PDA

View Full Version : Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt

Basketball Fan
09-22-2014, 08:34 PM
This is really stupid of the Cavs to do I mean really you are taking a huge risk here as far as security is concerned.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/22/cavaliers-lift-ban-on-fan-who-ran-onto-court-with-lebron-james-shirt/#comments

[QUOTE]Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt

Last year, James Blair ran onto the court during a Cavaliers-Heat game in Cleveland and got LeBron James

Cocaine80s
09-22-2014, 08:38 PM
Damn this dude is gonna get so much attention and camera time during games :roll:

Who cares though, it's not like he attacked a player

kennethgriffin
09-22-2014, 08:42 PM
i dont really understand how an arena could keep track of every single person unless they had some kind of futuristic facial recognition software on security cameras.

what are they gonna do? make the ticket checkers screen every single person and not let in anyone who resembles some guy who looks like your every day normal mother f*cker?

i bet donald sterling could buy a ticket to any game around the country and walk in 99 times out of 100 without being recognized

just as long as he wasnt sitting near the court i guess

dubeta
09-22-2014, 08:45 PM
i dont really understand how an arena could keep track of every single person unless they had some kind of futuristic facial recognition software on security cameras.

what are they gonna do? make the ticket checkers screen every single person and not let in anyone who resembles some guy who looks like your every day normal mother f*cker?

i bet donald sterling could buy a ticket to any game around the country and walk in 99 times out of 100 without being recognized

Kobe shouldnt be allowed within 10 feet of a white women when sitting court side

RedBlackAttack
09-22-2014, 08:52 PM

I believe this particular guy had season tickets... or he would sit in seats given to him by someone else and they were warned that they'd lose their tickets if they were given to him again.

Really, the only potential risks are the people sitting close to courtside. You need a really close pass to even attempt to run onto the court.

Last season, some dumb kid publicly tweeted that he was about to run on the court at a Cavs game with a picture. Cavs security spotted the tweet, located where the picture came from and kicked the kid out of the arena for the season (maybe longer, I don't remember).

RedBlackAttack
09-22-2014, 08:52 PM
Kobe shouldnt be allowed within 10 feet of a white women when sitting court side
Troll warning 1. You won't receive another.

iTare
09-22-2014, 09:04 PM
:applause:

Eric Cartman
09-22-2014, 09:31 PM

:rockon:

moe94
09-22-2014, 09:32 PM
:oldlol:

SpecialQue
09-22-2014, 09:34 PM

I love you. :bowdown:

ImKobe
09-23-2014, 09:19 AM

I love you man.

T_L_P
09-23-2014, 09:33 AM

Kill'em.

AnaheimLakers24
09-23-2014, 09:34 AM
regulating :applause:

All Net
09-23-2014, 09:36 AM

http://www.wrestleenigma.com/wallpapers/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Goldberg1.jpg

Prometheus
09-23-2014, 11:54 AM
Trolls should only get a warning if what they said is funny. He wasn't funny at all, I say just ban him.

Myth
09-23-2014, 12:02 PM

Futuristic? You know that technology exists, right? Heck my Xbox 360 could recognize faces years ago. It's just not feasible for financial reasons if anything.