PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Andray Blatche signs contract to play in CHINA!

bagelred
09-20-2014, 01:04 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24717716/reports-andray-blatche-signs-contract-to-play-in-china

The Xinjiang Flying Tigers are your new favorite Chinese Basketball Association team. They've signed free agent big man Andray Blatche, per Sportando and Eurobasket.com's David Pick. This is the same team that signed shooting guard Jordan Crawford. Just think of all the crazy shots they'll take.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m

Free agent center Andray Blatche's deal in China will pay him nearly $2.5M net, source tells Yahoo. He can rejoin the NBA in March.

No seriously...he did....

What? :confusedshrug: What's everyone angry about? :wtf:

MP.Trey
09-20-2014, 01:17 PM
:wtf:

He can rejoin the NBA in March just in time for the Cavs championship cruise though.

Budadiiii
09-20-2014, 01:21 PM
:applause:

Le Shaqtus
09-20-2014, 01:22 PM
I don't get it, where's the joke.

Lebron23
09-20-2014, 01:26 PM
Damn. China get him.

HylianNightmare
09-20-2014, 01:29 PM
Stupid

Demitri98
09-20-2014, 01:32 PM
http://basketball.asia-basket.com/team/China/Xinjiang_Flying_Tigers/4369

He's starting at SF :biggums: :biggums:

JellyBean
09-20-2014, 01:37 PM
He is about to become an all-star.....in China.

It's A VC3!!!
09-20-2014, 05:22 PM
How doesn't he get any contract offers from the NBA? He was problem free for the last two years yet he had zero offers? Hmm, I don't get it. Fun and caring energy guy. Great for the locker room because he brightens the locker room. If we didn't have Plumlee the Nets would've resigned him I believe.

niko
09-20-2014, 05:27 PM
How doesn't he get any contract offers from the NBA? He was problem free for the last two years yet he had zero offers? Hmm, I don't get it. Fun and caring energy guy. Great for the locker room because he brightens the locker room. If we didn't have Plumlee the Nets would've resigned him I believe.

Blatche doesn't like to speak. He doesn't hang out with his teammates, he has a posse he stays with on the road. You'll remember them, they were doubleteaming the passed out girl in Blatche's hotel room that almost got him arrested.

He also got sent home for 4 days last year to get his head right. We never found out what happened but think about what people get suspended for by teams and think what he'd need to do to get FOUR games. And the Nets hid what happened like it was a state secret.

Kidd hated him, Kidd got fired, and the Nets STILL didn't even want to talk to him in the offseason. And no team even took a flier on him.

Something's wrong with dude, not sure what but it's illogical that it's not something because the team that knew him the best the last few years not only wanted him gone, the first day of free agency they declared him not returning.

Taller than CP3
09-20-2014, 06:19 PM
He did this to look good in front of Chinese scrubs so NBA teams can overpay him for averaging 20 and 10. It's a pretty smart move if you ask me.

It's A VC3!!!
09-20-2014, 06:34 PM
Blatche doesn't like to speak. He doesn't hang out with his teammates, he has a posse he stays with on the road. You'll remember them, they were doubleteaming the passed out girl in Blatche's hotel room that almost got him arrested.

He also got sent home for 4 days last year to get his head right. We never found out what happened but think about what people get suspended for by teams and think what he'd need to do to get FOUR games. And the Nets hid what happened like it was a state secret.

Kidd hated him, Kidd got fired, and the Nets STILL didn't even want to talk to him in the offseason. And no team even took a flier on him.

Something's wrong with dude, not sure what but it's illogical that it's not something because the team that knew him the best the last few years not only wanted him gone, the first day of free agency they declared him not returning.

he was sent home for several days because of conditioning issues. blatche is not a locker room problem. that's all i'm going to say. he's done nothing in the last two years to hurt the nets locker room.

niko
09-20-2014, 06:47 PM
he was sent home for several days because of conditioning issues. blatche is not a locker room problem. that's all i'm going to say. he's done nothing in the last two years to hurt the nets locker room.
He put up good numbers. Yet the second the season ended the net said no. We don't want you back not even at minimum. And nobody else wanted him. Somethings wrong. Or else this makes no sense.

HomieWeMajor
09-20-2014, 07:16 PM
He is going to look like Hakeem over there.
I predict 30/11/7/ with 4 blocks on .66Fg%

poido123
09-20-2014, 07:36 PM
He will abuse the frail Chinese kids over there..

I'm expecting 25/10/4 with 5 blocks a game.

HomieWeMajor
09-20-2014, 07:43 PM
He will abuse the frail Chinese kids over there..

I'm expecting 25/10/4 with 5 blocks a game.
Now don't forget about the Chinese women aswell.
We will be seeing Phing-Phong Blatche declaring for the NBA draft in 18 years time.

poido123
09-20-2014, 07:48 PM
Now don't forget about the Chinese women aswell.
We will be seeing Phing-Phong Blatche declaring for the NBA draft in 18 years time.

:roll:

Be one ugly kid, that's all I'd have to say!

It's A VC3!!!
09-20-2014, 08:29 PM
He put up good numbers. Yet the second the season ended the net said no. We don't want you back not even at minimum. And nobody else wanted him. Somethings wrong. Or else this makes no sense.

that's because we have plumlee. doesn't make sense to re-sign blatche when we have a log jam at the center/forward positions. i'm upset at the nets. they gave some euro guy money when they should have given it to pierce. you don't let pierce go for nothing. blatche is the least of my worries. once plumlee got hot, we all knew blatche was done.

niko
09-20-2014, 08:33 PM
that's because we have plumlee. doesn't make sense to re-sign blatche when we have a log jam at the center/forward positions. i'm upset at the nets. they gave some euro guy money when they should have given it to pierce. you don't let pierce go for nothing. blatche is the least of my worries. once plumlee got hot, we all knew blatche was done.
Nah, Nets are searching scrap heep for another big so it doesn't add up.

ILLsmak
09-20-2014, 09:26 PM
He did this to look good in front of Chinese scrubs so NBA teams can overpay him for averaging 20 and 10. It's a pretty smart move if you ask me.

lol wasn't he on some olympic (edit: world w/e) team? They were like an andray blatch has 20 points... and it's like WAT. I forgot which one.

He's kinda a baller tho.

-Smak

hawkfan
09-20-2014, 11:07 PM
The Hawks have about 4 million left in cap space.
We could have signed Blatch.

christian1923
09-21-2014, 01:14 AM
Blatche is one of those guys you can't trust on a multi year deal. Like a jr smith. You just don't know how they'll react or if they'll keep working.

sfballa13
09-21-2014, 01:26 AM
Blatche was amnestied by the Wizards

This year he will make 8M from the NBA

Instead of signing with a team and still getting that 8M, he is gonna go to China, collect 2.5M and then come home and STILL collect his 8M all while showcasing himself on a contender

OKC, Cavs, Dallas all would die to have this guy come playoff time

Whoever said he is stupid for taking this China deal is dumb as **** themselves