PDA

View Full Version : This is a terrible era for trolls

niko
09-19-2014, 07:26 PM
This is like late 90's/early 2000 NBA era for trolls, like watching Knicks/Pacers wrestle 88-87 and the Spurs taking on the Nets and actually having a little trouble at one point. Like Right to Censor WWE. Like every season of Friends ever...

Step your game up. I get the trolls need to troll, but Rambo is one of the most entertaining of the trolls. Think on that....

We got trolls pretending to not vaccinate their kids, and lots of "i'm not really gay but i like men" topics.

:sleeping

Come heavy or don't come at all.

Suguru101
09-19-2014, 07:32 PM
This is like late 90's/early 2000 NBA era for trolls, like watching Knicks/Pacers wrestle 88-87 and the Spurs taking on the Nets and actually having a little trouble at one point. Like Right to Censor WWE. Like every season of Friends ever...

Step your game up. I get the trolls need to troll, but Rambo is one of the most entertaining of the trolls. Think on that....

We got trolls pretending to not vaccinate their kids, and lots of "i'm not really gay but i like men" topics.

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/starcrush.com/files/2013/06/j-8.gif

Budadiiii
09-19-2014, 07:34 PM
Weak era for pansies who get worked by 9 old Indian kids at the park.

You ain't no legend so keep your fingers still. You don't have the status to have an opinion on the current troll scene.

niko
09-19-2014, 07:36 PM
Weak era for pansies who get worked by 9 old Indian kids at the park.

You ain't no legend so keep your fingers still. You don't have the status to have an opinion on the current troll scene.
You can't even keep your alts straight. You had some style, now you just rep swegga all the time, you sit on his topics waiting to post. Are you him? Because if not, you're strangely attracted to him.

:sleeping This is what i think of discussing ISH status. Your fallback arguments are even boring.

Budadiiii
09-19-2014, 07:39 PM
You can't even keep your alts straight. You had some style, now you just rep swegga all the time, you sit on his topics waiting to post. Are you him? Because if not, you're strangely attracted to him.

:sleeping This is what i think of discussing ISH status. Your fallback arguments are even boring.
As opposed to your exciting posting style?

What contribution do you make except for being the pansy manlet who got his ass kicked at the park by a 9 year old Indian kid and came to ISH to cry about it. :pimp:

pansy manlet don't step.

ZeN
09-19-2014, 07:40 PM

Does that confirm RidonKs as a troll?

niko
09-19-2014, 07:42 PM
Does that confirm RidonKs as a troll?
Trolls are pretending to be gay, but being gay doesn't make you a troll. Reflexive postulate?

niko
09-19-2014, 07:43 PM
As opposed to your exciting posting style?

What contribution do you make except for being the pansy manlet who got his ass kicked at the park by a 9 year old Indian kid and came to ISH to cry about it. :pimp:

pansy manlet don't step.
I'm not trying to be entertaining. The trolls are. They claim to be. So they should be.

As I said, if you come, come heavy. Not come like a pansy getting plowed by a two inch pecker. :applause:

I BELIEVE IN YOU. ENTERTAIN!

Jameerthefear
09-19-2014, 08:18 PM
It's because I've been owning trolls so hard.

Godzuki
09-19-2014, 08:19 PM
i'll be honest. some of the trolls these days make me laff real hard sometimes. i think most of it is schtick tho, and just fukking around where a lot of green stacks take them too literally/seriously.

rambo is one of the worst since he's completely serious, and is borderline fukking nuts with how much he believes in anti society/established workings. he is on the extreme end of internet conspiracy theorist IMO, where he goes against the grain so much, it becomes extremist anti norm. i can respect going against the grain to a degree but his degree is so out of wack he's got some major issues :facepalm

niko
09-19-2014, 08:25 PM
It's because I've been owning trolls so hard.
yes, thats it.

Raymone
09-20-2014, 02:56 AM
I agree.

IamRAMBO24
09-20-2014, 04:27 AM
i'll be honest. some of the trolls these days make me laff real hard sometimes. i think most of it is schtick tho, and just fukking around where a lot of green stacks take them too literally/seriously.

rambo is one of the worst since he's completely serious, and is borderline fukking nuts with how much he believes in anti society/established workings. he is on the extreme end of internet conspiracy theorist IMO, where he goes against the grain so much, it becomes extremist anti norm. i can respect going against the grain to a degree but his degree is so out of wack he's got some major issues :facepalm

There are two types of people in this world:

1. People who steal the thoughts of others.

2. People who think on their own.

You are in group 1. You don't think I know what you are thinking? You don't think I watch the news, politics, blogs, study the same curriculum, etc.? Your thoughts are nothing new; everything you say is nothing new. You are a mouthpiece for the news media and government. Everything you say on here has been said before by politicians and anchors.

But do you know Spinoza, Hegel, Schopenhauer, Voltaire, Berkeley, etc. You say you're a man of Science, but do you know Bacon, Descartes, Hume, Ephiphenomenalism, etc.? I already know Newton, Darwin, and Einstein. Their sh*t is common knowledge. You find me extreme, but nothing I say is extreme. It's been talked about for ages. The ideas and criticism I have about Democracy was brought up by Plato 2,000 years ago. Did you know the Greeks were the first Democratic society and all the problems they had before are the same ones we are facing today? All you have to do is to read the Greek philosophers to know everything there is to know about the troubles we face today. Same sh*t, different time.

That is why I am in the position to criticize: I've introspected all these ideas, vetted them out, and came up with my own interpretation of what they're all about. I've done my homework. Now shut up and do yours.

niko
09-20-2014, 08:42 AM
But you get trolled so easily doe
Remember when you were funny? :confusedshrug: I miss that...

sweggeh
09-20-2014, 08:54 AM
You are by far one of the worst posters on this site. Shouldnt you be off eating your imaginary wife's fried rice you piece of shit. The best part of you is still runnin down your old mans leg. I have never seen you post anything of substance, so the irony here is beyond hilarious.

niko
09-20-2014, 04:48 PM
Wait until I have a chance to log into my alts so i can agree with myself like you are. Are you seriously calling your threads interesting? The 27 "im not gay but i really like some guy" threads? That?

:facepalm

brooklynsfinest
09-20-2014, 04:57 PM
Sweggeh the truth.

AlphaWolf24
09-20-2014, 05:00 PM

:facepalm ......

this fool...

next

IamRAMBO24
09-20-2014, 05:04 PM
You are by far one of the worst posters on this site. Shouldnt you be off eating your imaginary wife's fried rice you piece of shit. The best part of you is still runnin down your old mans leg. I have never seen you post anything of substance, so the irony here is beyond hilarious.

Niko isn't so bad. You should find it as a compliment he goes after you. He doesn't go after irrelevant posters.

DeuceWallaces
09-20-2014, 05:53 PM
As it turns out, Rambo and his ilk are just real life losers and psychopaths. Now we have proof.

In two online studies (total N = 1215), respondents completed personality inventories and a survey of their Internet commenting styles. Overall, strong positive associations emerged among online commenting frequency, trolling enjoyment, and troll identity, pointing to a common construct underlying the measures. Both studies revealed similar patterns of relations between trolling and the Dark Tetrad of personality: trolling correlated positively with sadism, psychopathy, and Machiavellianism, using both enjoyment ratings and identity scores. Of all personality measures, sadism showed the most robust associations with trolling and, importantly, the relationship was specific to trolling behavior. Enjoyment of other online activities, such as chatting and debating, was unrelated to sadism. Thus cyber-trolling appears to be an Internet manifestation of everyday sadism.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886914000324

IamRAMBO24
09-20-2014, 06:38 PM
As it turns out, Rambo and his ilk are just real life losers and psychopaths. Now we have proof.

Sadism?

In the education thread, I spoke about the mind control techniques that make a person poor and lazy, and advocated empowment through the use of creativity and breaking through the barriers that constrain imagination. The reason why I posted that was because I firmly believe each and everyone of us are capable of so much more than we realize.

In the conspiracy threads, I talk about govermnet of corruption out of the fear the people will lead to an early demise if they do not stand up to the corruption.

That is hardly sadistic. The person that is sadistic is you. You are an online bully. You find pleasure in making others feel bad about themselves on a personal level. All you do is insult and berate people. You hardly ever try to educate. I am a teacher. My intentions are good. I might not have the best delivery, but the humanistic motive is there.

You, on the other hand, like Jameer, are truly sadistic because this forum is now a revenge zone for the both of you. You were well liked when both of you started. Jameer was trolled for his love of anime; you were picked on for the pictures you posted. Now the both of you are bitter and hateful.

I have always been like this from day one. I am as true as you can get hence this makes my intentions pure. I am not out to get anybody nor am I trying to prove something. I am here to educate. End of story. I don't care for personal insults nor do I care to prove myself. Can't say the same for both of you.

Godzuki
09-20-2014, 06:45 PM

there is a major flaw in how troll is defined amongst different people, especially those who do those studies, because they take stuff a lot more literally than realistically sarcastic or in joking a troll tends to mean. Scientitific study type people are probably the worst at reading sarcasm or anything that isn't interpreted as very literal.

either way IAMRAMBO is not a troll. even if he says stuff a lot of you don't like or think he's nuts, he's not a troll. he believes in everything he says. Many people here define a troll as someone who posts stuff they don't like but thats not accurate. A troll is someone who is purposely fukking with you for whatever reasons, that is NOT IAMRAMBO.

and IMO the scientific study definition of troll is someone on like CNN comments section or wherever that is just being anti what everyone is saying. a troll in terms of ISH purposes is oftentimes people just having fun fukking with people for the most part. troll is defined way too broadly for any retard scientist to define some behavioral profile to. either way i do not believe everyone who trolls here is a sadist. even if they were there are different levels of sadism, but these studies are flawed from the start by definition of 'troll' being flawed. scientisits, or rather very technical pepole tend to be very retarded in their own ways.

IamRAMBO24
09-20-2014, 06:49 PM
The reason why I am consider the toughest troll is because I am not out to hurt people. Challenging someone's thought is a lot harder than digging up personal information in order to annoy them. Trolls that annoy can be brush off easily; trolls that challenge your perception of reality will gnaw at your mind in your sleep because in the end truth will always win no matter how much a person denies it or brushes it off.

Godzuki
09-20-2014, 06:52 PM
The reason why I am consider the toughest troll is because I am not out to hurt people. Challenging someone's thought is a lot harder than digging up personal information in order to annoy them. Trolls that annoy can be brush off easily; trolls that challenge your perception of reality will gnaw at your mind in your sleep because in the end truth will always win no matter how much a person denies it or brushes it off.

u aren't a troll lol. you're serious which by definition doesn't make u a troll. there are a lot of idiots here who call anyone whose posts they don't like a troll, but that is not the definition of troll, or even close.

NZStreetBaller
09-20-2014, 06:54 PM
To be honest I just think Ya'll take these forums way to seriously and guys get so defensive and sensitive to every little thing that is said about them.

Somebody post something crappy. and majority of people find it their absolute duty or destiny to call them something (troll ****** useless poster, take your pic)

Everybody puts so much effort into trying to bury eachother without even making it fun. (BigBoss vs Lebron23)

its a forum people with a whole bunch of people you'll probably never meet Except for the schitzophrenic guys with the alts :oldlol:

chill people chill:pimp:

poido123
09-20-2014, 08:18 PM
To be honest I just think Ya'll take these forums way to seriously and guys get so defensive and sensitive to every little thing that is said about them.

Somebody post something crappy. and majority of people find it their absolute duty or destiny to call them something (troll ****** useless poster, take your pic)

Everybody puts so much effort into trying to bury eachother without even making it fun. (BigBoss vs Lebron23)

its a forum people with a whole bunch of people you'll probably never meet Except for the schitzophrenic guys with the alts :oldlol:

We fight wars here man, this is big boy shit :oldlol:

Half the time we are stirring the pot. I get a lot of people angry fast.

I myself get annoyed at times, but that's only because I'm passionate about my team..

Anyways, there's a lot of different characters here. Its a good mix of relaxed, semi-intense and intense dudes :rockon:

IamRAMBO24
09-20-2014, 08:24 PM

The new wave of trolls are extremely childish and out to personally destroy others.

Glass Ankles
09-20-2014, 08:29 PM
Godzuki is the only "troll" that is a decent human being. He helped me quite a bit when I was going through my own struggles. His insightful and inspiring posts gave me strength to fight my own demons.

IamRAMBO is also a thinker beyond the box, not outside, BUT BEYOND. His philosophical points are fresh and mind bending. He is one of the few posters that don't follow the sheep mentality.

Budadiii is just a rebel, he doesn't give a shit what you think. He stays true to himself no matter the circumstances. That kinda strong will can only be admired in this cesspool.

Godzuki
09-20-2014, 08:33 PM
Godzuki is the only "troll" that is a decent human being. He helped me quite a bit when I was going through my own struggles. His insightful and inspiring posts gave me strength to fight my own demons.

IamRAMBO is also a thinker beyond the box, not outside, BUT BEYOND. His philosophical points are fresh and mind bending. He is one of the few posters that don't follow the sheep mentality.

Budadiii is just a rebel, he doesn't give a shit what you think. He stays true to himself no matter the circumstances. That kinda strong will can only be admired in this cesspool.

:cheers:

surprised to read that thx

IamRAMBO24
09-20-2014, 08:41 PM

GREATEST.OF.ALL.TIME.NEW.POSTER.

niko
09-20-2014, 08:59 PM
Rambo is not a troll, nor is zuki. They believe what they say. Budadii is a troll sometimes, it comes and goes. Sweggah is a troll though. And he's lame. I remember some of the older trolls, they started these hilarious back and forth ridiculous discussion. Pleezebelieve on Lebron during the first cavs run, that shit was hysterical.

Now it's "even if you're not gay, what kind of man would you like to sleep with?" Ten variations, up and down the board. :facepalm

Glass Ankles
09-20-2014, 09:03 PM
Rambo is not a troll, nor is zuki. They believe what they say. Budadii is a troll sometimes, it comes and goes. Sweggah is a troll though. And he's lame. I remember some of the older trolls, they started these hilarious back and forth ridiculous discussion. Pleezebelieve on Lebron during the first cavs run, that shit was hysterical.

Now it's "even if you're not gay, what kind of man would you like to sleep with?" Ten variations, up and down the board. :facepalm
Why does that bother you? Are you insecure about your own sexuality? Is your fake asian wife vanishing from your shattered psyche? Are you feeling certain unfamiliar urges and desires?

For a married middle aged man you sure have your priorities twisted. You shouldn't be bothering with this website anymore. Shoulda retired years ago and actually done something productive with your imagination.

MMM
09-20-2014, 09:09 PM
I wouldn't mind the trolling if it was creative, but too many of them have the same views on everything. For examle is there really any reason why we need both 9er and Nick Young?????? :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Might as well get rid of one them cus the other has the same exact talking points. Another thing is trolls trying to out duel each other on being the bigges idiot and not actually on being the most creative. Heck any average poster can troll nowadays and compete on ISH, just throw the most inane post out there and you'll be in the running in no time.

niko
09-21-2014, 08:19 PM
Why does that bother you? Are you insecure about your own sexuality? Is your fake asian wife vanishing from your shattered psyche? Are you feeling certain unfamiliar urges and desires?

For a married middle aged man you sure have your priorities twisted. You shouldn't be bothering with this website anymore. Shoulda retired years ago and actually done something productive with your imagination.
I love that you people are so bad with women that you assume someone having a wife must be making it up.