http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw
animal fukkers at large...........:facepalm

tomtucker
09-21-2014, 01:57 AM
jump a few minuttes in for the "good" part...........poor animals :(

Trollsmasher
09-21-2014, 02:13 AM
bestiality is completly normal behavior

we should try to accomodate these men and make their lives easier by providing them with a safe animal sex

dilley
09-21-2014, 02:17 AM
Wait, there's people out there who haven't ****ed a donkey?

ace23
09-21-2014, 02:59 AM
Fcking mack daddy at 7:07 :roll:

Budadiiii
09-21-2014, 03:22 AM
We are freaking slaves.

"fathers encourage sons to have sex with donkey so their ***** can grow, and so they can be better lovers"

:facepalm

We have to evolve past this. Women have been holding us back for too ****ing long. SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME.

Yes, we need them to reproduce, but for God's sake, we don't need to be ****ing donkeys to please them. It takes 2 minutes to ****. All the other time should be spent on important shit, like curing cancer.

Most of you are virgins anyway, why the hell do you spend so much time thinking about women? They have power over you pathetic fools.

:oldlol:

The human race is a joke. Ashamed to be apart of it, though I consider myself a different breed of human. I would say 99% of humans are shit, and there are guys like me apart of the 1%, who are on the pursuit of dominance.

tomtucker
09-21-2014, 04:29 AM
Bestiality is not much different than homosexuality, incest and pedophilia.. which OP seems to support.

How do you know the animals are not enjoying it? :confusedshrug:

Once read about a man who abused his cat.........later it had to put down/killed because it could no longer pee and hold onto it

sweggeh
09-21-2014, 05:37 AM
[QUOTE=tomtucker]Once read about a man who abused his cat.........later it had to put down/killed because it could no longer pee and hold onto it