Come on man there is some instances there where they just go ham full-auto shooting anything in line of sight where other cars/people pass by, you think they care if some bullet flies also somewhere where "they dont want", no they dont care.... and ive seen some other video where they pursue a soldier in civilian clothes into a crowd and go full-auto there aswell bringing down/injuring a couple of people in the process, i wouldnt like to go look/find that video, it was some grotesque site.....

They target not only iraqi soldiers, politicans, but just any people who dont comply to them.... a random civilian in the street standing in the way wont barricade them from their lunacy.... a random civilian who is known to not comply to their ideology aswell (like me/us or hell, 99.9% of the muslims) is a target....

ISIS cannot challenge the Iraqi government for control over the country anyways. On a basic level, it's simple math. Estimates of ISIS' fighting strength range from 10,000+ combat troops. The Iraqi army has 250,000+ troops, plus armed police. The Iraqi military also has tanks, airplanes, and helicopters and so on. ISIS can't make a serious play for the control of Baghdad, let alone the south of Iraq, without a serious risk of getting crushed.

...and now you talk about challenging the rest of the world? All they can do is behead the random guy and do this shit you see on the video..... until all of them are dead...

You seem to overestimate Iraq. The country is a mess, kurds want independence, shia and sunnies are fighting each other. Despite being armed with U.S. weapons Iraqi soldiers are poorly trained and are fighting like cowards, spray and pray, poor tactics. IS cant challenge the Iraqi government because they will never be accepted by the international community. I think they will be wiped out pretty soon, but Turkey will do their best so that kurdish state does not come to existence, as it will cause instability inside their country. Next several months should be interesting.

pauk
09-19-2014, 10:36 PM
Just gimme this and ill do the job, i have experience, i play Battlefield 4. :pimp:

http://scenicreflections.com/files/A-10_Thunderbolt_II_Wallpaper_94oak.jpg

fiddy
09-19-2014, 11:13 PM
Just gimme this and ill do the job, i have experience, i play Battlefield 4. :pimp:

Not so easy when they hide in the cities among the civilians

pauk
09-19-2014, 11:25 PM
Not so easy when they hide in the cities among the civilians

Easy! Just install one of those Analysis Focus Systems a la Robocop / Terminator. :pimp:

...or just have fun picking the targets using AC-130's spectre, many ISH posters have room in this baby! Lets do this!

http://bobshermanspage.com/AC-130.jpg
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/2212359/ac130-engaging-o.gif

'MURICA!

JohnFreeman
09-19-2014, 11:38 PM
Saddam was a better evil than these guys

chazzy
09-20-2014, 01:16 AM

http://www.vox.com/2014/6/13/5803712/11-things-iraq-crisis-isis

#10. Dont plagiarize

pauk
09-20-2014, 01:52 AM

#10. Dont plagiarize

Seriously Chazzy, you are creeping me out with all that stalking, detective work, storage of my posts and you do it only against me, for some reason.

MadeFromDust
09-20-2014, 01:58 AM
Nuke em all. ISIS problem solved.

StephHamann
09-20-2014, 04:12 AM
Pope is supposed to visit Turkey soon. Coincidence?

But I doubt it's anything serious. Istanbul is a pretty secular and western city.

Constantinople, not IStanbul :facepalm

step_back
09-20-2014, 05:19 AM
Turkey is so two faced they say they don't support ISIS when there's so many evidence proving otherwise.

A lot of those countries in that region are. Pakistan is the worst.

fiddy
09-20-2014, 07:52 AM
Time to invade Turkey.
ummm they are "our" allies?

#10. Dont plagiarize
lolollolol

chazzy
09-20-2014, 08:45 AM
Seriously Chazzy, you are creeping me out with all that stalking, detective work, storage of my posts and you do it only against me, for some reason.
Don't plagiarize. It stuck out like a sore thumb because of your English/writing

n00bie
09-20-2014, 08:53 AM
Wow, how can people be so calm? I'd get off the train ASAP.

YouGotServed
09-20-2014, 08:57 AM

#10. Dont plagiarize

Did Pauk just get caught Gundressing? :oldlol:

fiddy
09-20-2014, 09:42 AM
Did Pauk just get caught Gundressing? :oldlol:
pauk got caught pauking

Nick Young
09-20-2014, 10:02 AM
Turkey:facepalm What a trashbag double agent government. US 'allies' in name only:facepalm

They are also aiding IS in the kidnapping of foreigners. DISGUSTING.

pauk
09-20-2014, 04:31 PM
@CHAZZY

There is nothing wrong with copy/pasting facts or data out of the internet in a basketball forum as you find its assessment appropriate & in context, this is no business or school work or something where we steal ideas, passages, etc., from another's work to our own work for it to be repugnant actual plagiarism.....

Kobe averaged last year 13.8 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 6.3 apg in 6 games and 29.5 mpg..... the numbers on this assessment are "plagiarized" from the internet......... specifically basketball-reference.... we do this, everybody do this.... it means absolutely NOTHING.....

The only actual reason you do this is because you are a douchebag & you do this mostly against specificially me, for still to me some unknown reason.... unless you really are that much of a retarded Kobetard who hate posters who like Lebron's game....

1. You are bumping my old NBA threads trying to whitewash me when you & everybody else knows i am different basketball poster right now...
2. You are saving/copying all my posts (it certainly feels like it) trying to whitewash me
3. You are inspecting every post i make on the internet for "plagiarizing", again trying to whitewash me...
4. You post only when/where i post, any random place, if you can find something to do of the 3 stuff above, when you post its never about something else, its only about me.....
5. You dont bring crap to this forum considering the above, well ok... you do bring crap, CRAP.....

...and now you are doing this even in random bs posts in OTC???

Seriously Chazzy, it has been going on for a couple of years now and i never had anything against you.... but you need to stop, understand what you are doing is completely unnecessary & kindof INSANE...

zoom17
09-20-2014, 05:09 PM
Turkey:facepalm What a trashbag double agent government. US 'allies' in name only:facepalm

They are also aiding IS in the kidnapping of foreigners. DISGUSTING.

Kurds fighting back reinforcements coming :rockon:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=978_1411245931

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=124_1411215065

http://i.gyazo.com/9f25b14289b44ddfd683bb8a58ccd7ae.png