PDA

View Full Version : Any guys here under the thumb?

poido123
09-21-2014, 08:02 AM
Girlfriend doesn't let you go out with your mates
Girlfriend wins all the arguments
Girlfriend reads through your phone texts etc
Girlfriend overloads your spare space with her shit
Sings and plays her shitty music in the car and sings badly

I'll have to admit, I'm a bit under the thumb. She reads through my texts(I've been caught cheating before) and puts her shit in my spaces which I choose to leave if I want to put something there. Her singing is horrendous and she plays the worst music :(

Any guys have any annoying gripes of the other half? Doesn't have to be from the list :cheers:

Magic731
09-21-2014, 08:11 AM
I had an ex who would question me about every girl I added on facebook and would always make a subtle comment when I liked another girls photo. Honestly this kind of stuff didn't really worry me though, if anything it just proved that she actually cared.

JtotheIzzo
09-21-2014, 08:15 AM
Girlfriend doesn't let you go out with your mates - YOU NEED TO COMPROMISE ON THIS, 6 OF ONE HALF-DOZEN OF THE OTHER. GOOD PROPAGANDA WORKS, LET HER KNOW WHEN THE LADS ARE HAVING FUN WITHOUT YOU AND YOU ARE THERE WITH HER, YOU'LL SCORE POINTS. ALSO, IF YOU WANT TO PARTY ON SATURDAY WITH THE BOYS, DO SOMETHING WITH HER FRIDAY.

Girlfriend wins all the arguments - LET THEM WIN, BECAUSE IF YOU WIN YOU LOSE.

Girlfriend reads through your phone texts etc - **** NO

Girlfriend overloads your spare space with her shit - BlTCHES WILL BE BlTCHES

Sings and plays her shitty music in the car and sings badly - ON OCCASION

SilkyJohnson
09-21-2014, 08:16 AM

I'll have to admit, I'm a bit under the thumb. She reads through my texts(I've been caught cheating before) and puts her shit in my spaces which I choose to leave if I want to put something there. Her singing is horrendous and she plays the worst music :(

Any guys have any annoying gripes of the other half? Doesn't have to be from the list :cheers:

It's a good job you're venting here because your cheating ass would get its face slapped if you ever aired these grievances to your partner and that's church :roll:

poido123
09-21-2014, 08:18 AM
I had an ex who would question me about every girl I added on facebook and would always make a subtle comment when I liked another girls photo. Honestly this kind of stuff didn't really worry me though, if anything it just proved that she actually cared.

Good point.

My girlfriend does that too :lol

I'm just glad that she doesn't have an issue with me going out with whoever.

GimmeThat
09-21-2014, 08:20 AM
I don't know

but apparently girls are generally bored of me way before any of that happens

niko
09-21-2014, 08:22 AM

Punch her in the head. If a guy tried this you would, right?

poido123
09-21-2014, 08:23 AM
It's a good job you're venting here because your cheating ass would get its face slapped if you ever aired these grievances to your partner and that's church :roll:

Ha ha pretty much :lol

poido123
09-21-2014, 08:29 AM
Girlfriend doesn't let you go out with your mates - YOU NEED TO COMPROMISE ON THIS, 6 OF ONE HALF-DOZEN OF THE OTHER. GOOD PROPAGANDA WORKS, LET HER KNOW WHEN THE LADS ARE HAVING FUN WITHOUT YOU AND YOU ARE THERE WITH HER, YOU'LL SCORE POINTS. ALSO, IF YOU WANT TO PARTY ON SATURDAY WITH THE BOYS, DO SOMETHING WITH HER FRIDAY.

Girlfriend wins all the arguments - LET THEM WIN, BECAUSE IF YOU WIN YOU LOSE.

Girlfriend reads through your phone texts etc - **** NO

Girlfriend overloads your spare space with her shit - BlTCHES WILL BE BlTCHES

Sings and plays her shitty music in the car and sings badly - ON OCCASION

Yeah, you sound like you have your man shit together :cheers:

Another big one. She complains I watch too much sport :( that bugs me. She watches too much kardashians :facepalm

poido123
09-21-2014, 08:33 AM
I don't know

but apparently girls are generally bored of me way before any of that happens

Cheer up bro, sounds like you need your game tuned up.

Boring? You might be trying too hard for her to like you, girls always pick up on fake shit or hiding shit.

GimmeThat
09-21-2014, 08:43 AM
Cheer up bro, sounds like you need your game tuned up.

Boring? You might be trying too hard for her to like you, girls always pick up on fake shit or hiding shit.

first, don't call me bro.

second, I don't even know when did boring guys started doing horrible in the market.

probably because all those boring girls are busy being boring.

Jameerthefear
09-21-2014, 08:45 AM
You are so fvcking beta it's pathetic :roll:

poido123
09-21-2014, 08:46 AM
first, don't call me bro.

second, I don't even know when did boring guys started doing horrible in the market.

probably because all those boring girls are busy being boring.

:kobe:

You sound bitter bro

poido123
09-21-2014, 08:47 AM
You are so fvcking beta it's pathetic :roll:

This is a thread only for those who have had a girlfriend before.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out :pimp:

Jameerthefear
09-21-2014, 08:57 AM
Seeing poido this beta is no surprise to em though lmao

fiddy
09-21-2014, 09:07 AM
Seeing poido this beta is no surprise to em though lmao
Your virgin ass still talking? Fvck outta here boy.

GimmeThat
09-21-2014, 09:09 AM
:kobe:

You sound bitter bro

not really, working at McDonalds right now hadn't been terrible compared to the other jobs in which I had been offered with.

I'll let you know if I need you to call me bro tho.

*awaits attack as to why people who works at McDonalds shouldn't be able to get chicks

even though I'd probably object to my daughter dating someone who works at McDonalds. but it's probably more so the innocent unborn child that I would be worried about. Since apparently my daughter would then be dumb enough to believe in making an honest earning her-selves. *

I still sound bored don't I

poido123
09-21-2014, 09:19 AM
not really, working at McDonalds right now hadn't been terrible compared to the other jobs in which I had been offered with.

*awaits attack as to why people who works at McDonalds shouldn't be able to get chicks

even though I'd probably object to my daughter dating someone who works at McDonalds. but it's probably more so the innocent unborn child that I would be worried about. Since apparently my daughter would then be dumb enough to believe in making an honest earning her-selves. *

Not really. While McDonalds isnt the job we all dream to be doing as adults, you are at least working and contributing to society.

Don't worry what others think. Be yourself, don't let others get to you or tell you how to act.

Random_Guy
09-21-2014, 10:09 AM

:applause: ***** you real, i can actuallysee you going somewhere lol.
there are too many people who hide behind their fake personas even on the internet

navy
09-21-2014, 11:03 AM

Is she hot?

tomtucker
09-21-2014, 11:18 AM
just live with your mother.......all problems solved :rockon:

MrC1991
09-21-2014, 11:26 AM
Bruh **** this shit and leave her. You serious? She carry your balls in her purse too?

Draz
09-21-2014, 05:16 PM
Current girl is more loose. My ex was the most restricting person in the world. Girl didn't let me talk to no one or nothing. Was absolutely terrible. This one gets jealous but she isn't crazy about me hanging out with my guy friends. She let's me have free time and shit. Only the jealousy eats her alive

JEFFERSON MONEY
09-21-2014, 05:28 PM
No.

Humans should not be destroying each other's freedoms out of insecurity.

JEFFERSON MONEY
09-21-2014, 05:32 PM

My old highschool Irish buddy hooked up with 20 chicks, almost ALL attractive , in a few months during McD's. B1tches love pomegranate blueberry smoothies.

And out of all the ***** slayers I've met, one of the guys worked in BK down in Miami.

Didn't hurt they were laid back, always with a very fun attitude and charming as hell.

And of course there are unemployed/welfare guys gettin jiggy just about everywhere.

If anything it's the high-strung office jobs that make you less attractive.. forcing you to sit still as opposed to going out in the world and expressing yourself as a man lol

sundizz
09-21-2014, 08:50 PM
Yeah bishes love

a) good looking or charming
b) enough time to satisfy them
c) laid back enough to laugh and be silly with them

None of these apply to those high end executive jobs. I know...i went from being a relaxed, pull women easily guy to the high strung executive. You have money, but no time to enjoy it. I'm just going to work hard from 30 to 40 though. Get that financial base and then go back to being chillax. Just takes a month off to remember how to be a bawse.

poido123
09-21-2014, 09:09 PM
Bruh **** this shit and leave her. You serious? She carry your balls in her purse too?

I'm happy though.

These are literally all I can complain about.

She cooks, she puts out, she's easy on the eye, shes working and self sufficient, she cares beyond the norm.

I get a pretty good deal :confusedshrug:

Jameerthefear
09-21-2014, 09:14 PM
I am a beta
Yep. I agree. Heard you loud and clear.

YouGotServed
09-21-2014, 09:17 PM
Yep. I agree. Heard you loud and clear.

:roll:

poido123
09-21-2014, 09:25 PM
Current girl is more loose. My ex was the most restricting person in the world. Girl didn't let me talk to no one or nothing. Was absolutely terrible. This one gets jealous but she isn't crazy about me hanging out with my guy friends. She let's me have free time and shit. Only the jealousy eats her alive

That sounds pretty stock standard for any girl. Most girls are a little insecure when you go out or hang with mates.

Must be pleased to be rid of the ex though :oldlol: