PDA

View Full Version : New York judge rips Paul George for being a deadbeat Dad

Hey Yo
09-23-2014, 11:20 AM
(there's a pic of the girl in the link below)

A Manhattan judge slammed NBA All-Star Paul George for being a deadbeat dad in a searing paternity ruling, The Post has learned.

poido123
09-23-2014, 11:31 AM
:lebronamazed:

Nuff Said
09-23-2014, 11:34 AM
What does "all but certain" mean? Has there not been a paternity test done yet? Is there some huge margin of error with them? How can they not be 100% certain by now?

ralph_i_el
09-23-2014, 11:55 AM
Now that abortion is legal and accepted by most of society, I think fathers should be able to sign away their rights/responsibilities to a kid.

Think about it, both parents are responsible to rise and take care of the kid, but only the woman can choose to not have the kid at all. How is that fair?

sundizz
09-23-2014, 12:00 PM
Now that abortion is legal and accepted by most of society, I think fathers should be able to sign away their rights/responsibilities to a kid.

Think about it, both parents are responsible to rise and take care of the kid, but only the woman can choose to not have the kid at all. How is that fair?

Yep I definitely agree with this. But you also seem to think that the people making these decisions deserve to have these sort of chances.

I would say basically any responsible adult nowadays that isn't ghetto or stupid shouldn't get pregnant (or someone else pregnant) unless they want to. Ridiculous that these players don't wear a jimmie. Equally ridiculous that a stripper isn't on BC.

Sarcastic
09-23-2014, 12:33 PM

Condoms exist. He could have chosen to use one. He wanted to cvm in her (don't blame him), so now he has to take responsibility for that action.

StephHamann
09-23-2014, 12:35 PM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/6a210b431d187655c1cc5db3df688aac/tumblr_n9nsrcslW11s2lf81o1_r1_400.gif

rmt
09-23-2014, 12:44 PM

Who says life is fair? What about the millions of babies who are aborted who don't get ANY say? With all the morning-after pills, why do some take so long to decide - sometimes past the time when the baby can OBVIOUSLY "feel pain" (distress from stimulus)?

http://www.mccl.org/unborn-babies-can-feel-pain.html

ImKobe
09-23-2014, 12:55 PM

This actually makes sense.

IncarceratedBob
09-23-2014, 01:12 PM
racism is still alive

tomtucker
09-23-2014, 01:17 PM
didn

christian1923
09-23-2014, 01:21 PM
Condoms exist. He could have chosen to use one. He wanted to cvm in her (don't blame him), so now he has to take responsibility for that action.
Did you see the girl in the article? I wouldn't wear a condom in that either.

All Net
09-23-2014, 02:01 PM
He couldn't afford condoms.

fiddy
09-23-2014, 02:49 PM
He couldn't afford condoms.
Cant blame him, i wouldnt pull out as well

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/daniela-rajic-paul-george2.jpg

Andrew Wiggins
09-23-2014, 03:02 PM
he got a stripper pregnant, he's an idiot.

she is sexy tho

Burgz V2
09-23-2014, 03:24 PM

yea well you can pull out. if you don't then that's your problem. stop your whining.

oarabbus
09-23-2014, 03:38 PM

Wrap it up, the pill, other contraception methods is how it's fair. He can freeze some swimmers and get a vasectomy if he REALLY wants to raw dog strippers. Come on dude... fathers definitely should not be able to do that.

ralph_i_el
09-23-2014, 08:09 PM
yea well you can pull out. if you don't then that's your problem. stop your whining.

I'm not whining and I have no kids.

If you got a girl pregnant and you really wanted the baby, but she didn't....she could abort it. So lets say I went and got Miley Cyrus pregnant. Instead of being able to sue for custody and child support, I could get nothing because she could flush the thing. Men don't have that option, so they can get trapped :confusedshrug:

bluechox2
09-23-2014, 08:23 PM
stripper just hit that pay day

that bitch is smokin, i dont blame him

Dro
09-23-2014, 08:33 PM
he got a stripper pregnant, he's an idiot.

she is sexy tho
This........

G-train
09-23-2014, 08:56 PM
What a terrible situation for all involved, especially the child.
Especially as the child will be able to look all this up on the net as a teenager.
Terrible.

BigBoss
09-23-2014, 09:07 PM

http://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/daniela-rajic-paul-george2.jpg

I would have 100% jizzed in her

MavsSuperFan
09-23-2014, 10:13 PM

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
You can also compare it to safe haven/baby moses laws that allow women to legally abandon babies at designated places. Eg hospitals, police stations, etc

MavsSuperFan
09-23-2014, 10:16 PM
Why do baby Moses laws not apply to men?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe-haven_law
[QUOTE]Safe-haven laws (also known in some states as "Baby Moses laws", in reference to the religious scripture) are statutes in the United States that decriminalize the leaving of unharmed infants with statutorily designated private persons so that the child becomes a ward of the state. "Safe-haven" laws typically let parents remain nameless to the court, often using a numbered bracelet system as the only means of linking the baby to the parent. Some states treat safe-haven surrenders as child dependency or abandonment, with a complaint being filed for such in juvenile court. The parent either defaults or answers the complaint. Others treat safe-haven surrenders as adoption surrenders, hence a waiver of parental rights (see parental responsibility). Police stations, hospitals, rescue squads, and fire houses are all typical locations to which the safe-haven law applies.[1]

Texas was the first state to enact a

MavsSuperFan
09-23-2014, 10:20 PM

Safe-haven laws (also known in some states as "Baby Moses laws", in reference to the religious scripture) are statutes in the United States that decriminalize the leaving of unharmed infants with statutorily designated private persons so that the child becomes a ward of the state. "Safe-haven" laws typically let parents remain nameless to the court, often using a numbered bracelet system as the only means of linking the baby to the parent. Some states treat safe-haven surrenders as child dependency or abandonment, with a complaint being filed for such in juvenile court. The parent either defaults or answers the complaint. Others treat safe-haven surrenders as adoption surrenders, hence a waiver of parental rights (see parental responsibility). Police stations, hospitals, rescue squads, and fire houses are all typical locations to which the safe-haven law applies.[1]

Texas was the first state to enact a “Baby Moses Law” in 1999, although the Safe Place originates in Mobile, Alabama after a string of infanticides. In one incident a baby was drowned in a toilet.[2] The Texan legislation was sponsored by a freshman Republican member of the Texas House of Representatives, Geanie Morrison of Victoria, who is still serving in the chamber

Please tell me why safe have/ baby Moses laws should apply to women but not men?

MavsSuperFan
09-23-2014, 10:23 PM
Who says life is fair? What about the millions of babies who are aborted who don't get ANY say? With all the morning-after pills, why do some take so long to decide - sometimes past the time when the baby can OBVIOUSLY "feel pain" (distress from stimulus)?

http://www.mccl.org/unborn-babies-can-feel-pain.html
no one says life is fair. Laws should be as fair as possible in regards to gender, race, etc.

Why are women allowed to choose to give children up for adoption when they judge they are not ready to be a parent?

Why are men not afforded the chance to cut the legal rights and obligations to a child, via an adoption like process?

Are men inherently more ready to be parents than women?

dubeta
09-23-2014, 11:52 PM
Didnt't Paul Gorge sign a $90 mil contract?

Just give her $500,000 and call it a day :sleeping

Lord Bean
09-23-2014, 11:58 PM
is he really worse father than LEbron? That is real question

G-train
09-24-2014, 12:23 AM

The child deserves a father.

Fawker
09-24-2014, 12:34 AM
PG a bitch for not acknowledging his baby just because he's done with the broad. These printed facts stick forever to a growing kid.

mattvNJ
09-24-2014, 12:47 AM

I don't think you understand how anything in the real world works lol. This lady just hit the jackpot. Shell get a certain percentage of his checks every year and they rarely adjust for when hes no longer making that kind of money. She's so set. Kinda a shame though this kid will be a laughing stock unless she totally seperates herself from the lime light.

Dro
09-24-2014, 02:20 AM
Well here's PG's side of the story from our local news.....

[B]"Paul is a good kid and he's far away from being a deadbeat dad," Mulrain said.

Mulrain noted that George wanted the trial moved to Florida where he met Rajic, who was working as a stripper based in Miami. According to court documents filed by Rajic, a prenatal paternity test indicated "99.9 percent probability (George) is the biological father." However, in June, George sought "scientific paternity testing in accordance with Florida law"

salwan
09-24-2014, 03:03 AM
PG a bitch for not acknowledging his baby just because he's done with the broad. These printed facts stick forever to a growing kid.
This. Dude is increasingly looking like an immature dumbass. Maybe the fame got to him.

CavaliersFTW
09-24-2014, 03:04 AM

:bowdown:

fiddy
09-24-2014, 03:33 AM

He offered her a millie for abortion, she obviously turned down that offer, smart bitch, shes knows she will get more in child support

DCL
09-24-2014, 04:29 AM
stripper ho wins

tomtucker
09-24-2014, 04:37 AM
He offered her a millie for abortion, she obviously turned down that offer, smart bitch, shes knows she will get more in child support

" so little Timmy, your dad once offered me a million Dollars to have you killed, but i say hell no......you are worth more money alive "

fiddy
09-24-2014, 04:45 AM
" so little Timmy, your dad once offered me a million Dollars to have you killed, but i say hell no......you are worth more money alive "

...of the 5-month-old baby girl....

Highly doubt they would name her Timmy.

tomtucker
09-24-2014, 04:53 AM
Highly doubt they would name her Timmy.

It

rmt
09-24-2014, 08:40 AM
no one says LIFE is fair. Laws should be as fair as possible in regards to gender, race, etc.

Why are women allowed to choose to give children up for adoption when they judge they are not ready to be a parent?

Why are men not afforded the chance to cut the legal rights and obligations to a child, via an adoption like process?

Are men inherently more ready to be parents than women?

Are abortion laws fair to the child who has NO say? Whatever happened to LIFE (note that this comes first), liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Or are fetuses not LIFE?

At 16 weeks, most parents get an ultrasound that can determine the sex of the baby - even the toenails are formed. At 20 weeks, many doctors think that the baby can feel pain. The youngest surviving child in the US was born at 21 weeks - is she not LIFE?

ralph_i_el
09-24-2014, 11:29 AM
Are abortion laws fair to the child who has NO say? Whatever happened to LIFE (note that this comes first), liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Or are fetuses not LIFE?

At 16 weeks, most parents get an ultrasound that can determine the sex of the baby - even the toenails are formed. At 20 weeks, many doctors think that the baby can feel pain. The youngest surviving child in the US was born at 21 weeks - is she not LIFE?

So how many unwanted babies are you planning on adopting if they make abortion illegal?

rmt
09-24-2014, 12:24 PM
So how many unwanted babies are planning on adopting if they make abortion illegal?

Are you asking how many am I planning on adopting?

ralph_i_el
09-24-2014, 01:06 PM
Are you asking how many am I planning on adopting?
yup

rmt
09-24-2014, 04:45 PM
yup

With all the free condoms available from Planned Parenthood and "free" birth control via Obamacare, why should there be any unplanned pregnancies IF people are being responsible. That's the problem - people aren't being responsible for their actions.

As far as I am concerned, I have 3 children of my own who I homeschool(ed) up to high school. My responsibility is to them - so no, I would not be adopting any other children.

oarabbus
09-24-2014, 04:48 PM
The child deserves a father.

Kinda sad you have to go so many posts to see these ones. The rest of them are people crying for PG acting like he's a battered housewife :facepalm

ralph_i_el
09-24-2014, 05:16 PM
With all the free condoms available from Planned Parenthood and "free" birth control via Obamacare, why should there be any unplanned pregnancies IF people are being responsible. That's the problem - people aren't being responsible for their actions.

As far as I am concerned, I have 3 children of my own who I homeschool(ed) up to high school. My responsibility is to them - so no, I would not be adopting any other children.

well yeah in a perfect world there wouldn't be any unwanted children.

Still, there will be unwanted children, and someone has to take care of them. It's either parents or our tax dollars. Or they starve to death in the gutters.

Sorry, I'll stay pro-abortion.

People should need a license to have a kid honestly. You need a license to drive a car, and in the long run a kid is more dangerous than a car.

Draz
09-24-2014, 09:31 PM
Any one of you would let Paul George jizz inside of you if it meant child support type money yearly

Spurs5Rings2014
09-25-2014, 04:43 AM
Any one of you would let Paul George jizz inside of you if it meant child support type money yearly

:crazysam:

R.I.P.
09-25-2014, 04:52 AM

Why didn

comerb
09-25-2014, 06:30 AM
Wrap it up, the pill, other contraception methods is how it's fair. He can freeze some swimmers and get a vasectomy if he REALLY wants to raw dog strippers. Come on dude... fathers definitely should not be able to do that.

Why not? The mother chose to not have an abortion even though he wanted one, which is perfectly fine... her body and all. But men should have an equal right to decide to opt out of parenthood.