PDA

View Full Version : No one in the East is beating the Bulls this season.

Upgrayedd
09-21-2014, 05:24 PM
Bulls now added former Orlando Magic guard E'twaun Moore.

The Bulls depth is just amazing.

Starting lineup:

C: Noah
PF: Gasol
SF: Dunleavy
SG: Butler
PG: Rose

Bench:

C: Taj
PF: Mirotic
SF: McDermott
SG: Snell/E'twaun Moore
PG: Aaron Brooks/Hinrich

:bowdown:

Bulls/Cavs ECF, Bulls/Spurs NBA finals.

NLZ
09-21-2014, 05:50 PM
Cleveland talent wise, Toronto match-up wise.

Cocaine80s
09-21-2014, 05:51 PM
Did you forget about the Cavs? :biggums:

SamuraiSWISH
09-21-2014, 05:53 PM
Cleveland, and even Miami have a chance to curb stomp us.

Without a true quality player, we got smashed by a young Washington Bullet team just a few months ago, bro.

Don't be such a raging homer, you make us look bad. Objectively we still have flaws. Still no multiple playmakers. Gasol is old. Who knows how rusty, or healthy Rose will be.

Meanwhile Cleveland has the best player in the league in LeBron, top 3 prime PF, and what looks to be the best PG in the confernece, with the improving Kyrie Irving. Their SG is better than ours as well.

dubeta
09-21-2014, 05:54 PM
No excuses for the Bulls now :no:

Firmly championship or bust for them

dilley
09-21-2014, 05:59 PM
Are you really gonna pretend you even knew who this dude was before they picked him up?

poido123
09-21-2014, 06:03 PM
Upgrayyed :mad:

:hammerhead:

Cavs, Miami, Toronto, Charlotte, wizards, Atlanta can all beat us.

This isn't the first time you've jumped the gun, how about we actually prove something before making guarantees?

nathanjizzle
09-21-2014, 06:14 PM

This isn't the first time you've jumped the gun, how about we actually prove something before making guarantees?

:biggums:

Mr Exlax
09-21-2014, 06:15 PM
Bulls now added former Orlando Magic guard E'twaun Moore.

The Bulls depth is just amazing.

Starting lineup:

C: Noah
PF: Gasol
SF: Dunleavy
SG: Butler
PG: Rose

Bench:

C: Taj
PF: Mirotic
SF: McDermott
SG: Snell/E'twaun Moore
PG: Aaron Brooks/Hinrich

:bowdown:

Bulls/Cavs ECF, Bulls/Spurs NBA finals.

I would imagine they'll lose at least 1 game vs an Eastern Conference opponent. Somebody will be able to beat them.

Suguru101
09-21-2014, 06:17 PM

I know you don't want people to overrate the Bulls and put extra expectations on them... but Atlanta? Toronto? Washington? Charlotte?

Cleveland can beat them. Miami can't, but at least it is not far fetched. Stop going way too much in the other direction.

Legends66NBA7
09-21-2014, 06:17 PM
Meanwhile Cleveland has the best player in the league in LeBron, top 3 prime PF, and what looks to be the best PG in the confernece, with the improving Kyrie Irving. Their SG is better than ours as well.

Is Butler your SG ? Or is it Hinrich ?

Milbuck
09-21-2014, 06:19 PM

Only way that happens is if the team is slaughtered by injuries, mainly Rose but everyone else included. And the only way Miami takes out a healthy Bulls team is if Flash and Toronto Bosh show up. Not the guys from last year.

I understand the hesitation..but some confidence is good. The Bulls have a ton of talent. All healthy, it's them and Cleveland. No one else is quite on their level in that conference.

RedBlackAttack
09-21-2014, 06:20 PM
They have an impressive roster and Thibs has proven he has the goods to implement a defensive juggernaut.

That being said, bring it.

PG - Kyrie Irving
SG - Dion Waiters
SF - LeBron James
PF - Kevin Love
C - Anderson Varejao

Bench:
Tristan Thompson
Shawn Marion
Mike Miller
Matthew Dellavadova
Brendan Haywood
James Jones
Joe Harris

Richesly
09-21-2014, 07:17 PM
More people underrating Atlanta.

You people forget how good Al Horford is and that Atlanta was the 3rd seed last season before he went out. He was also having his best season ever and will do so again this year.

Al Horford and Paul Millsap is the most underrated front court ever.

PsychoBe
09-21-2014, 07:20 PM
More people underrating Atlanta.

You people forget how good Al Horford is and that Atlanta was the 3rd seed last season before he went out. He was also having his best season ever and will do so again this year.

Al Horford and Paul Millsap is the most underrated front court ever.

that's one of the most defenisvely flawed frontcourts too :roll: :roll: :roll:

Legends66NBA7
09-21-2014, 07:21 PM

Why do you say that ?

Richesly
09-21-2014, 07:25 PM

What? Please explain how these 2 cannot play defense. Sure, they are undersized, but they put extreme effort into the defensive end.

Legends66NBA7
09-21-2014, 07:27 PM
Charlotte is a team that I can see with the best defense in the league next year. They'll be Pacers - lite from what the Pacers were the last 2 seasons. I think their underrated but it depends on Al Jefferson 's health.

PsychoBe
09-21-2014, 07:29 PM
What? Please explain how these 2 cannot play defense. Sure, they are undersized, but they put extreme effort into the defensive end.

they're undersized and in no way are they intimidators by any stretch of the imagination. usually a front court consists of a "scoring" big and a defensive/rebounding one, or two defensive bigs that can play the pick n roll well.

offensively you're gonna see milsap on the perimeter to stretch the floor but defensively you cannot tell me that anyone is going to be afraid of driving to the hoop because big scary milsap and horford are there :lol

Rizko
09-21-2014, 07:47 PM
Charlotte is a team that I can see with the best defense in the league next year. They'll be Pacers - lite from what the Pacers were the last 2 seasons. I think their underrated but it depends on Al Jefferson 's health.
They'll be not quite as good defensively but they'll have better offense. Kemba is better then Hill and Jefferson is definitely better then Hibbert at scoring the rock.

Charlotte is my sleeper team of next season. There in a tough division (Heat, Wizards, Hawks as other teams that should make the playoffs) but I just like what Charlotte has done (I thinking losing McBob will hurt, if they could have kept McBob I would be even more confident that theyre legit contenders)

Legends66NBA7
09-21-2014, 07:47 PM
Only way that happens is if the team is slaughtered by injuries, mainly Rose but everyone else included. And the only way Miami takes out a healthy Bulls team is if Flash and Toronto Bosh show up. Not the guys from last year.

I understand the hesitation..but some confidence is good. The Bulls have a ton of talent. All healthy, it's them and Cleveland. No one else is quite on their level in that conference.

They've been that way during coach T 's tenure.

Besides, with the way people have proclaimed Washington, I don't see why they wouldn't challenge them either.

Rizko
09-21-2014, 07:49 PM
they're undersized and in no way are they intimidators by any stretch of the imagination. usually a front court consists of a "scoring" big and a defensive/rebounding one, or two defensive bigs that can play the pick n roll well.

offensively you're gonna see milsap on the perimeter to stretch the floor but defensively you cannot tell me that anyone is going to be afraid of driving to the hoop because big scary milsap and horford are there :lol
There not bad at hedging the p&r and stop drives before they stop. THey have some perimeter D abilities.

I still agree with your general point tho. Not a great defensive front court.

Upgrayedd
09-21-2014, 07:52 PM
Cleveland, and even Miami have a chance to curb stomp us.

Without a true quality player, we got smashed by a young Washington Bullet team just a few months ago, bro.

Don't be such a raging homer, you make us look bad. Objectively we still have flaws. Still no multiple playmakers. Gasol is old. Who knows how rusty, or healthy Rose will be.

Are you even a real Bulls fan?

Miami has a chance against the Bulls? :roll:

Bulls don't have a true quality player? Who are Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah and Pau Gasol?

Cleveland has LeBron, Irving and overrated Love who plays no defense.

Bulls > Cleveland and Miami.

Upgrayedd
09-21-2014, 07:54 PM

:wtf:

PsychoBe
09-21-2014, 08:02 PM

the only true "contenders" in the east are possibly cleveland and the wizards. the rest have too many "if this player was good" or " if this guy was healthy" or "if this guy steps up then--" and etc. cleveland will be too talented to lose to the depleted east, and the wizards reloaded with paul pierce are now even better than ever.

Legends66NBA7
09-21-2014, 08:10 PM
the only true "contenders" in the east are possibly cleveland and the wizards. the rest have too many "if this player was good" or " if this guy was healthy" or "if this guy steps up then--" and etc. cleveland will be too talented to lose to the depleted east, and the wizards reloaded with paul pierce are now even better than ever.

If Washington is a true contender, so is Miami, Chicago, Toronto, Charlotte, and Atlanta.

Paul Pierce at 37 doesn't put them better than ever. If they are better, it will be because of their big man depth, but their still not a contender.

Cocaine80s
09-21-2014, 08:11 PM
If Washington is a true contender, so is Miami, Chicago, Toronto, Charlotte, and Atlanta.

Paul Pierce at 37 doesn't put them better than ever. If they are better, it will be because of their big man depth, but their still not a contender.
I think hes banking on Wall and Beal improving

dubeta
09-21-2014, 08:23 PM

Dont worry he's just trying to damage control by making excuses

Legends66NBA7
09-21-2014, 08:25 PM
I think hes banking on Wall and Beal improving

As they should, but I don't see them improving that much.

PsychoBe
09-21-2014, 08:26 PM

i dont have to remind you how versatile gortat and nene are. that's possibly the best frontcourt in the east hands down. then you have wall and beal and pierce will always get his because he has an "old man's" game.

miami is terribly reliant on deng, mcdoubtless roberts, danny granging the bench, and wade actually being healthy enough or ready enough to last 82 games (not even counting the playoffs)

toronto is a big if considering they caught a lot of teams off-guard and they have awfully young players that have to have developed leaps and bounds in order to compete with the now stronger east teams

charlotte is completely dependent on if "born ready" is really "born ready"

and atlanta needs to greatly improve their defense. their coach learned a lot by implementing the offensive philosophies of popovich but he hasnt seem to grasp pop's defensive philosophies either. it's not just about the personnel it's about the "know-how".

Milbuck
09-21-2014, 08:32 PM
They've been that way during coach T 's tenure.

Besides, with the way people have proclaimed Washington, I don't see why they wouldn't challenge them either.
Yeah, but all in all it all comes down to Rose. If they just had Rose, they'd be a 60 win, ECF team the past 3 years even with other players on the team dealing with fatigue and injuries. Only two players on that team HAVE to stay healthy...Rose and Noah. Anyone else, they can survive and still be the 2nd best in the East (unless everyone else gets hurt).

Washington took out a Bulls team that was a shell of itself. Deng gone, Rose out, Noah dealing with a nagging knee issue that required surgery right after the series, etc. When healthy they're a completely different team. They're getting Rose back, a legit offensive threat in Gasol, more offensive weapons in Mirotic and McDermott, an improved Snell, and more depth with Brooks and Moore.. The amount of talent that has either been added or improved on the Bulls is staggering, it's really been overshadowed by the Cavs offseason.

Hoopz2332
09-21-2014, 09:29 PM
:coleman:

ralph_i_el
09-21-2014, 10:03 PM
We don't know if Rose is going to be playing at an All-star level.
Still, ton of depth on this bulls team. McDermott could be a stud

Jameerthefear
09-21-2014, 10:19 PM
Yup. E'taun Moore is the difference.
Topkek.

G-train
09-21-2014, 10:22 PM
Something about that Bulls team doesn't flow right.
Not sure Gasol was the right move, and they need another guard, unless Snell takes some big steps.

Droid101
09-21-2014, 10:26 PM
Yup. E'taun Moore is the difference.
Topkek.
This isn't 4chan. Stop it.

Jameerthefear
09-21-2014, 10:28 PM
This isn't 4chan. Stop it.
Don't quote me boy. Speak when spoken to.

J Shuttlesworth
09-21-2014, 10:30 PM
OP, question for you... do you post on another forum... one that's an off topic forum?

ballinhun8
09-21-2014, 11:49 PM
They have an impressive roster and Thibs has proven he has the goods to implement a defensive juggernaut.

That being said, bring it.

PG - Kyrie Irving
SG - Dion Waiters
SF - LeBron James
PF - Kevin Love
C - Anderson Varejao

Bench:
Tristan Thompson
Shawn Marion
Mike Miller
Matthew Dellavadova
Brendan Haywood
James Jones
Joe Harris

7 deep bruh!!

We'll take you on!

JT123
09-22-2014, 12:14 AM
While I don't agree with OP, he is probably the only Bulls fan on this board that I can respect. At least he believes in his team. The rest of these Bulls "fans" are already doing damage control. :oldlol:

ballinhun8
09-22-2014, 12:22 AM
While I don't agree with OP, he is probably the only Bulls fan on this board that I can respect. At least he believes in his team. The rest of these Bulls "fans" are already doing damage control. :oldlol:

Lmfao you're something else.

Link to a damage control of STFU forever

dubeta
09-22-2014, 12:25 AM

:applause:

People here are trying to avoid the obvious, which is this is championship or bust for the Bulls, nothing else matters

JT123
09-22-2014, 12:25 AM
Lmfao you're something else.

Link to a damage control of STFU forever
Link? Just read the previous pages of this very thread. You have Swish claiming Miami can beat your team. :facepalm
Is Wade getting a brand new pair of knees or something?

ballinhun8
09-22-2014, 12:29 AM
Link? Just read the previous pages of this very thread. You have Swish claiming Miami can beat your team. :facepalm
Is Wade getting a brand new pair of knees or something?

Sane with Cleveland. Championship or bust.

Miami can't beat us? Do they not have a talented team still? Are they not going to be able to spread the ball even more now. They have options on offense. Still have shooters and defensive only players. They're a playoff team and have guys with experience.

Just because you don't believe they're a good team cuz you're not on the wagon anymore doesn't mean they aren't one.

JT123
09-22-2014, 01:34 AM
Sane with Cleveland. Championship or bust.

Miami can't beat us? Do they not have a talented team still? Are they not going to be able to spread the ball even more now. They have options on offense. Still have shooters and defensive only players. They're a playoff team and have guys with experience.

Just because you don't believe they're a good team cuz you're not on the wagon anymore doesn't mean they aren't one.
You clearly didn't watch the Heat very much last season. They have an injury prone and aging star in Wade, and an All Star in Bosh. The rest of their team is a bunch of mediocre role players, and Bosh is known for vanishing in the playoffs, even during his Toronto days. They should not be a threat to the Bulls, even if Rose gets hurt again.

Mr. Jabbar
09-22-2014, 01:38 AM
bulls are about to realize the real state of pau gasol, you've been warned

poido123
09-22-2014, 02:57 AM

Rose is a big injury concern, gasol has some injury risk with his age, mirotic is pretty decent but we don't know how his game translates in the NBA, McDermott is a rookie, Noah has had foot problems before which can linger.

A lot of things need to go right. This team will be very Dependant on injuries being kind to them.

Like the cavs, we also have some Important pieces to work into thibs system, particularly on defensive assignments.

I'm very optimistic and I do believe we are contenders IF we can get a lot of luck injury wise and players who have question marks play well.

Cavs are stacked to the brim. They can overcome any experience issues on talent alone, I won't be underestimating them.

All Net
09-22-2014, 04:54 AM
Threads like this makes the true bulls fans look bad.

NZStreetBaller
09-22-2014, 06:10 AM
except the bulls themselves. the whole season is going eeerrrbody going to starring at D rose's ankles

No hate seriously. Ill be like that wit kobe as well.

nathanjizzle
09-22-2014, 07:08 AM
except the bulls themselves. the whole season is going eeerrrbody going to starring at D rose's ankles

No hate seriously. Ill be like that wit kobe as well.

After all this time you think its his ankles that have been injured:biggums:

BarberSchool
09-22-2014, 10:52 AM
Cleveland talent wise, Toronto match-up wise.Toronto LMMFAO :roll: :lol :oldlol: You funny. :applause: :cheers:

jaybee682
09-22-2014, 04:01 PM
The Bulls look very deep on paper, but for this team to win a title DRose needs to play like 2011 MVP Rose. If not the farthest this team will go is the second round.

Haymaker
09-22-2014, 04:06 PM
Thibs will make Gasol's legs explode before the AS break. True Story.

chips93
09-22-2014, 04:27 PM
as if etwan moore matters :rolleyes:

Crystallas
09-22-2014, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the jynx. Upgrayed hasn't been right about anything.

All Net
09-22-2014, 04:28 PM
The Bulls look very deep on paper, but for this team to win a title DRose needs to play like 2011 MVP Rose. If not the farthest this team will go is the second round.
Sounds about right to me

Legends66NBA7
09-22-2014, 09:45 PM

That and the East is much more open going into the season. We'll see how it plays out.